PDA

View Full Version : Denny Green is on TILT

runnercyclist
10-02-2006, 11:19 AM
"We will start Matt Leinert next week, that is not an emotional decision. I had a lot of time to think about it while we were losing very badly" :mad:

ROFL

Bowser
10-02-2006, 11:21 AM
LMAO

Best news yet going into the Zona game....

JBucc
10-02-2006, 11:24 AM
I'll be surprised if Denny is coaching there next year. Every year he seems to **** up the QB position.

vailpass
10-02-2006, 11:24 AM
You should hear the local talk radio here in Phoenix. This weekend they realized that between ASU and the Cards they are the proud fans of two shitty, shitty teams.

The Cards are a team in complete disaray. For some reason they all thought that a new stadium= a new team.
Not even close.

Same ill run program with the very worst owners in football staying $12 million under the cap each year and pocketing the $ they should be spending on lineman.

Edge had a great attitude when he got here, now he has learned the reality and hates it. Warner is gonna' laugh his ass off as the worst-in-the-league O-line of AZ gets Leinart killed.

Cards=possibly worst team in NFL, maybe even worse than San Fran and Oakland.

KC-TBB
10-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Let me introduce you to my liddle freind!

Dartgod
Warner is gonna' laugh his ass off as the worst-in-the-league O-line of KC gets Leinart killed.
:spock:

Why would KC's O-line get Leinart killed?

Hound333
Cards=worst team in NFL, even worse than Oakland.

Whoa now, lets not get carried away. I agreed with your whole statement until this gem. No one is worse than Oakland.

vailpass
10-02-2006, 11:27 AM
:spock:

Why would KC's O-line get Leinart killed?

Because I'm a fuggin wee todd.

vailpass
10-02-2006, 11:29 AM
Whoa now, lets not get carried away. I agreed with your whole statement until this gem. No one is worse than Oakland.

I edited to soften my stance a little but if you heard the day-to-day interviews and commentary of what goes on with the Cards you would die laughing. One sports talk station plays the Keystone Cops them music softly in the background every time Denny Green speaks.
High comedy.

runnercyclist
10-02-2006, 11:29 AM
I think AZ is better than the Gayders.

This will be a fun game to attend. I can't wait!

gblowfish
10-02-2006, 11:32 AM
I'll bet Brenda Warner can kick Denny Green's Ass!!!

vailpass
10-02-2006, 11:33 AM
I think AZ is better than the Gayders.

This will be a fun game to attend. I can't wait!

Bring your sun screen. Plan on walking a ways in the dirt if you drive and don't have stadium reserved parking.

DON'T buy the tamales from the nice Mexican people selling them across from the stadium.

Bring your golf clubs.

runnercyclist
10-02-2006, 11:37 AM
Bring your sun screen. Plan on walking a ways in the dirt if you drive and don't have stadium reserved parking.

DON'T buy the tamales from the nice Mexican people selling them across from the stadium.

Bring your golf clubs.

I lived 18 years in the valley and am down with the valley of the sunstroke!

I like the new stadium (I went to the Squeelers preseason game) except the walkways are way too crowded during halftime.

I will find time to go to Carolina's on 11th and Mohave (best Mex food on the planet) but unfortunately will not have time to enjoy any of the valley's 200+ golf courses.

Roll Chiefs!

vailpass
10-02-2006, 11:43 AM
I lived 18 years in the valley and am down with the valley of the sunstroke!

I like the new stadium (I went to the Squeelers preseason game) except the walkways are way too crowded during halftime.

I will find time to go to Carolina's on 11th and Mohave (best Mex food on the planet) but unfortunately will not have time to enjoy any of the valley's 200+ golf courses.

Roll Chiefs!

Cool! Enjoy your time back in the Valley. The 101, 51, 10 and 17 await your rental car with hundreds of thousand of your old neighbors.

runnercyclist
10-03-2006, 02:27 AM
Cool! Enjoy your time back in the Valley. The 101, 51, 10 and 17 await your rental car with hundreds of thousand of your old neighbors.

The Squaw Pot Peakway as I recall.

jspchief
10-03-2006, 06:24 AM
I'll be surprised if Denny is coaching there next year. Every year he seems to **** up the QB position.Yea, he really struggled finding good QBs in Minnesota too. :rolleyes:

The QB isn't the problem. The terrible O-line is.