PDA

View Full Version : What is the most classless thing you have done or said at a sporting event?

Saulbadguy
10-03-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm sure you have all done or said some pretty classless things at one time or another, that you may or may not be proud of. Let's hear them:

I'll start:

I flipped off Eddie Sutton grandson last year at the K-State/Oklahoma State basketball game. He looked like he was about 10 or 11 years old.

Robo-Chachi
10-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Oh, I was too drunk to remember them.

CHENZ A!
10-03-2006, 04:24 PM
I called a bunch of Bengals fans f*ggots, and I do not condone the use of that word. It was one of those curse filled tirades, and I was just rolling...

sedated
10-03-2006, 04:24 PM
I picked a fight with my entire section at the Chiefs/Carolina game in 2004.

I was later told I yelled at a kid sitting in front of me, but I have no proof, so in my mind it didn't happen.

got arrested.

and the bastard cop took my 2 empty flasks...and my 2 full ones

Brock
10-03-2006, 04:25 PM
I threw a full beer at DJ Johnson when he was ejected from the '93 playoff game with the Steelers. Got that one on tape.

seclark
10-03-2006, 04:28 PM
chargers at chiefs...late 80's or early 90's. very cold and snow in the seats.
chiefs losing bad in 4th quarter. fans start making snowballs and tossing them on the field around the chargers bench. i soaked a snowball in beer to give it a little extra hump and chucked it down there. hit a tv cameraman right between the shoulder blades and dropped him to his knees. felt pretty $hitty.

still makes me laugh out loud.
sec

AZORChiefFan
10-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Chiefs vs Bears - some punk lil 14 yo next to me said Trent Green wasn't a good QB.

So I peed in his drink.

Nah I just gave him shit about having a stupid opinion or something or rather.

Cub Scout night at (then) Royals Stadium during 7th inning stretch I threw my gum which looked like it landed in some guys seat right as he was sitting down.

Bill Parcells
10-03-2006, 04:31 PM
I was at the bottom edge of the overhang at shea stadium in 1982 and these assholes dumped beers off of the upper deck..we look up and they were all laughing..I was with my brother and 2 of his friends..we took a short trip up to the upper deck..took care of buisiness..and enjoyed the rest of the game..aaahhh..the good old days!!!

big nasty kcnut
10-03-2006, 04:31 PM
I yelled at a ref in a high school football game to put the flag where the sun don't shine. Hey he made a bad call. Plus everyone was shocked when i said that. Cause i'm the last one to say something like that.

Demonpenz
10-03-2006, 04:34 PM
I played noseguard varsity in highschool. I was taken out of the game because i was playing like shit. I threw a tantrum on the sidelines. My coach set me straight and made me appoligize to my team, the coach, then made me say I am sorry to my parents. What a great coach and probably the most important sporting event in my life.

Phobia
10-03-2006, 04:35 PM
Once I monitored Jason Whitlock's ice cream intake in the press box and then reported on it in my column. I still toss and turn nights.

sedated
hit a tv cameraman right between the shoulder blades and dropped him to his knees.

:) that's pretty funny

CHENZ A!
I yelled at a ref in a high school football game to put the flag where the sun don't shine. Hey he made a bad call. Plus everyone was shocked when i said that. Cause i'm the last one to say something like that.

I got ejected from a coed slow pitch softball game for arguing a bad call, actually just telling him it was bad with a few expletives in there. I felt like a jerk, but I am very competitive, and it WAS a bad call.

Reaper16
10-03-2006, 04:36 PM
After the cries of "bullshit" died down a college basketball game last year, I yelled at the head official that "I will set your children on fire!"
The police told me to refrain from that kind of behavior, as that could be construed for a criminal threat.

noa
10-03-2006, 04:37 PM
I stabbed a man in the heart.

Demonpenz
After the cries of "bullshit" died down a college basketball game last year, I yelled at the head official that "I will set your children on fire!"
The police told me to refrain from that kind of behavior, as that could be construed for a criminal threat.

GET OFF THE SHED!

runnercyclist
I scream "Chiefs" instead of "Brave" at the end of the National Anthem no matter where I am, Squeeler game, Pirates games, my kid's plays etc.

FAX
10-03-2006, 04:39 PM
I've never really done anything that I can recall and, therefore, regret.

However, once the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX called a ref a "transvestite skunk humper" after a bad call during a game at the old Boston Garden. The fans in our section seemed shocked, but I was proud.

FAX

Reaper16
10-03-2006, 04:39 PM
I scream "Chiefs" instead of "Brave" at the end of the National Anthem no matter where I am, Squeeler game, Pirates games, my kid's plays etc.
:LOL:

Phobia
10-03-2006, 04:40 PM

The police should make sure you don't make any more stupid comments about Jarrad Page as well.

Predarat
10-03-2006, 04:40 PM
I did a lot of classless things at Wichita Thunder hockey games but 9,000 other fans were all doing classless things too so its all good! It was always a rough crowd!

