PDA

View Full Version : My birthday present from my wife.

pr_capone
10-04-2006, 11:35 PM
My wife and I were not able to do anything together for my birthday yesterday due to a conflict in schedules. I'm not big on celebrating my birthday so I thought that it would just be a non-event this year which is fine with me.

Anyhow, the wife pulls up to my work today and snatches me away at the end of my shift. She asks me to wear a blind fold and off we go on our merry adventure. After about 30 minutes of nausiaing driving (I get car sick when I try to read or shut my eyes while in a car) we finally arrive!

I take off the blind fold and lo an behold!!!!!!! A closed smoke shop. Yeah... I'm thinking WTF, right?

So I start to look around and I see the tattoo shop next door and I know exactly what my birthday present is going to be. You see, I like to commemorate big events in my life by getting a tat. Prior to today I had only had 2 (they connected to eachother to form a single band) and both have a very deep meaning to me.

Well... as you know, Cathy and I were married 6 months ago and I had been bugging her on an almost monthly basis to make some room in the budget so I could go get inked. She shut me down every time I asked stating that there were more important things for our money to go to.

Heh.... well, apparently she has been planning this for 4 months now and it was to happen on my birthday. :D

Anyhow, March 25 of 2006 is a date that has VERY special meaning to me.

That was the day that I married the love of my life Cathy.

*picture of wife currently not available as she does not wish to appear on the forum*

And BONUS! This was also the day that my puppy Keely was born!

http://sighost.org/sigs/keelytat.jpg

And now without further ado... this is the work I had done today. Placed in the middle of my back from shoulder blade to shoulder blade.

http://sighost.org/sigs/tattat1.jpg

I Am Finally Complete
03 25 2006

http://sighost.org/sigs/tattat2.jpg

Count Alex's Losses
10-04-2006, 11:36 PM
Gross.

big nasty kcnut
10-04-2006, 11:38 PM
Nice inkwork pr. your a lucky guy.

pr_capone
10-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Gross.

You dont like tats?

Or was my dog gross? lol

pr_capone
10-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Nice inkwork pr. your a lucky guy.

Agreed

There is room on my lower back still where I plan to have my children (when they turn 5) write their name. Their names in their hand writing will be then inked on my back.

My back is going to turn out to be a collage to my family... which I personally think is cool.

Phobia
10-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Strange, but congratulations and Happy Birthday.

Phobia
10-04-2006, 11:43 PM
My back is going to turn out to be a collage to my family... which I personally think is cool.

Until you can barely see the ink through the foliage.

pr_capone
10-04-2006, 11:45 PM
Until you can barely see the ink through the foliage.

LOL

My back has always been nice and smooth... if I havent grown hair on my back by now, I dont think that it will happen at all.

At least I hope not. :p

DaFace
10-04-2006, 11:45 PM
Strange, but congratulations and Happy Birthday.

Agreed. This isn't really my kind of thing, but I'm glad you're thrilled with it! :thumb:

Happy B-day!

pr_capone
10-04-2006, 11:47 PM
Agreed. This isn't really my kind of thing, but I'm glad you're thrilled with it! :thumb:

Happy B-day!

lol

Just keep in mind that it is a work in progress. It will take over a decade to tie everything in together.

Plus I love ink. :D

TY for the birthday well wishes! :D

SPchief
10-04-2006, 11:47 PM
You didn't get a birthday BJ?

CoMoChief
10-04-2006, 11:49 PM
No offense to you or your wife, but that's a stupid tattoo.

Cool dog though, and Happy Birthday.

pr_capone
10-04-2006, 11:51 PM
No offense to you or your wife, but that's a stupid tattoo.

Cool dog though, and Happy Birthday.

No offence... each person has their own tastes in ink work. Alot of people think that ink in general is stupid.

I'm happy with it, she is too... so I guess that is what matters, right? :D

She is a cool dog tho... loves to sleep with her toungue out. :D

pr_capone
10-04-2006, 11:52 PM
You didn't get a birthday BJ?

Nope.... I optioned that for tommorow cuz she was tired and had a rough day at work. :D

Phobia
10-04-2006, 11:53 PM
Put out a bowl of antifreeze.

pr_capone
10-04-2006, 11:56 PM
Put out a bowl of antifreeze.

For the wife or the dog? :LOL:

Guru
10-04-2006, 11:58 PM
Happy Birthday bud.

ChiefFan31
10-05-2006, 12:45 AM
Was there a pic or something? or is it just the text?

Good thing you didnt do names, those are the kiss of death I have found.

