PDA

View Full Version : whaaaaaaaaaaa

blueballs
10-02-2006, 06:33 PM
No huddle a problem

Was there ever an offensive huddle at the Meadowlands on Sunday? Each defense was kept on its toes as Peyton Manning and Pennington ran no-huddle offensive attacks.

Pennington ran his at a quicker pace, and made it hard for the Colts to substitute. On one occasion, cornerback Kelvin Hayden seemed to feign an injury to stop the clock and the Jets. He limped off for one play, then returned. After the game, Dungy clearly was irritated by how the Jets were allowed to run their no-huddle.

"We've got some bad rules that either I don't understand or. . . ,'' he said without finishing his thought. "We've been running the no-huddle for a long time and we've been informed of the rules. I guess I've done a bad job of understanding what they are. We'll leave it at that.''

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061002/SPORTS03/610020364/1100

JBucc
10-02-2006, 06:35 PM
So, Dungy is mad because Pennington was more HUNHy than Mangina? What are these rules exactly? Probably something like don't upset the Colts. WHaaaaa

blueballs
10-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Dungy complaining about the no huddle
is hilarious

Bill Parcells
10-02-2006, 06:42 PM
What a bunch of whiners..I remember them after another loss to the patriots in the playoffs, whining about Belichick's Defense pushing our wecievers :deevee: :deevee:

And they won, and their whining..unreal