PDA

View Full Version : Mitch Holthaus on the radio about Trent Green

Lzen
10-06-2006, 07:53 AM
Yesterday, I heard Mitch being interviewed on our local radio show on 580 WIBW in Topeka. When asked about Green, here's what he said (or as close what I remember).

Those people saying they know long he'll be out or that he's retiring don't know anything. They're just speculating. He said as of right now, it appears Green will be back for the Seahawks game.

I know that seems kind of ironic that Mitch is probably guessing, as well. But I'm gonna assume that he has more inside knowledge than all of the "my wife's friend from church's butler's left golfish said" idiots.

I know this isn't much info, but I thought it was something worth posting.

cmh6476
10-06-2006, 07:59 AM
i picked up damon huard in my fantasy league :shrug:

siberian khatru
10-06-2006, 08:09 AM
Trent's dead and has been replaced by a lookalike. I know this because I played my copy of "Abbey Road" backwards, and there's a voice saying "I buried Trent ... I buried Trent ..." The lookalike is good to stand on the sidelines, but he can't actually play in a game.

chiefqueen
10-06-2006, 08:39 AM
Trent's dead and has been replaced by a lookalike. I know this because I played my copy of "Abbey Road" backwards, and there's a voice saying "I buried Trent ... I buried Trent ..." The lookalike is good to stand on the sidelines, but he can't actually play in a game.

I played my copy of "Abbey's Road" backwards too and if you listen to that voice 2 more seconds you will realize the voice actually says "I buried Trent Dilfer.......I buried Trent Dilfer........"

Sully
10-06-2006, 09:06 AM
What's a left golfish?

Short Leash Hootie
10-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Personally, I'm sick of all the speculation. Let's just get Trent healthy and whenever he's ready, he's ready. Until then, Huard is my man. I love him. He's moist.

Lzen
10-06-2006, 10:46 AM
What's a left golfish?

The one opposite the right goldfish. ;)

StcChief
10-06-2006, 10:52 AM
i picked up damon huard in my fantasy league :shrug:
That makes two...Had him in, pulled him after hearing Warner would start..............

Cochise
10-06-2006, 11:22 AM

What song are you listening to when you hear that? Halfcan's Silver Hammer or Here Comes The dr00d?

Chiefs Pantalones
10-06-2006, 11:24 AM
That's great, but what did Mitch Holthus say? Was he on by any chance?

;)

the Talking Can
10-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Yesterday, I heard Mitch being interviewed on our local radio show on 580 WIBW in Topeka. When asked about Green, here's what he said (or as close what I remember).

Those people saying they know long he'll be out or that he's retiring don't know anything. They're just speculating. He said as of right now, it appears Green will be back for the Seahawks game.

I know that seems kind of ironic that Mitch is probably guessing, as well. But I'm gonna assume that he has more inside knowledge than all of the "my wife's friend from church's butler's left golfish said" idiots.

I know this isn't much info, but I thought it was something worth posting.

so, the 7th game....leaves us at 2-4, or 3-3 if Huard can pull one out against Chargers/Steelers....there's a glimmer of hope at 3-3....

siberian khatru
10-06-2006, 12:21 PM
What song are you listening to when you hear that? Halfcan's Silver Hammer or Here Comes The dr00d?

"Come to Mecca, right now, over me .."

KC-TBB
10-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Trent who?

milkman
10-06-2006, 07:57 PM
I played my copy of "Abbey's Road" backwards too and if you listen to that voice 2 more seconds you will realize the voice actually says "I buried Trent Dilfer.......I buried Trent Dilfer........"

Didn't it also say "Hell ain't got nuthin' on Bakersfield"?

ArrowheadHawk
10-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Trent who?
Dilfer

Skip Towne
10-06-2006, 08:53 PM
I'm not believing any of these unfounded rumors until I get confirmation from Nick Athan.

Braincase
10-06-2006, 09:34 PM
I'm not saying shit until I lift up Trent's eyelid and see if there's any dots.

SNR
10-06-2006, 09:51 PM
I'm not believing any of these unfounded rumors until I get confirmation from Nick Athan.Who the hell is Nick Athan?