PDA

View Full Version : we pulled one out of our asses today. . .

mac58
10-08-2006, 06:24 PM
if u think otherwise u didnt watch the game. . .but who cares how we won we won. . .what a heart attack game. . .our D played great when it was needed!!!!I love Defense back in KC

JohnnyV13
10-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Yeah, this was hardly a strong performance; but it was impressive in its own way.

Deberg_1990
10-08-2006, 07:06 PM
It was a miracle we won, with all the poor execution and turnovers by the offense......

But a win is a win....this Defense clamps down when it needs to.

kaplin42
10-08-2006, 07:09 PM
A win is a win. But this was a piss poor display from the coaching staff down to the waterboy. With the exception of the D after the middle of the 1st.

ChiefFripp
10-08-2006, 07:14 PM
Bad coaching all day adds a bitter tinge to this W.

MichaelH
10-08-2006, 07:41 PM
I'd much rather win ugly than lose pretty.

suds79
10-08-2006, 07:43 PM
I'd much rather win ugly than lose pretty.

Yup. And it's not the coaching staffs fault we turn the ball over twice today.

Gotta quit doing that.

noa
10-08-2006, 07:44 PM
One thing about teams under Marty is that we always had great turnover rations. I was hoping that would return under Herm....

the Talking Can
10-08-2006, 07:46 PM
I think it was sideways when it came out....

htismaqe
10-08-2006, 08:02 PM
A win is a win. But this was a piss poor display from the coaching staff down to the waterboy. With the exception of the D after the middle of the 1st.

BULLSHIT

The coaches did everything they needed to do today. 2 fumbles by LJ and poor kick coverage on 2 kickoffs was the difference between eeking it out by 3 points and completely dominating the Cardinals in their own stadium...

Iowanian
10-08-2006, 08:06 PM
I am glad for the win, but I'm not happy about it....the Chiefs played like Ass today. They should have destroyed AZ.

A side note....I don't know wtf people were thinking today. My phone rang 5 times during the game....wife gone for half.....with 10 minutes in the 4th quarter, a lady came over for a work related thing, I blew her out of here quickly....then, a guy I'm buying a thing from showed up, and I had to leave with 7 minutes left to go unload some stuff and pay him. I wasn't thrilled. I missed everything until I walked in, tie score, Chiefs on the 4, and see Dee Brown Fumble.

wtf.....

plbrdude
10-08-2006, 08:09 PM
I am glad for the win, but I'm not happy about it....the Chiefs played like Ass today. They should have destroyed AZ.

A side note....I don't know wtf people were thinking today. My phone rang 5 times during the game....wife gone for half.....with 10 minutes in the 4th quarter, a lady came over for a work related thing, I blew her out of here quickly....then, a guy I'm buying a thing from showed up, and I had to leave with 7 minutes left to go unload some stuff and pay him. I wasn't thrilled. I missed everything until I walked in, tie score, Chiefs on the 4, and see Dee Brown Fumble.

wtf.....

thrill a minute . that kinda stuff par for the course round here.