BIG_DADDY
10-03-2006, 04:43 PM
As a fan I must be an angel compared to you guys. Playing Basketball in 9th or 10th grade though I had a guy steal the ball from me 3 times in one game. I was so pissed off the last time he did it I punched him in the back when he was going down court. That got me kicked out of the game. Funny thing was there wasn't that big of a deal made out of it back then. I can't even imagine now.

Reaper16
10-03-2006, 04:44 PM
The police should make sure you don't make any more stupid comments about Jarrad Page as well.
I agree. As long as they dole out harsher punishments to the old Tamba nay-sayers.

Ari Chi3fs
10-03-2006, 04:45 PM
A couple buddies and I were at a Royals game vs the A's back in the early 90s and Rickey Henderson had just become Nolan Ryan's 5000th strikeout victim.

We were flipping him shit all day, "So, how good of Friends are you and Nolan?" Hey, Rickey, nice whiff against Nolan. 5000K! Good job Rickey. You suck, Rickey! etc.

He turns around and yells, "**** YOU AND YO MOMMA!"

It was classless and deranged. It owned.

CHENZ A!
10-03-2006, 04:46 PM
I forgot about the time at a Royals game when some van almost hit me in the parking lot after the game, and I yelled some curses at them, then I saw some girls in the van through the window even though it was slightly tinted, and they were laughing so I took my shirt off and went up and pressed my nipple on the back window, and the door flew open and this guy(the girls' dad) :doh!: ran up to me and was yelling at me and stuff, because I guess they were like 15 or something, so I just told him to learn how to drive and left. LMAO

At the Royals, Cardinals Sun. game this yr, I lucked into some seats front row, right behind the Cardinals dugout. And there was this kid who was probably like 4 or 5 yrs old, and he just repeated everything I'd say. His dad wasn't very happy to hear him say "You suck Pujols!" or chanting "BOO THE POO! BOO THE POO!" LMAO but at least I wasn't being vulgar.

CHENZ A!
10-03-2006, 04:50 PM
A couple buddies and I were at a Royals game vs the A's back in the early 90s and Rickey Henderson had just become Nolan Ryan's 5000th strikeout victim.

We were flipping him shit all day, "So, how good of Friends are you and Nolan?" Hey, Rickey, nice whiff against Nolan. 5000K! Good job Rickey. You suck, Rickey! etc.

Henderson was always fun to heckle, because he would talk back to you. I remember going to a spring training game in Tucson, Arizona with my dad when I was little, and my dad told Ricky to "get a real job", and ricky yelled back, "I got a real job, you wanna shine my shoes?!? you wanna take out my garbage?! I got a job for you!" LMAO

sedated
10-03-2006, 04:52 PM

they don't seem to allow heckling of players anymore

I yelled Trot Nixon had a purty mouth last year at the K and got kicked out.

what a bunch of pussies

Fire Me Boy!
10-03-2006, 04:53 PM
"Break his spleen" at a Bucs game. :sulk:

OnTheWarpath58
10-03-2006, 04:54 PM

With a trident?

Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

Ari Chi3fs
10-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Shit I remember watching a game vs the D-Rays this year, and this one **** wouldnt shut up, he heckled the whole time when Grudzelaniek was up... So, it must be a per-stadium deal.

Heckling is great, as long as vulgar language is left out of it.

CHENZ A!

what a bunch of pussies

you're kidding? they kicked you out? that blows, I have said much worse, but never got any trouble, because I don't curse when I heckle. I could understand if you were dropping f bombs all over the place.

Rooster

I saw that!! You should really lay low for a while, the cops are probably looking for you. :eek:

Cochise
10-03-2006, 04:56 PM
At the Colts game at arrowhead a couple years ago (2004?) I ended up sitting above the Colts' section, in the southeast corner of the upper level all the way at the top. I mean, this was all the way up at the point in the corner.

Anyways, after we beat them and we were all walking out, there was a little girl of about 10 or 12 years, decked out in colts gear. Her little Manning jersey, blue and white ribbons in her hair, and she was throwing a fit. She was kicking the chairs in front of her and saying things like "They can't have beat us! We're a million times better than them! We're the best..." blah blah. She was about 10 feet to my left and happened to look at me, and without thinking I did in my best Nelson Muntz voice the immortal "Ha-ha!" taunt.

She was crying previously, but the waterworks really came on after that. I admit, I'm kinda proud.

FAX
10-03-2006, 04:57 PM
At the Colts game at arrowhead a couple years ago (2004?) I ended up sitting above the Colts' section, in the southeast corner of the upper level all the way at the top. I mean, this was all the way up at the point in the corner.

Anyways, after we beat them and we were all walking out, there was a little girl of about 10 or 12 years, decked out in colts gear. Her little Manning jersey, blue and white ribbons in her hair, and she was throwing a fit. She was kicking the chairs in front of her and saying things like "They can't have beat us! We're a million times better than them! We're the best..." blah blah. She was about 10 feet to my left and happened to look at me, and without thinking I did in my best Nelson Muntz voice the immortal "Ha-ha!" taunt.

