PDA

View Full Version : Is Mecca the least liked person here now??

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
10-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Talk about a sudden fall from grace!

Brock
10-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Isn't that the goal of trolling?

Bwana
10-08-2006, 08:18 PM
That depends, does Hitler post here?

Mecca
10-08-2006, 08:19 PM
It's possible but when you don't post homeristic things in line with everyone else that happens.

dirk digler
He is the Denise of the Lounge

tk13
No way, gotta be that bastard JimNasium.

milkman
10-08-2006, 08:20 PM
I don't dislike Mecca.

I rarely agree with him, but I have no issue with his honest opinions.

Wa-Z
10-08-2006, 08:20 PM
He's always so negative...

JBucc
10-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Maybe next to Denise and beanface

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2006, 08:23 PM
It's possible but when you don't post homeristic things in line with everyone else that happens.

There is a difference between not being a homer, and purposely being a contrarian ass clown. You are an anti-fan. For all the objectivity that the homers lack, you lack the same objectivity in your analysis of them, but from an inverse viewpoint.

Everything you said today was a gripe or an excuse:

bitching about the Chiefs not drafting Jennings
Apologizing for the Rolle foul/rape
Slurping up AZ/Leinart and consequently deriding the Chiefs

You need to reevaluate your loyalties. It's pretty damned obvious that you hold far more loyalty towards disagreeing with the Chiefs and rooting for USC players than you do caring about the success of this team and its players.

FAX
10-08-2006, 08:24 PM
I like Mr. Mecca. I always have.

I think he's a great and insightful poster with a wonderful wit and enviable intelligence. And deep in my heart I know that, if I accidently pulled his head completely off, he wouldn't mind one bit.

FAX

Mecca
10-08-2006, 08:24 PM
I just try to be honest......I know some people don't really like hearing that and so far this has been a very negative year in my view.

JBucc
10-08-2006, 08:25 PM
I just try to be honest......I know some people don't really like hearing that and so far this has been a very negative year in my view.That's true. You've been bitching since the draft.

Logical
10-08-2006, 08:26 PM
I like Mecca, he is controversial but he brings a refreshing lack of homerism to his postings.

milkman
10-08-2006, 08:26 PM

I think he's a great and insightful poster with a wonderful wit and enviable intelligence. And deep in my heart I know that, if I accidently pulled his head completely off, he wouldn't mind one bit.

FAX

LMAO

JBucc
10-08-2006, 08:27 PM
I just cut my finger on my zipper. Gawddammit.

htismaqe
10-08-2006, 08:27 PM
I don't dislike Mecca.

I rarely agree with him, but I have no issue with his honest opinions.

Honesty depends only on the ability of the originator to BELIEVE what they say. Being honest does not equal being truthful.

While, Mecca may be honest, there's a great many times when what he's trying to sell is pure, unadulterated horseshit.

That's not the reason why he's despised, however. He's despised because he likes to play the "you're all homers" card when people let him know he's full of shit.

|Zach|
10-08-2006, 08:28 PM
I kind of enjoyed the predictions of the mighty Frank Gore.

Bwana
10-08-2006, 08:29 PM

FAX

ROFL

htismaqe
10-08-2006, 08:29 PM
I like Mecca, he is controversial but he brings a refreshing lack of homerism to his postings.

Lack of homerism <> objective

Wile_E_Coyote
10-08-2006, 08:30 PM
he is a son of a proctor

Mcgee24
10-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Yeah mecca you suck son :)

Mecca

FAX

Only at the end of the game........I might get mad if it happens early.

milkman
Honesty depends only on the ability of the originator to BELIEVE what they say. Being honest does not equal being truthful.

While, Mecca may be honest, there's a great many times when what he's trying to sell is pure, unadulterated horseshit.

That's not the reason why he's despised, however. He's despised because he likes to play the "you're all homers" card when people let him know he's full of shit.

I've debated a couple or few times with Mecca, and I don't believe he's ever called me a homer.

Mecca
10-08-2006, 08:32 PM
I've debated a couple or few times with Mecca, and I don't believe he's ever called me a homer.

I honestly only call people homers if they post ridiculous shit about how the league is out to get the Chiefs or expect some result that other teams don't get either.

I think wanting Rolle to be suspended is looking from a homer point of view because they wouldn't suspend any player for what he did.

