PDA

View Full Version : Time to Remove Redrum from Universal Ignore?

SLAG
10-10-2006, 11:46 AM
I see he Posted in the PLANET BASH Sticky thread

no one can read it because he is on Universial Ignore

I wonder if he was RSVPing My Mom to be there

StcChief
10-10-2006, 11:53 AM
eh...NO. let's not encourage him.

DaFace
10-10-2006, 11:56 AM
Ha, I didn't even notice.

FWIW, you can see most of the content of his posts by going to his post history here:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=133291

burt
10-10-2006, 11:56 AM
eh...NO. let's not encourage him.

sure, let's continue the pussification of the Planet........

scott free
10-10-2006, 12:02 PM
He just likes to bang on the door of his "gimp" hole in the floor once in awhile, snarling and clammoring to be let out so's to molest people.........

vailpass
10-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Vagina Planet, where censorship is excercised for your own good.

burt
10-10-2006, 12:04 PM
I'm a Vagina on the Planet, where censorship is excercised for your own good.

fixed your post.

htismaqe
10-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Yeah, Redrum has certainly done nothing to earn his present situation. He's a model citizen, and the mods are just being unreasonable.

burt
10-10-2006, 12:07 PM
Yeah, Redrum has certainly done nothing to earn his present situation. He's a model citizen, and the mods are just being unreasonable.

ROFL , he is funny! He hasn't violated any terms of usage when neg repping me! But then again, that must be why Zach BARELY beat me out for the last mod spot...... :rolleyes:

Surf on Nazi mod dudes, surf on.......

JBucc
10-10-2006, 12:08 PM
He should be so we could all neg rep him until he deletes that post.

SLAG
10-10-2006, 12:10 PM
i thought He Was On Ignore because he had never posted

vailpass
10-10-2006, 12:10 PM

Is it not abundantly clear that RedRum makes his comments for comedic effect? I am much more turned off by the fact that an intarweb-leech like Draven is allowed to roam freely here than I ever was at any comment RR made. My Nerd allergies go off the charts every time I see that kid trying to buy friends with free Chiefs DVDs and screen savers.

More to the point: shouldn't it be up to the individual to decide whether they want to place someone on iggy?

joesomebody
10-10-2006, 12:12 PM
I for one am curious as to what he posted. It seems to me thats what ignore is for, an individual choosing that they don't want to read what he has to say. His neg rep has been a source of humor for quite awhile.

Has he ever posted before? I've only seen his rep comments.

KcMizzou
10-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Removing Rerum from ignore would ruin his comedic value.

scott free
10-10-2006, 12:18 PM
Removing Rerum from ignore would ruin his comedic value.
Yep, he needs to be kept in the basement....we cant have company coming over and seeing our families Shameful Secret..................

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-10-2006, 12:23 PM
. My Nerd allergies go off the charts every time I see that kid trying to buy friends with free Chiefs DVDs and screen savers.

ROFL ROFL

htismaqe
10-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Is it not abundantly clear that RedRum makes his comments for comedic effect? I am much more turned off by the fact that an intarweb-leech like Draven is allowed to roam freely here than I ever was at any comment RR made. My Nerd allergies go off the charts every time I see that kid trying to buy friends with free Chiefs DVDs and screen savers.

More to the point: shouldn't it be up to the individual to decide whether they want to place someone on iggy?

Is it not abundantly clear that you have no idea what ELSE he's responsible for, outside of the rep comments?

For the record, I have no idea how he was put on Universal Ignore, and neither do any of the other mods. It pre-dates several of us. I'm investigating what it takes to turn it off, but so far I can't find it.

burt
10-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Is it not abundantly clear that you have no idea what ELSE he's responsible for, outside of the rep comments?.

Good point. No sarcasm....a very good point.

For the record, I have no idea how he was put on Universal Ignore, and neither do any of the other mods. It pre-dates several of us. I'm investigating what it takes to turn it off, but so far I can't find it.

Does this mean there is an authority greater than the MODS?

jidar
10-10-2006, 12:47 PM
redrum is on ignore? I had no freaking clue.

