PDA

View Full Version : So I Was At The Chiefs-Cards Game..

petegz28
10-08-2006, 10:34 PM
First off the Cards new stadium is neato...but Arrowhead is still better for football

Secondly there was a TON OF CHIEFS FANS

After the game the Chiefs chants were going, the National Anthem on cue brought out the Home of the Chiefs.

But the Cards cheerleaders are flipping HOT!

It was nice to see so many Chiefs fans at my first game in another stadium.
Especially whne the Cards choked at the end

KcMizzou
10-08-2006, 10:35 PM
the National Anthem on cue brought out the Home of the Chiefs.
Dirty commy bastards.

http://67.18.68.69/BB/showthread.php?t=149345

Deberg_1990
10-08-2006, 10:35 PM
IM amazed that the Cards still have paying fans??? There may be only one other franchise in professional sports i can think of thats worse.....I wont mention any names, but its based in KC.

KcMizzou
10-08-2006, 10:36 PM
IM amazed that the Cards still have paying fans??? Its the combination of the new stadium and Lienart... wont last long.

CHENZ A!
10-08-2006, 10:41 PM
We WINNNN!!!!!

Ty is huuuge!!!!!

Short Leash Hootie
10-08-2006, 10:42 PM
yeah dude...I noticed how loud it was even when the Cards offense was on the field...I thought that was crazy.

petegz28
10-08-2006, 10:49 PM
On the shuttle bus back to the car it wa nothing but chiefs fans..in fact everyone aroundme was wearing Chiefs stuff.....big fan base here I guess...Oh wel can't wait to get back to KC and Arrowhead

AZORChiefFan
10-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Cards fans are dumb. THey were cheering during thier offensive possession. I mean cheering like "LETS GO CARDS LETS GO" stuff. I was saying to my cousin these guys are stupid.

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 01:34 AM
Cards fans are dumb. THey were cheering during thier offensive possession. I mean cheering like "LETS GO CARDS LETS GO" stuff. I was saying to my cousin these guys are stupid.

Yes, this is an issue for us...my god is it an issue. There are several people in our section that are just dumb and scream at the wrong time. We try to make them STFU, and some are learning.

There were a lot of Chiefs fans, about 12000, but the Cards fans made a hell of a lot of noise.

Too bad a lot of them made noise at the wrong time. I was so frustrated when Chiefs fans were yelling on our offensive possesions, and looked around and saw several cards fans yelling as loud as they could because they heard other people yelling. Idiots.

Maybe they'll grow up into solid fans....Leinart will help us strong fans turn them around.

And for the record, I was appalled at the Home of the Chiefs thing; I respect the anthem and I find that terribly disrespectful...but it's your thing I guess, but I'll never get it or like it.

petegz28
10-09-2006, 01:37 AM
Yes, this is an issue for us...my god is it an issue. There are several people in our section that are just dumb and scream at the wrong time. We try to make them STFU, and some are learning.

There were a lot of Chiefs fans, about 12000, but the Cards fans made a hell of a lot of noise.

Too bad a lot of them made noise at the wrong time. I was so frustrated when Chiefs fans were yelling on our offensive possesions, and looked around and saw several cards fans yelling as loud as they could because they heard other people yelling. Idiots.

Maybe they'll grow up into solid fans....Leinart will help us strong fans turn them around.

And for the record, I was appalled at the Home of the Chiefs thing; I respect the anthem and I find that terribly disrespectful...but it's your thing I guess, but I'll never get it or like it.

come to arrowhead and hear 80,000 say it.....

Mecca
10-09-2006, 01:42 AM
That's probably the nicest stadium in the NFL.

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 01:46 AM
come to arrowhead and hear 80,000 say it.....

Thanks, but I'll pass.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 01:49 AM
"And for the record, I was appalled at the Home of the Chiefs thing; I respect the anthem and I find that terribly disrespectful"

but i bet you thought rolles 'tackle' was perfectly fine though, huh?

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 01:54 AM
[B]

but i bet you thought rolles 'tackle' was perfectly fine though, huh?

Yawn. I didn't come here to troll.

