PDA

View Full Version : Number 76

DeepSouth
10-01-2006, 08:28 PM
The Bears left offensive tackle looks pretty good tonight.

keg in kc
10-01-2006, 08:31 PM
He should, since he cost them, what $14 million in signing bonuses.

I guess we could've kept him for that, in turn had Gonzalez, Green and Holmes all scratching their heads and then dealt with the "I have to play LT" poison pill in the contract on top of that. I mean, it's not like we had a better one at the time.

Bowser
His career ypc is unbelievable.

Short Leash Hootie
His career ypc is unbelievable.
man I loved that play, and I loved that ending...

hahahahaha

runnercyclist
10-01-2006, 08:32 PM
Yeah, but can he cover punts?

He's no Jordan Black!

Short Leash Hootie
I like Tait a lot, I wish he was still a Chief.

That line of Roaf, Waters, Wiegmann, Shields and Tait might have to be the best unit ever...

Bowser

I guess we could've kept him for that, and then dealt with the "I have to play LT" poison pill in the contract on top of that. I mean, it's not like we had a better one at the time.

Petro made a pretty convincing argument that letting Tait walk while signing Woods and Wesley to big money was probably the biggest reason why we started off 0-2 this year.

DeepSouth
10-01-2006, 08:33 PM

I guess we could've kept him for that, in turn had Gonzalez, Green and Holmes all scratching their heads and then dealt with the "I have to play LT" poison pill in the contract on top of that. I mean, it's not like we had a better one at the time.
No way he was worth what the Bears paid him but he would solve the Chiefs left tackle problem.

Cntrygal
10-01-2006, 08:36 PM
All I know is that I started getting depressed watching that game. Since we beat the Vikings today - I'd rather enjoy that for awhile before thinking about playing Chicago IN Chicago next week.

keg in kc
10-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Petro made a pretty convincing argument that letting Tait walk while signing Woods and Wesley to big money was probably the biggest reason why we started off 0-2 this year.I heard him that day. I don't agree with him, at least on the Tait part. Wesley's signing didn't/doesn't bother me (and I think Petro would agree with that), but I do agree that Woods should never have gotten that contract.

Regardless, after the original hubub between Carl and Locke, I don't think Tait was ever signing here. And then, eventually, that contract was designed so we couldn't match it. THat's just reality...

What I don't understand to this day is why we transition tagged instead of franchise tagging and then working a trade. That to me was the big mistake. We got nothing for him.

Coach
10-01-2006, 08:40 PM
I gotta say that the Bears' D is pretty nasty.

big nasty kcnut
10-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Cntrygal congrat on the bills winning trust me if they keep giving mcgahee the ball the bills will be all right.

Coach
10-01-2006, 08:41 PM
And the Seahawks are getting ass-raped.

Mecca
10-01-2006, 08:55 PM
All I know is that I started getting depressed watching that game. Since we beat the Vikings today - I'd rather enjoy that for awhile before thinking about playing Chicago IN Chicago next week.

The Bills have one of the players I really wanted in the draft.....Ko Simpson. Still pisses me off we didn't draft him. Whitner and Simpson will be the best safety duo in the NFL in 2 years.

Skip Towne
10-01-2006, 09:00 PM
I like Tait a lot, I wish he was still a Chief.

That line of Roaf, Waters, Wiegmann, Shields and Tait might have to be the best unit ever...
And your basing that on what? Your vast experience with NFL lines? Or just what you've heard?

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 09:05 PM
And your basing that on what? Your vast experience with NFL lines? Or just what you've heard?

Skip, you're a douche.

However, I'll tell you what I'm basing it on.

I'm basing it on Trent Green throwing for 4,000 yards and only getting sacked twenty times.

I'm basing it on 27 Priest Holmes touchdown runs...

Trent Green could literally take a phone call from the pocket he had so much friggin' time...

If you want to tell me I don't know shit because I'm 70 years younger than you, go ahead, but do I have to keep proving you wrong every week?!

Pitt Gorilla
10-01-2006, 09:09 PM
I'd certainly take Tommy Harris.

Skip Towne
10-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Skip, you're a douche.

However, I'll tell you what I'm basing it on.

I'm basing it on Trent Green throwing for 4,000 yards and only getting sacked twenty times.

I'm basing it on 27 Priest Holmes touchdown runs...

Trent Green could literally take a phone call from the pocket he had so much friggin' time...

If you want to tell me I don't know shit because I'm 70 years younger than you, go ahead, but do I have to keep proving you wrong every week?!
You haven't proved me wrong yet, youngster. I just get tired of your acting like you know everything. And you comparing all time O lines is nothing less than laughable. You don't know your elbow from your asshole. Did you even play high school football? I didn't think so.

Simply Red
10-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Yeah, but can he cover punts?

He's no Jordan Black!

Nice.

LMAO

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 09:15 PM
You haven't proved me wrong yet, youngster. I just get tired of your acting like you know everything. And you comparing all time O lines is nothing less than laughable. You don't know your elbow from your asshole. Did you even play high school football? I didn't think so.
I played football as a freshmen.