She was crying previously, but the waterworks really came on after that. I admit, I'm kinda proud.

LMAO

FAX

BIG_DADDY
10-03-2006, 05:00 PM

what a bunch of pussies

I kept mouthing off at Raul Mondesi about the size of his head and told him he should put some antlers on that bad boy. He got really pissed and they told me to knock it off. I was rows back and right across from him being on deck. He struck out BTW. He was o-4 that day. LOL

Rooster
10-03-2006, 05:01 PM

LMAO LMAO LMAO OMG that is classic. I would have loved to see that. :thumb:

Rain Man
10-03-2006, 05:01 PM
I once yelled to the Broncos that I was with the IRS and I was going to look into their salary cap.

BIG_DADDY
10-03-2006, 05:02 PM
I once yelled to the Broncos that I was with the IRS and I was going to look into their salary cap.

You're hardcore dude.

Rain Man
10-03-2006, 05:07 PM
You're hardcore dude.

I think it stung them.

siberian khatru
10-03-2006, 05:08 PM
I kept mouthing off at Raul Mondesi about the size of his head and told him he should put some antlers on that bad boy. He got really pissed and they told me to knock it off. I was rows back and right across from him being on deck. He struck out BTW. He was o-4 that day. LOL

I remember that. That 0-fer cost me $500 in my fantasy league. One fuggin hit would've won it for me.

THANKS A LOT, BIG DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuss:

StcChief
10-03-2006, 05:11 PM

She was crying previously, but the waterworks really came on after that. I admit, I'm kinda proud.That's excellent.
LMAO LMAO

ChiefsCountry
10-03-2006, 05:17 PM

So you actually where talking to Peyton after the game, cool. :thumb:

HemiEd
10-03-2006, 05:20 PM
I told Oral Roberts to STFU at a WSU/ORU Basketball game. Of course, I was probably the only guy within 50 feet that did not know who he was.

FAX
10-03-2006, 05:21 PM
I told Oral Roberts to STFU at a WSU/ORU Basketball game. Of course, I was probably the only guy within 50 feet that did not know who he was.

OMG

LMAO

FAX

Rain Man
10-03-2006, 05:22 PM
As a fan I must be an angel compared to you guys. Playing Basketball in 9th or 10th grade though I had a guy steal the ball from me 3 times in one game. I was so pissed off the last time he did it I punched him in the back when he was going down court. That got me kicked out of the game. Funny thing was there wasn't that big of a deal made out of it back then. I can't even imagine now.

Heh. I used to play a lot of pickup basketball, and one time I was matched up against a coworker of mine who was way, way better than me. He was cleaning my clock, and at one point when I was going downcourt with the ball he jumped in and stole the ball from me. We both went down in a heap scrambling for the ball and the next thing I knew he had it and was up and running. I was so ticked off that I reached out and made an ankle tackle on him. I'm still a little embarrassed about that whenever I see him.

Rain Man
10-03-2006, 05:24 PM

LMAO

If you had known who he was, maybe you could have mentioned that you didn't send him money because you wanted God to kill him.

PastorMikH
10-03-2006, 05:25 PM
While assistant basketball coaching (during a game) one of the moms who had a kid on our team also went to our church and is a big Donkey fan. We had just lost the week before to Denver and she's giving me a hard time about it during the game. I turned to her and said, "What can I say? The refs just gave you the game!"(jokingly of course) But the lady in charge of the rec basketball league thought I was talking abou the refs at the game and I just about got thrown out of the gym. Even after everything was explained to her, it took her 3 years to get over the grudge she held against me.

The Dude Abides
10-03-2006, 05:26 PM
I threw beef jerky at a bungles fan.

Rain Man
10-03-2006, 05:30 PM
I was at the bottom edge of the overhang at shea stadium in 1982 and these assholes dumped beers off of the upper deck..we look up and they were all laughing..I was with my brother and 2 of his friends..we took a short trip up to the upper deck..took care of buisiness..and enjoyed the rest of the game..aaahhh..the good old days!!!

If you weren't a New Yorker, I would express skepticism that you actually killed them.

JBucc
10-03-2006, 05:32 PM
At this Pacers/Pistons game I through a cup of soda on some guy laying on the table and he went nuts. Don't know who he was but he came flying up into the stands and started pummeling this guy next to me, then a fight broke out on the court and everyone started throwing things all over the place. It was crazy.

HemiEd
10-03-2006, 05:32 PM
LMAO

If you had known who he was, maybe you could have mentioned that you didn't send him money because you wanted God to kill him.

In retrospect this is probably the reason my boss never offered me his prime seats again. When I did it, the whole area around us went totally silent.

Rain Man
10-03-2006, 05:36 PM
I remember some New York baseball player (Keith Hernandez?) mentioning once that somebody through a Hibachi onto the fields from the stands - complete with burning coals.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-03-2006, 05:39 PM
My 21st birthday two of my friends and I are in Pittsburgh for a Cards/Pirates game. We are all heavily shitfaced, and after every ball the ump calls we say "bulllllshiiit" in our best Rod Farva voice. In the later innings this old man turns around and says, "If my wife was here, I'd have to whip your asses because you are the most obnoxious fans I've ever seen."

I told him to turn back around and STFU or we would kill him in front of his grandson...it was pretty bad. :shake:

I also have a running tradition of yelling "Kill that sonofabitch!" in our family friendly section of 121 during every QB pressure at Arrowhead. What can I say, I'm violent :shrug:

Reaper16
10-03-2006, 05:43 PM
I told him to turn back around and STFU or we would kill him in front of his grandson...it was pretty bad. :shake:
Yeah!

Bill Parcells
10-03-2006, 05:43 PM
Nice!!! :LOL:

64 Chief
10-03-2006, 05:46 PM
At a Wizards playoff game, Bill Clinton and his entourage showed up. I stood up and screamed asshole several times. Most fans seemed to agree.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-03-2006, 05:46 PM
I was a player coach of a church basketball team my junior year of high school. I brought in a couple of my friends as ringers to make our team more competitive in this tournament that we played every year...the first game of the tourney we were up 47-7 with two minutes left of a 32 minute game where the clock runs continuously. I, of course, was still running a full court press at this time. A dude on the other team snaps, and intentionally travels with the ball screaming "THAT's POOR SPORTSMANSHIP!! This is BULLSHIT!" and punts the ball into the stands. He storms off the court. We then inbound the ball and start shooting threes. I'm all heart.

BIG_DADDY
10-03-2006, 05:47 PM
My 21st birthday two of my friends and I are in Pittsburgh for a Cards/Pirates game. We are all heavily shitfaced, and after every ball the ump calls we say "bulllllshiiit" in our best Rod Farva voice. In the later innings this old man turns around and says, "If my wife was here, I'd have to whip your asses because you are the most obnoxious fans I've ever seen."

I also have a running tradition of yelling "Kill that sonofabitch!" in our family friendly section of 121 during every QB pressure at Arrowhead. What can I say, I'm violent :shrug:

I call BS. Everyone knows you don't have any friends for starters. The rest is just ridiculous.

BIG_DADDY
10-03-2006, 05:48 PM
I was a player coach of a church basketball team my junior year of high school. I brought in a couple of my friends as ringers to make our team more competitive in this tournament that we played every year...the first game of the tourney we were up 47-7 with two minutes left of a 32 minute game where the clock runs continuously. I, of course, was still running a full court press at this time. A dude on the other team snaps, and intentionally travels with the ball screaming "THAT's POOR SPORTSMANSHIP!! This is BULLSHIT!" and punts the ball into the stands. He storms off the court. We then inbound the ball and start shooting threes. I'm all heart.
Here we go again.

Fish
10-03-2006, 05:50 PM
Senior in HS. Point guard for the BB team. We were in Glasco, KS playing one of the last games of the year. The opposing point guard and I had a grudge against each other, as we were the same age and had played against each other in various sports since jr. high. I always played very emotional in HS, and I was a bit of a dick. OK, I was a dick. I would talk trash/yell/slap the floor/sing or do about anything to get in the other guy's head. I was on quite a tirade in the game, and was really getting this guy flustered. He ended up throwing an elbow at me that caught me right in the ear. I shot my freethrows, and went to defend this guy again while pretty pissed off. He was laughing and said the next one was gonna break my nose. I said "ohh yeah?" and headbutted him in the middle of the court. He bled like a gutted hobo. My football coach came running out of the stands (BB coach was a bit of a puss, and I was real close with my FB coach), he grabbed me and drug me off the court. I got ejected and was led out of the building to the boos and cussing from the crowd. Poor guy needed stitches that night to close up the cut above his eye.

I should mention that while I recall this story occasionally, I look back at it with a great deal of disgust at the lack of character I displayed at that age.

'Hamas' Jenkins
I call BS. Everyone knows you don't have any friends for starters. The rest is just ridiculous.

:sulk:

Bill Parcells
Hamas..you need a hug or something???

JBucc
10-03-2006, 05:51 PM
KC Zidane!

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Here we go again.

This coming from a man who shows more affection for fighting dogs than anything else. You are a fine arbiter, jackass. :nlm:

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-03-2006, 05:52 PM
Hamas..you need a hug or something???

It's a pathological competitive streak. i once bragged to my now wife that I was undefeated in monopoly. My grandma then piped up, "yeah, because we had to throw games so you wouldn't snap"

Bill Parcells
10-03-2006, 05:53 PM
If you weren't a New Yorker, I would express skepticism that you actually killed them.
Tell me about it!!!

It was 27 degrees out with a howling wind and we were hammered..2+2=ass beating ;)

OnTheWarpath58
10-03-2006, 05:54 PM
It's a pathological competitive streak. i once bragged to my now wife that I was undefeated in monopoly. My grandma then piped up, "yeah, because we had to throw games so you wouldn't snap"

ROFL

Bill Parcells
10-03-2006, 05:55 PM
nice!!! :LOL:

HemiEd
10-03-2006, 05:56 PM

LMAO

Baconeater
10-03-2006, 05:58 PM
I yelled "Nice game Skippy" to Rick Neuheisel once, and I also called Chris Simms a sissy.

ChiefsCountry
10-03-2006, 06:00 PM
I elbowed a kid in the face playing basketball on purpose. That was probally the most classless thing, I mean during football I know I did some crazy stuff but that just happens in piles and blocking and such.

Rain Man
10-03-2006, 06:02 PM
If I can go to a Denver game this year, I'd like to make a sign that says, "Hey, Plummer, I dinged your car in the parking lot."

Zebedee DuBois
10-03-2006, 06:08 PM
When the cheerleaders were having the crowd chant, "Eat 'em up! Eat 'em up! Rah! Rah! Rah!" , I would yell, "Eat 'er out! Eat 'er out! Raw! Raw! Raw!"

I am wild like that.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-03-2006, 06:12 PM
If I can go to a Denver game this year, I'd like to make a sign that says, "Hey, Plummer, I dinged your car in the parking lot."

It'd be funnier if it was "Hey, Plummer, Why'd you leave me at the altar?"

Bob Dole
10-03-2006, 06:23 PM
Bob Dole clapped really, really loud.

sedated
10-03-2006, 06:26 PM
I threw beef jerky at a bungles fan.

at those prices?

why didn't you just throw a wad of cash at the guy?

blueballs
10-03-2006, 06:39 PM
got drunk and hit on a CHiefs cheerleader

stevieray
10-03-2006, 07:24 PM
spilled some cheese in the aisle @ Arrowhead and pushed a poser over the rail.

FAX
10-03-2006, 07:25 PM
I dressed up like Elvis, once.

FAX

stevieray
10-03-2006, 07:27 PM
I dressed up like Elvis, once.

FAX

this post is useless without pics

gblowfish
10-03-2006, 07:38 PM
In the early 80s I threw a bottle of Midol at Bill Kenney and begged him to take some at halftime.

I got into a shouting match with Paul Palmer once. It was November, Chiefs were tied with Green Bay for the worst record in the NFL, it was steadily whizzing down freezing rain, and the Chiefs were getting their asses handed to them by the Packers. I pretty much snapped. Got into it real good and personal with Palmer for being the official worst team in the NFL. I was mad, freezing, wet and PISSED OFF.

Ten years later I got into another serious tirade with Mike Stock, special teams coach under Gunther. Remember when we lost out on the playoffs on the last game of the season to the Raiders because of blocked punts, and especially because of Jon Baker, that CFL reject who kept kicking off out of bounds? We lose an AFC West Championship because of frickin' special teams. I was ready to kill Mike Stock. He still owes me an AFC West title.

Rain Man
10-03-2006, 07:42 PM
In the early 80s I threw a bottle of Midol at Bill Kenney and begged him to take some at halftime.

I got into a shouting match with Paul Palmer once. It was November, Chiefs were tied with Green Bay for the worst record in the NFL, it was steadily whizzing down freezing rain, and the Chiefs were getting their asses handed to them by the Packers. I pretty much snapped. Got into it real good and personal with Palmer for being the official worst team in the NFL. I was mad, freezing, wet and PISSED OFF.

Hey! Pick on someone your own size!

Ten years later I got into another serious tirade with Mike Stock, special teams coach under Gunther. Remember when we lost out on the playoffs on the last game of the season to the Raiders because of blocked punts, and especially because of Jon Baker, that CFL reject who kept kicking off out of bounds? We lose an AFC West Championship because of frickin' special teams. I was ready to kill Mike Stock. He still owes me an AFC West title.

Um...yeah. I kind of remember that. Wanna know what yard lines the kicks went out on? Wanna know what everyone in the stands was wearing? Wanna know exactly how I was standing and the sounds of the blood rushing through my ears at the moment of that last one?

Count Alex's Losses
10-03-2006, 08:29 PM
I can't really think of anything. I'm a very polite fan.

I did senselessly heckle Rick Helling when he returned to Texas to play a game against his old team, the Rangers, once. I was really mean.

Spott
10-03-2006, 08:29 PM
I threw a full beer at DJ Johnson when he was ejected from the '93 playoff game with the Steelers. Got that one on tape.

I remember that. When he came up to the tunnel, I remember that he was trying to get in the stands after someone and he had to be restrained.

PastorMikH
10-03-2006, 09:19 PM
I just remembered another one. It was the last year or two, my daughter was playing Jr High volleyball. We were the visiting team at a small school. During the game the ball hit close to the line (I was fairly sure it was in) and the Ref looked at both corner judges looking for help in deciding the call. The home coach never lifts his head from his clipboard and says "IN". The Ref heard him, didn't know where it came from and agreed. From the stands on the other side of the court I say "Nice Call Coach" but I didn't realize how quiet the gym was and how much my voice ehoed. EVERYONE looked up in my direction, ref, coaches parents, everyone. I was pretty quick to look over my shoulder and try to see who it was that said it too.

:)

Rain Man
10-03-2006, 09:24 PM
I remember that. When he came up to the tunnel, I remember that he was trying to get in the stands after someone and he had to be restrained.

Was this against the Chiefs? I don't remember this. Why did he get kicked out?

PastorMikH
10-03-2006, 09:25 PM
For some reason I have a hard time picturing Brock making a player mad enough to try to charge the stands.

:)

Spott
10-03-2006, 09:49 PM
Was this against the Chiefs? I don't remember this. Why did he get kicked out?

DJ Johnson got kicked out of the 93 wildcard playoff game between Pittsburgh and KC. After JJ Birden made a reception, I believe Johnson kicked him while he was on the ground. When he was getting escorted off the field, people started showering him with beer and he tried to go into the stands after someone.

Frazod
10-03-2006, 10:09 PM
I was at a Knicks/Bulls game at the old Chicago Stadium back in the early 90s - a classic Jordan/Ewing affair. My seats were about 15 rows behind Spike Lee - I got a SPIKE SUCKS chant going, and when turned around to look at us, we flipped him off. He was clearly annoyed. The Bulls trailed all game long and then came back and won. He was clearly annoyed by that, too.

Not really classless, but it was fun. :D

mdstu
10-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Kingdome 1991 Mariners vs Orioles

Ridiculed poor Dwight Evans in his farewell year out in right field until he flipped us off. Man, I thought it was so funny. A whole week didn't even go by before I realized it was pretty classless and he never deserved it.

I was young and surely drank alot in those days.

Side note - got kicked out of the Kingdome once for being very drunk and probably cursing.

Boise_Chief
10-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Last year during another drink fogged BSU blowout a cute little blond 15 rows down decided to start the wave.
Every 30 seconds she would stand up facing back up tword us and yell " 1..2...3..." and throw her hands up and yell. It seemed to me that there was a bit of a pregnant pause between 3 and her throwing her hands up.

On her 4th or 5th time during this pause I stood up and yelled "Show us your Tits!" This got her her biggest reaction by proxy and ended the wave for the day.

CHENZ A!
10-04-2006, 12:54 AM
DJ Johnson got kicked out of the 93 wildcard playoff game between Pittsburgh and KC. After JJ Birden made a reception, I believe Johnson kicked him while he was on the ground. When he was getting escorted off the field, people started showering him with beer and he tried to go into the stands after someone.

I was at that game, and if I recall correctly, he kicked him in the head. He did have his helmet on though, unlike what that Haynesworth turd did, but still classless.

The Dude Abides
10-04-2006, 01:19 AM
at those prices?

why didn't you just throw a wad of cash at the guy?
I had smuggled in the beef jerky, and they were being assholes, so I just couldnt stand it anymore. They didnt do squat, the pusses.

dtebbe
10-04-2006, 08:37 AM
I bumped a drunk, loud-mouthed vikings fan into one of the urinals at arrowhead. He had to put his hand down in the urinal to keep from falling. It was pretty damn funny, but classless none the less. We won the game BTW....

DT

jidar
10-04-2006, 08:42 AM
I punched a baby in anger.

In my defense the baby was being kind of a dick.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
10-04-2006, 08:57 AM
At the Chiefs/Donks game when Stoyanovich kicked "The Field Goal"; after the game I was hanging out around the player exit and when Seabiscuit walked out I yelled "Any dude with the name of Shannon must be a c*cksucker" He looked up at me leaning over the wall and had this complete look of pissed off... I then told him I wasn't into guys and he couldn't suck mine.

I wanted to hollar at Elway also but I think he must have had a secret exit because I waited until the bus left and Elway never came out.

(My apologies to any guys on this board named Shannon; I actually have a buddy with that name, feel kind of like an ass for saying that; not to Seabiscuit mind you, but in relation to other guys named that.)

Chiefnj
10-04-2006, 08:58 AM
The best story I can relate did not involve me, but my cousin. My cousin and his friends were at a Mets/Braves game at Shea. To get the complete mental picture my cousin could be a cast member on the Sopranos. Late 20's, pretty built, northern New Jersey accent, etc. Well, he and his friends are taunting John Rocker during warmups before the game begins. They are cursing at him, calling him a redneck, insinuating things about his mom and genetic lineage, etc.

Rocker makes eye contact a few times and they increase their verbal assault. Rocker then goes over and talks to a cameraman for a few seconds and then comes directly over to them and climbs up into the stands. As my cousin said "In real life, when he's close to you, he's really a big, big guy who looks like he could hurt you real bad." Rocker asked them if they had anything to say now and they all proceeded to check their sneakers to see if they had become untied. Rocker called them pussies and climbed back down to the field.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
10-04-2006, 09:04 AM
The best story I can relate did not involve me, but my cousin. My cousin and his friends were at a Mets/Braves game at Shea. To get the complete mental picture my cousin could be a cast member on the Sopranos. Late 20's, pretty built, northern New Jersey accent, etc. Well, he and his friends are taunting John Rocker during warmups before the game begins. They are cursing at him, calling him a redneck, insinuating things about his mom and genetic lineage, etc.

Rocker makes eye contact a few times and they increase their verbal assault. Rocker then goes over and talks to a cameraman for a few seconds and then comes directly over to them and climbs up into the stands. As my cousin said "In real life, when he's close to you, he's really a big, big guy who looks like he could hurt you real bad." Rocker asked them if they had anything to say now and they all proceeded to check their sneakers to see if they had become untied. Rocker called them pussies and climbed back down to the field.

A buddy of mine had a similar experience with Frank Thomas at a restaurant in KC. He was waiting to be seated when Thomas and a couple of other people walked in; the hostess started to seat them right away while my buddy and his 2 friends had been waiting for half an hour. Well my buddy said rather loudly that it was bullshit especially since it was The Big Vagina that was getting special treatment in KC. I guess Frank Thomas walked right up to him towered over him by about 4 feet and asked him what he said.......... apparently my buddy forgot because he walked right out of the restaurant without saying a word.

Of course if you ask him today he will tell you he was waiting outside to fight him.

What a pussy!! :D

Scaga
10-04-2006, 09:14 AM
The most classless thing I ever did at a sporting event?

That's easy.
Her name was Nancy...in the back seat of my old Monte Carlo, in the parking lot.

In my defense, I was drunk and she had a nice rack. :D

Sully
10-04-2006, 09:16 AM
I killed a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
We were playiong Horse beforehand.

Iowanian
10-04-2006, 09:36 AM
I did a couple of things in HS wrestling I regret today.

I was wrestling with separated ribs my jr year, and I'd get myself pretty pumped up, to the point of fighting-mad before matches vs good kids....I was always pretty physical, but I always thought it helped distract me from the pain or something.....anyway, I was wrestling a conference kid that was pretty good, I did a 1 point gramby roll from a stand up and was called Pinned on the roll through, even though I was facing the kid when the whistle blew.

Anyway....not having all my senses, I said something to the ref that wasn't very nice....and the home team's crowd expressed their displeasure. I said something to them that was disrespectful to them, embarrassing for my coach and family. My coach choked me pretty good and about put my head through the brick wall.....and had every right to do so. I got a pretty good chewing from the folks too, and deserved it.

I'd not do that if given a mulligan. It wasn't typical or what I was taught.

ENDelt260
10-04-2006, 09:43 AM
I'm appalled. I never would've figured you for a beer-waster.

Brock
10-04-2006, 09:45 AM
I'm appalled. I never would've figured you for a beer-waster.

That's why I'm ashamed of it. Although big ups for having an NFL player threaten to kill me.

Nzoner
10-04-2006, 09:54 AM

Yep,I remember that as well.

Chief Chief
10-04-2006, 09:56 AM
chargers at chiefs...late 80's or early 90's. very cold and snow in the seats.
chiefs losing bad in 4th quarter. fans start making snowballs and tossing them on the field around the chargers bench. i soaked a snowball in beer to give it a little extra hump and chucked it down there. hit a tv cameraman right between the shoulder blades and dropped him to his knees. felt pretty $hitty.

still makes me laugh out loud.
sec

I just can't believe anyone would waste beer like that.

I strongly urge you to next time apply a small amount of freshly-expelled piss directly onto the snowball. Just make sure it's a big snowball to start with as the warm piss will melt away some of the snow before it freezes.

Nzoner
10-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Bills-Chiefs Sunday night game a couple of years ago,Bills fan comes up to 338 wearing one of those NFL(Bills)construction hat and waving a big ass Bills flag.We taunt him for a bit and then tell him that's enough it's time to go back wherever he came from.

As he keeps it up a Chiefs fan at the bottom of our section stands up grabs the dude's hat and tosses it up a few rows.As it continues up the rows finally landing in the lap of an old guy sitting behind me on the back row I begin a chant of,"Throw it out throw it out!" and the rest of the section joins in.

The old man gets a shit eating grin on his face and tosses the guys construction helmet over the wall and out of Arrowhead and then proceeds to do a little jig to the applause of most in our section.

The look on the Bills fan face was priceless,needless to say he left shortly after not even saying a word.

Jilly
10-04-2006, 11:41 AM
I called someone's kid a fat ass once who should be benched. I didn't know his mom was sitting behind me. I just looked at her and said, "I'm probably wrong, the fact that he doesn't run the ball down the court when he gets it has nothing to do with him being fat. He's probably just stupid." She then revealed to me that it was her son....I just denied it was her son I was talking about. (that was like 7 years ago)

BIG_DADDY
10-04-2006, 11:50 AM
I was at a Knicks/Bulls game at the old Chicago Stadium back in the early 90s - a classic Jordan/Ewing affair. My seats were about 15 rows behind Spike Lee - I got a SPIKE SUCKS chant going, and when turned around to look at us, we flipped him off. He was clearly annoyed. The Bulls trailed all game long and then came back and won. He was clearly annoyed by that, too.