And no it wasn't. It was a bad facemask and he was flagged, and will be fined. I was in shock and for about ten seconds I was afraid LJ was dead. Quite frightening, and it happened right in front of my section in the endzone. I was terrified and was among the about 90% of Cards fans chanting Larry, Larry (which we have perfected ourselves). I only saw about 15 people in our section not chanting this and yelling stupid things, but they are the stupid fans I referenced above who yell when our offense is on the field. But Rolle's tackle wasn't intentional, and he was standing right by Larry as he laid there, extremely concerned. It was an unfortunate result on a personal foul where Rolle was trying to make a play and got mask. Terrible, but not intentional.

luv
10-09-2006, 01:57 AM

1. It's a football game. There are no rules on when to yell and when to not yell.

2. You're calling your own fans weak because they try to yell louder than the opposing team's fans in their own stadium?

3. I'm pretty sure that Chiefs fans don't say Chiefs at the end of our national anthem when they're not at a Chiefs game. I'm sorry you don't like it, but you'll get over it, I'm sure.

4. Welcome to CP. I'm guessing you came here because of all of our members that came to your board. Just remember, if you thought they were classless, and you're here to act the same way, then you are the same as them. I'm not saying that's why you're here. Just in case though...

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 01:57 AM
not intentional...hmmm i believe the officiating term for it is literally 'intentional facemask'.

and anyways how can you say that it wasnt intentional? There was no where else he tryed to grab LJ. He went straight for the facemask, grabbed it, twisted it, and then slammed him down.

Yeaaaah thats not intentional...that's the ticket.

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:00 AM
Wasnt intentional? What game were you watching? It was a last ditch bitch move to cover his ass on a TD

KcMizzou
10-09-2006, 02:00 AM
1. It's a football game. There are no rules on when to yell and when to not yell.

2. You're calling your own fans weak because they try to yell louder than the opposing team's fans in their own stadium?

3. I'm pretty sure that Chiefs fans don't say Chiefs at the end of our national anthem when they're not at a Chiefs game. I'm sorry you don't like it, but you'll get over it, I'm sure.

:doh!:

LMAO

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:01 AM
Wasnt intentional? What game were you watching? It was a last ditch bitch move to cover his ass on a TD

Sup Dude? Another Caucasian?

Mecca
10-09-2006, 02:03 AM

Cover his ass......he came from the complete other side of the field, if he doesn't make that play his team doesn't have a shot for the FG at the end.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:04 AM
Cover his ass......he came from the complete other side of the field, if he doesn't make that play his team doesn't have a shot for the FG at the end.

The metaphorical ass. the editorial

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 02:04 AM

1. Yes there are rules. You don't yell when your offense has the ball presnap. Pretty freaking common knowledge. And with a line like ours who just LOVES to false start, you need to be as quiet as a church mouse. Are you telling me your fans yell like monsters when your guys are trying to hear the snap count or audibles or anything else? I seriously, seriously, seriously doubt that.

2. Yes....see number one.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:06 AM
1. Yes there are rules. You don't yell when your offense has the ball presnap. Pretty freaking common knowledge. And with a line like ours who just LOVES to false start, you need to be as quiet as a church mouse. Are you telling me your fans yell like monsters when your guys are trying to hear the snap count or audibles or anything else? I seriously, seriously, seriously doubt that.

Well there you have it. Cardinal fan calls his own bretheren douchebags....case closed

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:06 AM
Sup Dude? Another Caucasian?
Does a bear shit in the woods?

luv
10-09-2006, 02:07 AM

I don't believe I've ever heard Arrowhead "as quiet as a church mouse". Our team seems to get motivated when they hear fans cheering them on. Sure, we are louder during defensive plays, but Arrowhead is never quiet.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:07 AM
dig the way you do business

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:08 AM
The metaphorical ass. the editorial
LMAO

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 02:08 AM
not intentional...hmmm i believe the officiating term for it is literally 'intentional facemask'.

and anyways how can you say that it wasnt intentional? There was no where else he tryed to grab LJ. He went straight for the facemask, grabbed it, twisted it, and then slammed him down.

Yeaaaah thats not intentional...that's the ticket.

As you see it, from your Chiefs eyes. But your eyes are seeing your guy get hurt.

Now, to my Cardinal eyes. Ones that have watched my team and know which guys are aholes and which guys try to make plays and eff up. I actually watch the cards, and Rolle isn't a dirty player. Now, if that were Dockett on the facemask I'd buy your take.

KcMizzou
10-09-2006, 02:09 AM
Well there you have it. Cardinal fan call his own bretheren douchebags....case closedThe guy's got a point.

A stadium full of fans like that totally screw up any home field advantage you might have had.