Logical
10-08-2006, 08:33 PM
Lack of homerism <> objective

I believe he can be both objective and not objective, depending on the circumstances. Nothing wrong with that, he states what he believes and stands by it. I respect him for it and especially on a BB filled with homers like this one is becoming.

Logical
10-08-2006, 08:34 PM
I honestly only call people homers if they post ridiculous shit about how the league is out to get the Chiefs or expect some result that other teams don't get either.

I think wanting Rolle to be suspended is looking from a homer point of view because they wouldn't suspend any player for what he did.I agree with you but I think he should be fined.

Mcgee24
10-08-2006, 08:35 PM
bastard took a dump in my gym bag and dont even get me started about what he does to n00bs

htismaqe
10-08-2006, 08:35 PM
I believe he can be both objective and not objective, depending on the circumstances. Nothing wrong with that, he states what he believes and stands by it. I respect him for it and especially on a BB filled with homers like this one is becoming.

This BB is filled with homers?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Mecca
10-08-2006, 08:36 PM
I expect him to get one......5 grand is my call on that.

Count Alex's Losses
Mecca's pretty annoying, but I can't stand Dale Mercer or bill parcells. I'd sooner kick either of them to the curb.

Mecca
bastard took a dump in my gym bag and dont even get me started about what he does to n00bs

You broke etiquette son, I was justified in my actions.

Frazod
10-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Mecca's pretty annoying, but I can't stand Dale Mercer or bill parcells. I'd sooner kick either of them to the curb.

Bill Parcels is a good guy.

dirk digler
10-08-2006, 08:39 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

No shit this board will never be filled by homers. I think this place is about 10000000000% more negative than homerish

Logical
10-08-2006, 08:40 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFLCompared to the way it used to be yes.

Mecca
10-08-2006, 08:41 PM
No shit this board will never be filled by homers. I think this place is about 10000000000% more negative than homerish

How many people on here do you think are going to post about the Chiefs winning these next 2 games? Because I think they're gonna get ass raped and I'll be called all sorts of things from a non fan to negative for being honest about that.

JBucc
I had this big long list of all the posters I don't like but then I refreshed and it got erased, so I'm not rewriting it. But you were on it. Yes YOU!

Count Alex's Losses

I don't like him. I think he's all style and no substance. He posts way too ****ing much. I don't like goddamn n00bs that come in and run their mouths and think they own the show.

But I do like his sig. :)

htismaqe
10-08-2006, 08:42 PM
How many people on here do you think are going to post about the Chiefs winning these next 2 games? Because I think they're gonna get ass raped and I'll be called all sorts of things from a non fan to negative for being honest about that.

Um, wrong.

I'll bet you'll be hard-pressed to find one person here that thinks we're gonna walk out of P-burgh with a win.

JBucc
10-08-2006, 08:43 PM
I had this big long list of all the posters I don't like but then I refreshed and it got erased, so I'm not rewriting it. But you were on it. Yes YOU!In fact I'll just post the list of people I do like:

FAX
Rain Man
Frazod
Iowanian
DaFace
Bwana

I hate the rest of you

JBucc
10-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Um, wrong.

I'll bet you'll be hard-pressed to find one person here that thinks we're gonna walk out of P-burgh with a win.We're going to get kilt in Pittsburgh

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2006, 08:44 PM
I don't like him. I think he's all style and no substance. He posts way too ****ing much. I don't like goddamn n00bs that come in and run their mouths and think they own the show.

What is there not to like about parcells?? Parcells is just like you, only if you didn't suck at life.

milkman
10-08-2006, 08:45 PM
Um, wrong.

I'll bet you'll be hard-pressed to find one person here that thinks we're gonna walk out of P-burgh with a win.

Halfwit

dirk digler

Not many. I don't think the Chiefs have much chance against the Steelers especially with our O-Line problems.

Count Alex's Losses
What is there not to like about parcells?? Parcells is just like you, only if you didn't suck at life.

Parcells brings absolutely nothing to this place. He's just here to run his mouth.

tk13
10-08-2006, 08:46 PM
No way, the Chiefs are going into Pittsburgh and winning by at least 21 next week! WOOO! We'll burn their poor safeties deep all day.

Frazod
In fact I'll just post the list of people I do like:

FAX
Rain Man
Frazod
Iowanian
DaFace
Bwana

I hate the rest of you

Hateful, but tasteful. ROFL

Jim Jones
There's a difference between having an "unhomeristic view" and going against the grain just because you like to see yourself type.

The glass is always half empty for Mecca.

JBucc
10-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Parcells brings absolutely nothing to this place. He's just here to run his mouth.Bullshit. If anyone brings nothing to this place it's me. I'm just a parasite who contributes nothing and posts bad jokes.

Mecca
10-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Not many. I don't think the Chiefs have much chance against the Steelers especially with our O-Line problems.

These next 3 are gonna be real ugly....Steelers, Seahawks and Chargers....1 win and I'll be surprised honestly.

Count Alex's Losses
10-08-2006, 08:48 PM
No way, the Chiefs are going into Pittsburgh and winning by at least 21 next week! WOOO! We'll burn their poor safeties deep all day.

RED MEN ARE COMING!

'Hamas' Jenkins
Parcells brings absolutely nothing to this place. He's just here to run his mouth.

Isn't that what we're all here to do in some shape or form??

KcMizzou
Bullshit. If anyone brings nothing to this place it's me. I'm just a parasite who contributes nothing and posts bad jokes.I think I give you a run for your money.

luv
10-08-2006, 08:49 PM
I might like him more if the muppet wasn't eating the baby's head. I'd prefer it if he was eating his knees. :)

Simply Red
10-08-2006, 08:49 PM

I think wanting Rolle to be suspended is looking from a homer point of view because they wouldn't suspend any player for what he did.

Okay try this approach. Rolle hangs on 3 more seconds or pulls harder to achieve a 1/2-Exorcist 180. He is paralyzed as a result. Would a non-homer object? - or think it was justified? Because had any of the preceeding happened I assure you a serious neck injury would've resulted at the very least. So call it homerism if you'd like to. In your own little Mecca.

Count Alex's Losses
10-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Isn't that what we're all here to do in some shape or form??

He's like a dog humping my leg. He's annoying and I wish he'd crawl back to his Jets board, where he belongs.

Bwana
10-08-2006, 08:51 PM

Hell yes he is. He started out a troll and reformed into a good poster.

KcMizzou
10-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Hell yes he is. He started out a troll and reformed into a good poster.Like Overhead, only sober more often.

Demonpenz
Okay try this approach. Rolle hangs on 3 more seconds or pulls harder to achieve a 1/2-Exorcist 180. He is paralyzed as a result. Would a non-homer object? - or think it was justified? Because had any of the preceeding happened I assure you a serious neck injury would've resulted at the very least. So call it homerism if you'd like to. In your own little Mecca.

He didn't hold on for 3 more seconds try posting more about things that actually happened.

luv
He's like a dog humping my leg. He's annoying and I wish he'd crawl back to his Jets board, where he belongs.
I'm sure there are a lot of people from a lot of different boards saying the same thing about you.

Not trying to dis you, but I just don't think we should have problems with people coming to our board and doing the same thing that we have people doing on other boards.

htismaqe
These next 3 are gonna be real ugly....Steelers, Seahawks and Chargers....1 win and I'll be surprised honestly.

I'd be suprised with 1 win as well. I fully expect to lose all of them.

JBucc
He's like a dog humping my leg. He's annoying and I wish he'd crawl back to his Jets board, where he belongs.You should be happy to be getting humped by anything.

Mecca
10-08-2006, 08:53 PM
You should be happy to be getting humped by anything.

Now he knows how the people on the Mane feel about him.

milkman
10-08-2006, 08:54 PM

If a dog humped your leg, you'd get a stiffy.

Simply Red
10-08-2006, 08:55 PM
He didn't hold on for 3 more seconds try posting more about things that actually happened.

You and I both know that made great sense and was valid. Re-evaluate. BTW; Dont tell me how to post TWAT!

Bwana
10-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Like Overhead, only sober more often.

Exactly ROFL

Frazod
Like Overhead, only sober more often.

That doesn't take much sobriety, either. :D

blueballs
Parcells is a butt kissing worm
not the only n00b to go that route

Count Alex's Losses
10-08-2006, 08:58 PM
Now he knows how the people on the Mane feel about him.

That's a division rival. I'm not about to go over to a Titans board and average 30 posts a day.

