PDA

View Full Version : Tired of Herm

KC kid
10-15-2006, 03:11 PM
Yeah, I have been slow to voice my opinion on herm, but I have some major complaints and this game is bad enough I am going to voice them.

1. Tired of his pompous, know it all attitude. He has not done anything. His defense has not done anything. Quit acting like something amazing is going on here. We have two wins against Arizona and SF. COME ON

2. Tired of him blaming the offensive coordinator that HE chose!!!! We all were yelling for other people. Someone experienced. Now, he throws his own guy under the bus repeatedly.

3. Don't like his stupid analogies.

4. Everyone talked about his ability to draft a CB. Well, marcus maxey? WTF???!!!!????

5. His teams seem to come out slow every single game.

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 03:14 PM
beware, Herm is the savior according to this board!

Herm is a joke, always has been always will be.

Herm is getting embarrased and showing his true coaching self today!

Mecca
10-15-2006, 03:16 PM
The Steelers are a better team......no matter who the coach is you need players to win games.

KC kid
10-15-2006, 03:18 PM
28-0 it is not about the player sucka

Deberg_1990
10-15-2006, 03:18 PM
Chill out dude...it takes time for a coach to build the type of team he wants with all the right players. Did you say this stuff about DV after he went 6-10 his first season here??

The Bad Guy
10-15-2006, 03:23 PM
I love dipshits like this.

"Well, I didn't really want to voice my opinion when they were winning, but I'm going to post now because the Chiefs are losing to a better team."

Yep. He sure came out slow against the 49ers.

Go F yourself.

Crawl back into your hole and never come back.

I hope all you noobs that come out of the woodwork during loses get crabs and can't sit in a chair for months.

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 03:24 PM
Chill out dude...it takes time for a coach to build the type of team he wants with all the right players. Did you say this stuff about DV after he went 6-10 his first season here??

No actually I didnt, I knew that there was hope or a chance that DV could build a good team that could have a chance to win the SuperBowl.

With Herm and well as Marty, There isnt much of a chance to win a Superbowl let alone get to one. What has Herm done to prove otherwise?

Dont give me this playoff appearance crap. There are many coaches that go to the playoffs each year. There are only a handful that can win the superbowl.

Herm is not one of them. Herm = Marty Clone.

Said it when they hired him and will say it when they fire him.

KC kid
10-15-2006, 03:26 PM
My complaints mostly are to Herm's demeanor and false sense of cockiness when he has done NOTHING in this league

Deberg_1990
10-15-2006, 03:35 PM
No actually I didnt, I knew that there was hope or a chance that DV could build a good team that could have a chance to win the SuperBowl.

With Herm and well as Marty, There isnt much of a chance to win a Superbowl let alone get to one. What has Herm done to prove otherwise?

Dont give me this playoff appearance crap. There are many coaches that go to the playoffs each year. There are only a handful that can win the superbowl.

So how exactly did DV get us closer to a SB title??? Please explain.....

You do realize that Herm took the Jets deeper into the playoffs than DV ever took the Chiefs.

dr00d
10-15-2006, 03:41 PM
yea basically herm sucks...haven't I been saying this since he got here? **** herm edwards and ****ing idiot peterson for hiring a <.500 coach to KC.

Mecca
10-15-2006, 03:42 PM

Because building an offensive based team with no defense is how you win a Superbowl right? The Rams were the anomly not the trend, teams that win Superbowls have great defenses 90% of the time so frankly we weren't ever close to winning anything with Vermiel.

KCChiefsFan88
10-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Herm, despite having a career 41-44 coaching record and hasn't even SNIFFED a Super Bowl acts like he's Vince Lombardi.

58-4ever
10-15-2006, 04:02 PM
I'm sick of his dumbfounded looks. Make a plan dumb****, your team is down by 31!

The Bad Guy
10-15-2006, 04:05 PM
Herm, despite having a career 41-44 coaching record and hasn't even SNIFFED a Super Bowl acts like he's Vince Lombardi.

Do you people really believe this shit?

Since when has Herm acted like he's ****ing Vince Lombardi? I love how in losses, people will make up stuff to get mad about.

You asshats are really, really something.

KCChiefsFan88
10-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Do you people really believe this shit?

Since when has Herm acted like he's ****ing Vince Lombardi? I love how in losses, people will make up stuff to get mad about.

