JBucc
10-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Yay Damon! **** GoChiefs.

Fish
10-08-2006, 05:21 PM
I'm joining the Huard horde......

Claynus
10-08-2006, 05:22 PM
ALSO LAWRENCE TYNES IS A CLUTCH MOTHER****ER!

DMAC
10-08-2006, 05:22 PM
Boooo recievers...

Hoooray Huard!

Rausch
10-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Huard-cules playing above his head. Amazing performance with a dog$#it O line and no help from the running game.

If we can get our line to play even respectable Huard can smartly manage this team to the playoffs...

DMAC
10-08-2006, 05:23 PM
ALSO LAWRENCE TYNES IS A CLUTCH MOTHER****ER!
Aye, that he is laddy...and he already be drunk at the 'ol pub.

Claynus
10-08-2006, 05:26 PM
AIR HUARD! TAKE ME TO THE DANGER ZONE!

Fish
10-08-2006, 05:29 PM
How many passes now without an INT? 105 or so?

Ari Chi3fs
10-08-2006, 05:29 PM
AIR HUARD... uh.

Brick Hand Receivers... uh

Slippery Hand RBs... uh

Great Defense!

Crazy ****ing game.

milkman
10-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Huard-cules playing above his head. Amazing performance with a dog$#it O line and no help from the running game.

If we can get our line to play even respectable Huard can smartly manage this team to the playoffs...

I agree with this post.

But GoChiefs' Damon Nutsack riding is ridiculous.

He's a game manager.
Nothing more.

Fishpicker
10-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Praise him with great praise.

thats a bit redundant. how about we praise him and offer him virgins.

Claynus
10-08-2006, 05:31 PM
He's a game manager.
Nothing more.

LMAO

Huard's pass to Samie Parker was perfect. Personally, I think he is more accurate than Trent Green. And he doesn't fold under pressure. The one play he made to Rod Gardner on the left sideline was a great escape.

milkman
10-08-2006, 05:32 PM
Huard's pass to Samie Parker was perfect. Personally, I think he is more accurate than Trent Green.

Now you're just getting high on Damon juice.

CoMoChief
10-08-2006, 05:33 PM
LMAO

Huard's pass to Samie Parker was perfect. Personally, I think he is more accurate than Trent Green. And he doesn't fold under pressure. The one play he made to Rod Gardner on the left sideline was a great escape.

No he's not.

DonJaun
Huard does a great job! He puts the ball right where it needs to be. Not low off the shoe topps.

FAX
His passing efficiency was terribly skewed by the unforced drops.

Downfield Damon is doing a much better job than I expected.

FAX

Claynus
10-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Seriously. You can't sit here and tell me Green does anything better than Huard. Where's the difference?

Slap a #10 on Huard and you can't tell one.

DonJaun
10-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Way to many dropped passes! Daym i just watched Bledsoe throw the game clinching interception.

milkman
Seriously. You can't sit here and tell me Green does anything better than Huard. Where's the difference?

He actually throws the ball downfield more than 2 or 3 times a game.

Short Leash Hootie
Damon and Ronnie Cruz are the only two getting any credit from me offensively...maybe Kris Wilson.

Huard was our SAVIOR today.

Is he Trent Green? No. Does he get balls batted down all the time? Yes. Does he have GIGANTIC balls? Absolutely. The guy will forever be one of my favorites after today. I have hair all over my computer from pulling it out in those last minutes. This shit was awesome. TY LAW.

UteChief
10-08-2006, 05:37 PM
thats a bit redundant. how about we praise him and offer him virgins.

How about we praise him and I will keep the virgins.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2006, 05:38 PM

No no no no.

I love Huard dude, you know that.

Trent doesn't have an issue with the batted balls. Trent looks downfield more than Damon...I like using Larry in the passing game, but Damon can get obsessed.

But yeah, Damon proved his worth ONCE again today. He was amazing in the 4th quarter. Amazing.

milkman
10-08-2006, 05:40 PM
Huard has done an outstanding job of manaing the games in Trent's absence.

He's played within himself, and showed determination and made some big plays in crucial situations.

He's done a hell of a job.

But GoChiefs has gone overboard.

He (GoChiefs) needs to get a grip on something besides Huard's nutsack.

Claynus
10-08-2006, 05:41 PM
One thing is for sure:

Trent Green has never started a season this well.

JBucc
10-08-2006, 05:42 PM
One thing is for sure:

Trent Green has never started a season this well.Yeah. You should write a bad column about that.

Over-Head
10-08-2006, 05:42 PM
Praise him with great praise.
Jesus H Christ goatboy, do you have to quote from the Kingdom melodies???
Don't worry son, life get's better with time.

wolfpack0735
10-08-2006, 05:43 PM
he`s done ok filling in. just wish he would throw down field more often.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2006, 05:44 PM
someone ban this guy...

doing ok?

HE'S DOING ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

DonJaun
10-08-2006, 05:46 PM
I think he should start even after Green gets healthy. I know thats gonna be a unpopular statement but he has done very well!

Ceej
10-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Screw Guinness beer, Damon Huard is BRILLIANT!

I'm not worthy Damon, I'm not worthy.

Claynus
10-08-2006, 05:47 PM

He's throwing downfield as often as Trent Green in the 15-25 yard range.

We have never been a great deep-ball team.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2006, 05:47 PM
I think he should start even after Green gets healthy. I know thats gonna be a unpopular statement but he has done very well!
No.

splatbass
10-08-2006, 05:48 PM
I agree with this post.

But GoChiefs' Damon Nutsack riding is ridiculous.

He's a game manager.
Nothing more.

A game manager is exactly what we need with Green out. You can't expect a backup to do much more.

the Talking Can
10-08-2006, 05:48 PM

stop it

please

Huard is playing very well, and our WRs are dropping passes....but if you can't see the difference between him and Green then you are a truly a employee of WPI....and an asshole

don't ruin a good win with this bullshit...

milkman
10-08-2006, 05:49 PM
He's throwing downfield as often as Trent Green in the 15-25 yard range.

We have never been a great deep-ball team.

Now you're just ****in' high.

Huard is throwing the ball downfield beyond 15 yards no more than 2-3 times a game.

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2006, 05:51 PM
relax guys...

Huard has done great, Green will be the starter as soon as he's ready.

Green can do more things than Huard, obviously...but Huard definitely has some strengths.

Sometimes, like in the Cincinatti game, Green tries to do too much, and I love him for it, but Huard plays within his means at all times.

Please don't take this as any sort of diss to Green, as I'd be outraged if Huard remained the starter when Green came back. There's no reason for it...Green is much better.

milkman
10-08-2006, 05:51 PM
A game manager is exactly what we need with Green out. You can't expect a backup to do much more.

Exactly what I've been saying since Goatboy started this whole Huard love affair.

I've said it before.
Huard's performance has been Gannonesque, and that is good enough.

FAX
10-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Would you start Downfield Damon over Trent, Mr. GoChiefs?

FAX

Over-Head
10-08-2006, 05:54 PM
You can't expect a backup to do much more.
Damn good thing Jim Plunket never thought like that.

Claynus
10-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Now you're just ****in' high.

Huard is throwing the ball downfield beyond 15 yards no more than 2-3 times a game.

Just like Trent Green. We've been a medium-passing team since Green arrived. I see little difference with Huard in there. He's completing the same timing throws, the same slants, the same screen passes, with the occasional deep pass.

JohnnyV13
10-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Dude,

I don't know if I am ready to name him Frodo Huard quite yet.

Claynus
10-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Would you start Downfield Damon over Trent, Mr. GoChiefs?

FAX

No.

JohnnyV13
10-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Just like Trent Green. We've been a medium-passing team since Green arrived. I see little difference with Huard in there. He's completing the same timing throws, the same slants, the same screen passes, with the occasional deep pass.

er...i am not quite sure i'd go that far. We are using more 3 step drops and getting more passes batted down with Huard as QB. Green went down the field more.

Rausch
10-08-2006, 05:58 PM

milkman
10-08-2006, 05:59 PM
Damn good thing Jim Plunket never thought like that.

There's a difference between Plunkett and Huard.

Plunkett was a hell of a QB in college, and the #1 overall pick coming out.

He spent his first couple of years getting killed.

By the time he landed with the Raiders, he was a shaken and battered QB, that neede a chance to lay with a team that didn't have to rely on him to win games.

Huard wasn't drafted by anyone, and no one ever expected anything from him.

He's playing beyond his talent.
Plunkett never played to his talent.

NUMBER7
10-08-2006, 06:00 PM
ROFL

Claynus
10-08-2006, 06:01 PM
Huard wasn't drafted by anyone, and no one ever expected anything from him.

Kind of like Trent Green, who was barely drafted himself? :hmmm:

NUMBER7
10-08-2006, 06:02 PM
Dude you are killing me.

ROFL

milkman
10-08-2006, 06:02 PM

I don't know why you are so enamored with Huard, but you need to wake the **** up from your Huard wet dream.

Wa-Z
10-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Let's put it this way...he has way outplayed our expections. He has been clutch, but it is very, very, very frustrating watching all those dumps and short passes.

NUMBER7
10-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Rausch, Dude that picture is killing me.

ROFL

milkman
10-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Kind of like Trent Green, who was barely drafted himself? :hmmm:

The difference here is that people began to see Trent as more than just a capable scrub.

Direckshun
10-08-2006, 06:05 PM
I don't know what to think of Damon just yet. The guys running the offensive scheme for the team have kept him on an incredibly tight leash, and it's unfair to compare him under that system to Green under the Vermeil system. Green blows him away in that comparison. Hell, Green blows everybody but Peyton away in that comparison.

Solari and Edwards have displayed zero faith in Huard, and when defenses pick up that Huard tosses 4 yard slants, Solari and Edwards haven't made proper adjustments, leading Huard to having many of his passes slapped down. To say nothing of the fact that the Chiefs' receiving core has sabotaged his passing percentage.

Take the leash off Huard for a day. See what the guy can do. We've got a strong enough defense to keep us fortified. But we've got to give Huard a chance -- we're not going to beat the Steelers, Chargers, or Seahawks playing a one-dimensional game.

Claynus
10-08-2006, 06:09 PM
The difference here is that people began to see Trent as more than just a capable scrub.

Looks like a few people are beginning to see Huard as more than that, too.

Claynus
10-08-2006, 06:11 PM
Take the leash off Huard for a day.

The leash is off.

Or did you miss his downfield throw to Tony Gonzalez on third and long? How about the perfectly placed 15-yard TD to Parker? They went deep on a double move earlier in the game.

milkman
10-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Looks like a few people are beginning to see Huard as more than that, too.

A few people?

You and who else?

milkman
10-08-2006, 06:26 PM
The leash is off.

Or did you miss his downfield throw to Tony Gonzalez on third and long? How about the perfectly placed 15-yard TD to Parker? They went deep on a double move earlier in the game.

How long was that pass to Tony?

15 yards.

He's throwing the ball downfield beyond 15 yards no more than 2-3 times a game.

One of his passes to Eddie along the sideline should never have been thrown, and he's lucky he threw it so poorly because the defender was in position to pick it off.

hypersensitiveZO6
Kendrall Bell needs some credit.

Man, I'd love to see more out of him.

Mosbonian
Huard has done an outstanding job of manaing the games in Trent's absence.

He's played within himself, and showed determination and made some big plays in crucial situations.

He's done a hell of a job.

But GoChiefs has gone overboard.

He (GoChiefs) needs to get a grip on something besides Huard's nutsack.

Couldn't have said it better....

GoChief's.....acting like a love slave to Huard gets real old and probably works against you pimping him.

You'd probably see more people giving him props if you and a couple of others weren't attached to his jock strap.

mmaddog

Mosbonian
10-08-2006, 06:28 PM
someone ban this guy...

doing ok?

HE'S DOING ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

If so then we need to ban you and GoChiefs for abominable, overzealous hyperbole.

mmaddog

milkman
10-08-2006, 06:29 PM
Kendrall Bell needs some credit.

Man, I'd love to see more out of him.

Bell gets credit for making one play.

Beyond that, he's done jack in 20 games.

I'd like to see more of him........on the ****in' bench, where he ****in' belongs.

NewChief
10-08-2006, 06:39 PM
Huard played very well, and I'm glad for him. He did get a taste of the truth behind our receiving corps today. Those 3rd down drops were killers. That being said, Samie's catch for the TD was freaking awesome.

Mosbonian
10-08-2006, 06:44 PM
The leash is off.

Geez GC, I'm 50 years old and I can throw 15 yards downfield!!!

Downfield mean 20-25 yards in my book.

mmaddog

splatbass
10-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Huard played very well, and I'm glad for him. He did get a taste of the truth behind our receiving corps today. Those 3rd down drops were killers. That being said, Samie's catch for the TD was freaking awesome.

The best reception of the day by a Chief was the interception by Law. He looked more like a receiver than most of our receivers.