PDA

View Full Version : Bear's Manning makes anti-semite remarks as he beats a Denny's diner

cdcox
10-03-2006, 06:51 PM
I was in the car listening to Fox Sports Radio. They reported that Ricky Manning Jr. of the Bears was eating in a Denny's at about 3 AM in LA with a group of his friends. Some men of Persian decent were sitting in a nearby booth, working on their laptops. The nerds asked the jocks to keep it down, they were trying to work. Reportedly, Manning came over and asked him if he was a pillow bitter (word that begins with an f) then called him and "ugly ****ing Jew". Then beat him unconscious. Manning ended up copping a plea. Police report was released last Thursday, but hasn't gotten any media attention up till now. Couldn't find any links.

blueballs
10-03-2006, 06:54 PM
Mel Gibson posted his bond

Hydrae
10-03-2006, 06:55 PM
How could something like this not be reported? Not the fact that he was acting like a dick but that he beat the guy unconscious?

TrickyNicky
10-03-2006, 06:56 PM
"Nothing good happens at 3 in the morning."

FAX
10-03-2006, 06:56 PM
Nothing good happens at Denny's after 2 am.

EDIT: Trumped by Mr. TrickyNicky.

FAX

Cochise
10-03-2006, 06:57 PM
It was reported. I think it happened like a year ago.

But at least if he washes out of the NFL he has a promising career ahead of him as a bodyguard for a certain politician...

Easy 6
10-03-2006, 07:01 PM
I heard about this when it happened but i didnt know exactly what was said. Knew he beat him up though. Just another shining example of a spoiled thug with a 0- class rating. I would be so sick to be a bears fan and know that dirtbag is on my team.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-03-2006, 07:03 PM
"Nothing good happens at 3 in the morning."

Oh trust me, good things happen at 3 am, they just often involve a walk of shame the next day.

JBucc
I heard about this a while back. Suprised Denny's even let black people or jews in, much less at the same time.

Adept Havelock
It was reported. I think it happened like a year ago.

But at least if he washes out of the NFL he has a promising career ahead of him as a bodyguard for a certain politician...

:LOL:

Short Leash Hootie
10-03-2006, 07:05 PM
you know what...

I don't agree with what Manning did, but first off, what the **** are a bunch of scrawny white dudes doing at a Denny's "working" after 2 AM...

Not only that, but why are they going to call out a bunch of athletes, who are probably drunk (that's why people go to Denny's at 2)...is that smart? No.

Come on...

As much as Manning might be a thug...these guys might've had it coming to them after that.

cdcox
10-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Wonder why FSR was making a big deal over it now? Maybe the details on the police report just came out?

Short Leash Hootie
10-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Go to Denny's at 2 AM
Complain that people much larger are being too loud
Expect them to then be quite, and apologize...

HMM, LOGICAL

Short Leash Hootie
10-03-2006, 07:07 PM
I mean honestly...when I'm drunk and at a Steak and Shake at 3 AM after the bars...it's ****ing loud. If you're going to try and find a quite place to get some food and work at, I don't suggest going to a place with a bunch of friggin' drunk people...

TrickyNicky
10-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Yeah, what were those Persian guys doing in the vicinity of Mr. Manning and his friend's fists? They have no right to bash their heads repeatedly against a professional athletes balled up hand. They should be prosecuted.

cdcox
10-03-2006, 07:08 PM
you know what...

I don't agree with what Manning did, but first off, what the **** are a bunch of scrawny white dudes doing at a Denny's "working" after 2 AM...

Not only that, but why are they going to call out a bunch of athletes, who are probably drunk (that's why people go to Denny's at 2)...is that smart? No.

Come on...

As much as Manning might be a thug...these guys might've had it coming to them after that.

Nerds often work strange hours. Denny's has unlimited coffee.

Easy 6
10-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Indeed Hootie those guys werent being very realistic, but that makes it ok to go over and beat him senseless while callin' him a stinky Jew. YEAH RIGHT!!!

Gonzo
10-03-2006, 07:45 PM
you know what...

Come on...

So with that infoulable logic, I should never go out with co-workers after what midnight or so? Please let me know what the late night rules are here. I mean, can I go to Taco Bell or Wendy's without getting assulted? I am in no way a skinny nerd. I run Security for a large publicly owned company and would love to imput the late night restuarant policies into my next client briefing seminar.

Cochise
10-03-2006, 07:56 PM
you know what...

Come on...

You're on a roll lately. :spock:

elvomito
10-03-2006, 07:56 PM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10012006/sports/the_story_that_tv_wont_dare_touch_sports_phil_mushnick.htm
http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/CHI/9394018
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4155/is_20060519/ai_n16417343

Easy 6
10-03-2006, 08:03 PM
We cant be worryin' bout' some Jew! We gotta worry bout' this Pittsburgh game! Why do fantastic, heroic people die every day and this little turds a millionaire?

GoodDaySir!
10-03-2006, 08:08 PM
I really don't know how the servers at Denny's/IHop do it. On 2am on a Friday or Saturday night....that entire restaurant is blitzed.

