PDA

View Full Version : Well look who sitting 3 spots down.........

C-Mac
10-02-2006, 07:52 PM
http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2006/regular?sort_col_1=4

Chiefs Defense is ranked 3rd this week, sure has been a while since I've sewn that!

Count Zarth
10-02-2006, 07:55 PM
Sewn it? Are you Gunther Cunningham?

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 07:57 PM
Don't mean shit. The winner is determined by points, not yards.

Marcellus
10-02-2006, 07:57 PM
Interesting note: Only 11 defensive penalties in 3 games. That's encouraging.

We had more than that in 1 half of the Monday Night Meltdown.

The Red Sea
10-02-2006, 07:58 PM
IF I truly believed we were THAT good I'd drop one of my fantasy Defenses & pick them up..I'm just not ready for that yet...3-5 more games & we shall see if were still top ten material!

DenverDanChiefsFan
10-02-2006, 07:59 PM
Don't mean shit. The winner is determined by points, not yards.Ok, so we're 6th - still haven't seen that in a while.

mikey23545
10-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Don't mean shit. The winner is determined by points, not yards.

Yeah, and there's never any correlation between yards surrendered and points allowed, moron...

Count Zarth
10-02-2006, 08:02 PM
Yeah, and there's never any correlation between yards surrendered and points allowed, moron...

Give Skip a break. I had to show him how to look up stats last year.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 08:04 PM
Yeah, sometimes there is a correlation but sometimes don't mean shit. You are even dumber than I originally thought, imbecile.

C-Mac
10-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Its a little deceiving because some teams have played 4 games and the Chiefs have played 3, but it has been against some top rated offenses.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Give Skip a break. I had to show him how to look up stats last year.
You did no such a thing, mommas boy.

mikey23545
10-02-2006, 08:07 PM
Yeah, sometimes there is a correlation but sometimes don't mean shit. You are even dumber than I originally thought, imbecile.

There's probably a correlation about 80% of the time, moron...Try not posting in a pot smoke-haze <i>all</i> the ****ing time...

beer bacon
10-02-2006, 08:08 PM

Now Cletus. He ain't done nothin. Just enjoy your drink.

beer bacon
10-02-2006, 08:09 PM
Also, if you want to see something really crazy, look at our pass defense statistics.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 08:13 PM
There's probably a correlation about 80% of the time, moron...Try not posting in a pot smoke-haze <i>all</i> the ****ing time...
You're really an ignorant little f*cker. The team with the most points wins EVERY TIME. That's 100% for you mentally impaired. And you want to trade that for 80%? Shut the f*ck up or smarten up.

beer bacon
10-02-2006, 08:14 PM
You're really an ignorant little f*cker. The team with the most points wins EVERY TIME. That's 100% for you mentally impaired. And you want to trade that for 80%? Shut the f*ck up or smarten up.

Didn't we already go over this? We are #6 in scoring defense at 10.7 ppg. NE and Dallas are tied for #7 at 16 ppg.

stevieray
10-02-2006, 08:16 PM
. The team with the most points wins EVERY TIME.

John Madden would be proud.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 08:16 PM
Didn't we already go over this? We are #6 in scoring defense at 10.7 ppg. NE and Dallas are tied for #7 at 16 ppg.
Yes, we did, but now we have a dumbass amongst us.

Count Zarth
10-02-2006, 08:17 PM
You did no such a thing, mommas boy.

And now your mind is going.

beer bacon
10-02-2006, 08:17 PM
Yes, we did, but now we have a dumbass amongst us.

You two really hate each other.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 08:21 PM
You two really hate each other.
Not really. He is really insignificant to me. The whole board knows what he is. I had him on ignore before he pulled yet another juvenile stunt.

Donger
10-02-2006, 08:25 PM
Not really. He is really insignificant to me. The whole board knows what he is. I had him on ignore before he pulled yet another juvenile stunt.

Forgive me for intruding, but if you really felt and believed that he was insignificant, why respond to him?

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Forgive me for intruding, but if you really felt and believed that he was insignificant, why respond to him?
To correct him.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 08:30 PM
BTW, is your wife back yet or do you think she has found some better meat?

Donger
10-02-2006, 08:31 PM
To correct him.

You want to correct those you feel are insignificant?

