PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to suck Black's PeePee now??

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2006, 04:32 PM
God he is f*cking terrible. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Larry can't run for shit behind this line with Black in at LT and Turley out :shake:

I also thought Sampson's forte was run blocking. This dumb motherf*cker is about as useful as tits on a boar.

CupidStunt
10-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Terrible gameplan. They only started giving the tackles 25 minutes in.

chop
10-08-2006, 04:39 PM
It's pretty sad when I have to make sure my kids are not looking over my shoulder while I surf the planet. There is swearing and crap like this in the subject line.

FringeNC
10-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Jordan Black is awful. It's amazing that we had some good offensive performances last year with him at LT. He's getting mauled today.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2006, 04:42 PM
It's pretty sad when I have to make sure my kids are not looking over my shoulder while I surf the planet. There is swearing and crap like this in the subject line.

Yeah, because it's not like you have a guy pummeling another human being in your avatar or anything...dumbass.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2006, 04:42 PM

But nevertheless I changed it for your pretty virgin eyes.

chop
10-08-2006, 04:43 PM
But nevertheless I changed it for your pretty virgin eyes.

There is a big difference between what is in my avatar and what you wrote idiot.

Fruit Ninja
10-08-2006, 04:46 PM
YOu know how the planet is. There is going to be stuff like that all the time. Its just how it is.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2006, 04:46 PM
There is a big difference between what is in my avatar and what you wrote idiot.

Right. Tell your kid to go curse someone out at school, then tell him to go punch someone. See which one garners more punishment, genius.

chop
10-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Right. Tell your kid to go curse someone out at school, then tell him to go punch someone. See which one garners more punishment, genius.

You have got to be the dumbest person on this board.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2006, 04:50 PM
You have got to be the dumbest person on this board.

That's rich, someone who can't differentiate the legal ramifications of a verbal assault versus physical battery.

Perhaps you should tap out 5 seconds earlier the next time someone has you in a blood choke. You seem like you need all the neurons you can get.

chop
10-08-2006, 04:55 PM
That physical battery is a sport. It is not an assault on an innocent person but you're so stupid you don't know the difference.

Prodigal19
10-08-2006, 04:56 PM
hamas actually has a good point...
weird how parents are less worried aobut violence than a bad word.

reminds me of the south park movie

Phobia
10-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Actually, Black isn't playing all that badly. Our RB can't pass block at all.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Actually, Black isn't playing all that badly. Our RB can't pass block at all.
you're wrong.

Black has been absolutely horrendous so far.

I am almost calling for Bober. It can't get any worse.

Pitt Gorilla
10-08-2006, 05:10 PM

reminds me of the south park movieExactly.

chop
10-08-2006, 05:19 PM

reminds me of the south park movie

I am not less worried about violence. You don't anything about me so you don't have any concept on how I raise my kids. My kids know I do not allow them to treat anyone with disrespect. If my avatar offends anyone then I'll remove it but there is a big difference between having an avatar of a sport and making crude comments.

dj56dt58
10-08-2006, 06:28 PM
If your gonna bitch about it then quit coming here. Problem solved

gblowfish
10-08-2006, 07:05 PM
The CP has never been PG rated, but "Suck His ....." is pushing the boundary.

JB = I-65.

ChiefsFanatic
10-08-2006, 07:15 PM
God he is f*cking terrible. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Larry can't run for shit behind this line with Black in at LT and Turley out :shake:

I also thought Sampson's forte was run blocking. This dumb motherf*cker is about as useful as tits on a boar.

It doesn't help that Cruz can't block the correct person, and when he lucks out and guesses the right person to block, he can't actually make the block.

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Obviously i havent seen the replay yet, but i didnt think the line did that bad of a job. How many sacks did we give up? I can remember two I think, off the top of my head. Yeah, Larry didn't have is best rushing game but that might be more of the AZ defense keying on him all game and forcing Huard to make throws which are recievers will drop.

Valiant
10-08-2006, 08:15 PM

You know how bad it is when I agree with Jenkins... **** me, Chop you are killing me for making me agree with Jenkins...