My baseball coach encouraged me to focus on baseball after that. I was a WR, our team ran the ball 95% of the time...as much as I love to block (not), I agreed, and I focused on my pitching.

Does it really matter though? I live in an apartment with three guys, one was our starting FB who was offered a scholarship to a division 1 school to play football, and the other two were our starting HB's...and I know 100,000 times more about football than they'll ever know by their own admission.

Comparing high school football to pro football is like comparing a big black vibrator to a lifesize barbie doll...you know, one of those 3 foot dolls that all of the little girls I like to bathe with have in their rooms? Yeah?

Skip Towne
10-01-2006, 09:20 PM
I played football as a freshmen.

My baseball coach encouraged me to focus on baseball after that. I was a WR, our team ran the ball 95% of the time...as much as I love to block (not), I agreed, and I focused on my pitching.

Does it really matter though? I live in an apartment with three guys, one was our starting FB who was offered a scholarship to a division 1 school to play football, and the other two were our starting HB's...and I know 100,000 times more about football than they'll ever know by their own admission.

Comparing high school football to pro football is like comparing a big black vibrator to a lifesize barbie doll...you know, one of those 3 foot dolls that all of the little girls I like to bathe with have in their rooms? Yeah?Stay in your class sonny boy. Keep impressing your roommates with your vast knowledge. I'm betting you weigh 130 lbs and are trying to impress people to cover up your inadequacies. You need a lot of education before you go "all time" on us. Hahahahahahaha

Brock
10-01-2006, 09:21 PM
He's good, but the Bears overpaid for him without a doubt.

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Stay in your class sonny boy. Keep impressing your roommates with your vast knowledge. I'm betting you weigh 130 lbs and are trying to impress people to cover up your inadequacies. You need a lot of education before you go "all time" on us. Hahahahahahaha
Dude, how does an old guy like you, with few years left to live, bash anyone for anything? You're about as pathetic as they come. Keep it up and I'll start dishing some low blows ;)

I've got a few PM's from some disgruntled planet members with some pretty nasty stuff about you...but in all honesty, I don't want to get nasty =)

Do I really have to announce my weight on a chiefs planet message board? For real? Do you want photos? Do you want to know how big my penis is, too?!

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 09:25 PM
He's good, but the Bears overpaid for him without a doubt.
Agreed 100%

Skip Towne
10-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Dude, how does an old guy like you, with few years left to live, bash anyone for anything? You're about as pathetic as they come. Keep it up and I'll start dishing some low blows ;)

I've got a few PM's from some disgruntled planet members with some pretty nasty stuff about you...but in all honesty, I don't want to get nasty =)

Do I really have to announce my weight on a chiefs planet message board? For real? Do you want photos? Do you want to know how big my penis is, too?!
Bring it you little phony. You know you weigh 130 just like I said. Bring your PM's along with their authors. Phonies don't fare well here.

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Bring it you little phony. You know you weigh 130 just like I said. Bring your PM's along with their authors. Phonies don't fare well here.
Hey, I don't know if the shit's true...I haven't been here very long. However, if it is...the last thing I want you to do is lose more sleep than you probably already have. I think you're a douche but I don't like going below the belt.

Yeah yeah yeah, I'll call a girl fat...but that's all fun and games.

Skip Towne
10-01-2006, 09:37 PM
Hey, I don't know if the shit's true...I haven't been here very long. However, if it is...the last thing I want you to do is lose more sleep than you probably already have. I think you're a douche but I don't like going below the belt.

Yeah yeah yeah, I'll call a girl fat...but that's all fun and games.
You're hilarious. You should try WPI, they are full of Jr. High level discussion. But you are on the Planet here. You can shit the fans but you can't shit the players. You think I'm a douche because I called your hand and exposed you for the dumbass you are. Hahahahaha What a junior jackoff!!!!

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 09:41 PM
You're hilarious. You should try WPI, they are full of Jr. High level discussion. But you are on the Planet here. You can shit the fans but you can't shit the players. You think I'm a douche because I called your hand and exposed you for the dumbass you are. Hahahahaha What a junior jackoff!!!!
Skip, I don't know shit about you nor do I want to know anything about you. I'm here to talk Chiefs football, I could careless if you agree with what I say or if everyone here thinks I'm an idiot. Whooopdeedoo!!!

Why would I make something up? Some dude PM'd me a month or two ago with a whole ****ing rant about your 'shortcomings'. Apparently you piss some people off. Are they true? I have no ****ing idea...but it's not exactly a rumor I'd want going around about me, that's for sure.

Skip Towne
10-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Skip, I don't know shit about you nor do I want to know anything about you. I'm here to talk Chiefs football, I could careless if you agree with what I say or if everyone here thinks I'm an idiot. Whooopdeedoo!!!