Not really classless, but it was fun. :D

Class act frazod!!! :thumb:

Frazod
10-04-2006, 11:50 AM

Rocker is definitely a big guy - I remember seeing him when I sat in the bleachers near the bullpen at a Cards/Braves game at old Busch Stadium. He was jawing back at people there, too. :D

Lzen
10-04-2006, 12:02 PM

You're all class. :rolleyes:

MOhillbilly
10-04-2006, 12:10 PM
didnt share my BBQ w/ people who had none........

Easy 6
10-04-2006, 12:14 PM
I feel like a punk :loser: , i dont have any cool stories.

Lzen
10-04-2006, 12:16 PM
A buddy of mine had a similar experience with Frank Thomas at a restaurant in KC. He was waiting to be seated when Thomas and a couple of other people walked in; the hostess started to seat them right away while my buddy and his 2 friends had been waiting for half an hour. Well my buddy said rather loudly that it was bullshit especially since it was The Big Vagina that was getting special treatment in KC. I guess Frank Thomas walked right up to him towered over him by about 4 feet and asked him what he said.......... apparently my buddy forgot because he walked right out of the restaurant without saying a word.

Of course if you ask him today he will tell you he was waiting outside to fight him.

What a pussy!! :D

That was stupid. He should've repeated it. He could've gotten paid. :D

Lzen
10-04-2006, 12:22 PM
At the Panthers game at Arrowhead in 2004, I got pretty hammered. Toward the end of the game, the Chiefs were sucking and I was so pissed I threw my empty water bottle down the row of seats toward the aisle. There were some people with kids close to where I threw it. They looked at me but didn't say anything. I felt pretty shitty about that after I thought about it later when I was sober. :huh:

Demonpenz
10-04-2006, 12:23 PM
does tampa bay come to arrowhead this year. Oh how great would it be to throw a bloody spleen at sims

Lzen
10-04-2006, 12:34 PM
does tampa bay come to arrowhead this year.

Umm....no. Tampa is NFC South. We play NFC West this year. Play NFC North next year. Then NFC South in 2008.

Easy 6
10-04-2006, 12:37 PM
The only story along these lines i have is this. From 89'-91' i lived in Champaign-Urbana when the Illini had Jeff George. Anyway my girlfriend and soon to be wife's best friend was a smokin' hot lil' blond named Missy. Apparently George came on to her in a popular campustown club with lines that included...."do you know who i am?". She played along but gave him a bum address to meet her at. Was proud of her and disliked that turd ever since.

sedated
10-04-2006, 12:40 PM
At the Panthers game at Arrowhead in 2004, I got pretty hammered. Toward the end of the game, the Chiefs were sucking and I was so pissed I threw my empty water bottle down the row of seats toward the aisle. There were some people with kids close to where I threw it. They looked at me but didn't say anything. I felt pretty shitty about that after I thought about it later when I was sober. :huh:

you're hard core
:rolleyes:

I got arrested that game

Braincase
10-04-2006, 02:12 PM
I showed up at a Chiefsplanet Tailgate party and allowed myself to be seen and photographed with Phobia and NZoner. I am still, to this day, ashamed.

Braincase
10-04-2006, 02:13 PM
I showed up at a Chiefsplanet Tailgate party and allowed myself to be seen and photographed with Phobia and NZoner. I am still, to this day, ashamed.

Crap... just remembered...I once took Saul to a KU-Washburn game.

Dartgod
10-04-2006, 02:22 PM
That was the game that I kicked the ever lovin' shit out of my seat when we lost. My wife was sitting somewhere else and a friend of hers was sitting in her seat. I ended up breaking three of the four rivets that hold the seat bottom on so I messed it up pretty good. That was the last game of the season so I figured my wife would never know. Well, her asshole friend thought it would be funny if he told her about it. I got a call from my wife about a week or two later asking me if I had done something to the seat because the Chiefs had called her threatening to revoke our season tickets unless we paid to have the broken seat repaired. I was seriously freaking out until she finally let me off the hook.

seclark
10-04-2006, 03:58 PM
I just can't believe anyone would waste beer like that.

I strongly urge you to next time apply a small amount of freshly-expelled piss directly onto the snowball. Just make sure it's a big snowball to start with as the warm piss will melt away some of the snow before it freezes.

i avoid handling pi$$ as much as possible. that's too classless for even me.
sec

DanT
10-04-2006, 06:10 PM

:LOL: :thumb: LMAO

CoMoChief
10-04-2006, 06:17 PM
I did someone's wife.

Nzoner
10-04-2006, 09:32 PM
I showed up at a Chiefsplanet Tailgate party wearing pink shoes and allowed myself to be seen and photographed with Phobia and NZoner. I am still, to this day, ashamed.

Fixed that :D