PDA

View Full Version : Pink Jerseys

Phobia
10-10-2006, 10:42 PM
I'm not sure what to think about this piece.

http://chiefs.scout.com/2/577648.html

SLAG
10-10-2006, 10:50 PM
The only time to wear the pink jersey was to that last game at arrowhead - it was breast cancer day-

listopencil
10-10-2006, 11:10 PM
The only time I would want my wife to be wearing a pink jersey is if that's all she's wearing.

SLAG
10-10-2006, 11:12 PM
The only time I would want my wife to be wearing a pink jersey is if that's all she's wearing.
thats all i saw her wearing

;)

underEJ
10-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Thank goodness. I thought I was alone in my repulsion. I don't have any problem with women running around town in pink gear, but at Arrowhead, it's red, red, RED.

Those are the same marketing geniuses who miscalculate the potential of jerseys (of the correct colors) fitted for a woman's figure. Only the biggest offensive stars are available. I for one (woman that is) have been waiting since I was 15 and bought my first jersey with my own money, a very boxy Cherry jersey, for nicer fitting defensive players jerseys.

Somebody tell them what's what would you? I've already been screaming too long.

Mama Hip Rockets
10-10-2006, 11:18 PM
why the hell does everyone wear blue jackets to the game whenever it rains?

tommykat
10-11-2006, 06:04 PM
First off Phil you know that this month is "breast awareness" month....hence last game the pink bands handed out to wear....Would I wear pink? Not at the game unless I had red on over the top!! However, I believe the pink is meant for breast cancer is all.

Saulbadguy
10-11-2006, 06:10 PM
This thread is awful. Just awful.

TinyEvel
10-11-2006, 06:12 PM
I don't mind pink jereys on Women any more than I mind a KC arrowhead G-string. You know, with the arrow pointing down.

Hey Phob, Where's my calendar??!!! :cuss:

HemiEd
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
Mer?

Phobia
10-11-2006, 06:17 PM
I don't mind pink jereys on Women any more than I mind a KC arrowhead G-string. You know, with the arrow pointing down.

Hey Phob, Where's my calendar??!!! :cuss:

Should be there. Let me check with my secretary.

Phobia
10-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Mer?
Mer writes under the Pen name Karen Christie. This girl is new but is able to rant similarly.

Phobia
10-11-2006, 06:20 PM
First off Phil you know that this month is "breast awareness" month....hence last game the pink bands handed out to wear....Would I wear pink? Not at the game unless I had red on over the top!! However, I believe the pink is meant for breast cancer is all.

No kidding? Every month is breast awareness month in my house.

I didn't write this thing. Quite frankly, I lost interest in reading it about halfway through - which is no reflection on the author. I should be on medication or somthing.

TinyEvel
10-11-2006, 06:21 PM
Should be there. Let me check with my secretary.

Oh, you mean, "Hey honey? Did you mail those things I left by the toaster?"

HemiEd
10-11-2006, 06:28 PM
Mer writes under the Pen name Karen Christie. This girl is new but is able to rant similarly.

I did not think Mer got to that many games from AZ, but the katie name got me.

Phobia
10-11-2006, 06:40 PM
Oh, you mean, "Hey honey? Did you mail those things I left by the toaster?"

Close. I put the calendar on her chair and emailed your address to her 2 weeks ago. I've just left her desk and located the calendar in a stack of crap. The calendar is again on her chair so hopefully it will get into the hands of the postman this time. If not, we'll try again. We have a couple months to get it right.

milkman
10-11-2006, 06:46 PM
I want a pink jersey

TinyEvel
10-11-2006, 06:50 PM
Close. I put the calendar on her chair and emailed your address to her 2 weeks ago. I've just left her desk and located the calendar in a stack of crap. The calendar is again on her chair so hopefully it will get into the hands of the postman this time. If not, we'll try again. We have a couple months to get it right.

Nice. When I get it I will sniff it to see if it smells like her pushin' cushion. :)

Raiderhater
10-11-2006, 06:53 PM
C'mon Phil, you know you want a pink jersey. Just think about how well it would go with your socks.

tommykat
10-11-2006, 07:25 PM
C'mon Phil, you know you want a pink jersey. Just think about how well it would go with your socks.

Ohhhhh very good Jamie! ROFL

papasmurf
10-11-2006, 08:21 PM
cheep plug Phil. By the way the cowboy rice is great.

Phobia
10-11-2006, 08:46 PM
cheep plug Phil. By the way the cowboy rice is great.

I didn't know you were a subscriber. I'm glad you like it. Most of the recipes I've shared to date have been adaptations of something I've learned from somebody else. The Cowboy rice is an original of mine. I'm rather proud of it. Thanks for the feedback.

Hammock Parties
10-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Cool. I hope you enjoy the magazine, smurf.

papasmurf
10-11-2006, 09:01 PM
I didn't know you were a subscriber. I'm glad you like it. Most of the recipes I've shared to date have been adaptations of something I've learned from somebody else. The Cowboy rice is an original of mine. I'm rather proud of it. Thanks for the feedback.

I added taco seasoning to the ground beef

Phobia
10-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Yeah - that would work too. Good thought.