And yeah, D-Dogg... At Arrowhead they'd be reminded when it's time to shut up.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:10 AM
Favorite movie of all time man. Ive been known to frequent a few Lebowski sites here and there, and out of habit i end up quoting TBL in my CP posts on accident.

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:10 AM
We pissed on their f*cking rug dude.

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 02:11 AM
Well there you have it. Cardinal fan calls his own bretheren douchebags....case closed

There are many. The douchebag behind us who was yelling "get up pussy" when LJ was motionless.

You have to understand something...there are about 20,000 diehard Cards fans, of which I am one, who have braved Sun Devil Stadium for years in the heat of an oven cheering our hearts out for a losing franchise. With the new stadium, Edge and Leinart, several "new" fans are coming along for the ride and don't know a damn thing about football.

Sad, but true. Diehards are trying to teach them, but it is a sloooow process.

luv
10-09-2006, 02:11 AM
The guy's got a point.

A stadium full of fans like that totally screw up any home field advantage you might have had.

I think it was the Denver game I was at last year when I heard the announcer actually ask the fans to not be so loud.

I know it's not good to be so loud that the offense can't hear the QB, but I think everyone was just so pumped, including the players.

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 02:13 AM
The guy's got a point.

Thank you...I know that Arrowhead fans have a rep of being great fans.

There is a complete frustration that comes with being a Cards fan, and this year it is complicated with the newbies who don't know when to shut up and when to get loud. Like we don't have enough problems.

L.A. Chieffan
There are many. The douchebag behind us who was yelling "get up pussy" when LJ was motionless.

You have to understand something...there are about 20,000 diehard Cards fans, of which I am one, who have braved Sun Devil Stadium for years in the heat of an oven cheering our hearts out for a losing franchise. With the new stadium, Edge and Leinart, several "new" fans are coming along for the ride and don't know a damn thing about football.

Sad, but true. Diehards are trying to teach them, but it is a sloooow process.

Ok i feel ya man. Its cool Its cool. Ummm what were we talking about?

The Dude Abides
When we had the ball, the jumbotron flashed "Quiet Please, Audible Zone" when we were in the red zone.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:14 AM
We pissed on their f*cking rug dude.

Cardinal fans are fu_ckin amateurs. But this ddogg guy...that creep can roll man.

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:15 AM
Yeah, but he's a pet er ass.

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 02:16 AM
Cardinal fans are fu_ckin amateurs. But this ddogg guy...that creep can roll man.

Thanks, I think.

;)

Jayhawkerman2001

It's really hard to explain. You just sit at arrowhead stadium and ya get chills up and down your spine, hair raising on your arms from excitement. I just really think that football is so engraned into our community that we really see things differently than somebody else would about the anthem. I definitely see where you would be coming from, but its definitely not out of disrespect for our great country.

L.A. Chieffan
...jesus

luv
10-09-2006, 02:17 AM
Football according to The Big Lebowski 101.

I'd better take notes. Or better yet, do you have any Kahlua? LOL

Jayhawkerman2001
10-09-2006, 02:17 AM
Okay, I really hope you dont get the wrong impression of us chiefs fans. We're all(for the most part) good spirited people, if you're nice to us, we'll definitely treat ya nice when your at our stadium. People like that the dudeabides... He's a dumbass......

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:18 AM
Still dont see the big deal of saying Chiefs. Technicaly the Chiefs play in America, thus this IS the home of the Chiefs.
Am I wrong?!?

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:18 AM
Okay, I really hope you dont get the wrong impression of us chiefs fans. We're all(for the most part) good spirited people, if you're nice to us, we'll definitely treat ya nice when your at our stadium. People like that LA Chiefman... He's a dumbass......

thanks man, i love you too

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:19 AM
Football according to The Big Lebowski 101.

I'd better take notes. Or better yet, do you have any Kahlua? LOL

bars over there...

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 02:20 AM
It's really hard to explain. You just sit at arrowhead stadium and ya get chills up and down your spine, hair raising on your arms from excitement. I just really think that football is so engraned into our community that we really see things differently than somebody else would about the anthem. I definitely see where you would be coming from, but its definitely not out of disrespect for our great country.

I hear you, and I reluctantly get it. Just something I'd never take part in.

Jayhawkerman2001
thanks man, i love you too
sorry, didnt meant to say your name, meant thedudeabides

The Dude Abides
Home of the Chiefs is what we do, if you dont like it, dont say it. I scream it til I'm hoarse every game.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:21 AM
thats your name dude...

mcan
10-09-2006, 02:21 AM
Hey D-Dog.

