PDA

View Full Version : "Chiefs fans are communists and deserve to die"

KCChiefsFan88
10-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Looks like Failzona fans are mighty sore losers... which is interesting considering how much their team loses they should be used to it.

From a Cards message board:

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79411

Iowanian
10-08-2006, 08:28 PM
End and Boozer must have been in prime form at that game.

I find it funny.....the thread starter.
"I guess when Americans denigrate the Anthem, the terrorists have truly one."

KcMizzou
10-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Cranky bunch.

Oh well. I was pretty pissy after the Philly game last year too.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Oh it's time to troll it up.

Skip Towne
10-08-2006, 08:33 PM
I think it is pathetic that the dumbass doesn't know the difference between "won" and "one".

Iowanian
Someone should explain the concept of "free speech" to those clowns.

If they had a strong enough fan base, then their stadium wouldn't be half full of opposing fans every week, and there wouldn't be enough Chief fans to make it like a semi-home game inside the stadium.

Someone shoud link my youtube Arrowhead Anthem for the Butt Pirates.

KcMizzou
In this thread, the same guy is bitching about Chiefs fans not being in their assigned seats. LMAO

He even went and told on them, but security ignored him.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79409

Mecca
10-08-2006, 08:34 PM
You'd probably be surprised how many people think yelling Chiefs during the anthem is stupid. I think pretty much anyone who's not a Chiefs fan thinks it's stupid.

VonneMarie
10-08-2006, 08:36 PM
This is pretty classless, funny, but classless.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79408

Iowanian
10-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Apparently these AZ fans think there was a hold on LJ's screen by Waters...and that apparently is a worse offense than they're cheap shot corner trying to twist his head off like a Ken Doll.

Frazod
10-08-2006, 08:40 PM
F#ck those cheapshot loser queers. It was a great day for Missouri when they left the state. 4321

ChiefsFanatic
10-08-2006, 08:42 PM
End and Boozer must have been in prime form at that game.

I find it funny.....the thread starter.
"I guess when Americans denigrate the Anthem, the terrorists have truly one."

Apparently, so does the public school system.

Iowanian
10-08-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm surprised enough AZ fans weren't too Geriatric or Mexican to know what the Chiefs fans actually said in their stadium.

"and the hoooooome of the CHIIIIIIIIIIIEFS"

"Eh? Whad' they say"
"que pasa? No habla"
"I think they said they had to Pee"

DaFace
10-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Apparently these AZ fans think there was a hold on LJ's screen by Waters...and that apparently is a worse offense than they're cheap shot corner trying to twist his head off like a Ken Doll.

Eh, I saw at least two blatant holds that actually kept our DE's from getting in the backfield. It happens.

Iowanian
10-08-2006, 08:46 PM
If one of you is posting there...please remind the turd-cicles that Arrowhead Stadium is half full of Vets single game.....

I'd wager the Chiefs fanbase is better represented in the military than theirs....

KcMizzou
10-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Apparently these AZ fans think there was a hold on LJ's screen by Waters...and that apparently is a worse offense than they're cheap shot corner trying to twist his head off like a Ken Doll.You'd probably be surprised how many people saw the blatant holding on that play. I think pretty much anyone who's not a Chiefs fan saw it. /Mecca

SLAG
10-08-2006, 08:48 PM
i'm trollin

Mecca
10-08-2006, 08:51 PM
You'd probably be surprised how many people saw the blatant holding on that play. I think pretty much anyone who's not a Chiefs fan saw it. /Mecca

........They were letting both sides get away with alot of stuff that's just how that game was.

kcfanXIII
I think it is pathetic that the dumbass doesn't know the difference between "won" and "one".

and used the word denigrate, in the same sentence

Skip Towne
Seriously, the stadium seemed awfully loud today. I was listening on the radio and at times I could barely hear Lenny.

Rain Man
You have to feel sorry for anyone who is a Cardinals fan.

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 08:52 PM
In this thread, the same guy is bitching about Chiefs fans not being in their assigned seats. LMAO

He even went and told on them, but security ignored him.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79409
That is unbelievable!!!!!

