PDA

View Full Version : Well my Thanksgiving trip to San Antonio got cancelled

Nzoner
10-04-2006, 09:15 PM
I was flying down to spend the holiday with lil bro who's in the military but we got word that his mrs(they live in Georgia)was in the attic and fell through the ceiling.

She fell almost 30 feet and shattered her pelvis and one of her heels.As fate would have it the kids were still in school but luckily the postman heard her screams and called 911.She's been in surgery and they did their best which included inserting a steel plate into her pelvic area.

Mom is flying down Friday to spend some time with them and lil bro will be getting a leave from the military as his mrs is going to be laid up for quite awhile.

I'm not looking to have this stickied but for those of you reading a good thought or prayer sent their way would be much appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Phobia
10-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Ouch. Is this the brother we know? In any case, we'll do it. Why don't you come down and spend T-giving tailgating with us? We're frying turkeys.

Nzoner
10-04-2006, 09:30 PM
Ouch. Is this the brother we know? In any case, we'll do it. Why don't you come down and spend T-giving tailgating with us? We're frying turkeys.

Yep,my one and only lil bro.

I'm now back to considering going to the game as I have tickets if I want them but need to check and see what the final plans are going to be with the local family here for that day.

Bacon Cheeseburger
10-04-2006, 09:46 PM
What kind of house has 30 ft ceilings?

Nzoner
10-04-2006, 09:53 PM
What kind of house has 30 ft ceilings?

I haven't seen the place yet,apparently it's a 2 1/2 story home with the peak that goes from floor to ceiling in just one area which happened to be the one area she fell through.

Donger
10-04-2006, 10:20 PM
I was flying down to spend the holiday with lil bro who's in the military but we got word that his mrs(they live in Georgia)was in the attic and fell through the ceiling.

She fell almost 30 feet and shattered her pelvis and one of her heels.As fate would have it the kids were still in school but luckily the postman heard her screams and called 911.She's been in surgery and they did their best which included inserting a steel plate into her pelvic area.

Mom is flying down Friday to spend some time with them and lil bro will be getting a leave from the military as his mrs is going to be laid up for quite awhile.

I'm not looking to have this stickied but for those of you reading a good thought or prayer sent their way would be much appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Good lord. I thought "fell through the ceiling" was some sort of code, like "falling off the wagon" or something.

Best wishes from me to yours.

big nasty kcnut
10-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Sorry to hear that hope she will be ok and hope everything will be back to normal soon.

HMc
10-04-2006, 10:44 PM
30ft thats a WWE manouvre