Your Cards put the fear into me today. Congrats on a well played game, especially the defense. I'm just going to offer my 2 cents on a few of the "hot button" topics.

1. I don't think Rolle MEANT to grab facemask anymore than an offensive lineman MEANS to jump offsides, nor is he a bad person. But he better get fined for such a flagrant foul. And to LAChiefsfan, the rule doesn't distinguish between intentional or not. Just flagrant and dangerous, or not. "Personal Foul" or "incidental." Not "accidental."

2. As for the "home of the Chiefs," I think it's rediculous to find that offensive, when done in the context of a football game. If I was at a military funeral and sang "Chiefs" instead of "Brave" that would be offensive. But when we're at a stadium, we're just saying that this is the home of the Chiefs... It's not meant to imply that we're NOT "brave" nor is it meant to give short shrift to the military.

3. Screaming while your team is on offense isn't really a terrible crime, unless you're making too much noise for the players to hear the snap count, or the audibles. If you guys were being that loud, then you should really think about calling into a sports radio station and making it an issue.

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:22 AM
Who kicked sand in yer gina there, gayhawker?

Jayhawkerman2001
10-09-2006, 02:23 AM
Personally I thought that the Cardinals fans were really classy when they were chanting for LJ. I know there were a ton of our fans their helping out, but the fact that it kept resonating throughout the stadium shows a ton of class on their part. Cardinals fans are definitely ones I wouldnt mind having at arrowhead stadium, throwing back a couple of beers, enjoying the game.

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 02:23 AM
Still dont see the big deal of saying Chiefs. Technicaly the Chiefs play in America, thus this IS the home of the Chiefs.
Am I wrong?!?

It's also the home of racists, pedophiles, murderers, theifs and other aholes.

I wouldn't want any of those yelled at the end of the anthem, though it would be technically correct.

Am I wrong?

But if it works for you guys, then it works for you guys...solidarity among fans is a wonderful thing. I'm just suprised you don't see how some people might find it offputting.

luv
10-09-2006, 02:24 AM
Hey D-Dog.

Your Cards put the fear into me today. Congrats on a well played game, especially the defense. I'm just going to offer my 2 cents on a few of the "hot button" topics.

1. I don't think Rolle MEANT to grab facemask anymore than an offensive lineman MEANS to jump offsides, nor is he a bad person. But he better get fined for such a flagrant foul. And to LAChiefsfan, the rule doesn't distinguish between intentional or not. Just flagrant and dangerous, or not. "Personal Foul" or "incidental." Not "accidental."

2. As for the "home of the Chiefs," I think it's rediculous to find that offensive, when done in the context of a football game. If I was at a military funeral and sang "Chiefs" instead of "Brave" that would be offensive. But when we're at a stadium, we're just saying that this is the home of the Chiefs... It's not meant to imply that we're NOT "brave" nor is it meant to give short shrift to the military.

3. Screaming while your team is on offense isn't really a terrible crime, unless you're making too much noise for the players to hear the snap count, or the audibles. If you guys were being that loud, then you should really think about calling into a sports radio station and making it an issue.
Good post. Basically what I meant to say. I'm just not in the greatest mood, so I'm afraid I came off rather bitchy. No offense intended D-Dogg. Really.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:25 AM
It's also the home of racists, pedophiles, murderers, thiefs and other aholes.

I wouldn't want any of those yelled at the end of the anthem, though it would be technically correct.

Am I wrong?

But if it works for you guys, then it works for you guys...solidarity among fans is a wonderful thing. I'm just suprised you don't see how some people might find it offputting.

Those guys have their own football teams too?

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:26 AM
Yes, the donks and faders

luv
Those guys have their own football teams too?
***cough***raiders***cough***

L.A. Chieffan
ZING!

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:27 AM
Ill set 'em up, and you guys knock em down...

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 02:27 AM
Hey D-Dog.

1. Yes I agree, and he will be fined...and should be.

2. Your thing, whatever. Agree to disagree.

3. Our sports radio sucks donkey balls. Hell, some of them are probably some of the screamers. We've done a good job of taming some of these idiots...in the first game in the new digs you'd have thought we were on defense a few times. It's getting better.

mcan
10-09-2006, 02:28 AM
I don't believe I've ever heard Arrowhead "as quiet as a church mouse". Our team seems to get motivated when they hear fans cheering them on. Sure, we are louder during defensive plays, but Arrowhead is never quiet.

This is just wrong... On nearly every offensive snap, you can hear the quarterback calling the signals from the sidelines. You can definately hear the "hut" from the upper deck on most snaps. As the team is breaking the huddle on first down, the PackBand music "ba ba ba, ba ba BA ba, BAAAAAA...." seems REALLY loud, because everybody is being pretty quiet. When we're in the RED ZONE, you can hear a pin drop. We even flash "Quiet Please: Audible Zone" on marquees on the sides of the stadium. Contrast that to how loud the place gets when we're playing defense, and it should be crystal clear how a crowd SHOULD act at a football game.

Jayhawkerman2001
10-09-2006, 02:29 AM

Ok, that post was marvelous, I take back the dumbass statement. I remember seeing some extreme video where sporting events and whatnot go wrong and ya had the typical soccer fights over in europe and whatnot and then ya had a chargers at raiders game where this guy was pissed that the raiders were losing(as they usually do) and stabbed this poor chargers fan. Personally, I thikn that right there gets that stereotype slapped on raiders fans, cause thats horrible shit.

L.A. Chieffan
This is just wrong... On nearly every offensive snap, you can hear the quarterback calling the signals from the sidelines. You can definately hear the "hut" from the upper deck on most snaps. As the team is breaking the huddle on first down, the PackBand music "ba ba ba, ba ba BA ba, BAAAAAA...." seems REALLY loud, because everybody is being pretty quiet. When we're in the RED ZONE, you can hear a pin drop. We even flash "Quiet Please: Audible Zone" on marquees on the sides of the stadium. Contrast that to how loud the place gets when we're playing defense, and it should be crystal clear how a crowd SHOULD act at a football game.

Yes, Yes, and proud we are of all of them.

I think ddogg gets the point

D-Dogg

Nice!

For us I'd say the Niners and Rams...especially the Rams who carry a murderer on their roster, who convienently decided to get another DUI after his first one killed a family's mom/wife.

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 02:31 AM

I seriously want Quiet Please flashed in our stadium, but they have to fix the sound system and add closed captioning to the jumbotron first.

Second, the cards should send tape of the crowd at Arrowhead to season ticket holders and ask them to study it and adjust their cheering accordingly.

We've got a lot of growing up to do...at least we finally have a QB.

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:31 AM
Nice!

For us I'd say the Niners and Rams...especially the Rams who carry a murderer on their roster, who convienently decided to get another DUI after his first one killed a family's mom/wife.
Sh*t, dude

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:32 AM
Nice!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Don't be too harsh on Little, he likes his white russians a little stiff. I understand

Jayhawkerman2001
10-09-2006, 02:32 AM
Nice!

shit, i forgot about that. I hate when murderers are alowed to run free just because they can bring in some revenue for your billion dollar corporation. Ray Lewis to name a name...

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:33 AM
....I'm sorry I wasn't listening....

mcan
10-09-2006, 02:34 AM
2. Your thing, whatever. Agree to disagree.

No prob Bob.

It does seem a little weird that Chiefs fans would do that at an away game. I'll give you that. The fact is, it no longer makes sense... It's not the home of the Chiefs at all. It's the opposite. It's an away game. Of course, I guess you could make an argument that we're such an amazing team that we're gonna annex your stadium, but that just seems cocky, and then I'd definately find that disrespectful.

~~Mcan

L.A. Chieffan
buncha facsists around here...whos in charge of scheduling?

Jayhawkerman2001
I seriously want Quiet Please flashed in our stadium, but they have to fix the sound system and add closed captioning to the jumbotron first.

Second, the cards should send tape of the crowd at Arrowhead to season ticket holders and ask them to study it and adjust their cheering accordingly.

We've got a lot of growing up to do...at least we finally have a QB.

All you guys need is a decent line and I'd say you are set for a while. You have the best receiver tandum in the NFL, and if Lienart can continue to play like he did today, they're going to be catching a shit ton of touchdowns. Personally, the Cardinals are the team I usually root for in the NFC. Im, just happy we dont play you guys but every 4 or 5 years.

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:35 AM
buncha facsists around here...whos in charge of scheduling?
Burkholter

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 02:36 AM
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Don't be too harsh on Little, he likes his white russians a little stiff. I understand

hey, I like my white russians all russian, but I'd take a cab. With his money, I wouldn't drive at all when I went out.

