PDA

View Full Version : Cool Signatures

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 07:02 AM
I found this on another board I am on..they are pretty cool..and you can custom make them..unfortunately for me..some childwoman owns my sig for the next 3 months..Damn it GoChiefs!!!! :cuss: :cuss:
nfl http://forum.userbars.com/viewtopic.php?t=6

other sports

http://forum.userbars.com/viewtopic.php?p=52345&sid=0b96581d2104f1bfa3b8ce303773efea

milkman
10-08-2006, 07:27 AM
I thought GoChiefs owned your sig for the next three months?

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 07:31 AM
Unfortunately thats true..

Skip Towne
10-08-2006, 07:34 AM
At least he finally owns something he didn't have to get from mama. There is no part of him that is a man.

milkman
10-08-2006, 07:35 AM
Unfortunately thats true..

Manchild is a misnomer.

There's no "Man" in GoChiefs, though it seems he would like to have one in him.

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 07:40 AM
Manchild is a misnomer.

There's no "Man" in GoChiefs, though it seems he would like to have one in him.
Gotchya...

It has been edited to childwoman..thanks for the heads up!!!

I almost made a big mistake :D

boogblaster
10-08-2006, 07:53 AM
GoChild isnt a knat is he....

BucEyedPea
10-08-2006, 07:58 AM
bill parcells,
How are you able to have a sig pic. I thought those weren't allowed for nOObs. I had one up and it was turned off. I was here before you even. nana! wtf?

This is my nonfootball one that I use on another football board. I just love Halloween.
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6433/kidcrowtesthj3.jpg

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 08:10 AM
bill parcells,
How are you able to have a sig pic. I thought those weren't allowed for nOObs. I had one up and it was turned off. I was here before you even. nana! wtf?

This is my nonfootball one that I use on another football board. I just love Halloween.
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6433/kidcrowtesthj3.jpg
Some nOObs are cooler than other nOObs I suppose ;)

BucEyedPea
10-08-2006, 08:18 AM
Pfft! I was told they just give them out right away. :harumph:

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 08:19 AM
LOL!!!!
Who is playing QB for the Bucs today??

BucEyedPea
10-08-2006, 08:24 AM
Our rookie back-up! :( Gradowski.

It should be interesting to watch still. Two rookies on the Oline too. Woot!

There's been talk Gru may finally allow the shotgun, which he's been reluctant to use in the NFL. That this he is being flexible about it to help Grads out. He relied on it in Toledo. He's supposed to be pretty mobile.

Pats and Bucs on at same time....so it will be a Buc game today as a priority.

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 08:31 AM
You know..this is the first year that Pennington has used the shotgun..
It has made a huge difference this year..
I dont know why Chucky Gruden doesn't use it..

Ouch..backup QB..2 rookies on the oline..good luck today man..you're gonna need it!!!!!

Douche Baggins
10-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Jerks.

And yes...that sig is glorious. SOFT BITCH!

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 08:34 AM
Jerks.

And yes...that sig is glorious. SOFT BITCH!
ROFL ROFL

Enter the drama queen herself STFU

Douche Baggins
10-08-2006, 08:36 AM
Bill...how many posts per day do you throw down on your Jets board? I have to say you are the most dedicated opposing fan we have had. Your post count is soaring.

BucEyedPea
10-08-2006, 08:37 AM
You know..this is the first year that Pennington has used the shotgun..
It has made a huge difference this year..
I dont know why Chucky Gruden doesn't use it..

Ouch..backup QB..2 rookies on the oline..good luck today man..you're gonna need it!!!!!
Some say if he had allowed Simms to use, with his arm, the shotgun woulda helped. Luck! Oh we're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past that. This will only be interesting to watch how Grads handles things. A game for the curious.

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 08:41 AM
Bill...how many posts per day do you throw down on your Jets board? I have to say you are the most dedicated opposing fan we have had. Your post count is soaring.
GoChiefs...I use mozilla firefox tabbed browsing..which means I can post on the Jet board and here almost simultaneously..

I have 6,000 posts on JI

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 08:43 AM
And the reason why I came here to post more is because I like opposing teams fans views..

One of my favorite ''trolls'' PatsFanTX doesn't post over there anymore and now it is just a love in with no perspective

Douche Baggins
10-08-2006, 08:47 AM
GoChiefs...I use mozilla firefox tabbed browsing..which means I can post on the Jet board and here almost simultaneously..

I have 6,000 posts on JI

Sure, I just think it's wacky to have so many posts on another team's board.

Will you sustain this breakneck speed?

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 08:51 AM

I am only following planet rules!!!!
This forum is fast and furious with all variety of topics being discussed. Newbies welcomed. No lurking allowed. If you enjoy reading, don't be shy - please jump in and post.

And I consider being called wacky by you a compliment

JBucc
10-08-2006, 08:52 AM

Says the man with 15,000 posts on a donks board.

Douche Baggins
10-08-2006, 08:54 AM
I certainly don't average 27 posts a day! That's insane. I have been there for over 2 years.

Bwana
10-08-2006, 08:55 AM

Who are you, the post count Nazi? :hmmm:

At least he brings something to the board. He started out to be a complete tool and turned out to be a good poster. That can't be said for 99% of the people that come in here from other team boards for the purpose of raising hell.

scott free
10-08-2006, 08:57 AM
And the reason why I came here to post more is because I like opposing teams fans views..

One of my favorite ''trolls'' PatsFanTX doesn't post over there anymore and now it is just a love in with no perspective
I totally agree bill, everybody sittin' around :whackit: n' each other off would be dull and lame.

Skip Towne
10-08-2006, 09:01 AM
Who are you, the post count Nazi? :hmmm:

At least he brings something to the board. He started out to be a complete tool and turned out to be a good poster. That can't be said for 99% of the people that come in here from other team boards for the purpose of raising hell.
Didn't you know? This is GoChiefs personal property. Yep, it is GoChiefs Planet.

CupidStunt
10-08-2006, 09:03 AM
Didn't you know? This is GoChiefs personal property. Yep, it is GoChiefs Planet.

Aww. :(

Douche Baggins
10-08-2006, 09:05 AM

http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/1994/gcpfb6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 09:10 AM
I certainly don't average 27 posts a day! That's insane. I have been there for over 2 years.
Hamas Jenkins said it best about you..

You are a career virgin who suffers from inveterate douchebaggery whose only meaningful contributions are technological parsings (.gifs, vids, etc.) and horribly written internet columns.

What's not to understand :shrug: ?
Ditto!!!

Douche Baggins
10-08-2006, 09:12 AM
Don't deflect!

Are you going to hit 30 posts per day today? SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND!

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Don't deflect!

Are you going to hit 30 posts per day today? SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND!
Are you that jackass bobtheinforwhatever your face is on the mane???

You need to get a life brudda..you have 30,000 some odd posts here..mostly useless ones..and a wopping 15,000 posts on the mane,where you are considered a punching bag/village idiot

Who the f*ck are you to be telling me about post counts???

Douche Baggins
10-08-2006, 09:24 AM
Are you that jackass bobtheinforwhatever your face is on the mane???

You need to get a life brudda..you have 30,000 some odd posts here..mostly useless ones..and a wopping 15,000 posts on the mane,where you are considered a punching bag/village idiot

Who the f*ck are you to be telling me about post counts???

Relax big guy!

Rock on with your bad self.

Simply Red
10-08-2006, 09:39 AM

I have 6,000 posts on JI

SOFT BITCH

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 09:57 AM
SOFT BITCH

Relax big guy!

Rock on with your bad self.