PDA

View Full Version : Marty Press Conference

Dr. Red
01-04-2001, 03:07 PM
:::: :pretending to be marty::::::::

I'm so sorry dan. Please let me brown nose you for giving me 2.5 million a year to coach your geriatric bunch. Brown nosing you dan will be such a pleasure.

:::::end of marty speach:::::::

morphius
01-04-2001, 03:23 PM
I'm so glad we don't have him anymore (paraphrased and as close as possible)...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Helvetica, verdana, ariel">quote:</font><HR>All I can say is that we will have one and only one QB to lead this team. Anyone who knows me knows that I believe that a QB controversy is harmful and no way to build a winner.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could someone tell me what the heck he was doing with this Gannon/Grbac thing.

KCWolfman
01-04-2001, 03:31 PM
I was thinking something like

"Thank goodness Snyder picked me up. I thought for sure that the packers would have picked me up last year, but Wolf made a stellar decision and went with Sherman instead. Good job Ron.

BTW - I am glad I left the Chiefs because I did not have more control over the personnel decisions... thank goodness Snyder doesnt get involved in the hiring and firing too."

morphius
01-04-2001, 03:40 PM
Anyone else who missed it he repeated many times that him and Snyder believed 100% the same things it took to build a winner. So anyone with the delisuion of the fact that it was only Carl's fault that we played with all the Free Agents has nothing to do but look at what the Skins team is built up of to see that Marty is huge into Free Agents.

he also said he doesn't believe in rebuilding, so I wonder what Packfan thinks of him now?