They have no fanbase..whining about it will not help

ChiefsCountry
10-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Seriously, the stadium seemed awfully loud today. I was listening on the radio and at times I could barely hear Lenny.

Did you have to turn up the hearing aid, Skip. :)

Iowanian
10-08-2006, 08:54 PM
I'm surprised how sandy the vag's are on the zona board....they should be calloused from the decades of pounding their team has taken.

I've always thought of them as the lovable losers because that team has been harmless for so long.

I'm guessing the real problem with the posters there like "pinnacle" are that after so many seasons in the leagues basement, the light is hurting their eyes.

Pinnacle takes offense that I suggest half of their fan base is old, or Mexican. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it IS the snow bird capitol-retirement community on par with Florida.....the state has a huge Hispanic and Illegal population and DID have a home football game, in Mexico City?

..but...but....midwesterners are all faaaaaaat.

The midwest can go on a diet, but you just can't fix his kind of stupid.

slag....remind them about all the R&B singers and the extra "ooo eeeew wooooos" in the national anthem 90% of the time.

I'd create an account, but won't for 2 reasons....I wasn't there before the game to talk about it, and I'm not a troll.....and they couldn't handle it, according to the yeasty-mod reminder at the top.

gblowfish
10-08-2006, 08:55 PM
"Chiefs fans are Communists?"
Only in the D.C. Forum.
Heh...

morphius
10-08-2006, 08:59 PM
I'm going to stick to my, Chief is a higher rank then a Brave, so we are just making it fit the situation.

Some people take some stuff WAY too seriously. Though I would be offended if I had to suffer through a game of In Com Plete at Arrowhead, cause someone walking over your fans in your own house just sucks.

HolmeZz
10-08-2006, 09:01 PM
Wow. Arizona might have the most retarded fanbase in sports.

Do they realize a ton of other stadiums do this? I went to an Orioles game in Camden Yards and they yelled "O's!" in place of 'brave'.

Cochise
10-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Alright, those two posts should get me banned. I wonder how long it will take?

Someone else over there spotted about 17 unflagged penalties on LJ's screen pass ROFL. He stepped out of bounds, there were two blatant holds, a crackback block, boo hoo hoo :deevee:

Iowanian
10-08-2006, 09:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcQdRbp9KKs

Tell them to Suk mah Patriotic Baows.

They can't watch the flyover of the Stealth and question the Patriotism at Arrowhead.

Iowanian
10-08-2006, 09:10 PM
azmike is an effing Combat Veteran.......

He and KCJ should pugil fight with man-pickles for Bronze stars. Apparently he's got the market on Apple Pie corned in AZ.

JBucc
10-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Is it me, or do our opponents fanbases seem to get dumber and dumber as the season moves along?

Rain Man
10-08-2006, 09:12 PM
I agree with Iowanian. You'd think that the Cardinals fans have so much practice losing that they'd be good at it.

I'm shocked that they would include me in their communist accusations. I'm very capitalistic.

KCHawg
10-08-2006, 09:13 PM
If one of you is posting there...please remind the turd-cicles that Arrowhead Stadium is half full of Vets single game.....

I'd wager the Chiefs fanbase is better represented in the military than theirs....

I'm a Vet, recently returned from a trip to beautiful Afdirtistan. I don't particiate in the "CHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFS!" during the anthem, but I don't get offended by it either.

Iowanian
10-08-2006, 09:14 PM
"hey Martha....you wanna watch the Cards game today, or go down to Denny's and split a grand slam before nap time?"

Bill Parcells
10-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Whoa!!!

Slag is owning those jackasses!!!

No reason to unleash the keyboard of doom!!!

Spott
10-08-2006, 09:15 PM
AZ fans are a bunch of sissies. I went to a game there in '95 against the Chiefs that was literally 50/50, with the entire upper deck on the visitors side being Chief fans. One of their fans kept trying to start shit with us saying that we were racist because we do the tomahawk chop, we should all go home and even told us that Marcus Allen killed OJ. The dude finally went home after we went up 21-0. I would be ashamed if I went to a game at Arrowhead that was half full of another teams fans.