My mother loves the attention though.

dirk digler
10-10-2006, 12:48 PM
Is it not abundantly clear that you have no idea what ELSE he's responsible for, outside of the rep comments?

Tachy goes to coventry?

Is that what Vbulletin calls universal ignore?

burt
10-10-2006, 12:49 PM
redrum is on ignore? I had no freaking clue.

My mother loves the attention though.

Mine would too....IF SHE WASN'T DEAD!!!

dirk digler
10-10-2006, 12:51 PM
vBulletin Options > User Banning Options > Tachy Goes To Coventry

JBucc
10-10-2006, 12:51 PM
I for one am curious as to what he posted. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=133299

Redrum_69
10-10-2006, 12:52 PM
So what I post on threads, no one can see because I'm on "universal ignore."

So when Hthismage sends me a tell saying my account is legit, it really isnt.

Well then, lets just turn the flame faucet and see.

I banged Vailpass' mom so hard she lost her second burst.

Scott Free's mom thinks I'm a cat burglar because I've been stealing her snatch for years and she still hasnt caught me.

Joesomebody….I post things like …your mom thinks I’m a logger because every date that shes been on with me, she ends up getting stumpbroke.

JBucc…your mom makes the best fudge

DaFace…your mom is like the public water fountain….shes always out in the middle of the park on display for all to see, strangers walk by and get a drink anytime, shes free morning..noon..or night, and shes always turned on until someone sticks a wad of gum in her

StcChief…encourage me? Little ol’ me? Me…being one of little words…I don’t really have anything to say about your mom. I mean could tell the board about the time your mom and I went skinny dipping in the fountains at the plaza…or the time we went to Club Envy….which if you haven’t been…go down on every third Friday..and take your woman down there, get a bracelet at the front door…then she can parade around and pick out some eye candy to bring back in the limo. Seriously…Club Envy, downtown KC, near the city Markey and little italy..unless you aren’t swingers..

Slag02…there has been countless individuals trying to reserve time with your mom, but shes tied down in my basement, dressed up like an Arizona cardinals cheerleader. Yeah that’s lame, but so was she. I wanted her to dress up like condolezza rice..women in power = yummy

htismaqe
10-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Does this mean there is an authority greater than the MODS?

Of course not.

Isn't it obvious?

Phil was a COMPETENT mod. The rest of us only wish we were.

Redrum_69
10-10-2006, 12:56 PM
So I could..like..post all my personal information on here and no one would see...ever??

Like where I live, work, fish, hunt...

oh this could get very...interesting lol

burt
10-10-2006, 12:56 PM
Of course not.

Isn't it obvious?

Phil was a COMPETENT mod. The rest of us only wish we were.

So....perhaps....devine intervention....or ....maybe the lawnmower man......

Phobia
10-10-2006, 12:58 PM
I put him on universal iggy months ago. I'll put vailpass on universal iggy as well - just so nobody takes her lunch money.

htismaqe
10-10-2006, 12:59 PM
So I could..like..post all my personal information on here and no one would see...ever??

Very interesting indeed...

OUTED!!!!!!!

luv
10-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Thank you! I was able to get those pm's. I no longer have ghost messages!

scott free
10-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Alright....alright, everybody calm down....JBucc you go get the Thorazine gun and the rest of us just kinda crowd him towards the cellar door but be careful.....theres bodily fluids everywhere......................

SLAG
10-10-2006, 01:05 PM

so why do you choose to post now?

just curious?

Bwana
10-10-2006, 01:06 PM
Oh yeah! It's rep time you little pole smoker. :evil:

JBucc
This is ma beard!

htismaqe
Take it easy on him, guys.

He actually does have quite a bit to contribute, let him ease into this.

htismaqe
10-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Hey Redrum, wrong number!

DaFace, your mom is like the public fountain….shes out in the middle of the park on display for all to see, strangers walk by and drink anytime, shes free morning..noon..or night, and shes always turned on until someone sticks a wad of gum in her

luv
10-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Oh yeah! It's rep time you little pole smoker. :evil:
I would almost be willing to pay to see what some of you guys are saying in his rep...lol.

jAZ
10-10-2006, 01:11 PM
Hey Redrum, wrong number!

