PDA

View Full Version : Great post from Raider board.

Count Alex's Losses
10-04-2006, 11:30 AM
Stole this from the Mane. I just realized I haven't been posting quote threads from Raider forums after losses this year...shame on me!

First of all I'd like to say if anyone AND I DON'T GIVE A **** WHO YOU ARE ARE THINK YOU ARE don't like the way I get ****ing totally hell bent pissed and had enough with this raider bs can suck the corn out of skippys ****** ass!

**** off and die. I've had enough of this ****.

Instead of the Hardest of the Hardcore we in this place should be called THE DUMBEST OF THE DUMB.

Cuz we've taken this enept, egotistically driven **** in our bowl every ****ing year and have kept coming back saying, "Please Mr. Lord Al, can I have some more of your tasty, steaming ****!! Yum yum soooo good! **** IT.

AND **** YOU Al.

This abomination will not change one ****ing bit till Al Davis is gone. And even then it might not change depending on who's anointed the new head egotist.

**** I am beyond pissed off. I've had enough.

21 years of utter **** with 3 great years thrown in does not cut it. People should have woken up to this **** when Lord Selfish Davis up and moved the Raiders from the GREATEST FANS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

But no everyone just brought their **** bowls with them down to LA and got back in line. **** it.

Now the world knows why Madden finally got in the HOF this year, because before everyone belived that Madden was just Al Davis's puppet. Well after 20+ years of commitment to **** everyones finally figured out that the Greatness of the Raiders was built by Madden and Wolfe.

Al Davis is just a me first, egotistical, penny pinching, tightwad Jew who has talked a big game for decades, but the **** has finally hit the fan in these eyes.

Get that lousy ass ****ing joke of a football team off my OAKLAND A's field.

At least the A's are something you can be proud of year after year after year. And if you dont' like baseball then **** YOU TOO!!!!!

At least they have a team and a front office that Just Wins Baby....with no money to boot.

I mean I dont' like watching baseball durning the summer but playoff time kicks ass and at least the A's aren't an embarrassment and are in the hunt every year. unlike those s.f. gint fags across the bay too.

Lifer said one thing I have been feeling for a while now, Shell is not a HC and it is beyond his capacity to handle. He needs to go and never should have come back.

WALSH IS A ****ING ABOMINATION WHO SHOULD BE KILLED THEN GUTTED LIKE A DEER. Shell was a moron to hire that stupid ****, just made Art look like a complete idiot and show's why he never got any other HC jobs in the league.

Watching him write down **** on his clipboard is too god damned funny if it wasn't so god damned pathetic.

Rob Ryan needs to take over as Head Coach. At least he's got some fire in him. A little of the ol' Madden in him. Lite a ****ing fire under these losers asses.

Jordon has the fattest ass of any runningback I've ever seen.

Yeah he got a td, but the mother****er needs to get his fat ass in shape. Fargas should take over the #1 RB duties....until he gets hurt that is.

Walker sucks as a tackle move him back to guard.

Grove sucks dick as a center move him to guard or bench let Hulsey start.

SCWEIGART SUCKS DEAD GOAT BALLS. HE SUCKS ASS. START COOPER GOD DAMN IT. THERES MORE ABOUT THIS GOD DAMNED PATHETIC **** BUT I GOT TO GO.

I'll still be watching those ****s on the tube like I did sunday, but I'm not going to waste my whole ****ing day watching them If I see **** like I've seen all year.

**** OFF AND DIE AND MAKE ROOM FOR THOSE ****ING A's!!

too be continued...

and if any of you mother****ers want to rant 5 days after another piece of **** showing GO RIGHT THE **** AHEAD. don't let no one tell ya you can't vent your **** on the state of this ****ed up organization.

Rain Man
10-04-2006, 11:32 AM
Should we remind him about Randy Moss and Jerry Porter?

DaFace
10-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Wow...that's a rant to be proud of... :eek:

Basileus777
10-04-2006, 11:34 AM
WALSH IS A ****ING ABOMINATION WHO SHOULD BE KILLED THEN GUTTED LIKE A DEER

LMAO LMAO

kaplin42
10-04-2006, 11:38 AM
So that is what is called " A moment of clarity" hmm!!

MichaelH
10-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Damn that's funny. LMAO In my most pissed off moment, probably after the loss to the Eagles last year, I couldn't come up with something that good.

BIG_DADDY
NICE!!!!

JBucc
Jordon has the fattest ass of any runningback I've ever seen.He's like a mix of GoChiefs, Over Head, and Frazod.

Coach
10-04-2006, 11:44 AM
Bwahahahahahaha....

And that's what you get for being a Raider fan.

Easy 6
10-04-2006, 11:46 AM
That was a 'Hamas' worthy rant.................no offense 'Hamas' but you can go on classic tears.

milkman
10-04-2006, 11:48 AM
So that is what is called " A moment of clarity" hmm!!

That's what it is.

I thought for a moment that this guy had taken that prison education seriously.

Give him credit.
That's a quality rant.

InChiefsHell
10-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Bwahahahahahaha....

And that's what you get for being a Raider fan.

Exaclty. I don't feel sorry for this dude at all...

...though, the rant was very impressive.

bogie
10-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Oh man, I feel his pain sometimes.

Adept Havelock
10-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Now that was an impressive example of screaming in pain.

wolfpack0735
10-04-2006, 11:59 AM
nice quality ranting and raving. but queen carl isn`t to far away,as for bring champships to k.c., as king davis.

Basileus777
10-04-2006, 12:00 PM
nice quality ranting and raving. but queen carl isn`t to far away,as for bring champships to k.c., as king davis.

Hate Carl all you want, but he's got nothing on Al Davis.

ROYC75
10-04-2006, 12:00 PM
WOW, I'm impressed !

Fairplay
10-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Remember Raidersrock?

That guy was a jerk.

I think Phobia banned him. He was posting some rants. I thought he was loseing it.

I just checked out his website and it is dead as expected.

gblowfish
10-04-2006, 12:04 PM
Let's check back with him after the 49ers beat em this weekend...
He'll probably go postal.

mikey23545
10-04-2006, 12:27 PM
OMG...It's the Oakland Frazod!

ck_IN
10-04-2006, 12:43 PM
I'd feel sorry if it weren't for the fact that it's the Raiders wer're talking about.

They are the spawn of Satan.

buddha
10-04-2006, 01:02 PM
The rant of a former fan of a team that won't win one game this season...not one.

NaptownChief
10-04-2006, 01:11 PM
That is a work of art....

Halfcan
10-06-2006, 08:10 AM
Wow sounds like he is hanging up his pantyhose and spiked shoulder pads for good. Fader fans are so Stoopid. I can't wait to sweep those dumbf#cks again.

Halfcan
10-06-2006, 08:24 AM
FADERS 0-3 and have scored only 27 points-good news though-arrest are down this year.

Chief Chief
10-06-2006, 08:30 AM
Don't ya just hate it when them Faders fans sugar-coat their crap?

Skip Towne
10-06-2006, 08:41 AM
A fine rant to be sure. They have some real rocket surgeons over there.

InChiefsHell
10-06-2006, 09:20 AM
A fine rant to be sure. They have some real rocket surgeons over there.

Can you even perform surgery on a rocket?? I bet the have a bunch of Brain Scientists as well... :D

Raiderhader
10-06-2006, 09:44 AM
It brings a tear of joy to the eye.

ptlyon
10-06-2006, 09:55 AM
That is a work of art....

No doubt about it. He even pulled the Jew card. Out****ingstanding!

Wish I could rep the pour soul...