KcMizzou
10-08-2006, 09:18 PM
even told us that Marcus Allen killed OJ.Pretty sure he's wrong on that one.

Iowanian
10-08-2006, 09:19 PM
I wish I'd gone there before the game now.....

They pulled out "house value" smack? I'd counter with the "Interest only loan-pokemon"......

Oh....bono Smack? That would be better, if he hadn't rattled off the longest QB TD run in Chiefs history vs them.....

Frazod
10-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Pretty sure he's wrong on that one.

Sure would make the value of my Allen autographs go up, though. :D

Coach
10-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Well... I guess being a commie is better being a facist. :shrug:

KILLER_CLOWN
10-08-2006, 09:20 PM
You'd probably be surprised how many people think yelling Chiefs during the anthem is stupid. I think pretty much anyone who's not a Chiefs fan thinks it's stupid.

well i guess that excludes you.

luv
10-08-2006, 09:21 PM
They're just jealous because "home of the Chiefs" sounds better than "home of the Cards."

KCHawg
10-08-2006, 09:22 PM
They're just jealous because "home of the Chiefs" sounds better than "home of the Cards."
....rhymes with Tards?

thurman merman
10-08-2006, 09:23 PM
don't you think death is a little too severe of a penalty for saying "chiefs" in the national anthem?

Frazod
10-08-2006, 09:24 PM
Death is a far more merciful penalty than being forced to root for a team owned by Bill f#cking Bidwell.

VonneMarie
10-08-2006, 09:24 PM
No... they're really just jealous there were more Chiefs fans than Cards fans. :)

Spott
10-08-2006, 09:26 PM
I just had to f*ck with them over there.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1118418&posted=1#post1118418

Iowanian
10-08-2006, 09:26 PM
Taking the shot at Pat Tillman was disrespectful.

He's very respected among the majority I'd say, and one asshole saying something shitty about a dead soldier looks pretty bad on everyone to many.

Cochise
10-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Yeah, having a little fun with them because they got all sandy over the anthem cheer, or because they were crying about the referees is one thing.

Whoever used the Tillman smack, somebody ought to staple your nuts to a speeding train.

Spott
10-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Damn, they closed that thread before I could get banned. What a bunch of candy asses.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2006, 09:32 PM
These bastards are too easy to stir up, says "PujolsOwnsGod" :D

Ultra Peanut
DAMNIT, KARL!!!!! :cuss:

VonneMarie
Awww... they closed the thread.

Cochise
10-08-2006, 09:33 PM
I liked when the st. louis cardinals fan tried to give me trouble about the Chiefs being playoff chokers. That was pretty good.

KCHawg
In Bagram the USO is the Pat Tillman USO Center. Inside they have his jersey on display. Very cool and a true patriot.

SLAG
HAHAH THEY CLOSED THE THREAD

Frazod
Yeah, having a little fun with them because they got all sandy over the anthem cheer, or because they were crying about the referees is one thing.

Whoever used the Tillman smack, somebody ought to staple your nuts to a speeding train.

Sorry, but they're acting like they were on patrol with him when he got killed. F#ck those clowns.

That board is packed with bitter, frustrated losers lashing out at anything to make themselves feel better about being bitter, frustrated losers.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2006, 09:35 PM

I'd be surprised how pissy they get over something so trivial.

Spott
10-08-2006, 09:37 PM
Sorry, but they're acting like they were on patrol with him when he got killed. F#ck those clowns.

That board is packed with bitter, frustrated losers lashing out at anything to make themselves feel better about being bitter, frustrated losers.

Sometimes I wish that they had stayed in St Louis just so the fans there could have felt the same way. Oh well, I guess Denkinger's call is punishment enough for them.

Frazod
10-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Sometimes I wish that they had stayed in St Louis just so the fans there could have felt the same way. Oh well, I guess Denkinger's call is punishment enough for them.

I'm glad they're gone. Those Arizona douchebags deserve them.

Skip Towne
10-08-2006, 09:44 PM

They wouldn't have been able to hear the Chiefs thing if they had just BOUGHT THE TICKETS THEMSELVES. Whiny little bitches.

BigRock
10-08-2006, 09:45 PM
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79419

For those calling Chiefs' fans unpatriotic...

...and pretending to get all worked up over the change of one word in the national anthem, I take this opportunity to remind you that the organization you support could have made a proud patriotic statement by naming their new stadium after a true American hero.

But they took the money instead.

People who live in glass stadiums shouldn't throw stones.

Ouch!

ChiefaRoo
10-08-2006, 09:47 PM

Turn your hearing aid up you old okie.

SLAG
10-08-2006, 09:48 PM

Ouch!

\
Thread Closed

Spott
10-08-2006, 09:48 PM

Ouch!

Damn, they already closed that thread too.

Count Zarth
10-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Those guys are real bitches. They banned me last night for nothing. I invited them over to the board and they responded by telling me how shitty it was.

L.A. Chieffan
OMG, we deserve to die!? How stupid can you be?
Oh wait, hes a cardinal fan...nevermind.

SLAG
I just bumped the "Pink Taco" Stadium Thread on their board

VonneMarie
10-08-2006, 09:51 PM
That board is full of vaginas. :shake:

ChiefaRoo
10-08-2006, 09:52 PM
Taking the shot at Pat Tillman was disrespectful.

He's very respected among the majority I'd say, and one asshole saying something shitty about a dead soldier looks pretty bad on everyone to many.

In my book Pat Tillman was a true American Patriot and a man of principle. I respect that.

Skip Towne
10-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Turn your hearing aid up you old okie.
Shut up, n00b. If I want some shit out of you I'll squeeze it out of your nose.

boogblaster
10-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Does this mean I cant shoot any more redbirds..how will I teach Boog III. how to shoot....

ChiefaRoo
10-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Shut up, n00b. If I want some shit out of you I'll squeeze it out of your nose.

Skip - It's not nose. It's head. As in, "If I wanted any shit out of you I'd squeeze your head"

Oh by the way good games by OU and Okie Community College this weekend. Which one of these schools did you almost graduate from?

KcMizzou
10-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Does this mean I cant shoot any more redbirds..how will I teach Boog III. how to shoot....Whoa. Are you guys related to Roy and Roy III?

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2006, 10:02 PM
Still dont see the big deal of saying Chiefs. Technicaly the Chiefs play in America, thus this IS the home of the Chiefs.
Am I wrong?

SLAG
10-08-2006, 10:05 PM
heh.. they closed the pink taco thread

CosmicPal
10-08-2006, 10:08 PM
You mean to tell me the Star Spangled Banner ends with something other than "home of the Chiefs"?

Huh. :hmmm:

I did not know that. Wow. That's pretty cool.

OK...

in all seriousness- get a life, Bubba. Chiefs fans are in no way demonizing our national anthem nor our patriotic respect for our nation. We are proud of our team as much as we are of our nation.

If you want to see genuine respect given to the national anthem, you won't find it any better than at Arrowhead- for every man has his hat off and his hand over his heart and gives his undivided attention to the anthem.

We just like to let the opposition know that when you are in Arrowhead or wherever the Chiefs play- that it is our home too. We love football, we love our country, and it shows. We as fans are passionate about both. So fugg off if you've got a problem with it. 'Cause this is God's country and the fans in KC are not only the best fans in sports, but the most respectable.

SLAG
10-08-2006, 10:08 PM
You have been banned for the following reason:
trolling

Date the ban will be lifted: October 15th, 2006, 08:00 PM

heh

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2006, 10:10 PM
how come theres no troll cardinal fans bringingshit over here and saying this stuff? pink tacos.

Tactical Funky
10-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Wow...

What a bunch of ****tards.

I thought I'd seen the depths of NFL fandom on other boards before, but hating on Chiefs fans in such a fashion is merely grasping at straws - and proving the offending Cardinals fans to be idiots beyond all doubt.

:shake:

morphius
10-08-2006, 10:14 PM
Closing the threads is the best thing they could have done. I doubt the guy who started it tic thought that he would get the ire of so many Chiefs fans so quickly.

This is just my opinion, but don't troll much as they may come over and be just annoying to our BB.

SLAG
10-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Closing the threads is the best thing they could have done. I doubt the guy who started it tic thought that he would get the ire of so many Chiefs fans so quickly.

This is just my opinion, but don't troll much as they may come over and be just annoying to our BB.

I NEVER troll but i did tonight

im done as of this thread

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79422

L.A. Chieffan
10-08-2006, 10:16 PM
How pathetic must you be to like a franchise that could give two shits about its fanbase? New stadium? Big deal, all it means is more revenue for the Bidwells.
I remember that Rick Reilly article that talked about the ineptitude of the AZ franchise, and how all theyve done for the past 15 years since theyve been there is shit all over their own fans.
No wonder theyre so pissed.

KChiefsQT
10-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Looks like Failzona fans are mighty sore losers... which is interesting considering how much their team loses they should be used to it.

From a Cards message board:

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79411

pahahahahha look at those pansy cards fans with their panties in a bunch. Their kicker choked for a game tieing field goal and all they can bitch about is the national anthem. Good job Chiefs fans in attendance today, makes me happy.

Calcountry
10-09-2006, 11:46 AM
I think it is pathetic that the dumbass doesn't know the difference between "won" and "one".I almost had halve a notion to join up just to post the following: "Your and idiot."

Calcountry
10-09-2006, 11:48 AM
You'd probably be surprised how many people think yelling Chiefs during the anthem is stupid. I think pretty much anyone who's not a Chiefs fan thinks it's stupid.So that means you think its stupid, but then, we knew that.

Thig Lyfe
10-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Personally, I've never been a big fan of yelling "Chiefs" over "brave" at the end of the national anthem. We should have KC Wolf burn an American flag at midfield instead.

ChiefFripp
10-09-2006, 12:58 PM
I think more people are making fun of The Cardinals fanbase in this thread alone than there are actual Cardinal fans.

HemiEd
10-09-2006, 05:24 PM

I would recommend getting Direct TV and watching the games.

Frazod
10-09-2006, 05:25 PM

He should be warned, though - the service sucks. Especially the technicians.

Bwana
10-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Heh! What a bunch of sun baked, Nancy boy, thin skinned, bed wetting, mommas boy mods over there. :evil:

You have been banned for the following reason:
harrassment of a moderator
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

:Poke:

HemiEd
10-09-2006, 06:02 PM

ROFL fortunately I have never had one out to my house.

Rain Man
10-09-2006, 06:03 PM

Skip thinks television is just a passing fad.

Spicy McHaggis
10-09-2006, 06:36 PM
We can't be communists. I mean, we won, didn't we?

Sorce
10-09-2006, 07:15 PM
We can't be communists. I mean, we won, didn't we?

Meh, we do like red...

Seriously, when your stadium is about half full of the other teams fans maybe you should focus more on selling tickets and less on what we say at the end of the national anthem.

I don't know one Chiefs fan that means any disrespect by saying Chiefs. However if I was a cardinal fan I'd probably be bored enough to complain about meaningless stuff too.

DaFace
10-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Eh, I can see their point. But I respectfully disagree. Luckily it's a free country.

I know many vets who yell Chiefs just like everyone else.

runnercyclist
10-09-2006, 07:23 PM
I yell it at Pirate games or just about anytime I hear the NA. And BTW, I would fight and die for my country.

Skip Towne
10-09-2006, 08:00 PM
I yell it at Pirate games or just about anytime I hear the NA. And BTW, I would fight and die for my country.
The trick is to make that other bastard die for his country.

Skip Towne
10-09-2006, 08:06 PM
It's really too bad. My lifelong dreams of being a male secretary were dashed.

Frazod
10-09-2006, 08:16 PM
It's really too bad. My lifelong dreams of being a male secretary were dashed.

That's unfortunate. If you had a real job, you might actually be able to afford to move out of the single-wide and upgrade from that 19" inch TV.

Skip Towne
10-09-2006, 08:23 PM
That's unfortunate. If you had a real job, you might actually be able to afford to move out of the single-wide and upgrade from that 19" inch TV.
Nope, I refuse to wear a skirt to work.

