PDA

View Full Version : Hey hbo it's inside the nfl

big nasty kcnut
10-07-2006, 06:28 AM
Not inside parts of the nfl. You guys been really sucking since you let lenny go. By the way stop doing the show if you only going show a few hilights.

Bill Parcells
10-07-2006, 06:34 AM
Dude!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny you should bring this up..I was just thinking this to myself the other day...now they just sit around in a circle jerk and tell everybody what they think ..1)Who gives a shit what those jackasses think..

2)Where are the highlights at???the main point of the show..

I miss Lenny D and Nick B!!!!!!!!!!!

KChiefs1
10-07-2006, 07:54 AM
that show has went into the crapper...don't even watch it anymore.

OldTownChief
10-07-2006, 08:53 AM
that show has went into the crapper...don't even watch it anymore.

Same here, haven't seen it in over two years.

|Zach|
10-07-2006, 09:04 AM
Len Dawson was terrible on that show.

OldTownChief
10-07-2006, 09:07 AM

I agree he wasn't all that great and would probably live a short life on the show but it is worse now.

|Zach|
10-07-2006, 09:16 AM
I agree he wasn't all that great and would probably live a short life on the show but it is worse now.
Every now and then they get away from the real highlights but...if they don't get distracted its hands down the best highlights of any outlet that covers the NFL...I dont listen to them talk personally...I just like the football.

They do a good job.

OldTownChief
10-07-2006, 09:21 AM
I remember when it first started they would show quite a few highlights of ALL the games. Too much talking now.

|Zach|
10-07-2006, 09:22 AM
I remember when it first started they would show quite a few highlights of ALL the games. Too much talking now.
Maybe so, its been a while...I didnt know they cut some out. I haven't rocked HBO since I have been in college.

OldTownChief
10-07-2006, 09:25 AM
Zach, Maybe you can show me how to use my Sony DSC-H1 at the Zoners. It's supposed to be a good camara but I still can't take a good pic with it to save my life.

Sully
10-07-2006, 09:28 AM

I would further that to say Len Dawson is pretty terrible anywhere.
I think, though, his leaving marks when that show started to rot. His leaving not being the cause... but the mark in time when the decline began.

|Zach|
10-07-2006, 09:37 AM
Zach, Maybe you can show me how to use my Sony DSC-H1 at the Zoners. It's supposed to be a good camara but I still can't take a good pic with it to save my life.
I would be glad to but I prob won't make that event...I have been meaning to post on that thread...I am not sure where I got the confirmed list. Hopefully we can catch at some other Chiefs happening.

Are they blurry or just weird?

OldTownChief
10-07-2006, 09:39 AM
I would be glad to but I prob won't make that event...I have been meaning to post on that thread...I am not sure where I got the confirmed list. Hopefully we can catch at some other Chiefs happening.

Are they blurry or just weird?

Just weird, I posted a couple in the Wichita CP get together thread.

|Zach|
10-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Just weird, I posted a couple in the Wichita CP get together thread.
I think its obvious there are not enough boobs on the other side of the camera. Thats the only possible problem with it.

OldTownChief
10-07-2006, 10:03 AM
I think its obvious there are not enough boobs on the other side of the camera. Thats the only possible problem with it.

:LOL:

theultimatekcchiefsfan
10-07-2006, 10:08 AM
...if they don't get distracted its hands down the best highlights of any outlet that covers the NFL...
They do a good job.

Apparently you dont get toal access on the NFLN.
:doh!:

ChiefaRoo
10-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Not inside parts of the nfl. You guys been really sucking since you let lenny go. By the way stop doing the show if you only going show a few hilights.

I agree it was extremely lame last week. Ok, I get it some players have overcome a lot to do well in NFL and others need a lot of coaching... blah, blah, blah.. Fook it I want to see FOOTBALL HIGHLIGHTS!!

Costas has come into his own on the show (even though he's a baseball guy at heart) but the rest of the guys are just annoying. Collinsworth is the best of the rest but he just so irritating and whiney.