We do get some very nice muuuurdereeeerrrrr chants going when LL comes to town. Then we don't drive at all that night for fear he might decide to commit a second vehicular homicide for kicks.

luv
10-09-2006, 02:36 AM
No prob Bob.

It does seem a little weird that Chiefs fans would do that at an away game. I'll give you that. The fact is, it no longer makes sense... It's not the home of the Chiefs at all. It's the opposite. It's an away game. Of course, I guess you could make an argument that we're such an amazing team that we're gonna annex your stadium, but that just seems cocky, and then I'd definately find that disrespectful.

~~Mcan
Again, I agree. I thought it was only done at home games. Never been to a road game though.

Jayhawkerman2001
10-09-2006, 02:37 AM
Shit, talking about us going into their stadium and yelling chiefs once made me think about last year against the Eagles where their fans screamed their stupid ass Eagles chant after every stupid reception or tackle or whathaveyou. Id say next to raiders fans and donky fans, Eagles are the ones I hate the most. Can't forget the Boston Redsox fans also, Gawd i hate them!!!

The Dude Abides
This aggression will not stand, man....

D-Dogg
All you guys need is a decent line and I'd say you are set for a while. You have the best receiver tandum in the NFL, and if Lienart can continue to play like he did today, they're going to be catching a shit ton of touchdowns. Personally, the Cardinals are the team I usually root for in the NFC. Im, just happy we dont play you guys but every 4 or 5 years.

Decent? I'd settle for well below average at this point. These guys suck out loud.

luv
10-09-2006, 02:38 AM
Shit, talking about us going into their stadium and yelling chiefs once made me think about last year against the Eagles where their fans screamed their stupid ass Eagles chant after every stupid reception or tackle or whathaveyou. Id say next to raiders fans and donky fans, Eagles are the ones I hate the most. Can't forget the Boston Redsox fans also, Gawd i hate them!!!
When did the Red Sox fans scream at Arrowhead? :p

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 02:38 AM

I hate the Eagles so much....I was hoping TO would go off for 200 yards and three touches on them and have those fans successfully commit suicide.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:39 AM
LJ is an achiever

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:40 AM
But d-dogg, you shouldnt feel that bad. Look at San Diego Fans. That is Arrowhead West for us. They only recently got some fans back the last few years.

Jayhawkerman2001
10-09-2006, 02:40 AM
I hate the Eagles so much....I was hoping TO would go off for 200 yards and three touches on them and have those fans successfully commit suicide.

After that game i passed by a couple of fights where eagles fans were getting their asses kicked. It made the loss a little easier to swallow, in a way.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:41 AM
But d-dogg, you shouldnt feel that bad. Look at San Diego Fans. That is Arrowhead West for us. They only recently got some fans back the last few years.

Dude, Mini-arrowhead is the preffered nomenclature. Please

Jayhawkerman2001
10-09-2006, 02:41 AM
When did the Red Sox fans scream at Arrowhead? :p

Shit, when they'reat Kauffman stadium, you'd probably beable to hear them screaming while standing in arrowhead stadium

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:44 AM
Being a Royal fan must be very comparable to being a AZ Cardinal fan, I don't know how you guys do it.
Wait a sec..I'm a Dodger fan. I SUCK!

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:45 AM
Dude, Mini-arrowhead is the preffered nomenclature. PleaseLAChieffan, these aren't people who built the f*ckin railroads.....

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:46 AM
LAChieffan, these aren't people who built the f*ckin railroads.....

Thats fu_cking intresting man, thats fu_cking intresting.

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 02:46 AM

Well, the Bears Monday night game is gonna suck for us as most of the newbie aholes have sold their tickets on Ebay for a ton of cash, looking to get a chunk of their money back so they don't have to pay as much per ticket, and Chicago fans have a huge presence in the Valley. It will be at best 36k Bears fans, at worst I don't even want to think about it.

luv
10-09-2006, 02:47 AM
Well, since I'm not interested in a reenactment of TBL, I'm off to bed.

Jayhawkerman2001
10-09-2006, 02:48 AM
are bears fans prety bad? I havent really met any to know anything about them.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:48 AM
Well, since I'm not interested in a reenactment of TBL, I'm off to bed.

you're a good woman...and thuro!

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:49 AM
are bears fans prety bad? I havent really met any to know anything about them.
Im sure their heads are about as big as nickolai valuev's right now

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:50 AM
you're a good woman...and thuro!
...and thorough... just stay away from Mooos special lady friend ok?

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:51 AM
...and thorough... just stay away from Mooos special lady friend ok?

are we splitting hairs here. are you a 'thorough ranger' now?

aaaaa I need an oat soda

Jayhawkerman2001
10-09-2006, 02:52 AM
Being a Royal fan must be very comparable to being a AZ Cardinal fan, I don't know how you guys do it.
Wait a sec..I'm a Dodger fan. I SUCK!

shit, Id rather make the playoffs every so often than never even come close to sniffing it for the past 20 years... I was born the year the Royals won the WS in 85, and I really dont know what people around my age that are Royals fans would do if we made the playoffs. That'd be like a tabloid article if it happened, rivaling alienboys messed up face. We've had some horrible baseball here, so we really don't know how to react to good baseball, which sucks balls.

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 02:52 AM
Im sure their heads are about as big as nickolai valuev's right now

They have always been pretty good fans, but they have to be egodriven maniacs at this point.

Leinart is going to have a big task ahead of him...but this is exactly the kind of win we get..the kind we have no business getting when we are struggling. I hope Leinart is a Monday Night Monster...he certainly seems to have the makeup to fit that category.

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:53 AM
Ha no, She just stressed that point, only I think I spelled it right, not sure though

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:54 AM
This has probably been covered in other posts, but how the hell do teams that suck last year get Monday niters? Green Bay? Oakland? We did better than alot of those assjacks

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:55 AM
I remember watching the royals win it on TV ( i was like 6) and then the Dodgers won it in '88. But that was the last great dodger moment.
True weve been to the playoffs a couple of times (and got our asses kicked). But theres something to be said for being a fan for an EXTREMELY moribound franchise e.g. Tigers. and then seeing them be successful.

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 02:55 AM
This has probably been covered in other posts, but how the hell do teams that suck last year get Monday niters? Green Bay? Oakland? We did better than alot of those assjacks

New stadium.

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 02:57 AM
At the end of the Bungles game, there were some bungles fans all happy and bragging, and I said "were you wearing those jerseys a few years ago when they sucked ass"? They said yes, so I called them liars and threw my beef jerkey at them

Jayhawkerman2001
10-09-2006, 02:58 AM
Yah, and seeing how the Marlins have only been around since 1993 and have won more WS than we have, and have what, only like an 18mil payroll and nearly make the playoffs this year. It's so emberassing how inept this franchise has been run, it makes me want to vomit. The addition of Dayton Moore and the promises that mr glass has made to him about money and whatnot, I am beginning to see an upside to everything. Shit, it cant really get any worse(hopefully...)

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 02:58 AM
They have always been pretty good fans, but they have to be egodriven maniacs at this point.

Leinart is going to have a big task ahead of him...but this is exactly the kind of win we get..the kind we have no business getting when we are struggling. I hope Leinart is a Monday Night Monster...he certainly seems to have the makeup to fit that category.

I watched Leinart play all those years at SC, and I gotta tell ya, i was really surprised he slipped all the way to you guys in the 10th. The guy might not have a cannon but hes super smart and can adapt very quickly. Hes kinda like a new Steve Young.
I was pissed when i heard he was starting against us instead of Kurt "Crisco Hands" Warner

Jayhawkerman2001
10-09-2006, 03:03 AM
I watched Leinart play all those years at SC, and I gotta tell ya, i was really surprised he slipped all the way to you guys in the 10th. The guy might not have a cannon but hes super smart and can adapt very quickly. Hes kinda like a new Steve Young.
I was pissed when i heard he was starting against us instead of Kurt "Crisco Hands" Warner

yah, I felt the same way. I always look forward to playing against that interception/fumble machine, to pad our guys stats on defense some.

The Dude Abides
10-09-2006, 03:06 AM
Well, take er easy dude. Nite all. Good game.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 03:07 AM
yeah ill be at practice

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 03:11 AM

Dude, I almost shit myself when the raiders went safety and VY went to tennesse, and when pick ten came up and he was there we were at the podium in about 5 seconds.

I have loved Matt's leadership for years at USC, and how he just finds a way to win games. He's got that "it" factor that turns pretty good players into amazing players (Dante Hall is that kind of guy) but when you have that at QB it elevates everyone.

I never in a million years thought we would land Leinart...mindboggling.

There will be 9 GMs kicking themselves for years to come.

