PDA

View Full Version : LJ Needs to get MAD again so...

The Red Sea
10-09-2006, 06:29 PM
I was thinking a slightly new twist to a common thread topic would be...

Who should Say or Do what to LJ during the week or just before the game in order to get him back to his Normal PISSED off self.

As we all know D.V Might have actually meant to get LJ running mad.

What team member coach fan or other Chief personal should say or do to LJ to prepare him to Run Mad for every game?
Who can take up where D.V left off?
& what might they say or do to accomplish this?

Personally I think the team should take turns hanging a diaper on LJs locker just before each game to remind him how that felt.

Or show him his stats from his first couple of yrs here! =P

Any other suggestions?

siberian khatru
10-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Priest should show up at practice and announce he's ready to reclaim his starting job.

scott free
10-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Priest should show up at practice and announce he's ready to reclaim his starting job.
ROFL

The Red Sea
10-09-2006, 06:36 PM

Good one!!!
Now thats the kind of stuff I was lookin for!

:clap:

runnercyclist
10-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Someone shoul call LJ "preppy"

Cochise
10-09-2006, 06:55 PM
I'm not sure he's the problem, I haven't seen a lot of running room out there, and the coaching staff doesn't seem to be intent on running his style, which is downhill where he can power people and shake off tackles.

If we're playing a team with a slow defense, the stretch run makes more sense, but when we are having problems at the ends of the line and facing fast defensive ends and linebackers, or corners and safeties who are good tacklers, it takes away from his ability to build up steam and barrel for yardage.

PastorMikH
10-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Been saying it for 2 weeks. Priest on the sidelines waiting to go in when LJ fails to perform would be one way.

Another would be to start Ross for the first half in Pittsburg. LJ losing his starting spot to a rookie should do the trick.