PDA

View Full Version : Who should be our starters (Huard, Dante, or backups)?

DaFace
10-09-2006, 08:15 PM
There are, IMO, some strange opinions around here today. So just to get an actual reading on how people feel about this...

Who do you feel should be our starting quarter back and starting return man? Pick one for each position.

This assumes that Green is not an option and that Dante is able to play.

Bowser
10-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Huard, until Green is fully recovered.

Dante, if he's fully recovered.

DaFace
10-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Huard, until Green is fully recovered.

Dante, if he's fully recovered.

Yeah, I should have clarified. This assumes that Green is not an option and that Dante is able to play.

yeti
10-09-2006, 08:37 PM
okay I guess I would need to know how soon and if what condition will be able to come back in. If his situation is really sketchy then I would put croyle into the mix cuz the season is toast. If a solid healthy Green will be back soon then keep on winning with Huard.

Hound333
10-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Honestly I don't know why we are even addressing this. If he's healthy Dante is not just the best returner on our team he is still one of the top 3 in the league. Huard is doing well enough that even the Croyle camp should see that he's the starter until Trent is ready.

Fish
10-09-2006, 08:44 PM
Honestly I don't know why we are even addressing this. If he's healthy Dante is not just the best returner on our team he is still one of the top 3 in the league. Huard is doing well enough that even the Croyle camp should see that he's the starter until Trent is ready.

:clap: :clap:

Short Leash Hootie
10-09-2006, 08:46 PM
If anyone has an opinion other than Huard/Hall they don't deserve an opinion...

DaFace
10-09-2006, 09:00 PM
If anyone has an opinion other than Huard/Hall they don't deserve an opinion...

I tend to agree, but there have been a few voicing opinions to the contrary today.

milkman
10-09-2006, 09:09 PM
Dee Brown should be our starting QB.

Short Leash Hootie
10-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Dee Brown should be our starting QB.
Where would we set the over/under on fumbles with him and LJ in the backfield together? 9?