Simply Red
10-08-2006, 08:58 PM

Wait. Aren't you still kind of a n00b?

blueballs
10-08-2006, 08:59 PM
show your ass and
see if I kiss it

Simply Red
10-08-2006, 09:04 PM
show your ass and
see if I kiss it

:moon:

Logical
10-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Bullshit. If anyone brings nothing to this place it's me. I'm just a parasite who contributes nothing and posts bad jokes.Congrats on your honesty.

FAX
10-08-2006, 09:09 PM
show your ass and
see if I kiss it

Why all the anger, Mr. blueballs?

Oh. Nevermind. Excuse me.

FAX

Guru
10-08-2006, 09:10 PM
No poll?

Simply Red
10-08-2006, 09:12 PM
Why all the anger, Mr. blueballs?

Oh. Nevermind. Excuse me.

FAX
:LOL:

greg63
10-10-2006, 12:42 AM
I don't as of yet take any real personal issue with his particular point of view. I do, however, strongly disagree with it.

Short Leash Hootie
10-10-2006, 12:59 AM
First off...

We went into Denver, a team who has beaten a few good opponents now, and took them to overtime and easily could've won the game.

So saying we are definitely going to lose to Pittsburgh is stupid. They are 1-3 and aren't even as good as Denver. Not even close. They don't even have a running game this year, Willie Parker isn't very good. Seriously.

We can beat Pittsburgh IF our defense forces a few turnovers and our offense plays conservatively.

And we're good at home, so to say we have no chance against Seattle or San Diego is dumb. San Diego is better than Seattle IMO, though.

I think we win at least 1, maybe 2 of our next 3 games. It's definitely possible.

Either way, if we're 3-4 and Green comes back, we can still make the playoffs. Our stretch schedule isn't that tough.

KcMizzou
10-10-2006, 01:02 AM
If we won 2 of those 3, I'd be thrilled to death. And you're right. Playing at home makes a huge difference. (More so for the Chiefs than most teams, IMO)

Short Leash Hootie
10-10-2006, 01:06 AM
I'm just saying, I was one of the many who thought we had no chance against Denver, and Herm and company drew up a fantastic game plan, so if anyone is counting out KC next week against Pittsburgh, they are probably going to be wrong again. I expect it to be close, I'm sure they'll be favored by 3 or more, but we're not going to get blown out. They don't have the offense to do it.

Guru
10-10-2006, 01:08 AM
I'm just saying, I was one of the many who thought we had no chance against Denver, and Herm and company drew up a fantastic game plan, so if anyone is counting out KC next week against Pittsburgh, they are probably going to be wrong again. I expect it to be close, I'm sure they'll be favored by 3 or more, but we're not going to get blown out. They don't have the offense to do it.

I think they are 6.5 pt favorites right now. Steelers that is.

Smed1065
10-10-2006, 01:09 AM

from someone that talks and does not back it up?

Ironic!

Short Leash Hootie
10-10-2006, 01:10 AM
Very surprising IMO.

The Steelers haven't exactly been impressive.

I'd take the Chiefs 6.5 in a second, I think. Assuming LJ is going to play Sunday.

I think Arizona, with Leinart, has a better offense than Pittsburgh. Watching the game, the Cardinals line wasn't exactly good, but it really wasn't as bad as a lot of people were making it out to be.

Guru
10-10-2006, 01:13 AM
Very surprising IMO.

The Steelers haven't exactly been impressive.

I'd take the Chiefs 6.5 in a second, I think. Assuming LJ is going to play Sunday.

I think Arizona, with Leinart, has a better offense than Pittsburgh. Watching the game, the Cardinals line wasn't exactly good, but it really wasn't as bad as a lot of people were making it out to be.

Yeah, i was surprised by that also.

Count Alex's Losses
10-10-2006, 01:15 AM
from someone that talks and does not back it up?

Ironic!

Would you shut it already? No one cares.

Smed1065
10-10-2006, 01:24 AM
About your thoughts because you can not admit to being wrong.

I have been wrong many times but admit it and own up to it and try to learn from it.

Have you ever tried that approach, I doubt it because you are young and will learn! We pray for you........LOL

You are the definition of young or stupid or more likely, just an azz.

Count Alex's Losses
10-10-2006, 01:25 AM
I can admit to being wrong easily. I've done it dozens of times on this board. Anyone who knows me will vouch for that fact.

I want Herm to succeed as much as anyone else on this site, but to say he's already proven anyone wrong or right is just foolish.

Florida_Bronco
10-10-2006, 07:16 AM

Does that mean he acts exactly like you over here? ie...baiting and talking shit without anything resembling halfway decent football talk?

Bill Parcells
10-10-2006, 07:18 AM
Coming from you..I take that as a compliment..you should stick your head up your ass and put it to good use for this board and yourself!!!

Coming from you,the resident village idiot/king of moronic threads..you have no room to talk..shut your hole and crawl back into the anal crater from which you were created!!!

greg63
10-10-2006, 07:20 AM

That is because they keep ****-ing doudting Huard. :D

PastorMikH
10-10-2006, 07:24 AM
I find it interesting how mecca can "root" for the Chiefs and make it sound like he's the other team's fan.

jlscorpio
10-10-2006, 07:26 AM
Mecca's a Chiefs Fan??? WTF???

PastorMikH
10-10-2006, 07:27 AM
Mecca's a Chiefs Fan??? WTF???

To be honest, I have wondered that numerous times myself.

HemiEd
10-10-2006, 07:45 AM
Mecca is just like everyone else on here, part of the Planet experience.

Garcia Bronco
10-10-2006, 08:01 AM

I agree. And you do the same Logical

blueballs
10-10-2006, 09:08 AM

Coming from you,the resident village idiot/king of moronic threads..you have no room to talk..shut your hole and crawl back into the anal crater from which you were created!!!

you got owned by gochiefs
and I'm the village idiot

burt
10-10-2006, 09:26 AM

Blue, I like your posts, hate your style. Mecca....meh, I am indifferent, leaning towards NOT disliking....Mamasboy didn't own Parcels....the only thing mamasboy owns is his penis....it is the only thing he can handle.

Homerism has been discussed throughout this thread. I AM A HOMER! I expect us to come out of the next 3 games with 2 wins. There is not a team in the NFL that is undefeatable(no Joe Theisman, not even Chicago) and I believe if our coaching staff can keep exploiting our opponants weakness we will have a good season. Our O line is doing MUCH better than I expected, Huard is a GREAT Back up QB, and D is kicking ass. No one knows when Trent will come back, but it will solidify our offense.

I believe that we can have a run at the playoffs if our coaching staff keeps up the intelligence of the last 2 games. Oh, BTW, I AM A HOMER. :homer:

and I am so hurt that mamasboy hates me.... ROFL ROFL

boogblaster
10-10-2006, 09:54 AM
Homer= boog since 1966...

burt
10-10-2006, 09:56 AM
Homer= boog since 1966...

say it loud say it proud....

MahiMike
10-10-2006, 09:59 AM
That's true. You've been bitching since the draft.

That's ok. I've been bitching since DV and Al left... :banghead:

burt
10-10-2006, 10:21 AM
That's ok. I've been bitching since DV and Al left... :banghead:

Mike, hey pal!!!!! I can't believe you are bitching!!! After we take 2 out of the next 3....will you still bitch? Oh, BTW, GoChiefs hates me!!! ROFL

Bill Parcells
10-10-2006, 10:56 AM
If that is what you consider getting owned, than you are a bigger jackass than I assumed..you should stick your head up GoChiefs ass along with his head and we would have a siamese jackass that we could laugh at on this board on a more consistent basis!!!

greg63
10-10-2006, 11:08 AM
say it loud say it proud....
LMAO
Hi My name is Greg, and I am a Homer.

greg63
10-10-2006, 11:23 AM
I find it interesting how mecca can "root" for the Chiefs and make it sound like he's the other team's fan.

This ability comes not but by years of practice in order to perfect that particular skill, but in mecca's case he probably comes by it naturally. :D

Halfcan
10-10-2006, 12:02 PM
There is a difference between not being a homer, and purposely being a contrarian ass clown. You are an anti-fan. For all the objectivity that the homers lack, you lack the same objectivity in your analysis of them, but from an inverse viewpoint.

Everything you said today was a gripe or an excuse:

bitching about the Chiefs not drafting Jennings
Apologizing for the Rolle foul/rape
Slurping up AZ/Leinart and consequently deriding the Chiefs

You need to reevaluate your loyalties. It's pretty damned obvious that you hold far more loyalty towards disagreeing with the Chiefs and rooting for USC players than you do caring about the success of this team and its players.

Not to mention-jumping on a soap box and defending thugs that break the law-but perform on the field.

