PDA

View Full Version : We lost again! Surprise, surprise.

Over-Head
10-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Art seems to be taking a gutsy chance at playing for Draft pick so early in the season.?

With that said, we sucked again tonight, lost and looked stupid doing it.

Soooo
Hereís my 2 cents.

They should have started Tui a lot sooner!
And hereís why I think why.

Tui is a lot like Gannon.
Gannon sat on the side lines for 16years watching every damn move the defense in every team made, Tui's been doing it for 6.

I canít remember where I read it but in short it was a conversation between Tui and Gannon with the elder telling him about certain guards and linemen doing certain "tellís".
Like left arm forward means blitz, or right ankle dancing means zone type of thing.
Thatís why Gannon could dink and dunk so damn well.
He knew what was coming at him every time he snapped a ball.
AND HE HAD PROTECTION
Tui learned all this under Gannon and Chuckie. Heís got very little game time, BUT a vast knowledge of watching how teams are playing their games.

If he had some one who could protect him better than when they did throw him in a game Tui would have a lot better stats than he does now.
The last time he started we were at 4-10 and got sacked 5 times in the same game.
That ainít a QB problem folks.

Itís Obvious Art hasnít got a clue.
His "support staff" are falling asleep,
And tonight Al got his ass handed to him by his former head coach FOR THE SECOND Fíing TIME.
Our team sucks, itís leadership is in shambles.
We do actually have some talent, but piss all over it.
God I hate this crap!
Kill AL,
Put in Tui.
Get Art someone who has done more than play Madden 2003 in the last 5 years for a play caller, and just maybe weíd win a game.

Congrats on the win BTW, :thumb:

big nasty kcnut
10-08-2006, 05:39 PM
thank overhead and get a blunt and light one up.

ROYC75
10-08-2006, 05:39 PM
I expected you to lose, I bet as well !

wutamess
10-08-2006, 05:44 PM
I was watching the entire game on gamecenter as it was my upset pick of the week.

[Raiders killed themselves everyway they could.
Penalties at first down conversions.

Blocked punt.

Your team is worse than i could've imagined.
Sad actually.

Over-Head
10-08-2006, 05:49 PM
I was watching the entire game on gamecenter as it was my upset pick of the week.

[Raiders killed themselves everyway they could.
Penalties at first down conversions.

Blocked punt.

Your team is worse than i could've imagined.
Sad actually. I didnít get the game, just the scores.
Dallas and Philly didnít appeal to me over "MythBusters", so at 13-6 I said to the wife, hell we just might win one.

At the bottom half of the hour just after it was "BUSTED" that you canít chop a head off with a ceiling fan, I did find out however the Ra!ders could manage to give up 21 points in 18 mins.

Over-Head
10-08-2006, 05:50 PM
thank overhead and get a blunt and light one up.
already did when I saw the final score. :banghead:

DenverDanChiefsFan
10-08-2006, 05:53 PM
At the bottom half of the hour just after it was "BUSTED" that you canít chop a head off with a ceiling fan, I did find out however the Ra!ders could manage to give up 21 points in 18 mins.[/QUOTE]No - but you sure can bust up some knuckles:banghead:

Over-Head
10-08-2006, 05:57 PM
No - but you sure can bust up some knuckles:banghead:

Ok, and why are you punching ceiling fans anyway?

morphius
10-08-2006, 06:05 PM
I guess it is sort of lucky you don't get to actually watch them on TV.

Until you get an OL the Raiders are going to be hurting. I don't understand why the Raiders Org hates Tui so much, it is just odd.

Over-Head
10-13-2006, 10:56 PM
I guess it is sort of lucky you don't get to actually watch them on TV.

Until you get an OL the Raiders are going to be hurting. I don't understand why the Raiders Org hates Tui so much, it is just odd. I donít know either, but I just read on sfgate, that their starting Walters again.
Can you say 0-5?

Worst of it is, Tui turns free agent next season, 7 years, NO playing time, the poor bastards gonna be hard to shop around.

Then after 10 years or so He'll shine, Lose a SB BADLY, then go out with a snapped neck......

Man this weed's good :D

Bugeater
10-13-2006, 10:58 PM
Oh good, a stoner. Can you go over to the Willie Nelson stash thread and identify something for me?

Douche Baggins
10-13-2006, 10:58 PM
A marginal QB talent isn't going to save you.

Oakland needs an enema from the top of the organization down.