DaFace, your mom is like the public fountain….shes out in the middle of the park on display for all to see, strangers walk by and drink anytime, shes free morning..noon..or night, and shes always turned on until someone sticks a wad of gum in her
ROFL

Redrum_69
10-10-2006, 01:18 PM
"Solitary confinement" was fun for over a year and a half. The only drawback was the limited daily reps you can give before getting the "cant give rep for another 24 hours."

Oh and the fact that no one could read my private messages...and I had to resort to sending messages by "reps" which ate up several reps.

On a side note, I do have alot of new material that I'll be dishing out.

burt
10-10-2006, 01:21 PM

Scott Free's mom thinks I'm a cat burglar because I've been stealing her snatch for years and she still hasnt caught me.

Joesomebody….I post things like …your mom thinks I’m a logger because every date that shes been on with me, she ends up getting stumpbroke.

DaFace…your mom is like the public water fountain….shes always out in the middle of the park on display for all to see, strangers walk by and get a drink anytime, shes free morning..noon..or night, and shes always turned on until someone sticks a wad of gum in her

StcChief…encourage me? Little ol’ me? Me…being one of little words…I don’t really have anything to say about your mom. I mean could tell the board about the time your mom and I went skinny dipping in the fountains at the plaza…or the time we went to Club Envy….which if you haven’t been…go down on every third Friday..and take your woman down there, get a bracelet at the front door…then she can parade around and pick out some eye candy to bring back in the limo. Seriously…Club Envy, downtown KC, near the city Markey and little italy..unless you aren’t swingers..

Slag02…there has been countless individuals trying to reserve time with your mom, but shes tied down in my basement, dressed up like an Arizona cardinals cheerleader. Yeah that’s lame, but so was she. I wanted her to dress up like condolezza rice..women in power = yummy

What am I chopped liver...you can't be leaving me out on these insults!!!

vailpass
10-10-2006, 01:23 PM
I put him on universal iggy months ago. I'll put vailpass on universal iggy as well - just so nobody takes her lunch money.

LMAO Treat me like a skank!

vailpass
10-10-2006, 01:26 PM

LMAO

joesomebody
10-10-2006, 01:32 PM

Slag02…there has been countless individuals trying to reserve time with your mom, but shes tied down in my basement, dressed up like an Arizona cardinals cheerleader. Yeah that’s lame, but so was she. I wanted her to dress up like condolezza rice..women in power = yummy:clap: Deserving of that slow clap that gradually gets faster and leads to a standing ovation. I'm sure this will lead to something about my mom and the word ovation.

DaFace
10-10-2006, 01:34 PM

Aww...how sweet...

Htismaqe, what did you mean by "wrong number"?

Redrum_69
10-10-2006, 01:39 PM
I gave the wrong rep to him :/

DMAC
10-10-2006, 01:42 PM
You are posting now? For shame.

Redrum_69
10-10-2006, 01:58 PM
And I am still repping, DMAC, only this time it will count...with me posting I dont have to worry about letter limits in my reps...so heres yours..Your mom is like a vending machine..she'll take whatever change strangers give her for her goods that are past their expiration date, when they get short changed or what they want gets lodged up in there, they just tip her over on her side and take what they want.

DMAC
10-10-2006, 02:12 PM
http://www.buddy-icons.info/img/smile/1674.gif

Predarat
10-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Thats cool that the REAL RedRum is posting! When I saw his posts I thought it was yet another imposter.

Moo
10-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Thats cool that the REAL RedRum is posting! When I saw his posts I thought it was yet another imposter.

What do you mean by that?

Moo

Braincase
10-10-2006, 02:30 PM
I'd vote to have his universal ignore made more universal. He's an inflamed boil on the ass of humanity.

Iowanian
10-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Redrum's mother is alot like a dounut. A large hole in the center, glazed by any number of men, and available for $.50

vailpass
10-10-2006, 02:33 PM
I'd vote to have his universal ignore made more universal. He's an inflamed boil on the ass of humanity.

RedRum is a good test to determine whose sphincter is squeezed to tight.