Anyways, congrats PR.

pr_capone
10-05-2006, 12:47 AM

Anyways, congrats PR.

LOL Yeah... no names. The date is ok though cuz if something bad ever happens... I can always say truthfully that the date on my back is the day my dog was born. :D

It is a work in progress. Hopefully we are blessed with the 2 children that we want. The plan is to have the kids write their name on my back (1 bottom left, 1 bottom right of my back) the day they turn 5 years old.

Once that is done... there will be a large tree that goes in the middle and the names of the kids (yeah... already been picked... one boy, one girl lol) will rest under the shade of the tree.

Use your imagination... but it should look something like this when its done.

http://sighost.org/sigs/tattree.jpg

Halfcan
10-05-2006, 12:48 AM
Nice-and Congrats to you and your family.

luv
10-05-2006, 12:48 AM

Anyways, congrats PR.
If he and his wife get divorced, then he can always remember getting his dog. Always a smart thing not to do names.

pr_capone
10-05-2006, 12:50 AM
If he and his wife get divorced, then he can always remember getting his dog. Always a smart thing not to do names.

I dont mind doing the kids names. They will always be my kids no matter what... nothing can change that.

The wife though knows right off the bat that her name will never be on my body. She understands that too. :D

luv
10-05-2006, 12:52 AM
I dont mind doing the kids names. They will always be my kids no matter what... nothing can change that.

The wife though knows right off the bat that her name will never be on my body. She understands that too. :D
Blood kin is my exception to the name rule. If I were to ever get names, they would be my kids. Once I have some, of course.

Halfcan
10-05-2006, 12:52 AM

My last girlfriend tattoed my name on her ass-2 monthes later I kicked her out. Stoopid Biatch.

pr_capone
10-05-2006, 12:53 AM
Blood kin is my exception to the name rule. If I were to ever get names, they would be my kids. Once I have some, of course.

Exactly, my little brothers initials are tattooed on the inside of my left bicep as part of a band.

pr_capone
10-05-2006, 12:54 AM
My last girlfriend tattoed my name on her ass-2 monthes later I kicked her out. Stoopid Biatch.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I wonder if she only dated people named halfan after that in hopes of not having to get it removed or covered up. :D

Count Alex's Losses
10-05-2006, 12:54 AM

Not even a DNA test?

pr_capone
10-05-2006, 12:56 AM
Ack! I just realized....

That is supposed to be Kenzie... not Zenzie. LOL

pr_capone
10-05-2006, 12:58 AM
Not even a DNA test?

Nope. If I raised them... then they are mine.

Even if, and we hope to adopt, they are not blood related to me n the missus... their name will still have a place with me.

ChiefFan31
10-05-2006, 01:12 AM

I did want to add. Absolutely do your kids names if you want. Thats diff. They will always be your kids no matter what.

I know others that have done that. :thumb:

TinyEvel
10-05-2006, 02:18 AM
Wow. You're lucky.
Allz I got from my wife on my birthday was a pair of Joe Boxers, A Brewski, a B.J. and a Chiefs long-sleeve T.
Well, next year is only 302 days away.

stumppy
10-05-2006, 05:07 AM
WOW, pretty cool. I never seen anyone with connect the dots tattoo'd on their back.

:D

StcChief
10-05-2006, 05:17 AM
Happy Bday (belated) now. But enjoy the BJ later.

I guess it's better than a 'butt hat' Tat. :p

Fairplay
10-05-2006, 05:31 AM
It reminds me of an epitaph on a tomb.

KCSupersized
10-05-2006, 06:54 AM
Ack! I just realized....

That is supposed to be Kenzie... not Zenzie. LOL
I guess it's good to figure that out before the ink is set.

Otter
10-05-2006, 07:05 AM

Bill Parcells
10-05-2006, 07:25 AM
Happy birthday PR...
And enjoy the tatoo..

Just one question..WTF happened to the GoChiefs sig???

Regards,

Bill Parcells

Lin Elliot
10-05-2006, 07:49 AM
You are one fat ****! For your wifes birthday you should shed some of that back fat! She couldn't wish for more.

pr_capone
10-05-2006, 10:25 AM
You are one fat ****! For your wifes birthday you should shed some of that back fat! She couldn't wish for more.

???

I'm not fat... I'm big boned. :p

OnTheWarpath58
10-05-2006, 10:29 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

burt
10-05-2006, 10:41 AM
My wife and I were not able to do anything together for my birthday yesterday due to a conflict in schedules. I'm not big on celebrating my birthday so I thought that it would just be a non-event this year which is fine with me.

