PDA

View Full Version : If we can beat Pittsburgh next week then I will be a believer in Herm Ball.

chiefsfan1963
10-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Win in Pittsburgh then that is saying something. Beating Niners and Cards says little about us being a legit playoff team.

This team has a lot to prove and it starts next Sunday.

Brock
10-09-2006, 11:59 AM
This is probably an 8-8 team no matter who's coaching it.

|Zach|
10-09-2006, 12:00 PM
You realize you don't have to make a thread for every little thought you have.

SNR
10-09-2006, 12:13 PM
You realize you don't have to make a thread for every little thought you have.Heh

RINGLEADER
10-09-2006, 12:21 PM
I agree.

Pittsburgh is going to be playing at home and will be playing their A+++ game considering where they are. I think it's going to be very difficult for the Chiefs to win but it's not out of the realm of possibility. A lot depends on whether LJ or Dee Brown is at halfback.

chiefsfan1963
10-09-2006, 06:26 PM
I agree.

Pittsburgh is going to be playing at home and will be playing their A+++ game considering where they are. I think it's going to be very difficult for the Chiefs to win but it's not out of the realm of possibility. A lot depends on whether LJ or Dee Brown is at halfback.

we beat 1 bad team and barely won to another bad team. KC has a lot to prove and it starts next week if they are legit they must win. if they lose to Pitt then they will have lost to 3 playoff teams. This will give us all the evidence we need. If they barely lose then it will say more about Steelers than us.

We must win!

Fish
10-09-2006, 06:33 PM

No shit.... I'm starting to feel like chiefsfan1963's shrink today.... every rambling thought...

Why do I keep clicking these...?

Hoover
10-09-2006, 06:56 PM
I don't think its fair say if Herm beat last years SB team on the road with a back up QB, you will believe in him.

If they win, major props. If they lose, I'll deal with it. If we play like we did in denver and zona we will have a chance.

cookster50
10-09-2006, 07:03 PM
You'll do what with Herm's balls?

Rain Man
10-09-2006, 07:05 PM

I wonder if humans would be more advanced if we had two opposable thumbs on each hand.

Crashride
10-09-2006, 07:11 PM
I wonder if humans would be more advanced if we had two opposable thumbs on each hand.

That would make masturbation a hell of a ride

chiefsfan1963
10-09-2006, 07:13 PM
I don't think its fair say if Herm beat last years SB team on the road with a back up QB, you will believe in him.

If they win, major props. If they lose, I'll deal with it. If we play like we did in denver and zona we will have a chance.

why not cincy and sd beat them what makes them so special?

don't kid yourself we have not beat anybody yet. if we can't beat legit playoff teams were not for real.

put up or shut up!

ChiefsCountry
10-09-2006, 07:14 PM
This is hardly a must win, most people have this as a projected lost and I seriousally doubt it will matter for playoff considerations.

DaFace
10-09-2006, 07:16 PM
I'll agree to a point. If the Chiefs win, Herm will have officially proved himself. However, if they lose, that doesn't mean that he's a failure. I've had this one chalked up to a loss for a while now, so if we win it will just be a pleasant surprise.

Jayhawkerman2001
10-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Rotheliswhatshisname still isnt over that crash it seems, so all we gotta do is get in his face a couple of times and I think we may take the game. Did you guys notice that we weren't getting any pressure on lienart and he was throwing the ball really well, but once we got a sack on him, he seemed more flustered.

Calcountry
10-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Win in Pittsburgh then that is saying something. Beating Niners and Cards says little about us being a legit playoff team.

This team has a lot to prove and it starts next Sunday.It's HERMIE Ball. Come on now.

Calcountry
10-09-2006, 07:52 PM
I agree.

Pittsburgh is going to be playing at home and will be playing their A+++ game considering where they are. I think it's going to be very difficult for the Chiefs to win but it's not out of the realm of possibility. A lot depends on whether LJ or Dee Brown is at halfback.If we don't get Turley back this week, will it make a difference?

the Talking Can
10-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Tod Heap penetrates

chiefsfan1963
10-10-2006, 11:42 AM
This is hardly a must win, most people have this as a projected lost and I seriousally doubt it will matter for playoff considerations.

every loss matters. That will be 3 losses with 11 games left not good if you want to make the playoffs in the AFC.

Right now you have the following teams ahead of us in making the postseason:

Indy-5-0
NE- 4-1
Balt.-4-1
Cincy-3-1
Denver-3-1
SD-3-1
Jags-3-2
KC-2-2

2 of these teams won't make it. The odds are KC will be one of them. Every loss will guarantee it. If we lose to Pitt. then they will jump ahead of us at 2-3. If we lose Sun. we will have 3 teams ahead us that we have lost to. Not good!

King_Chief_Fan
10-10-2006, 11:46 AM
No shit.... I'm starting to feel like chiefsfan1963's shrink today.... every rambling thought...

Why do I keep clicking these...?
Son of GoChiefs

listopencil
10-10-2006, 11:53 AM

I think it would be cool if we had another thumb instead of a pinkie.

Easy 6
10-10-2006, 11:57 AM

don't kid yourself we have not beat anybody yet. if we can't beat legit playoff teams were not for real.

put up or shut up!
63' the "Turk" will be by your room shortly to collect your fan card and he's bringin' the strength coaches with him.

Halfcan
10-10-2006, 11:57 AM
With the pitiful and predictable play calling on Offense-we are doomed.

Cochise
10-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Why does a coach have to have a brand of "ball" named after him? Why can't somebody just say, "I will believe in Herm"?

Stop effing comparing people to Marty, he wasn't the first conservative coach and he isn't nearly the only one. And he hasn't been the coach here for damn near 10 years now.

Cochise
10-10-2006, 11:59 AM
With the pitiful and predictable play calling on Offense-we are doomed.

Especially after Trent Green retires.

htismaqe
10-10-2006, 12:36 PM

put up or shut up!

Pitt isn't a playoff team. They're close to playoff CALIBER, but they won't make the playoffs this season...

FAX
10-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Close is right, Mr. htismaqe. But no cigars for those gruesomely ugly players.

The way Rothlesssometeethburger is playing, I'm not sure their offense is even close to playoff caliber, frankly.

Their defense is, though.

FAX