Why would I make something up? Some dude PM'd me a month or two ago with a whole ****ing rant about your 'shortcomings'. Apparently you piss some people off. Are they true? I have no ****ing idea...but it's not exactly a rumor I'd want going around about me, that's for sure.
Who is this "some dude" that PM'd you? Pretty weak. I have found that little dumbass pricks like you that want to tell this board about "all time" anythings is not well received. You are 21 years old. I have socks older than that. Go on over and play with the Jr. high kids at WPI. Haven't you noticed all the posters on here saying "Shut up, Hootie". And" Don't you ever shut up?" I have. Shut up, Hootie. Stay in your class.

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 09:55 PM
Who is this "some dude" that PM'd you? Pretty weak. I have found that little dumbass pricks like you that want to tell this board about "all time" anythings is not well received. You are 21 years old. I have socks older than that. Go on over and play with the Jr. high kids at WPI. Haven't you noticed all the posters on here saying "Shut up, Hootie". And" Don't you ever shut up?" I have. Shut up, Hootie. Stay in your class.
omg!?

People are telling me to shut up!? Really? Well Christ, I better stop posting then!

Ahahahaha, dude I feel for you, I really do. I look at my life, in college, living it up. I have all of these things I can do, I can go play a little pick up basketball, go to a bar, hit up a party, go hogging, buy drinks for girls with boyfriends (yep...), you know, everyday college stuff. Then there's you. All you have is a little chiefsplanet.com. Now that's cool dude, I understand how devastating it was the other day when you lost your rep points. For some reason you take that seriously, and that's awesome man, really. It's good to have some hobbies.

But stay in my class?! Please. I'm really happy that you have socks that are older than me...I'm not sure if that was meant as an insult? I don't know. I really don't.

But it's ok man...I'm sure you've lived a decent life. You have your direcTV, your internet...I don't blame you for being jealous of me, but sometimes you just have to be thankful for what you have.

Next time I'm in Kansas City, we'll go out for a beer after Murder She Wrote, and I'll have you in by 8 PM, we'll laugh, we'll cry, we'll hug...you game?

Skip Towne
10-01-2006, 10:09 PM
omg!?

People are telling me to shut up!? Really? Well Christ, I better stop posting then!

Ahahahaha, dude I feel for you, I really do. I look at my life, in college, living it up. I have all of these things I can do, I can go play a little pick up basketball, go to a bar, hit up a party, go hogging, buy drinks for girls with boyfriends (yep...), you know, everyday college stuff. Then there's you. All you have is a little chiefsplanet.com. Now that's cool dude, I understand how devastating it was the other day when you lost your rep points. For some reason you take that seriously, and that's awesome man, really. It's good to have some hobbies.

But stay in my class?! Please. I'm really happy that you have socks that are older than me...I'm not sure if that was meant as an insult? I don't know. I really don't.

But it's ok man...I'm sure you've lived a decent life. You have your direcTV, your internet...I don't blame you for being jealous of me, but sometimes you just have to be thankful for what you have.

Next time I'm in Kansas City, we'll go out for a beer after Murder She Wrote, and I'll have you in by 8 PM, we'll laugh, we'll cry, we'll hug...you game?
Hey, dipshit, changing the subject doesn't work with adults. Like I said, we are all smarter than you here on the subject of the Chiefs. Keep that in mind. And for God's sake don't try to start telling us about things that happened 40 years before you were born. Some of us actually were born at the time and actually witnessed the event you are telling us about. Just shut up, Hootie, you are exposed. You are a phony little ignorant f*ck . You're 21 years old and you just got here. Go impress the highschool girls. Everybody on here is smarter than you. You're just too stupid to realize it. Let me know if somebody PM's you about me in the next few months. I'm always up for a good laugh.

Short Leash Hootie
10-01-2006, 10:16 PM
Hey, dipshit, changing the subject doesn't work with adults. Like I said, we are all smarter than you here on the subject of the Chiefs. Keep that in mind. And for God's sake don't try to start telling us about things that happened 40 years before you were born. Some of us actually were born at the time and actually witnessed the event you are telling us about. Just shut up, Hootie, you are exposed. You are a phony little ignorant f*ck . You're 21 years old and you just got here. Go impress the highschool girls. Everybody on here is smarter than you. You're just too stupid to realize it. Let me know if somebody PM's you about me in the next few months. I'm always up for a good laugh.
what are you talking about? 40 years ago? Huh?

I don't care if I just got here. In case you forgot, thirty different users could start 'I hate Hootie' threads everyday and I'd lose less than 30 minutes of sleep...LESS.

I love high school girls.

I don't know anything about you. Dude PM'd me, don't know if it's true, but even I wouldn't dip that low. Something about the wife leaving you because you can't get hard or something. Don't know if it's true, don't care if it's true, but this dude really had it out for you...he wrote a whole friggin' essay about you and your women issues and blah blah blah. I think he might be stalking you, I'd watch out...

Anyways, if you want to hug it out after Matlock next time I'm in KC...for real, I'll buy a round of PBR's...