View Full Version : Steve(First Down Elvis) was on the news last night

grandllamajr
10-03-2006, 02:52 PM
He was on talking about how the season ticket prices are going up. That sucks

Dartgod
10-03-2006, 03:00 PM
He was on talking about how the season ticket prices are going up. That sucks
So it's FDE's fault they are going up?

That's it, I'm going to sucker-punch him in the back of the head next time I see him.

DAMMIT, FDE!! :cuss:

SPchief
10-03-2006, 03:01 PM

That's it, I'm going to sucker-punch him in the back of the head next time I see him.

Or just pour some nacho cheese in front of him while he is walking

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-03-2006, 03:01 PM
So instead of interviewing someone from the organization, they interview an Elvis impersonator. That is some quality reporting right there.

JazzzLovr
10-03-2006, 03:02 PM

Hey, somebody has to pay for all his new tailgating gear.

;)

Stinger
10-03-2006, 03:03 PM

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Phobia
10-03-2006, 03:04 PM
That's the problem with television these days. They put on people in fake costumes who tell us things that we don't need to hear and then we're all very confused about what is real and what isn't. Remember when television was still about respect towards men and women stayed home with the kids? I think TV needs to get back to all those family values. It's all Al Bundy's fault. That's when it all started.

Dartgod
10-03-2006, 03:07 PM
I think I have to add some alcohol in there somewhere for that to be effective.

Demonpenz
10-03-2006, 03:07 PM
there you go again. Playing the victim card

alanm
10-03-2006, 03:11 PM
That's the problem with television these days. They put on people in fake costumes who tell us things that we don't need to hear and then we're all very confused about what is real and what isn't. Remember when television was still about respect towards men and women stayed home with the kids? I think TV needs to get back to all those family values. It's all Al Bundy's fault. That's when it all started.
Thanks Al :thumb:

DJJasonp
10-03-2006, 03:13 PM
So instead of interviewing someone from the organization, they interview an Elvis impersonator. That is some quality reporting right there.

Apparently, arrowman wasnt available for comment...