View Full Version : Games I give a shit aout today

Demonpenz
10-07-2006, 11:13 AM
Texas Tech vrs Mizzou Lubbock, Texas TBS, Mizzou All-Access
The hype around Mizzou if they win could mean a possible road trip to columbia followed by random grabbing of some hot mizzou ass.
I give this game 3 shots of wild turkey

Notre dame v Stanford Being catholic it's a requirement to watch this game for me. If my life sucks now, I can't imagine what would happen if I don't tune in to see brady quinn force the ball around the field for the entire game trying to post hiesman numbers. Also I can't help thinking jeff sandwhich looks like he could play for the notre dame womens volley ball team. Notre dame has what appears to be an easy schedule until they get their shit romped vrs USC but as the cool kids say this days they have to take care of bidnessssss.

Oklahoma vs. Texas (Dallas, Texas)

The fight for gayest state slogans continues as we will see if oklahoma is good or just "OK" Adrian peterson will have to have a HUGE day...dare I say ....... above average day if the sooners plan to have a gochiefs fingerbanging a chick chance in hell to win this game.

Kstate vrs...... moving along

Kansas........has mangino had a stroke yet?

Ok missouri western plays washburn oct 11 what smartie has a WED game? Although it is all you can drink natty light at the muny in that day.

Nascar... Uh how come the police officier gets shot trying to rob money and it only gets a barely gets a article. Looks like redneck fans can sweep story's under the carpet better than tie up their dogs.

Ice skating and tennis....hmm looks like i will turn to the home shopping network for some broads to jerk off too.

any other games on?

Fairplay
10-07-2006, 11:21 AM
above average day if the sooners plan to have a gochiefs fingerbanging a chick chance in hell to win this game.

:LOL: