PDA

View Full Version : OKC Chief Fans

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 08:21 AM
Where is everyone watching the game in OKC?

Second, I have the NFL package. Live in Edmond. Any fan is welcome to come over and watch the game with me...

So that being said, any fans in OKC wanna come over and watch the game?

Bryan

Archie F. Swin
10-15-2006, 08:24 AM
I dont think there are Chiefs fans in OKC. If there are...alert the media

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 08:25 AM
I guess I am the only one...

runnercyclist
10-15-2006, 08:27 AM
I think your avi would scare anyone from responding, let alone, coming to your house.

Archie F. Swin
10-15-2006, 08:32 AM
OKC media if so far up the cowgirl's ass, you'd think you were in Lubbock, judging from the smell. Chiefs nation must end in Ponca City

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 08:38 AM
That the the dude with the cartoon in his picture doesnt like my avi, So I guess I am hosed..

The wife isnt much of a football fan.

runnercyclist
10-15-2006, 08:40 AM
That the the dude with the cartoon in his picture doesnt like my avi, So I guess I am hosed..

The cartoon is Mr Incredible, which is what my wife calls me. Sorry if you don't like it. She does!

milkman
10-15-2006, 08:41 AM

Don't let runnercyclist bother you.
We don't really care that you're gay, just as long as you never invite us to your house, or you show up on our doorstep.

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 08:44 AM
The cartoon is Mr Incredible, which is what my wife calls me. Sorry if you don't like it. She does!

Cool... As long as it works for you. I really dont care much.

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 08:48 AM
Don't let runnercyclist bother you.
We don't really care that you're gay, just as long as you never invite us to your house, or you show up on our doorstep.

1st, Runnercyclist is cool, no problems.

2nd, Dont wish I was gay for your own fantasies.. I would bet I am further from gay then you are.

Lastly, It is Sunday the Chiefs are on. I was trying to be nice and give people a place to come over and watch the game. Sorry Milkman, I am not gay, never have been and never will be. I dont think the wife would like that much.

So there really isnt no need for insults or attacks. Not like I am a bronco or raider fan or something.

runnercyclist
10-15-2006, 08:51 AM

2nd, Dont wish I was gay for your own fantasies.. I would bet I am further from gay then you are.

Lastly, It is Sunday the Chiefs are on. I was trying to be nice and give people a place to come over and watch the game. Sorry Milkman, I am not gay, never have been and never will be. I dont think the wife would like that much.

So there really isnt no need for insults or attacks. Not like I am a bronco or raider fan or something.

Nice avi! Much more comforting for homophobes such as myself.

Go Chiefs!

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 08:54 AM
By the way, it read "You might not be as gay as this, But dammit YOUR TRYING!" You just couldnt see it very well.

milkman
10-15-2006, 09:01 AM

I wasn't defending runnercyclist.
I was just prefacing a statement about your gay avatar.

Dude, I'm not the one who had the gay avatar.

I get that, and agree, it was a nice thing to do.
If you were gay and she found out, I'm sure she would be appalled.

Just making fun of your avatar.
You people (people in general, not gays) are just to damn sensitive.

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 09:03 AM
This is starting to suck, Isnt there anybody in OKC that watches the Chiefs?

runnercyclist
10-15-2006, 09:06 AM
Oh, and now that the "gay thing" has been cleared up and that gay avi is in the deleted file where it belongs, I would make the trek from Pittsburgh to OKC to watch the game with you, if I didn't have tickets on the lower level 40 yard line!

Go Chiefs!

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 09:15 AM
Lower level 40 Yard Line?

You really didnt have to rub it in.

How is the weather up there today for the game?

runnercyclist
10-15-2006, 09:21 AM
Lower level 40 Yard Line?

You really didnt have to rub it in.

How is the weather up there today for the game?

Perfect football weather, Sunny and 53.

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 01:34 PM
I dont think there are Chiefs fans in OKC. If there are...alert the media

There isn't according to the Media. At least that is the response to my email last week about them not showing the game. Then the lady in a followup admitted that she realized there were quite a few because she gets tons of emails whenever they don't show the KC game.

Archie F. Swin
10-15-2006, 01:39 PM
Most Okies see as may Chiefs games on TV as people in Utah....I see even less now thanks to the Houston Texans :mad:

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 01:48 PM
Most Okies see as may Chiefs games on TV as people in Utah....I see even less now thanks to the Houston Texans :mad:

I don't understand that either. From OK City, KC is 2 hours further than Dallas. They are the closest AFC team to OK City and the 2nd closest NFL team to OKC overall. Yet the OK City broadcasting and merchants choose to completely ignore KC for the most part.

I see TONS of Chiefs apparel and such here in OK, but you are hard-pressed to find anything KC Chiefs related for sale in OK City or the surrounding area.

Archie F. Swin
10-15-2006, 01:50 PM
Further proof that Oklahoma is Texas' largest county

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Further proof that Oklahoma is Texas' largest county

They should let Clinton play against Texas Schools in football then. That way we can win two state championships every year.

:p

Archie F. Swin
10-15-2006, 01:57 PM
They should let Clinton play against Texas Schools in football then. That way we can win two state championships every year.

:p

yeah, y'all are for realz I hear.

Usually one of the Lawton schools plays a Wichita falls school for one of their non-districts

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 02:01 PM
yeah, y'all are for realz I hear.

Usually one of the Lawton schools plays a Wichita falls school for one of their non-districts

Our HC is pretty awesome. Since '92 when he came, we've won State 7 times and played in the championship game 2-3 more times. We've also won the State 4A title 5 out of the last 6 years. We're 3A this year and haven't even had any competition from another 3A school yet.

Archie F. Swin
10-15-2006, 02:03 PM
dayum, C-Town is in the house!!

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 02:07 PM
dayum, C-Town is in the house!!

Everyone is telling us that both Tuttle and Kingfisher will be tough games for us. We'll see though.

So far in District play, we've outscored our oponents somethign like 138-20.

This friday is our last reg-season home game. You should take a drive up to catch it.

:)

Archie F. Swin
10-22-2006, 10:25 PM
found one (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=6489)