You asshats are really, really something.

Pull your head out of your ass and listen to Herm preach and give sermons at his press conferences.

Cochise
10-15-2006, 04:11 PM
I love dipshits like this.

"Well, I didn't really want to voice my opinion when they were winning, but I'm going to post now because the Chiefs are losing to a better team."

No kidding.

Nobody was saying anything yesterday, when he was the savior of our defense and the bringer of a new attitude. But the team gets clobbered and within 24 hours the mobs are outside Arrowhead with torches and pitchforks.

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 04:15 PM
So how exactly did DV get us closer to a SB title??? Please explain.....

You do realize that Herm took the Jets deeper into the playoffs than DV ever took the Chiefs.

I will explain, The question that was asked is did we feel this way when DV was taking the chiefs to a 6-10 year his first year?

I said NO, I thought DV would be able to build something here in KC, He PROVED himself in STL. So I thought he might here as well.

I said nothing about who took who deeper in the playoffs. DV has a superbowl ring, what does Herm have?

Do I think Herm will get in done here in KC? I would say there is an 90% chance that he wont, regardless of how many playoff appearances he will have as the chiefs coach.

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 04:17 PM
No kidding.

Nobody was saying anything yesterday, when he was the savior of our defense and the bringer of a new attitude. But the team gets clobbered and within 24 hours the mobs are outside Arrowhead with torches and pitchforks.

Cochise, if you look at my post history, I have never been sold on Herm. Not when we won the SF game or barely won the AZ game.

We are just never prepared to play on sunday.

The Bad Guy
10-15-2006, 04:19 PM
Pull your head out of your ass and listen to Herm preach and give sermons at his press conferences.

Eat a dick and listen to yourself bitching about his press conferences.

I don't give a shit about his PC's. I give a shit about what happens on the field.

I'm mad about this game. But I won't cite a BS reason like "He thinks he's Vince Lombardi."

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 04:22 PM
Eat a dick and listen to yourself bitching about his press conferences.

I don't give a shit about his PC's. I give a shit about what happens on the field.

I'm mad about this game. But I won't cite a BS reason like "He thinks he's Vince Lombardi."

We got schooled, owned, spanked, or what ever else you want to call it.

Regardless of Herms lack of preperation of the team.

We got OWNED!

mean_green
10-15-2006, 04:24 PM
Herm Edwards is an idiot! The longer this guy is in the NFL, the longer he proves that he has no place anywhere near a sideline and a headset.

I would rather see the Jets contracted than to see him back as a coach.

The Bad Guy
10-15-2006, 04:24 PM
Cochise, if you look at my post history, I have never been sold on Herm. Not when we won the SF game or barely won the AZ game.

We are just never prepared to play on sunday.

Never prepared to play?

Get real, buddy.

The Chiefs were prepared to play in Denver. Sorry they couldn't score with a QB who has taken one snap in 5 years.

They were prepared against SF and they were prepared against Arizona.

So where is this "never prepared to play" that you speak of?

The Chiefs were NEVER prepared to play in Denver until this year.

Deberg_1990
10-15-2006, 04:25 PM
I will explain, The question that was asked is did we feel this way when DV was taking the chiefs to a 6-10 year his first year?

I said NO, I thought DV would be able to build something here in KC, He PROVED himself in STL. So I thought he might here as well.

I said nothing about who took who deeper in the playoffs. DV has a superbowl ring, what does Herm have?

Do I think Herm will get in done here in KC? I would say there is an 90% chance that he wont, regardless of how many playoff appearances he will have as the chiefs coach.

IM not saying that Herm is the next Parcells or Bellicheck, but we at least have to give him a chance to build his team. That doesnt happen overnight. IM frusterated today just as much as the next guy, but its only one game. He also was dealt a pretty poor hand when he lost his startiing QB, LT,RT and FB from last season.

The Bad Guy
10-15-2006, 04:28 PM
We got schooled, owned, spanked, or what ever else you want to call it.

Regardless of Herms lack of preperation of the team.

We got OWNED!

I think Herm could have prepared until the cow's came home this week. This is a defending SB champ, in their own house, with their season on the line.

The Steelers are a damn good team.

Herm wasn't prepared for the opener.

Since then, he has been.

Find something else to bitch about.

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 04:29 PM
Never prepared to play?

Get real, buddy.

The Chiefs were prepared to play in Denver. Sorry they couldn't score with a QB who has taken one snap in 5 years.

Get Real? Ummmm Okay. We are awesome and dominate agianst teams that are worse than us.... Okay there you go, I am real now.

Never prepared to play in Denver. I hate to pull this out, but we won 2 in a row in Denver when Gunter was the coach. How about the Montana/Elway MNF game. Lets not use the word NEVER so easily.

I will rephrase that, We are not prepared to play agianst teams that are a more quality opponent. See Cincy/Pitt. Could of won the Denver game if Herm wasnt scared of Huard.

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 04:32 PM
I think Herm could have prepared until the cow's came home this week. This is a defending SB champ, in their own house, with their season on the line.

The Steelers are a damn good team.

Herm wasn't prepared for the opener.

Since then, he has been.

Find something else to bitch about.

Wasnt prepared for the opener? How many months does it take? Maybe it was the White uni's at home?

Yes Steelers had a goal/mission today, season was on the line. LIKE ours is next week?

Find something else to bitch about? Nah, this is the only thing I feel like bitching about today.

mean_green
10-15-2006, 04:34 PM
Get Real? Ummmm Okay. We are awesome and dominate agianst teams that are worse than us.... Okay there you go, I am real now.

Never prepared to play in Denver. I hate to pull this out, but we won 2 in a row in Denver when Gunter was the coach. How about the Montana/Elway MNF game. Lets not use the word NEVER so easily.

I will rephrase that, We are not prepared to play agianst teams that are a more quality opponent. See Cincy/Pitt. Could of won the Denver game if Herm wasnt scared of Huard.

Herm was the same way with Pennington. To be fair, some of it is on the offensive coordinator. However with that said, Herm never does anything to make sure that his coaches are more aggressive. Herm is timid.

The Bad Guy
10-15-2006, 04:36 PM

I guess you could have gone back to the Hank Stram days too.

I'm talking about Vermeil. I don't care how prepared we were in the Gunther/Marty days because they have nothing in common with this current team.

I'd be scared of Huard on the road against a good defense too. Steve McNair was made to look like an idiot last week up there and I think Huard would have been too if he was set free.

Here's a real newsflash. Maybe, just maybe the Bengals, Steelers and Broncos are better than the Chiefs.

The Bad Guy
10-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Herm was the same way with Pennington. To be fair, some of it is on the offensive coordinator. However with that said, Herm never does anything to make sure that his coaches are more aggressive. Herm is timid.

Yep. They should really open it up with Damon Huard and no real threat at WR.

Reerun_KC
10-15-2006, 04:39 PM
Here's a real newsflash. Maybe, just maybe the Bengals, Steelers and Broncos are better than the Chiefs.

Ummm Your probably right....

Gary
10-15-2006, 05:39 PM

San Diego
Seattle
St. Louis
Miami
Oakland
Cleveland
Baltimore
Jacksonville

In your opinion(& anybody else), how many of these teams will be maybe better than the Chiefs when the scoreboard clock reads "0:00" this year?

The Bad Guy
10-15-2006, 05:45 PM
San Diego
Seattle
St. Louis
Miami
Oakland
Cleveland
Baltimore
Jacksonville

In your opinion(& anybody else), how many of these teams will be maybe better than the Chiefs when the scoreboard clock reads "0:00" this year?

The Chiefs traditionally have been a great home team so that variable has to be included.

I think they beat..

Seattle, Miami, Oakland, Cleveland, Baltimore.

I don't think they are better than Seattle or Baltimore, but I think they beat them.

WilliamTheIrish
10-15-2006, 05:52 PM
Because building an offensive based team with no defense is how you win a Superbowl right? The Rams were the anomly not the trend, teams that win Superbowls have great defenses 90% of the time so frankly we weren't ever close to winning anything with Vermiel.

Rams defense was pretty darn good in 1999. And 00.

chief2000
10-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Should have hired a Parcell's asst coach.

They have had the most success..

They will air it out like Billichick if they have to.

htismaqe
10-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Who all was yelling for a different offensive coordinator?

ALOT of people here wanted Solari.

Brock
10-15-2006, 06:22 PM
If you're tired of him now, I wonder how you'll feel in 5 years.

Rausch
10-15-2006, 06:24 PM
There is absolutely NO objectivity on this BB.