Why would you want universal iggy? Isn't it enough for you to put someone on iggy so you don't have to read their posts, or do you feel the need to make decisions for everyone based on your personal preferences?

NJ Chief Fan
10-10-2006, 02:36 PM
REDRUM!!!! hahahahahahahaha

listopencil
10-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Aww...how sweet...

Htismaqe, what did you mean by "wrong number"?

There's a tell.

Braincase
10-10-2006, 02:45 PM
RedRum is a good test to determine whose sphincter is squeezed to tight.

Why would you want universal iggy? Isn't it enough for you to put someone on iggy so you don't have to read their posts, or do you feel the need to make decisions for everyone based on your personal preferences?

I hope you get locked in a room with Gilbert Gottfried, Judy Tenuta and half a dozen Korean Elvis impersonators.

DMAC
10-10-2006, 02:47 PM
Red,
Your Mom is like a Bowling Ball. She gets picked up, fingered, thrown into the gutter, yet she still comes back for more.

I asked God about your mom...this is what He said...

"I created her with a penis"

Bob Dole
10-10-2006, 02:48 PM

We'll find out how people feel about it as soon as Bob Dole has time to look up your user number.

Redrum_69
10-10-2006, 02:49 PM
Redrum's mother is alot like a dounut. A large hole in the center, glazed by any number of men, and available for $.50

That may be true, but your mom is like a bagel...her dough is too sour to be sweet, theres always leftovers in the "day-old" section, strangers vigorously spread their "cream" all over her roundness, then pass it to some unlucky victim

Frazod
10-10-2006, 02:55 PM
I fear that Redrum will lose his burst now that he's actually posting. The hit-and-run rep comments that drove certain people crazy were great. Now, I think we'll just end up with Frasier after Niles started boinking Daphne.

And alas, it's only a matter of time now until Redrum becomes an icon. :D

Mr. Flopnuts
10-10-2006, 02:55 PM
That may be true, but your mom is like a bagel...her dough is too sour to be sweet, theres always leftovers in the "day-old" section, strangers vigorously spread their "cream" all over her roundness, then pass it to some unlucky victim

ROFL That's f*ckin awesome.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-10-2006, 02:57 PM

He's always been the silent icon.

scott free
10-10-2006, 02:59 PM
I fear that Redrum will lose his burst now that he's actually posting. The hit-and-run rep comments that drove certain people crazy were great. Now, I think we'll just end up with Frasier after Niles started boinking Daphne.

I get the strange feeling that Reds mild-mannered alter-ego is already an Exalted One :hmmm:

Redrum_69
10-10-2006, 03:05 PM
The day I lose my burst, frazod, is the day your mom starts walking normal and not bull-legged.

vailpass
10-10-2006, 03:06 PM
We'll find out how people feel about it as soon as Bob Dole has time to look up your user number.

What does that mean? Am I in danger of being repressed?

Frazod
10-10-2006, 03:14 PM
The day I lose my burst, frazod, is the day your mom starts walking normal and not bull-legged.

See, it's happening already. You can do better than that, dammit! :D

Iowanian
10-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Maybe Redrum...but your mother is like the grand canyon. You need a guide, canteen, snack, large stick and a GPS to navigate the seemingly never-ending trench.

Phobia
10-10-2006, 03:52 PM

FAX
10-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Maybe Redrum...but your mother is like the grand canyon. You need a guide, canteen, snack, large stick and a GPS to navigate the seemingly never-ending trench.

ROFL

I heard she wears an "Open To The Public" sign on it too, Mr. Iowanian.

FAX

PastorMikH
10-10-2006, 04:20 PM

Naah. He was an icon before. Now he's just a nOOB.:)

burt
10-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Naah. He was an icon before. Now he's just a nOOB.:)

ROFL ROFL

blueballs
10-10-2006, 04:55 PM
I hope your new material is
better than this crap

Do you know what your mom and a pair of sunglasses have in common? Both are worn by the homeless guy down on the corner, a leg over each ear..

Calcountry
10-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Yep, he needs to be kept in the basement....we cant have company coming over and seeing our families Shameful Secret..................ROFL