PDA

View Full Version : Jaguars Lose starting MLB

RP_McMurphy
10-09-2006, 03:21 PM
Mike Peterson went down with a torn pec early in the game yesterday against the Jets. Jaguars now without two major defensive starters for the year in Reggie Haywood and Mike Peterson. Jaguars will probably move starting outside linebacker Daryl Smith inside with Clint Ingram taking the outside spot. Well two weeks to prepare for playing without Mike Peterson. Jaguars have @Houston, @Philidelphia, Tennessee for the next batch of games.

JBucc
10-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Sucks for them. And it's just a matter of time before Fragile Freddy gets dinged up.

RP_McMurphy
10-09-2006, 03:25 PM
Believe it or not but Freddy has been pretty strong this year with much reduced weight. The surprise in the backfield for the Jaguars has been Maurice Drew-Jones who has outstanding and dare I say has better numbers so far this year than the overhyped one in New Orleans.

Basileus777
10-09-2006, 04:24 PM
The Jags season is getting killed by injuries. I fell bad for them. First Jones, then Hayward, and now Peterson. Stroud has been banged up too.

Pitt Gorilla
10-09-2006, 04:26 PM
Mike Peterson was Rich Scanlon before Rich Scanlon was Rich Scanlon.

RP_McMurphy
10-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Brings to mind why I hate when teams trade away draft picks to move up in the draft. This is the NFL players can and will get injured on a regular basis. You have to have depth or it will be a long season. Yes alot of injuries for the Jaguars but so far we have managed to battle thru them. This one will hurt but it gives other players big time chances to step their games up a notch.

Ecto-I
10-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Count their season over. Iron Mike Peterson is the greatest linebacker there is, there was, and ever will be! Chiefs fans everywhere still regret the day we passed him up in the draft.

Rain Man
10-09-2006, 06:17 PM
I hate expansion teams. And expansion teams are any teams that arrived in the league after 1970.

Archie F. Swin
10-09-2006, 07:05 PM
I hate expansion teams. And expansion teams are any teams that arrived in the league after 1970.

Jacksonville's a great football town though...heck Florida is on fire for football!