Anyhow, the wife pulls up to my work today and snatches

I would have to say that this means your wife has a nice snatch..... LMAO

Happy belated birthday!!!!

Bwana
10-05-2006, 10:42 AM

lmao :LOL:

Archie F. Swin
10-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Your back looks like the photographic negative of a constellation.

NTTAWWT

pr_capone
10-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Your back looks like the photographic negative of a constellation.

NTTAWWT

LOL

I have a TON of birthmarks on my back.

I had an ex-girlfriend once play connect the dots on my back. :D

Archie F. Swin
10-05-2006, 10:57 AM
LOL

I have a TON of birthmarks on my back.

your poor momma must have labored for days!

pr_capone
10-05-2006, 10:58 AM
your poor momma must have labored for days!

lol

ba-dum tish!

Dave Lane
10-05-2006, 12:20 PM
Is that erasable for the next wife?

Dave

Trying to be practical after all....

pr_capone
10-05-2006, 12:22 PM
Is that erasable for the next wife?

Dave

Trying to be practical after all....

Just a bit of white out and its good as new! :p

Predarat
10-05-2006, 12:24 PM
As far as b-day presents from the wife go

A good ole fashion BJ + Ass sex > a brand new tat

Oh well happy birthday!!!

pr_capone
10-05-2006, 12:28 PM
As far as b-day presents from the wife go

A good ole fashion BJ + Ass sex > a brand new tat

Oh well happy birthday!!!

What about a BJ, normal sex (ass sex just doesnt do it for me... it hurts cuz she is too rough and always wants to use the black strap-on) AND the tat?

Jilly
10-05-2006, 12:30 PM
so, there were so many other ways that story could have gone...but if you like tats, then I guess it was a great birthday... Congratulations on another year!

BIG_DADDY
10-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Wow. I just had my b-day and all I got was a bunch of Italian dress slacks and a ticket for a whole weekend at: http://www.cigaraficionado.com/BigSmoke/VegasBS2006/Home

Anyone else going?

Predarat
10-05-2006, 12:38 PM
What about a BJ, normal sex (ass sex just doesnt do it for me... it hurts cuz she is too rough and always wants to use the black strap-on) AND the tat?
I guess throw in some beer and there you have the worlds greatest birthday present ever! That is if your in to Tats.

sedated
10-05-2006, 12:41 PM
"I wanna get a tattoo of my butt on my butt, with a picture of a butt on it."

- Butt-Head

KChiefsQT
10-05-2006, 03:25 PM
Gross.
hahaahhahahahhahahahhahah

StcChief
10-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Wow. I just had my b-day and all I got was a bunch of Italian dress slacks and a ticket for a whole weekend at: http://www.cigaraficionado.com/BigSmoke/VegasBS2006/Home

Anyone else going?

That looks like fun....not in the cards this year.

BIG_DADDY
10-05-2006, 03:37 PM
I don't know why but for some reason when I saw that tatoo I thought it would be something someone with a sex change operation might sport.

Why didn't you get a real tat dude?

pr_capone
10-05-2006, 03:40 PM
I don't know why but for some reason when I saw that tatoo I thought it would be something someone with a sex change operation might sport.

Why didn't you get a real tat dude?

lol

It is a work in progress.

The names of my kids will be added on when they can write in a straight line and there will be a big oak tree in the center.

It will cover my whole back. :D

My other tats are considered "real" though. I have a band going around my left bicep... the whole way around. Hurt like hell too. :p

BIG_DADDY
10-05-2006, 03:52 PM
lol

It is a work in progress.

The names of my kids will be added on when they can write in a straight line and there will be a big oak tree in the center.

It will cover my whole back. :D

My other tats are considered "real" though. I have a band going around my left bicep... the whole way around. Hurt like hell too. :p

I have a five claw dragon I got on my left shoulder on my left shoulder when I was 18. Never regretted getting it. I have thought about a second but nothing really struck me as something I had to have. I don't really do the words thing.

BIG_DADDY
10-05-2006, 03:55 PM
That looks like fun....not in the cards this year.

Never been, this is my first time. The guys I am going with go every year. It looks like a blast. You end up with 30 + cigars.

pr_capone
10-05-2006, 03:57 PM
I have a five claw dragon I got on my left shoulder on my left shoulder when I was 18. Never regretted getting it. I have thought about a second but nothing really struck me as something I had to have. I don't really do the words thing.

I can understand that.... lettering isnt for everyone.

http://www.sighost.org/sigs/tattree.jpg

This is what it will eventually look like. (not the background scenery... just the tree).. with the exception of the girls name... should be Kenzie, not Zenzie. lol