PDA

View Full Version : So where's LeoIdomydog69.....

Hog Farmer
10-02-2006, 09:32 AM
He promised he would show up the day after. Oh well, the niners didn't show up so why should he.

Frazod
10-02-2006, 09:34 AM
He showed up yesterday and took his lumps.

Bill Parcells
10-02-2006, 09:35 AM
He promised he would show up the day after. Oh well, the niners didn't show up so why should he.
He was here..and I think he made a couple of comments about you in that 49er/Chiefs thread ;)

Warrior5
10-02-2006, 09:36 AM
He showed up humbled, ate crow, and gave me pie.

Great avatar, frazod.

scott free
10-02-2006, 09:38 AM
He showed up yesterday and took his lumps.
Funny thing is he didnt even have to take any real lumps, everyone was so damn giddy it didnt matter but he atleast came back. I wonder what kind of tardinals fans will be arriving shortly?

Frazod
10-02-2006, 09:40 AM
He showed up humbled, ate crow, and gave me pie.

Great avatar, frazod.

Thanks. That is the actual frazod throne. :D

StcChief
10-02-2006, 09:45 AM
Funny thing is he didnt even have to take any real lumps, everyone was so damn giddy it didnt matter but he atleast came back. I wonder what kind of tardinals fans will be arriving shortly?

They don't have any fans...or one's that can use the internet.

I'd be surprised, you would likely have to troll over to their board to get any action here. post a link to Chiefplanet.

be a pioneer go for it.

scott free
10-02-2006, 09:55 AM
They don't have any fans...or one's that can use the internet.

I'd be surprised, you would likely have to troll over to their board to get any action here. post a link to Chiefplanet.

be a pioneer go for it.
If they dont have atleast a few numbskulls out lookin' for a fight then they're not worth the time :)

Hog Farmer
10-02-2006, 10:14 AM
Damn, I sure wanted a chance to poke him in the ribs. Oh well, he was good entertainment.

leothedog69
10-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Damn, I sure wanted a chance to poke him in the ribs. Oh well, he was good entertainment.

Hey Hogdeaddonkey, I ain't dead. I'm here.

And I strained my back and neck, so don't even think about that "rib poking" thing.

Chiefs play the Cardinals next, huh? From the sounds of things, they're almost as messed up as my Niners. Play Huard again so Green can get totally healthy.

siberian khatru
10-02-2006, 12:13 PM
leo manned up big time yesterday. Props to him.

CupidStunt
10-02-2006, 12:14 PM
Maybe he should tryout with the Niners. They could use a linebacker. Or three.

leothedog69
10-02-2006, 12:15 PM
leo manned up big time yesterday. Props to him.

Thanks, Siberian. Say what you are going to do, then do what you say.

Tactical Funky
10-02-2006, 12:19 PM
Yes, I also give due props to Leo for doing what most fans of opposing teams wouldn't have the balls to do.

Take care, man.

Phobia
10-02-2006, 12:32 PM
I actually owe Leo an apology.

Leo, I'm very sorry. When I told you that the Chiefs would win by more than 17 points I didn't mean to get your hopes up. I know that I was a few points off and I didn't mean to hurt you in the process. I am truly sorry and I hope your team wins every game the rest of the season - especially Oct 8th, 15th, and Dec 31st. Best of luck.

Fish
10-02-2006, 12:35 PM
I just don't have the heart to rub it in....

Good form leo.... good form.......

Hog Farmer
10-02-2006, 12:53 PM

Yep, I agree, And from all the crap you've put up with around here you've done well to tolerate us. You obviously have thick skin which is a requirement from this board. Feel free to stop by any time to stir the pot or just chat. Good luck the rest of the year to the niners. Your dead donkey friend, Hog.

luv
10-02-2006, 12:56 PM
Awww...

Y'all are gonna make me cry. :deevee:

This is just so sweet!

:p

chagrin
10-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Can someone place the link in here? So many fuggin game threads, I would like to see his post game views on his "elite" players Tiny Hands, and Frank Gore

Iowanian
10-02-2006, 02:33 PM
At this point, I hope the Flames of the wreckage in Kansas City steel the resolve of the 49ers and they unleash the hounds of hades on the rest of the AFCW.

StcChief
10-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Just Beat Dungver, Sandy-Eggo, Chokeland.

And the Lambs in STL just for ammo for me.. :p

leothedog69
10-02-2006, 04:28 PM

Fish...Thanks. I appreciate that.

leothedog69
10-02-2006, 04:31 PM
Yep, I agree, And from all the crap you've put up with around here you've done well to tolerate us. You obviously have thick skin which is a requirement from this board. Feel free to stop by any time to stir the pot or just chat. Good luck the rest of the year to the niners. Your dead donkey friend, Hog.

Hog, Thanks, I will stop by. Things get testy, but in the end, you make new friends.

A word of advice: You MIGHT want to think about a new avatar. I understand the message you want to convey, but, your current one is really sick. ;)

Rock on, Hog.

leothedog69
10-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Awww...

Y'all are gonna make me cry. :deevee:

This is just so sweet!

:p

luv givin love. Thank you.

JBucc
10-02-2006, 04:33 PM
I disagree, Hog Farmer, keep the current avy. In fact you might want to add a little blood splatter, maybe some intestines strung across the road.

leothedog69
10-02-2006, 04:36 PM
At this point, I hope the Flames of the wreckage in Kansas City steel the resolve of the 49ers and they unleash the hounds of hades on the rest of the AFCW.

Iowanian, I just honestly don't have a CLUE on what's gunna happen next. All of us in NinerTown are just, just...

Honestly, as things are now, I don't know if we can even beat the Raiders, and we play them next Sunday.

Yesterday was bad. It was real bad. This is supposed to be a team that's doing things, and they just took two huge steps back.

But we'll make it. I know we will. Good luck to you and your Chiefs. Your future is so bright, you gotta wear shades.

leothedog69
10-02-2006, 04:37 PM
Just Beat Dungver, Sandy-Eggo, Chokeland.

And the Lambs in STL just for ammo for me.. :p

I hope we can muster something to give em a good game, at least. Can't wait to play the Rams again. At least we know we can beat them.

leothedog69
10-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Can someone place the link in here? So many fuggin game threads, I would like to see his post game views on his "elite" players Tiny Hands, and Frank Gore

*Bitch Slappin chagrin* STFU!! I'm NOT in the mood.

*I still got it!* ;)

Good luck everyone. Rock on!

FAX
10-02-2006, 04:40 PM
What a game, Mr. leolikeshisdogtoomuch. I really didn't see that coming.

That was a heck of a beating. Unfortunately, I know exactly how you feel. Just keep in mind that you guys have seen a lot of superbowls since we last had the opportunity.

Best of luck with your young team. And, please take out your frustration on the rest of the AFCW.

FAX

scott free
10-02-2006, 04:43 PM
What happened leo? did you fall in love with all us sweethearts over here? I am dumbfounded you arent at some fader board giving them the business, if there is a team you can pounce on its those slack-jawed yokels. Here is a ROCK-LOCK revelation...........Frisco will come out of this season smelling a LOT prettier than joakland, just tell'em that CLEVELAND gave muss 1 catch for a 5 spot. :LOL: