PDA

View Full Version : Analysts=Dumbarses

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-09-2006, 05:48 PM
No shit, right? I can't believe that during all this media suckoff of the Colts they don't realize that the reason their D can't stop the run is because they don't have Corey Simon. Idiots. Ditka just thought it was because they didn't have Bob Sanders :banghead:

Bowser
10-09-2006, 05:57 PM
This doesn't upset me until I think about what the drool buckets make in salary.

KcMizzou
10-09-2006, 06:00 PM
Some talking head was on the radio talking about Simons "condition" the other day. Basically he said his condition was "fat", and that the Colts were fed up with him.

Bill Parcells
10-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Not everybody is 'Hamas' Jenkins :p

Deberg_1990
10-09-2006, 06:02 PM
Basically he said his condition was "fat", and that the Colts were fed up with him.

WHy cant we say that about Ryan (Mr Invisible) Sims???

Bowser
10-09-2006, 06:03 PM
WHy cant we say that about Ryan (Mr Invisible) Sims???

Because his fat is "good" fat.

Bowser
10-09-2006, 06:04 PM
And Hamas - your avi header needs to have an exclamation point at the end, not a period. [/avatar nazi]

Basileus777
10-09-2006, 06:04 PM
The Colts run defense is pathetic. Every O-Coord must just be sitting there in film study laughing at how easy it is to play this D. "Okay, there are 2 fast guys on the edge, they run up the field 5 yards whether it is first and 10 or 3rd and 1. They have no strength at all in the middle. Every play we run will be a delay. The DE's will be completely out of the play and we'll have both guards on the 2nd level guys by the time the QB even hands the ball off. It's an automatic 7 yards".

I have no idea what the Colts were thinking moving Brock to DE and having Mathis start. Their run defense wasn't any good last year, so they make their dline smaller? Brock is playing out of position, Mathis should stay as a situational pass rusher. The Colts should have kept Triplett, now their two best DTs from last year are gone.

The Colts defense is too simplistic as well. You know you are in trouble if Vince Young is telling you that your defense is easy to read.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Not everybody is 'Hamas' Jenkins :p

And not everyone is the Jets front office....Roger Vick ;)

Deberg_1990
10-09-2006, 06:11 PM
The Colts run defense is pathetic. Every O-Coord must just be sitting there in film study laughing at how easy it is to play this D. "Okay, there are 2 fast guys on the edge, they run up the field 5 yards whether it is first and 10 or 3rd and 1. They have no strength at all in the middle. Every play we run will be a delay. The DE's will be completely out of the play and we'll have both guards on the 2nd level guys by the time the QB even hands the ball off. It's an automatic 7 yards".

I have no idea what the Colts were thinking moving Brock to DE and having Mathis start. Their run defense wasn't any good last year, so they make it smaller? Brock is playing out of position, Mathis should stay as a situational pass rusher. The Colts should have kept Triplett, now their two best DTs from last year are gone.

The Colts defense is too simplistic as well. You know you are in trouble if Vince Young is telling you that your defense is easy to read.

But But........they have Peyton Mangina to bail them out.

Bob Dole
10-09-2006, 06:28 PM

Bob Dole was really pulling for the pitifull Flaming Thumbtacks to pull off that win yesterday.