PDA

View Full Version : Critical Victory Today - Got to respect the heart it showed.

Logical
10-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Rare is the 4th game of the season a critical game but IMO todays game was indeed just that. I believe the season may have turned on this game and if we go on to the playoffs this game will be looked back upon as the key.

Great effort and great heart shown in the comeback.

Logical
10-08-2006, 07:27 PM
What is the positive nature of the thread causing people to freak and shy away?

ROYC75
10-08-2006, 07:28 PM
It's a start, a road win. Been kinda rare the last 5 years.

Logical
10-08-2006, 07:30 PM
It's a start, a road win. Been kinda rare the last 5 years.Exactly, coupled with come from behind, man that was sweet.

mlyonsd
10-08-2006, 07:34 PM
This was the first Chief game our local station didn't carry when they had the rights to it since I can rememeber.

As a result I spent the afternoon in the garage listening to the radio watching the girls/squabs game. This was definitely a must win.

I admit listening to the game called on radio was awesome although I don't want to do it again. Will it be replayed on the NFL network?

Logical
10-08-2006, 07:38 PM
This was the first Chief game our local station didn't carry when they had the rights to it since I can rememeber.

As a result I spent the afternoon in the garage listening to the radio watching the girls/squabs game. This was definitely a must win.

I admit listening to the game called on radio was awesome although I don't want to do it again. Will it be replayed on the NFL network?
I believe it will but the time and date has not been set. You might want to set up your TIVO to catch it if you have TIVO.

mlyonsd
10-08-2006, 07:39 PM
I believe it will but the time and date has not been set. You might want to set up your TIVO to catch it if you have TIVO.

If I was rich like you I'd own tivo, let alone a sattelite that carries the Chiefs every game.

Wa-Z

There was a few other good games played today...

Count Zarth
There was no quit in these Chiefs.

DaFace
10-08-2006, 07:40 PM

If you've ever played around with the Sopcast streams, I've got it running in a loop on replay. Not the same quality as NFL Network, but it's better than nothing if you just want to see the game.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149316

morphius
10-08-2006, 07:41 PM
I hope it is something they can build on. In the past we would have fought back and come up short. That almost happened today as well, but our D holding them out of the endzone in the second half was huge. We won last week pretty, this week we one ugly game. That is promising.

Logical
10-08-2006, 08:36 PM
If I was rich like you I'd own tivo, let alone a sattelite that carries the Chiefs every game.

I thought cable had something similar to TIVO no offense intended.

Deberg_1990
10-08-2006, 08:39 PM
I have alot of respect for Herm the way he gets this team up to play. Especially with all the bad cards he has been dealt. If this were DV's team we would be 0-4. Remember, Remember, 2004.....