I am surprised you didn't post that somehow it was the Amish girls fault for what happened to them.

You need to be a Defense Attorney.

Halfcan
10-10-2006, 12:06 PM

Like this post-that was such a blatant cheapshot-how can you defend Rolle Polle on this one?? Its one thing to play Devils Advocate-but good lord, where are the boundaries???

Halfcan
10-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Coming from you..I take that as a compliment..you should stick your head up your ass and put it to good use for this board and yourself!!!

Nice.

Inspector
10-10-2006, 12:19 PM
In fact I'll just post the list of people I do like:

FAX
Rain Man
Frazod
Iowanian
DaFace
Bwana

I hate the rest of you

DAMN!!

I knew it!

I JUST KNEW IT!!!!

burt
10-10-2006, 12:25 PM
DAMN!!

I knew it!

I JUST KNEW IT!!!!

I am so disappointed, myself.....

Inspector
10-10-2006, 12:30 PM
I might just buy a car from Dale Mercer.

It would be a helluva deal, I'm sure.

burt
10-10-2006, 12:37 PM
I might just buy a car from Dale Mercer.

It would be a helluva deal, I'm sure.

I ONLY GIVE HELLUVA DEALS!!!!!!!!!!! Unless you are mamasboy, of course....

blueballs
10-10-2006, 05:52 PM
If that is what you consider getting owned, than you are a bigger jackass than I assumed..you should stick your head up GoChiefs ass along with his head and we would have a siamese jackass that we could laugh at on this board on a more consistent basis!!!

what?
I can't call it lame cause it makes no sense
but there is signs of a spine

Bill Parcells
10-10-2006, 06:07 PM
what?
I can't call it lame cause it makes no sense
but there is signs of a spine
Your butchering of the english language does not matter..

What does matter,is that you are without a doubt one of the biggest lost causes I have ever encountered on a message board..you make no sense..you post garbage..you have some of the most assinine threads I have ever seen in my life..and you are going to critique me???

Call back later you sorry ass excuse of a siamese jackass

burt
10-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Your butchering of the english language does not matter..

What does matter,is that you are without a doubt one of the biggest lost causes I have ever encountered on a message board..you make no sense..you post garbage..you have some of the most assinine threads I have ever seen in my life..and you are going to critique me???

Call back later you sorry ass excuse of a siamese jackass

Where's your sig....mamasboy will get pissy.....

Bill Parcells
10-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Where's your sig....mamasboy will get pissy.....
The sig is there..I just changed the avatar ;)

blueballs
10-10-2006, 06:14 PM
must be no lemon laws
in kansas

burt
10-10-2006, 06:22 PM
must be no lemon laws
in kansas
:shrug: ????

Calcountry
10-10-2006, 06:23 PM
Wait. Aren't you still kind of a n00b?ROFL

blueballs
10-10-2006, 06:24 PM
coconut milk sprinkled on your
labels will keep the moths at bay

Count Alex's Losses
10-10-2006, 06:27 PM
This is getting stupid. Why don't you start a poll, bill? See if people around here would rather have you or blueballs around.

Halfcan
10-10-2006, 06:29 PM
This is getting stupid. Why don't you start a poll, bill? See if people around here would rather have you or blueballs around.

And what were the results of the latest ban GC thread?

I vote they both stay but quit whining so much-lol

Calcountry
10-10-2006, 06:57 PM
This is getting stupid. Why don't you start a poll, bill? See if people around here would rather have you or blueballs around.I make a motion, that any future popularity poll must include Meme as a third option.

WilliamTheIrish
10-10-2006, 07:29 PM

Jim fellates Mecca, because both enjoy the USC experience. Mecca lacks homerism in everything but his choice of college teams.

I mean after all, USC receivers are better than anything the Chiefs have, right?

Do I find anything wrong with Mecca? No.

Do I find him insightful or thought provoking in his football smarts? No.

But there's nothing not to like about him. He's a good Planeteer.

burt
10-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Jim fellates Mecca, because both enjoy the USC experience. Mecca lacks homerism in everything but his choice of college teams.

I mean after all, USC receivers are better than anything the Chiefs have, right?

Do I find anything wrong with Mecca? No.

Do I find him insightful or thought provoking in his football smarts? No.

But there's nothing not to like about him. He's a good Planeteer.

I agree with everything but the first point.....um....ew. :Lin: