PDA

View Full Version : Would you? - A Moral Dilemma

SLAG
10-10-2006, 09:08 AM
Ok-

Now we all love football but I was thinking about this last night-

Lets say you are a Chef/ Burger Flipper at a eating establisment. - you notice after last nights game that the Denver Broncos Coaching staff ( or your Least favorite Donko Player) walks in and wants to eat.

As a Chief fan- and avid Donkey Hater- Do you Intentionally mess up and mess with their food-

Do you Grace Elways burger with some "Fromunda" Cheese?

Does Plummer get the butt crack special?

Will the Rat Shanny get some Dandruff "Garlic Salt"?

Poll to Come-

chagrin
10-10-2006, 09:10 AM
disgusting dude, any dude who shares "Fromunda" Cheese with anyone other than the chick he's banging, is ghey, period

ct
10-10-2006, 09:11 AM
Don't F* with people's food.

DaFace
10-10-2006, 09:12 AM
I've always thought that the act of messing with someone's food as a preparer is immature and disgusting. If you're going to demonstrate your hate for someone, at least do it in a way that they're going to know what hit 'em.

Fishpicker
10-10-2006, 09:12 AM
i hate donkos but, not to the point of making them ill. that's just nasty and petty

Easy 6
10-10-2006, 09:13 AM
Don't F* with people's food.

jspchief
10-10-2006, 09:14 AM
If i was a burger flipper I think I'd be more concerned with improving my quality of life than messing with someone from a rival football team.

In all honesty, my experience meeting the hated Raider Ben Davidson has changed my outlook a bit. A lot of these guys are good people. I think I'd treat them like any normal customer.

boogblaster
10-10-2006, 09:14 AM
Donks deserve dung..but thrown in their face not on their food....

DaFace
10-10-2006, 09:15 AM
In all honesty, my experience meeting the hated Raider Ben Davidson has changed my outlook a bit. A lot of these guys are good people. I think I'd treat them like any normal customer.

Good point. Hate them as football players, but don't hate them as people.

Rain Man
10-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Romanowski and Elway are retired in this scenario, right?

Bugeater
10-10-2006, 09:17 AM
I've always thought that the act of messing with someone's food as a preparer is immature and disgusting. If you're going to demonstrate your hate for someone, at least do it in a way that they're going to know what hit 'em.
So you'd properly prepare the burger, and then throw it at them?

Rain Man
10-10-2006, 09:24 AM
So you'd properly prepare the burger, and then throw it at them?

I think it would be ethical to say that "we reserve the right to refuse service to chop-blockers and vegetable oil-covered salary cap cheaters."

jspchief
10-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Putting a ketchup Arrowhead on the burger, or asking them if they'd like cooking spray would be closer to my reaction.

SLAG
10-10-2006, 09:36 AM
Romanowski and Elway are retired in this scenario, right?

Yes

SLAG
10-10-2006, 11:00 AM
I have to admit that i would may only do it to Elway or Tergay Gayvis

noa
10-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Shanarat is already immune to all poisons and toxins, so I'm not sure there is much you could put in his food to affect him. He will survive the inevitable nuclear war with North Korea and repopulate America with more ridiculously tan rat bastards.

Thig Lyfe
10-10-2006, 11:05 AM
I have to admit that i would may only do it to Elway or Tergay Gayvis

Tergay Gayvis?

:shake:

Rain Man
10-10-2006, 12:27 PM
Yes

Then no.

JBucc
10-10-2006, 12:36 PM
I wouldn't acutally do anything, but as I gave them their food I might fake like I was holding back a big grin or snicker a little just to get them thinking.

Ketchup&Mustard
10-10-2006, 12:42 PM
Being a cook (not a chef, but certainly not a burger flipper) I have had the opportunity to prepare food for a few former players of rivals of the Chiefs. Faced with this dilemma, I prepared their food exactly as ordered, and then made a point to go to their table to make sure the food was good, and let them know that I am a Chiefs fan. Most of the guys have been really cool, and even given me autographs and pictures. All have been great guys. I would hate them if they were still playing against us, but as people, they are okay with me.

JBucc
10-10-2006, 12:45 PM
Being a cook (not a chef, but certainly not a burger flipper) I have had the opportunity to prepare food for a few former players of rivals of the Chiefs. Faced with this dilemma, I prepared their food exactly as ordered, and then made a point to go to their table to make sure the food was good, and let them know that I am a Chiefs fan. Most of the guys have been really cool, and even given me autographs and pictures. All have been great guys. I would hate them if they were still playing against us, but as people, they are okay with me.You should buy some roids in pill form and slip it into their burger next time.

"I don't know how it got into my system, I've never taken anything I swear"

FAX
10-10-2006, 12:49 PM
As several have rightfully stated, Mr. SLAG02, the concept of contaminating a rival's food is unacceptable, in my view.

Can't we just slit their tires while they're in the restaurant?

FAX

siberian khatru
10-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Can't we just slit their tires while they're in the restaurant?

FAX

:shake:

It's a RESTAURANT, for God's sake. Be creative.

Sugar in the gas tank.

CosmicPal
10-10-2006, 12:56 PM
When grilling the burger, I'd make sure to get out my Chiefs signature Arrowhead logo cookie cutter and imbed the Chiefs logo into the burger.

And then serve it to them open face so they'll be certain to see the Chiefs insignia.

ChiefFripp
10-10-2006, 01:24 PM
No, this just wreaks of cowardess. If you have something to say then say it to the face of the person you have a problem with... or try to screw his woman.

Iowanian
10-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Someone should tell them not to ask for peanuts on anything.

PastorMikH
10-10-2006, 04:33 PM
No, I wouldn't mess with his food, that's just childish. I would be a man about it and go out into the dining room while he's eating, slap the tar out of him then run to the back and lock the doors behind me.

:)

KcMizzou
10-10-2006, 04:38 PM
Nah. Generally I dislike the team, not the person.

whoaskew
10-10-2006, 05:23 PM

ditto

SLAG
10-10-2006, 05:29 PM

SO if the entire Broncos team (Current or Past)

came in would ya?

Count Zarth
10-10-2006, 05:29 PM
I would poison all the food with lethal doses of rat poison.

TRUE FAN!

Calcountry
10-10-2006, 05:44 PM
No, I wouldn't mess with his food, that's just childish. I would be a man about it and go out into the dining room while he's eating, slap the tar out of him then run to the back and lock the doors behind me.

:)Perhaps, when seating him, you could wait until he is about ready to begin the downward sitting motion, then dive for his anterior cruciate ligament with your shoulder.

Frazod
10-10-2006, 05:54 PM
There was a guy on my ship that spoo'd in the ice cream of a hated officer. And yes, the officer did eat it. :D

Now, I wouldn't go that far, but I'd sure as hell flick a booger in Elway's soup.

SLAG
10-10-2006, 06:28 PM
There was a guy on my ship that spoo'd in the ice cream of a hated officer. And yes, the officer did eat it. :D

Now, I wouldn't go that far, but I'd sure as hell flick a booger in Elway's soup.
i knew i could count on you

SBK
10-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Putting a ketchup Arrowhead on the burger, or asking them if they'd like cooking spray would be closer to my reaction.

I was gonna say put a KC logo in ketchup and leave the bun off the top was what I would do, but you beat me to it.

Nice touch on the cooking spray. :)

Simply Red
10-10-2006, 06:55 PM
disgusting dude, any dude who shares "Fromunda" Cheese with anyone other than the chick he's banging, is ghey, period

E U!

Simply Red
10-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Uh, Slag I must say no. I have cooked for several people I don't like and no, somethings just shouldn't be done. I think the only person's food i'd mess with would be a terrorist.

PastorMikH
10-11-2006, 12:28 AM
Perhaps, when seating him, you could wait until he is about ready to begin the downward sitting motion, then dive for his anterior cruciate ligament with your shoulder.

I don't think that would be proper at all. I believe the proper technique would be to go to the ground and roll over both knees. At least that's the way they do it.:)

ChiefaRoo
10-11-2006, 12:40 AM

Not right.

Guru
10-11-2006, 12:44 AM
Ex-lax chip cookies for desert.