PDA

View Full Version : Hey Taco John!

Braincase
10-04-2006, 06:47 PM
How's the nursing going? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manboobs)

Braincase
10-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Treatment
Treating the underlying cause of the gynecomastia may lead to improvement in the condition. Patients should stop taking medications which can cause gynecomastia. Anti-estrogen medications, such as tamoxifen and clomiphene or androgens can be used. Aromatase inhibitors are another treatment option, although they are not universally approved for the treatment of gynecomastia. Endocrinological attention may help during the first 2-3 years. After that window, however, the breast tissue tends to remain and harden, leaving surgery (either liposuction or reduction mammoplasty) the only treatment option. Radiation therapy is sometimes used to prevent gynecomastia in patients with prostate cancer prior to estrogen therapy. There are people who choose to live with the condition and use a bra as an option for treatment.

Braincase
10-04-2006, 06:55 PM
Dogpile!

ENDelt260
10-04-2006, 07:05 PM
Love the second external link.

"Me vs. My Breast", a short documentary on gynecomastia

Braincase
10-05-2006, 06:21 AM
Love the second external link.

Funny... no mention of the "bro" or "mansierre".

burt
10-05-2006, 10:05 AM
From the perspective of an overweight man with moobs......that is funny shit.

Braincase
10-05-2006, 10:09 AM
From the perspective of an overweight man with moobs......that is funny shit.

I've had to take Lanoxin for a number of years due to arrhythmia.. (atrial fib, atrial flutter) and one of the listed side effects is gynomastia... so I've got that goin' for me.

Hey, manboobs are coming, but it beats the hell out of bein' dead. That, and my wife has a better rack than me.

burt
10-05-2006, 10:18 AM
I've had to take Lanoxin for a number of years due to arrhythmia.. (atrial fib, atrial flutter) and one of the listed side effects is gynomastia... so I've got that goin' for me.

Hey, manboobs are coming, but it beats the hell out of bein' dead. That, and my wife has a better rack than me.

At least you have a reason. Mine are just from being overweight and not working out. In essence, I deserve any hard time dished out. With that in mind, your post is very funny. But I am working on that.