Donger
10-02-2006, 08:33 PM
BTW, is your wife back yet or do you think she has found some better meat?

Yes, she came back the same day. As to finding better meat, I don't know. I didn't ask. We always get our meat at Whole Foods, so it's usually quite good. Sometimes we get ribs from Costco, however.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 08:34 PM
You want to correct those you feel are insignificant?
Yes, when they are spreading untruths about me. What is your interest in this?

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Yes, she came back the same day. As to finding better meat, I don't know. I didn't ask. We always get our meat at Whole Foods, so it's usually quite good. Sometimes we get ribs from Costco, however.
Uh-huh

Donger
10-02-2006, 08:36 PM
Yes, when they are spreading untruths about me. What is your interest in this?

Just a cursory interest. No more than watching a cat chase a fly.

Donger
10-02-2006, 08:37 PM
You never answered my question, Skip. Are you an alcoholic?

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 08:43 PM
You never answered my question, Skip. Are you an alcoholic?
I don't think so. Do you suck dicks? I've seen several inquiries is why I ask.

Donger
10-02-2006, 08:45 PM
I don't think so. Do you suck dicks? I've seen several inquiries is why I ask.

If that's the case, may I suggest that perhaps you're hanging out with the wrong type of people?

So, you 'don't think' that you're a drunk?

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 08:48 PM
If that's the case, may I suggest that perhaps you're hanging out with the wrong type of people?

So, you 'don't think' that you're a drunk?
Do you think you are a cocksucker?

Donger
10-02-2006, 08:49 PM
Do you think you are a cocksucker?

No. I know that because I've never sucked a cock.

Are you a drunk?

It's a simple question.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 08:51 PM

Are you a drunk?

It's a simple question.
I don't drink. Where did you get the idea I did, cocksucker?

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 08:53 PM

Are you a drunk?

It's a simple question.
There seems to be some confusion because several people on this board think you suck cock. I'm one of them.

GoodDaySir!
10-02-2006, 08:53 PM
It's a very misleading stat. I wish their was a formula that added in all of the important stats....red zone D, 3rd down D, points allowed, total yardage, turnovers.

To judge a defense simply on yards can be decieving.

Donger
10-02-2006, 08:54 PM
I don't drink. Where did you get the idea I did, cocksucker?

I didn't ask you if you drank. Recovering alcoholics 'don't drink.' I asked you if you were an alcoholic, recovering or no.

If you are, my congratulations.

Donger
10-02-2006, 08:56 PM
There seems to be some confusion because several people on this board think you suck cock. I'm one of them.

Perhaps that's because you are a member of a group of latent homosexuals?

Count Zarth
10-02-2006, 08:58 PM
Skip is an angry drunk.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 08:59 PM
I didn't ask you if you drank. Recovering alcoholics 'don't drink.' I asked you if you were an alcoholic, recovering or no.

If you are, my congratulations.
I've never had a taste for the stuff but questions about you remain. Rumor has it you are a little, sniveling, piece of shit with a big mouth. Is there any truth in any of that?

Donger
10-02-2006, 09:01 PM
I've never had a taste for the stuff but questions about you remain. Rumor has it you are a little, sniveling, piece of shit with a big mouth. Is there any truth in any of that?

Do I have a big mouth? Yes. Certainly. I don't deny who I am.

I glad to hear that you are recovering. That's a good thing.

Count Zarth
10-02-2006, 09:01 PM
Rumor has it Skip turned off his rep because he is ashamed of it. Is there any truth to that?

unlurking
10-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Can you guys hold on a minute? I need to start some popcorn.

Donger
10-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Rumor has it Skip turned off his rep because he is ashamed of it. Is there any truth to that?

Heh. I just noticed that. Rather telling.

Donger
10-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Can you guys hold on a minute? I need to start some popcorn.

Sure. But hurry. Skip's about to start "f*cking with me." You don't want to miss that.

unlurking
10-02-2006, 09:05 PM
Sure. But hurry. Skip's about to start "f*cking with me." You don't want to miss that.
Thanks, I'm all set!

Got the DVR fired up and ready to go!

:D

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Hey, you ignorant little cretin, I fought my way back all the way to +3000, a gain of over 30,00 rep points. In two days. And then a dipshit mod set me back down there with you again. Meawhile you remained at the absolute bottom and nobody helped you. I've told you over and over that NOBODY likes you and this deal certainly proved it. Keep running your mouth, you dipshit, you alienate folks every time you do. I dare you to start a poll on whether you should be kept around. I can tell you, you would be booted off!!

Donger
10-02-2006, 09:12 PM
I dare you to start a poll on whether you should be kept around. I can tell you, you would be booted off!!

Interesting premise. Would you be willing to put yourself up against GoChiefs?

"Skip or GoChiefs? Who Stays?"

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 09:13 PM
haha. Why would I worry about a pissant such as you? I consider you light work.

wutamess
10-02-2006, 09:15 PM
Hey, you ignorant little cretin, I fought my way back all the way to +3000, a gain of over 30,00 rep points. In two days. And then a dipshit mod set me back down there with you again. Meawhile you remained at the absolute bottom and nobody helped you. I've told you over and over that NOBODY likes you and this deal certainly proved it. Keep running your mouth, you dipshit, you alienate folks every time you do. I dare you to start a poll on whether you should be kept around. I can tell you, you would be booted off!!

That's not true.
I've never met him & I like him. He brings a lot to this board.
Not in a gay kinda way either NTTAWWT.

Donger
10-02-2006, 09:15 PM
haha. Why would I worry about a pissant such as you? I consider you light work.

Oh, I don't know. You went out of your way to threaten me. Naturally, I anxiously await your doom.

Unless, of course, your much promoted 'bite' is nothing more than a gnat prick.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 09:18 PM
Oh, I don't know. You went out of your way to threaten me. Naturally, I anxiously await your doom.

Unless, of course, your much promoted 'bite' is nothing more than a gnat prick.
Where did I threaten you? You are obviously an undersized little fella with a big mouth. Aren't you?

Donger
10-02-2006, 09:20 PM
Where did I threaten you? You are obviously an undersized little fella with a big mouth. Aren't you?

"Whether you "consider such an event worthwhile" or not just shows how shallow you are. You're a little pissant that I have stayed off of but it looks like it's time to f*ck with you."

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3199670#post3199670

I await.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 09:24 PM
Hey, dude, I think you are a little man with a big mouth. Look back to the origins of your involvement in this thread and you will clearly see you stuck your nose in there looking for trouble. Well, you found it. Nobody respects you. Your claim to fame is picking on a cripple (C4Me). Since you are about the same size as her. I'd like to see her kick your little pussy ass. I'd put my money on her. You weigh 130 lbs. don't you?

Count Zarth
10-02-2006, 09:26 PM
I've told you over and over that NOBODY likes you and this deal certainly proved it.

People here like me more than they like you. I don't give a shit about rep.

I dare you to start a poll on whether you should be kept around. I can tell you, you would be booted off!!

I dare you to start a poll about ANYTHING. LMAO

Donger
10-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Hey, dude, I think you are a little man with a big mouth. Look back to the origins of your involvement in this thread and you will clearly see you stuck your nose in there looking for trouble. Well, you found it. Nobody respects you. Your claim to fame is picking on a cripple (C4Me). Since you are about the same size as her. I'd like to see her kick your little pussy ass. I'd put my money on her. You weigh 130 lbs. don't you?

So, is this you f*cking with me or not? Honestly I can't tell. Oh, and since your threat, naturally I'm curious as to when you'll begin. I wouldn't want to miss it.

As to my physical dimensions, I'm 6'1" and about 180. I assume that chiefs4me is larger than that?

MahiMike
10-02-2006, 09:28 PM
IF I truly believed we were THAT good I'd drop one of my fantasy Defenses & pick them up..I'm just not ready for that yet...3-5 more games & we shall see if were still top ten material!

I love playing against these owners that believe it's about rankings. On defenses, you just need some ball hawkers, sackers and return men. Chiefs have all 3 and that's why I drafted them. 35 points for me this week baby!

Iowanian
10-02-2006, 09:30 PM
Skip means well....he just needs a hooker who will suck the dust out of his noodle for a free cable upgrade.

He'll be singing Journey songs here someday, and you'll know it happend.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 09:32 PM
So, is this you f*cking with me or not? Honestly I can't tell.

