PDA

View Full Version : I fear for TO's life

bogie
10-09-2006, 01:19 PM
His people need to keep a close eye on him. He won't fail a second time.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 01:21 PM
If at first you don't succeed....
try try again

StcChief
10-09-2006, 01:21 PM
so don't let him fail.

bogie
10-09-2006, 01:24 PM
He's a troubled sole and needs help. He's not smart enough to seek out help, he needs an intervention.

Fish
10-09-2006, 01:25 PM
Seriously, I don't want to sound completely cold-hearted, but the fool has dug his own grave. If he trips again and manages to find it this time.... well.....

MichaelH
10-09-2006, 01:26 PM
I'm not a doctor but I would bet he suffers from bi-polarism or a chemical imbalance.

ChiTown
10-09-2006, 01:27 PM
Here's hoping............

bogie
10-09-2006, 01:28 PM
Seriously, I don't want to sound completely cold-hearted, but the fool has dug his own grave. If he trips again and manages to find it this time.... well.....

I agree 100% that he's dug his own grave. Unfortunately for him, his parents gave him the genetics he has. It will never happen, but he needs someone with a brain to help him survive. After this Eagles loss, TO will sink to a new level. Hopefully it's not a successful OD.

L.A. Chieffan
10-09-2006, 01:32 PM
I agree 100% that he's dug his own grave. Unfortunately for him, his parents gave him the genetics he has. It will never happen, but he needs someone with a brain to help him survive. After this Eagles loss, TO will sink to a new level. Hopefully it's not a successful OD.
His father didnt raise him, even though he lived across the street from him as TO was growing up.
In fact, TO was hitting on a neighborhood girl when an ol' timer told him to stay away from her, because it was his sister.
Dude's messed up, period.

bogie
10-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Here's hoping............

I wouldn't mind if he disappeared from football forever. Preferably he leaves the game because we the people run his ass out. But I don't wish him dead.

Fish
10-09-2006, 01:38 PM

My view....

If you are successful, and enjoy what you do, and have great health, and your own ESPN channel, and more money than you could spend in your lifetime, and could pickup a member of the opposite sex in about 1.5 seconds,....

and you STILL can't find happiness?

Well... maybe life just isn't your thing....

bogie
10-09-2006, 01:42 PM
My view....

If you are successful, and enjoy what you do, and have great health, and your own ESPN channel, and more money than you could spend in your lifetime, and could pickup a member of the opposite sex in about 1.5 seconds,....

and you STILL can't find happiness?

Well... maybe you need help....

Fixed your post.

kcfanXIII
10-09-2006, 01:47 PM
TO TO TOT OTOTOTOTOTOTOOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT

i don't give two shits aboutthis ****. physically his genetics are super human, but mentally he's weakening the gene pool. i'm tired of espn, the nfl network, and all the BB's i frequent rambling on mindlessly about his incredibly immature antics. like we're suposed to care about a wr in another division, in another confrence, just because the guy is a nut job. i don't care, and i'm tired of seeing, and hearing about him.

bogie
10-09-2006, 01:52 PM
TO TO TOT OTOTOTOTOTOTOOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT

i don't give two shits aboutthis ****. physically his genetics are super human, but mentally he's weakening the gene pool. i'm tired of espn, the nfl network, and all the BB's i frequent rambling on mindlessly about his incredibly immature antics. like we're suposed to care about a wr in another division, in another confrence, just because the guy is a nut job. i don't care, and i'm tired of seeing, and hearing about him.

May I suggest that when a thread mentions TO in the title, don't open it, numbskull.

Frazod
10-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Anybody know what happened to Kurt Cobain's shotgun?

Fish
10-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Fixed your post.

I understand your point of view.... I just don't happen to agree. I guess I'm a little too logical in my view, but if TO can't cope with his lifestyle, then f*ck him. It's not my problem to worry about him. He has the money and resources to do whatever he needs for himself. Yes he's probably troubled.... but so are a lot of people who aren't celebrities, and those people will never have the opportunity for counseling. And most of those people don't have anybody to worry about them.

TO is the last person who needs somebody like us "worrying" for him. Walk down the damn street... you'll find somebody in need of help a lot worse than this "poor soul".

Brock
10-09-2006, 01:54 PM
I don't care what happens to Owens. He's a POS.

ck_IN
10-09-2006, 01:55 PM
<i>He's a troubled sole and needs help.</i>

You think somethings wrong with his foot? Which one?

I have to agree, I'm on TO overload. The guy did next to nothing yesterday but ESPN is all over him. Part of his problem is that people give him attention all the time. Ignore him for awhile, maybe he'll get his act together.

ChiTown
10-09-2006, 01:56 PM
I wouldn't mind if he disappeared from football forever. Preferably he leaves the game because we the people run his ass out. But I don't wish him dead.

You see, now that's where we differ..........

KCChiefsFan88
10-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Would ESPN have to collectively commit suicide then as well?

kcfanXIII
10-09-2006, 02:01 PM
May I suggest that when a thread mentions TO in the title, don't open it, numbskull.

i supose i shouldn't, but am i suposed to change the channel anytime espn mentions his name too? it seems like anytime i'm watching, i see something along the lines of

"TO took a shit today,"

then they show parcells saying
"i'm sure he did, i don't know, i haven't talked to him"

then mcnabb
"i don't know, i'm just foscused on winning. i mean, i shit here now, he shits there."

at least here i can let it be kown how tired i am of hearing about it.

Frazod
10-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Would ESPN have to collectively commit suicide then as well?
Only if the Mets get bounced from the playoffs, which is, sadly, extremely unlikely.

No NY teams (or Boston) in the playoffs plus TO's death would probably cause the ESPN building to implode. Berman's head might save a couple of floors, though.

Halfcan
10-09-2006, 02:10 PM
I don't, it is a waste of a good bullet though.

DaFace
10-09-2006, 02:10 PM
He's a troubled sole and needs help. He's not smart enough to seek out help, he needs an intervention.

Troubled sole?

http://queenfisher.net/daily/image/images/051206_02.jpg

leothedog69
10-09-2006, 02:14 PM
You see, now that's where we differ..........

ChiTown, I'm not sure who's f*cked up more, you or T.O. Why would you wish him to be dead? Just because T.O. is what he is, that's no reason to wish harm come to him. That's just plain sick and you are a sicko.

Nice avatar btw. :rolleyes:

Calcountry
10-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Troubled sole?

http://queenfisher.net/daily/image/images/051206_02.jpgROFL

bogie
10-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Hey, I'm a TO hater too. Until he attempted suicide, I could give a shit about him. For me, him attempting to take his life brings it to a new level. Until then, I thought he was just another dumb ass media grabbing dipshit. However, now, I fear for life. I see a guy unable to mentally handle life and I hope he gets help.

bogie
10-09-2006, 02:32 PM
<i>He's a troubled sole and needs help.</i>

You think somethings wrong with his foot? Which one?

I have to agree, I'm on TO overload. The guy did next to nothing yesterday but ESPN is all over him. Part of his problem is that people give him attention all the time. Ignore him for awhile, maybe he'll get his act together.

People please... I can't spell. Get the **** over it.

vailpass
10-09-2006, 02:35 PM
I have T.O. on my fantasy team. If he offs himself I wonder if I get a compensatory pick in next year's draft.

jidar
10-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Fixed your post.

You mean you pussified it. Before it was all hardcore, but now it's got a ****ing vagina and is picking out curtains.

GoHuge
10-09-2006, 02:39 PM
If at first you don't succeed....
try try again
:shake:

Dartgod
10-09-2006, 02:55 PM
I must have missed it. What did he do this time?

ChiTown
10-09-2006, 02:56 PM
ChiTown, I'm not sure who's f*cked up more, you or T.O. Why would you wish him to be dead? Just because T.O. is what he is, that's no reason to wish harm come to him. That's just plain sick and you are a sicko.

Nice avatar btw. :rolleyes:

ROFL

Iowanian
10-09-2006, 02:57 PM
I'm surprised to see so many wishing death on the guy.

Does he have a big mouth? Yeah. Is he a drama queen attention ho? Absolutely. Has he been a d!ck for his last 3 teams? No question.

All that said.....I don't see how anyone can wish death on someone who isn't a child molester, murderer, dictator of an enemy of our country or a terrorist....

ChiTown
10-09-2006, 03:00 PM
I'm surprised to see so many wishing death on the guy.

Does he have a big mouth? Yeah. Is he a drama queen attention ho? Absolutely. Has he been a d!ck for his last 3 teams? No question.

All that said.....I don't see how anyone can wish death on someone who isn't a child molester, murderer, dictator of an enemy of our country or a terrorist....

I don't necessarily wish him death. I'm just wishing him success in all of his off-field endeavors.........

Dartgod
10-09-2006, 03:01 PM
I don't necessarily wish him death. I'm just wishing him success in all of his off-field endeavors.........
ROFL

bogie
10-09-2006, 03:10 PM

That's some funny sh*t!
ROFL

pak1983
10-09-2006, 03:49 PM
he wins games, get him the ball. he was open when bledsoe threw that pic, of course he is pissed. u would be too. who cares about off the field shit. when he plays he gives it his all. the people who cry about the attention he gets are feeding the frenzy.