Wa-Z
10-03-2006, 08:09 PM
Black People are always loud though.

unlurking
10-03-2006, 09:06 PM
you know what...

Come on...

Exactly!!!!!

I often work a 36 - 48 hour shift for my customers. When I go to Denny's to get that bottomless cup of coffee working on a deadline at 3AM I don't bother complaining about the load drunk ****ers.

I walkover and beat them unconcious while they're shoveling Super Bird's down their throats!

Short Leash Hootie
10-03-2006, 09:10 PM
you guys missed my friggin' point...

I don't give a **** when you want to go to Denny's. I'm saying, if you expect to go to Denny's at 3 AM and be able to work 'peacefully', you're ****ing nuts, and to confront a guy four times bigger than you about it, when he's intoxicated, is friggin' retarded. Is it right? No. But if you're ballsy enough to do it, you best be able to back your shit up.

Simplex3
10-03-2006, 09:10 PM
I saw the whole thing, Eddie Kennison pushed him into the Persian guy.

Easy 6
10-03-2006, 09:12 PM
I saw the whole thing, Eddie Kennison pushed him into the Persian guy.
................................... LMAO ..................................

TrickyNicky
10-03-2006, 09:13 PM
According to the victim's claims in the police report obtained by NBCsports.com, Manning, Tyler Ebell and Maurice Jones-Drew - all former UCLA football players - were among a group of customers who began to bully 25-year-old Soroush Sabzi, who was seated alone nearby, working on his laptop. What, are they too good to invite Jarrad Page? Damn snobs.

Adept Havelock
10-03-2006, 09:14 PM
I saw there are two Mannings on the Bears?

Damn, that Archie was a busy SOB....

Simplex3
10-03-2006, 09:15 PM
................................... LMAO ..................................
I can't believe it got to post 28 and that hadn't been used yet. This place is slipping. The other I considered was:

"Damn, doesn't Manning know the only safe way to take care of a Persian Jew is to leave out a bowl of antifreeze?"

I thought that too crude, however.

KcMizzou
10-03-2006, 09:20 PM
I really don't know how the servers at Denny's/IHop do it. On 2am on a Friday or Saturday night....that entire restaurant is blitzed.No doubt. We used to go to Perkins after the bars closed. Even I wouldn't want to wait on us.

unlurking
10-03-2006, 09:20 PM

I don't give a **** when you want to go to Denny's. I'm saying, if you expect to go to Denny's at 3 AM and be able to work 'peacefully', you're ****ing nuts, and to confront a guy four times bigger than you about it, when he's intoxicated, is friggin' retarded. Is it right? No. But if you're ballsy enough to do it, you best be able to back your shit up.
That's my point as well. I have a coffee pot at my desk and a bottle of No-Doz and a box of Stay Awake at my desk. Some drunk mother ****er pisses me off at 3AM he's going to get his ass pounded. That's the way all disagreements should be handled as well.

Easy 6
10-03-2006, 09:21 PM

Hootie, Hootie...c'mon. Why dont you read the clips elvomito posted about it. The guy called for mgmt. when manning decided the guy wasnt gettin' out of it by tellin' and that prick and all his posse took their shots. Typical "youknowwhoiam" stuff, no defense can wash. Guys a dick-PERIOD.

runnercyclist
10-03-2006, 10:11 PM
Yeah but he sure is a good dback.

(I have the Bears D on my FF team!)

Easy 6
10-03-2006, 10:22 PM
In an odd twist it was prolly the best beating he ever took ie; out of court settlement.

Demonpenz
10-03-2006, 10:25 PM
at first i was like what the hell is cheap enough for jews to buy. Oh thats right free coffee

Wa-Z
10-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Wow, where is all this Jew stuff coming from? Just because Manning's ignorant, incompetent thug brain called him a jew? People from Persia aren't jewish. Idiots! :banghead: :stupid:

Phobia
10-03-2006, 11:55 PM
Nerds often work strange hours. Denny's has unlimited coffee.
How do you .... nevermind.

Ari Chi3fs
10-04-2006, 12:26 AM
elvomito's sig kicks ass...
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/1026/bush1as1.jpg

nice. The Gore Shit mouth one is good too, but this one cracked me up.

chagrin
10-04-2006, 06:03 AM
I don't know - When did Persian = Jewish?

milkman
10-04-2006, 07:22 AM
Was Manning still working for Jerry Richardson at that time?

StcChief
10-04-2006, 07:24 AM
Surprised I didn't here this from Manning
"It's because I'm black they are pickinng on me. "

:rolleyes:

Chiefnj
10-04-2006, 07:28 AM
Court document:

http://www.nbcsports.com/download/2006/0927/108428.pdf

There is no mention that the victim told them to be quiet. I tend to doubt that anyone would tell a group of pro football players to quiet down.

It's a nice double standard. Just imagine the outrage if Jared Allen and Boomer were accused of ganging up on an African American and telling him he looked like a "geeky [insert king of all "N" words]", and then beat him unconscious. That would be a hate crime all the way and prosecuted to the fullest extent.

boogblaster
10-04-2006, 07:32 AM
Eating at Dennys sucks anyway..feed em all antifreeze....