As to my physical dimensions, I'm 6'1" and about 180. I assume that chiefs4me is larger than that?
I think you are pussy enough she could kick your ass. You exude pussy. Your whole style exudes pussy. You are the Planet Pussy. I 'd hate to fight you though. I'd have to duck under your big mouth to hit you repeatedly in the face.

Donger
10-02-2006, 09:33 PM

Skip directly challenged you. Start the poll yourself.

SPchief
10-02-2006, 09:33 PM
I think you are pussy enough she could kick your ass. You exude pussy. Your whole style exudes pussy. You are the Planet Pussy. I 'd hate to fight you though. I'd have to duck under your big mouth to hit you repeatedly in the face.

Says the internet tough guy

Bill Parcells
10-02-2006, 09:34 PM

o:-)

Count Zarth
10-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Why not?

Donger
10-02-2006, 09:36 PM

That's it? Really, that's all? Honestly, I was hoping for something more. You are a skipping 33 rpm record in an MP3 world.

Color me deflated.

You are the typical junkyard dog.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Skip means well....he just needs a hooker who will suck the dust out of his noodle for a free cable upgrade.

He'll be singing Journey songs here someday, and you'll know it happend.
What do you know about it , farmer boy? You mean they have cable way out there? You better hope they don't have phone cameras to record your fornication with freshly slain deer! Yeah, let's see how you get out of that one.

Iowanian
10-02-2006, 09:38 PM
Everyone else is doing it......

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 09:46 PM
That's it? Really, that's all? Honestly, I was hoping for something more. You are a skipping 33 rpm record in an MP3 world.

Color me deflated.

You are the typical junkyard dog.
I'll color you deflated. You really ain't got much. You just pick on cripples and you got more than you could handle this time. you are a very unsuccessful bully. You should go back to picking on defenseless women on this board. You did it forever. I thought you would tire of it eventually but NO, your only target was Cheifs4Me. You are a little weasel that needs a serious beatdown. Take on somebody your own size, you pathetic little prick. Like me for example. I'd be happy to beat you down.

Donger
10-02-2006, 09:48 PM
I'll color you deflated. You really ain't got much. You just pick on cripples and you got more than you could handle this time. you are a very unsuccessful bully. You should go back to picking on defenseless women on this board. You did it forever. I thought you would tire of it eventually but NO, your only target was Chiefs4Me. You are a little weasel that needs a serious beatdown. Take on somebody your own size, you pathetic little prick. Like me for example. I'd be happy to beat you down.

Again, proceed. You threatened, and I await.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Again, proceed. You threatened, and I await.
Hahahahahahah. You're a coward. That's why you pick on women. You are just a pussy. GoChiefs could probably kick your ass. Well, maybe not. But you are a coward or you wouldn't pick on defenseess people. Especially women. I'd meet you anywhere. You gutless piece of shit.

Donger
10-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Hahahahahahah. You're a coward. That's why you pick on women. You are just a pussy. GoChiefs could probably kick your ass. Well, maybe not. But you are a coward or you wouldn't pick on defenseess people. Especially women. I'd meet you anywhere. You gutless piece of shit.

Are you a defenseless woman? Apparently so, since I'm merely asking you to fulfill your threat.

Proceed, Skip.

You threatened me with your wrath, and you've done so again in this thread. Let's see it. Or are you all bark?

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 10:04 PM
Are you a defenseless woman? Apparently so, since I'm merely asking you to fulfill your threat.

Proceed, Skip.

You threatened me with your wrath, and you've done so again in this thread. Let's see it. Or are you all bark?
Show me a threat , polesmoker.

Donger
10-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Show me a threat , polesmoker.

I already did, you senile drunk.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 10:06 PM

Proceed, Skip.

you are a cowardly little bastard now aren't you? you started all this and you still haven;t denied sucking dick. you are really a pathetic piece of shit.

Donger
10-02-2006, 10:08 PM
you are a cowardly little bastard now aren't you? you started all this and you still haven;t denied sucking dick. you are really a pathetic piece of shit.

Still waiting, Skip.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 10:10 PM

Proceed, Skip.

I can state that you are an ignorant little prick who will only fight women. Hell, that's all you are capable of. I'm surprised you want the whole Planet to know what a pussy you are. Is that proceed enough for you, pissant?

Donger
10-02-2006, 10:12 PM
I can state that you are an ignorant little prick who will only fight women. Hell, that's all you are capable of. I'm surprised you want the whole Planet to know what a pussy you are. Is that proceed enough for you, pissant?

Are you a woman? Actually, that would explain quite a bit.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Hey, dipshit, if you ever get enough courage to fight another man, look me up, I'd be glad to pound your ass . I suspect you are a homosexual. A homosexual with a big mouth that you can't back up.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Are you a woman? Actually, that would explain quite a bit.
You might be able to hide behind your keyboard you pussy. Would you like to find out who is the woman? Well, would you, you pussy?

Donger
10-02-2006, 10:18 PM
You might be able to hide behind your keyboard you pussy. Would you like to find out who is the woman? Well, would you, you pussy?

What are you suggesting?

Mr. Kotter
10-02-2006, 10:19 PM
http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2006/regular?sort_col_1=4

Chiefs Defense is ranked 3rd this week, sure has been a while since I've sewn that!

Meh. Week Four.

Talk to me in week Fourteen. Then I'll get really excited. Although I will admit, I'm cautiously optimistic.

ChiTown
10-02-2006, 10:20 PM
What are you suggesting?

Man sex.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Hey, you started this. Aren't you man enough to finish it? I'm not some woman you can push around you little dipshit. You are a complete piece of shit. You're really tough when fighting women. Now the whole board knows what a whiny little woman you are.

Donger
Man sex.

Oh no. In that case, I defer. Skip clearly has the upper-hand in that department.

WilliamTheIrish
WPI would kill for poater like skip.

Donger
Hey, you started this. Aren't you man enough to finish it? I'm not some woman you can push around you little dipshit. You are a complete piece of shit. You're really tough when fighting women. Now the whole board knows what a whiny little woman you are.

Again, what do you suggest?

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Again, what do you suggest?
I suggest you quit picking on women and take on somebody your own size you coward. Me for instance. I'd be happy to slap you down at any time. You really need a good ass kicking for picking on defenseless people but I know that is what cowards do.

Skip Towne
10-02-2006, 10:34 PM
WPI would kill for poater like skip.
Thank you, brother.

Donger
10-02-2006, 10:35 PM
I suggest you quit picking on women and take on somebody your own size you coward. Me for instance. I'd be happy to slap you down at any time. You really need a good ass kicking for picking on defenseless people but I know that is what cowards do.

I'm really trying to be positive here, Skip. I'm here. I'm ready for my ass-kicking from you, the little woman. PLEASE proceed!

The anticipation is truly killing me.

ChiTown
10-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Oh no. In that case, I defer. Skip clearly has the upper-hand in that department.

You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger and you don't go down on Skip.....a doot doot doot dooo dooo dooo doot

SPchief
10-02-2006, 11:01 PM
Hey, dipshit, if you ever get enough courage to fight another man, look me up, I'd be glad to pound your ass . I suspect you are a homosexual. A homosexual with a big mouth that you can't back up.

The truth comes out.

go bowe
10-03-2006, 12:25 AM
I'm really trying to be positive here, Skip. I'm here. I'm ready for my ass-kicking from you, the little woman. PLEASE proceed!

The anticipation is truly killing me.ooh ooh. can i get one too?

i've heard just the most fabulous things about skip's ass-licking... er ass-kicking...

rumor has it that he starts with kissing and sucking your toes then works his way up to the actual ass-licking, er ass-kissing, er... ass-wiping, er... ass-kicking...

and he just keeps on licking, er... kicking until you become fully aroused aroused and ready to receive his undulating maidenhead, er... manhood... (big props to viagra!!!1!!)

but the ass-licking, er... ass-kicking has only just begun...

at least that's what "rumor has it" says... :D :D :D

DaWolf
10-03-2006, 03:00 AM
I'm still not convinced. We have to wait and see what happens over the long haul. I remember the year Vonnie Holliday and Sexy Dexy were signed we started strong and everyone got excited then like the 4th or 5th game of the season we started falling apart...

alanm
10-03-2006, 03:32 AM
The truth comes out.
That's all folks.
Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of "'All My Planteers. :D :thumb:

the Talking Can
10-03-2006, 06:36 AM
why does this thread smell like moth balls?

Hog Farmer
10-03-2006, 07:08 AM
What was this thread about.....

unlurking
10-03-2006, 08:20 AM
ooh ooh. can i get one too?

i've heard just the most fabulous things about skip's ass-licking... er ass-kicking...

rumor has it that he starts with kissing and sucking your toes then works his way up to the actual ass-licking, er ass-kissing, er... ass-wiping, er... ass-kicking...

and he just keeps on licking, er... kicking until you become fully aroused aroused and ready to receive his undulating maidenhead, er... manhood... (big props to viagra!!!1!!)

Holy crap!

That visual needs a warning, dag nabbit!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm going to be sick the rest of the day!!!

Donger
10-03-2006, 08:22 AM
ooh ooh. can i get one too?

LMAO

Donger
10-03-2006, 08:31 AM
What was this thread about.....

C*cksucking, apparently.

NJ Chief Fan
10-03-2006, 08:54 AM

im waitin for them to clear waivers, just dropped philly in favor of them

mikey23545
10-03-2006, 07:52 PM

How ****ing retarded does one have to be to miss a point so obvious?

No one I know of would argue about whether the team with more points wins or not. Are you really so stupid you think that's a debatable point? The argument is about whether you can judge a defense on how many yards it allows. The answer of course, is hell yes, you senile old piss-drinker.

A team may giving up fewer points than another through sheer ****ing luck and fortuitous bounces...I would say think back to the 2003 Chiefs D which covered up a multitude of weaknesses for a lot of the season because of many mitigating circumstances, but was eventually revealed to be a complete POS, much like yourself - but there is no way your pot-decimated brain cells can remember that far back.

A team that consistently gives up fewer yards may sometimes give up more points than it should because of turnovers or bad special teams play, but things always even out. Anyone who chooses a temporarily lucky D over a solid D that doesn't allow other teams to move the ball is not very bright, and will soon realize why.

You should really cruise back into your self-imposed exile. Nobody likes your sorry ass now any more than they did before.

ZepSinger
10-03-2006, 08:20 PM

The whole Foods at 95th and Metcalf? That's where I go!
:)

unlurking
10-03-2006, 09:02 PM
Man, what a waste of popcorn.

:shake:

Donger
10-03-2006, 09:09 PM
Man, what a waste of popcorn.

:shake:

Yeah, it was kind of like Return of the Jedi. The run up was great, but Skip turned out to be more like one of those cute, furry little f*ckers (Ewoks?) rather than a Wookie.

go bowe
10-03-2006, 09:19 PM
Yeah, it was kind of like Return of the Jedi. The run up was great, but Skip turned out to be more like one of those cute, furry little f*ckers (Ewoks?) rather than a Wookie.skip's too brutal...

man, what an ass-licking, er... ass-kissing, er...ass-wiping, er... ass-kicking that was...

i'm all worn out now, i need to rest up for my next ass-, well, you know...

unlurking
10-03-2006, 09:52 PM
skip's too brutal...

man, what an ass-licking, er... ass-kissing, er...ass-wiping, er... ass-kicking that was...

i'm all worn out now, i need to rest up for my next ass-, well, you know...
That's enough go bo.

Please keep your homo-erotic fantasies between you and Skip.

unlurking
10-03-2006, 09:54 PM
Yeah, it was kind of like Return of the Jedi. The run up was great, but Skip turned out to be more like one of those cute, furry little f*ckers (Ewoks?) rather than a Wookie.
Actually I thought it was more like an "I've fallen and I can't get up commercial", but I don't like making fun of old people breaking a hip.

Donger
10-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Actually I thought it was more like an "I've fallen and I can't get up commercial", but I don't like making fun of old people breaking a hip.

Well, you've obviously never done it. You should. You don't have to lead stationary targets.

Halfcan
10-03-2006, 10:06 PM
And just think if we had a couple of descent Def Tackles.

milkman
10-04-2006, 12:03 AM
And just think if we had a couple of descent Def Tackles.

I'd say we have those already, but I'm not sure if Sims and Dalton can descend any further.

Smed1065
10-04-2006, 12:20 AM
John Madden would be proud.
You forgot Madden would be like Ok its just skippy, everyone has to have a more obvious person than themselves. Yes even john madden!

Congrats skipper....