Frazod
10-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Nope, I refuse to wear a skirt to work.

I'm sure everybody in the office would be thankful for that.

Skip Towne
10-09-2006, 08:40 PM
I'm sure everybody in the office would be thankful for that.
I'll bet you look good in yours you dainty little thing.

Brock
10-09-2006, 08:41 PM
When did the cardinals get fans?

redbrian
10-09-2006, 09:03 PM
If you want to get right down to it, singing the national anthem at every sporting event trivializes the anthem.

What the hell is so patriotic about a hockey game for christ sake?

Adding Chiefs at the end does not make it anymore trivial than it already has become.

In fact speaking as a Vietnam era vet, when itís a bright crisp autumn day at Arrowhead and the bombers or better yet the warthogs fly over and the song ends with a loud cheer of Chiefs there is nothing which makes me feel more proud to be an American, and is that not the point.

KCHawg
10-09-2006, 09:21 PM
better yet the warthogs fly over
:bravo: :thumb: :toast:

Skip Towne
10-09-2006, 10:23 PM
Skip - It's not nose. It's head. As in, "If I wanted any shit out of you I'd squeeze your head"

Oh by the way good games by OU and Okie Community College this weekend. Which one of these schools did you almost graduate from?
My degree is from KU :KU:. Which trade school did you attend?

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 10:48 PM
Are we still pinko rat bastards?

Bwana
10-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Are we still pinko rat bastards?

Why yes, yes we are. At least in the minds of the 3 douche bag fans over at sun stroke haven. :toast:

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 10:57 PM
cool glad we cleared that up.
Guess ill go back to reading my copy of the "Manifesto"

chiefsfan987
10-09-2006, 11:20 PM
I don't think singing home of the Chiefs is any worse than trotting out people to sing the anthem that put 1,000,000 runs in it and sing it out of tune.

Gravedigger
10-10-2006, 01:59 AM
LAWL they say we have little class cause we switch out a word in the National Anthem BUT when Antrel Rolle was called for ripping Larry Johnson's head off by his facemask I heard every single Cards fan in that stadium boo the call.... what a bunch of jackasses. Then after they noticed Larry Johnson was on the ground then they started to feel sympathetic. I could tell immediately that Johnson got mugged but I guess we can't hold the Cardinals fans in the stadium seats to have the same reaction time.

SCTrojan
10-10-2006, 06:43 AM
In fact speaking as a Vietnam era vet, when itís a bright crisp autumn day at Arrowhead and the bombers or better yet the warthogs fly over and the song ends with a loud cheer of Chiefs there is nothing which makes me feel more proud to be an American, and is that not the point.

Exactly.

As a veteran of recent operations, I also see no issues with saying it. For years, I sat with vets from Vietnam and they screamed it as loud as I did. I can only presume they took no issue with it.

I can't speak for anyone else, but there is no better feeling than returning from a deployment, sitting in the stands with 80,000 fellow Chiefs fans, listening to the anthem and screaming "Chiefs" at the end while planes fly overhead.

Call it skewed priorities, or however you want to characterize it, but in that moment I find everything I've done during my time in the military to have been worthwhile and meaningful.

Garcia Bronco
10-10-2006, 07:19 AM
What up Commrades?!?!

StcChief
10-10-2006, 07:25 AM
It's bad when your home stadiums has 30-40% fans of the other team. Existing fans are laughing at the Deadbirds..

You gotta love it... "and the home of CHIEFS" ...

Bwana
10-10-2006, 07:31 AM
What up Commrades?!?!

:p

ChiefaRoo
10-10-2006, 08:39 AM
My degree is from KU :KU:. Which trade school did you attend?

So you got the "Forrest Gump" scholarship for Okies? Congrats. I bet you once even touched a fat girls boob in the computer punch card lab.

I did the KU frat thing for two years and then finished my degree up at Wichita State. I like the Hawks but I'm a Shocker at heart.

scott free
10-10-2006, 08:43 AM
They cant even work the teams colors into that lame azz board. If i thought it would help i'd take'm a box of kleenex and a vinegar rinse to get the AZ sand outta their man-clams.