PDA

View Full Version : Donks forum and Taco John

Jack
10-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Can anyone tell me where that fellow Taco John went? I lurk around the Planet quite a bit during the season and haven't seen anything from him. I tried the donk's forum and cant get logged on. Seems locked tight from just casual viewing but really doesn't have enough value worth the effort to register (again and again it seems).

Not trying to start anything but found Taco John somewhat nauseous though humorous at times.

Kudos to all the longtime chaps here. I get a lot of info reading this page.

Thanks

Jack Hawkins

KcMizzou
10-07-2006, 11:25 AM
His wife recently had a baby. I imagine he's been busy with that.

ChiefFripp
10-07-2006, 11:29 AM
He got offended by all the illegal immigration threads by us real Americansand left Applebee's kitchen to move back to Meheeco.

Count Zarth
10-07-2006, 11:29 AM
Taco John apparently takes pride in the fact that he no longer posts here. It makes me sad.

morphius
10-07-2006, 11:31 AM
He posted here once last week. I think it is a bunch of things, the new baby, the issues he was having with his BB there for a few weeks, and the fact that he has once again flipped on his QB.

mikey23545
10-07-2006, 11:32 AM
A pack of shit-eating dogs is on the loose...I don't think we'll ever hear from Taco Juan again....

JBucc
10-07-2006, 11:34 AM
He and his man had a baby. I never was a big fan of anal conception but I guess they didn't want to adopt.

ChiefFripp
10-07-2006, 11:34 AM
A pack of shit-eating dogs is on the loose...I don't think we'll ever hear from Taco Juan again....
I'm sure if The Chiefs lose to the Cardinals we'll hear from his ghost then.

mikey23545
10-07-2006, 11:51 AM
I'm sure if The Chiefs lose to the Cardinals we'll hear from his ghost then.

Most likely....

Bwana
10-07-2006, 12:00 PM
Taco John apparently takes pride in the fact that he no longer posts here.

Me too. :D

Jack
10-07-2006, 12:01 PM
He posted here once last week. I think it is a bunch of things, the new baby, the issues he was having with his BB there for a few weeks, and the fact that he has once again flipped on his QB.

Yeah, I remember the dribble about plummer. Maybe he should change is moniker to flipper john and sell pancakes. He isn't doing too well with tacos.

Seems he elicits a wide range of comments in just a few posts.

Anyone have any funny stories about him? Nothing deranging, just humorous.

scott free
10-07-2006, 12:09 PM
:LOL: :) LMAO :LOL: :) LMAO :LOL: :) LMAO :LOL: :) LMAO

Fairplay
10-07-2006, 12:18 PM
He can take his burrito butt away from here.
He did however leave a message to this forum.

And here it is. His parting words:

ˇAdiós para siempre Chiefsplanet!

ˇDivorcio a esposa para tener el sexo con mi novio!

CoMoChief
10-07-2006, 12:18 PM
Orangemane sucks. There may be a select few over there who are alright and actually know what they're talking about, but as a whole that site is ran by a bunch of pussies. They literally whine and cry over there.

ChiefFripp
10-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Orangemane sucks. There may be a select few over there who are alright and actually know what they're talking about, but as a whole that site is ran by a bunch of pussies. They literally whine and cry over there.
And that Spider guy is about a dumb as they come.

Cochise
10-07-2006, 12:44 PM
No toming where he has been.

stevieray
10-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Taco John apparently takes pride in the fact that he no longer posts here.

About time.

KCTitus
10-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Anyone have any funny stories about him? Nothing deranging, just humorous.

The funniest story I have is just another example of the numerous examples of his blind homerism that knows no bounds.

Just prior to the 2003 season, Teej had declared that Priest career was finished...actually, he did better than just that he had 4 different predictions that he threw in the water to 'cya' as it were.

First it was he was flat out done, would never play again...then as training camp neared, he backed off to wouldnt start in the first month, as preseason started, it was wouldnt start the first game, and then the infamous, lost his second level burst as the season started.

Well, we all know what happened...Holmes wound up setting the rushing TD record that year and was the best RB in the league that year.

I think it was about week 4, Teej declared himself an ass, but wouldnt cop to all 4 predictions that he made.

I guess the only other thing I found really humorous was how he would whine about fans here being homers about the Chiefs--at Chiefsplanet--how amazing to find homers at a fan website. I always found that funny.

Cochise
10-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Titus, he also said once that Daryl Gardener would play more games than Priest Holmes that year, and if I'm not mistaken Gardener never played again.

Count Zarth
10-07-2006, 02:16 PM
My favorite TJ story is how he dogged Trent Green for years and then posted this thread:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100521

Then he posted this thread a month later.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105270

The ultimate flip-flop!

Also, after the Donks picked up Courtney Brown he posted a picture in his sig of a Cleveland Browns linebacker tackling Trent Green after a run for a first down. He thought Brant Boyer was Courtney Brown. Honest mistake, but funny.

KCTitus
10-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Titus, he also said once that Daryl Gardener would play more games than Priest Holmes that year, and if I'm not mistaken Gardener never played again.

True...I forgot about that one.

Teej's football predictions are about as accurate as Logical's.

Frankie
10-07-2006, 04:46 PM
His wife recently had a baby. I imagine he's been busy with that.
Taco promissed to hunt down "The Real Father." So he is spending all of his time playing golf.

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2006, 04:49 PM
plus the overall layout is shit.

Count Zarth
10-07-2006, 04:50 PM
plus the overall layout is shit.

Actually I prefer their layout and VBB features to this place. The highlighted thread feature is very nice, makes it easier to know what threads you have not read.

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Hurts my eyes. I've spent no more than 5 combined minutes over there, so I'm going strictly on first impression. Looked amateurish.

Count Zarth
10-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Not only that, but they have the avatar/sig thing done right. No one over there has a massive, unruly sig, and they have 250x200 avatars. I dig it.

Short Leash Hootie
10-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Maybe I'll take a better look, though I'll probably never register.

I like this site, and I have the sig option turned off. I hate sigs. This site isn't too basic, but it's not too flashy. Everything is clear and easy to see, as well.

The Mane reminded me of one of those free invision boards that suck total ass.

Halfcan
10-07-2006, 07:40 PM
I heard he was stuck in a Mexican jail.

milkman
10-07-2006, 07:49 PM
I heard he was stuck in a Mexican jail........

.....by the real father.

Skip Towne
10-07-2006, 07:51 PM
By far my favorite Taco thread was his "I'm leaving forever" thread. It wasn't enough that he was leaving, he wanted the mods to remove every vestige of his existence here. Then he was back two weeks later. Hahahaha