D-Dogg
10-09-2006, 03:12 AM
yah, I felt the same way. I always look forward to playing against that interception/fumble machine, to pad our guys stats on defense some.

Kurt is a hell of a good guy, but he is not the guy he was in SL and finally the entire league knows it. At least he has a nice contract for a few years, and may win us a game or two (or lose them in nincompoop fashion) if Matt gets hurt.

petegz28
10-09-2006, 12:28 PM

What was funny was when the S.A.F.E people came upstairs and told us to quit standing up during the plays.

I am like is this football or golf???

MOhillbilly
10-09-2006, 12:43 PM
the best part about yesterdays game that didnt happen on the field were the two KC fans(gold & red shits) waveing the kick off and the satisfaction in there body language when the cards kicker missed.

if it werent for them.................ROFL

runnercyclist
10-09-2006, 07:43 PM
What was funny was when the S.A.F.E people came upstairs and told us to quit standing up during the plays.

I am like is this football or golf???

I was told to sit by some cards fans behind me. I just turned and looked at them like they were insane.

runnercyclist
10-09-2006, 07:44 PM
No prob Bob.

~~Mcan

Wherever we hang our hat (helmet) is Home.

Mojo Rising
10-09-2006, 08:17 PM
My buddy went to the game and said the stadium was poorly designed. I guess the sidelines are about 4 X's as wide as Arrowhead, thus, all of the seats are farther from the sideline.

He sat at the 50 yard line in the uppder deck and said that was extra-bad. I guess they layer, not stack the upper decks. So as the sections get higher they get further from the sideline.

I guess Arizona has a little identity crisis as well. He saw several Steeler jerseys, a Vikings jersey (with accompanying horned hat), Cowboy fans and Eagles fans watching the game on the concession area plasmas.

After the newness of the stadium and Linart wear off assume that the stadium will start to empty as well.

ragedogg69
10-09-2006, 08:33 PM
My buddy went to the game and said the stadium was poorly designed. I guess the sidelines are about 4 X's as wide as Arrowhead, thus, all of the seats are farther from the sideline.

He sat at the 50 yard line in the uppder deck and said that was extra-bad. I guess they layer, not stack the upper decks. So as the sections get higher they get further from the sideline.

I guess Arizona has a little identity crisis as well. He saw several Steeler jerseys, a Vikings jersey (with accompanying horned hat), Cowboy fans and Eagles fans watching the game on the concession area plasmas.

After the newness of the stadium and Linart wear off assume that the stadium will start to empty as well.

i really wasnt impressed with the stadium. for all the hype and $500 million in it, I expect it to come off more luxurious. No replays during the challanges was retarded. the walkways behind the seating in the upper deck was way way to narrow. So getting out of the stadium was quite a time wasting event. the seating was fine, although for an "indoor" stadium i expected padding on the seats.

for a 21st century stadium, it seemed to be lacking some basic needs when it comes to sporting complexes: multi freeway accesses and wide walkways inside the stadium.

its like they blew their budget on the moving field and roof and went "well put tons of airconditioning in and everyone will be happy"

runnercyclist
10-09-2006, 08:34 PM
I would've liked to seen out of town scoreboards as well

chagrin
10-09-2006, 08:38 PM
I still think it's funny, and somewhat surreal, reading football comments from Cardinal fans, heh.

runnercyclist
10-09-2006, 08:40 PM
I was getting heckled by a Cards fan on the way in and I stopped and said " you realize you are a Cardinals fan? And your heckling someone? Oh the irony."

Mojo Rising
10-09-2006, 08:50 PM
That reminds me. I heard that they barely played replays on the nice TV's and the seatd were very small. My buddy is no small fry 6 feet 260, but couldnt fit his fat a** into the seats. Has no problem with the Arrowhead seats though.

petegz28
10-09-2006, 09:13 PM

Yeah some loud mouth behind me was wearing a chargers shirt and even had his faggot toesnails painted blue but was cheering hard for the cards.

As far as the stadium goes I though tiw as nice but they should of had the stupid roof open.

It isn't Arrowhead by any stretch. But the concourses were nice and wide and cupholders all around.

I sat upperdeck on the 20 and could see very well.

ragedogg69
10-10-2006, 09:22 AM
i dont think the concourses were nearly wide enough. they were about the size of the ones at US Airways here in phoenix. the only place where it is as wide as it should be is towards the endzones where there are no upper deck seats.