Cowher was considered a Marty-Clone.
Cowher won a super bowl.
Cowher got smoked last week AND shut out before that.
Cowher got his team to rebound later and come out firing against a good defense.

What is the difference between getting smoked by the defending champs this year or by Denver EVERY year?

htismaqe
10-15-2006, 06:28 PM
There is absolutely NO objectivity on this BB.

Cowher was considered a Marty-Clone.
Cowher won a super bowl.
Cowher got smoked last week AND shut out before that.
Cowher got his team to rebound later and come out firing against a good defense.

What is the difference between getting smoked by the defending champs this year or by Denver EVERY year?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sure-Oz
10-15-2006, 06:30 PM
Everyone shits a brick no matter what loss it is, OMG we did win 2 in a row nad i think most expected us to lose this game anyway, Herm the germ is back fire him omg hi 2 u, this attitude gets gay on this board and is repetative as hell!

Yeah we got problems running the ball big time and we do need to throw downfeild more but I think we still got a shot to comeback and win the next 2 games.

MichaelH
10-15-2006, 06:32 PM
I think the Chiefs are more mentally tough under Herm than Dick. I think several unplanned circumstances have happened with the offense that have made it harder to score points. Up until the career day defense reemerged today, they were completely improved over the last few years. This loss is a major bump in the road but I think overall, the team is in better hands with Herm than with Dick. Now if you want to talk about the hopeless GM, I agree 100%.

Sure-Oz
10-15-2006, 06:36 PM
I think the Chiefs are more mentally tough under Herm than Dick. I think several unplanned circumstances have happened with the offense that have made it harder to score points. Up until the career day defense reemerged today, they were completely improved over the last few years. This loss is a major bump in the road but I think overall, the team is in better hands with Herm than with Dick. Now if you want to talk about the hopeless GM, I agree 100%.
I think everyone expects us to regress and become pussies cause of this loss! I dont see that happening and they will fight as they have been the past few games. We just aren't executing as well on offense and it hurt our defense alot today by being on the field all day. The D did look ugly but they got no help either. I think we'll comeback with a W this week. It's amazing the attitude how it switches so quickly and yeah im aware of the problems we have, but this team is tougher and more of a team, it isn't offense vs defense now.

Calcountry
10-16-2006, 05:38 PM
I guess you could have gone back to the Hank Stram days too.

I'm talking about Vermeil. I don't care how prepared we were in the Gunther/Marty days because they have nothing in common with this current team.

I'd be scared of Huard on the road against a good defense too. Steve McNair was made to look like an idiot last week up there and I think Huard would have been too if he was set free.

Here's a real newsflash. Maybe, just maybe the Bengals, Steelers and Broncos are better than the Chiefs.Of that, I have no doubt.

Dave Lane
10-16-2006, 08:08 PM

Herm is not one of them. Herm < any Marty Clone.

Corrected your post...

Dave

aturnis
10-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Herm sucks! K-Phobes should coach the team...Gaz offensive coordinator...and defensive too!

Herm sucks!

Rising Sun
10-16-2006, 10:08 PM
Never prepared to play?

Get real, buddy.

Are you kidding me? You call that sad offensive gameplan at denver prepared? That gameplan was designed to keep the team from getting embarrassed, not win the game. As conservative as every game is with Herm, that was the most ridiculously conservative game I have ever seen. As much as it pains me to say it, we deserved to lose to denver.

That 14-0 deficit to Arizona was planned? Cuz they sure didnt look prepared to me.

Why even bring up the 49ers? They are the worst team in football. A monkey couldve gotten a team ready for that win.

Herm is an idiot. Even the GM of the jets said they screwed us by getting a draft pick for this guy. Hes a bad game coach, even worse at clock management, and he doesnt know what offense is. Sure, Vermiel had some teams that gave up a lot of points, but they scored a lot of points too. At least with Vermiel we had an offense. We found out against the steelers that our defense isnt what we thought it was. And i dont need to hear that Herm needs time to mold his team. DV inherited a bad team. Herm inherited a team that won 10 games, and quite frankly wasnt that bad. I defended Carl for a lot of years, but after hiring another one of his friends, herm, Carl needs his ass shown the door, along with his buddy Herm. Ill tell you this after a win just the same as I will say it after a loss.