PDA

View Full Version : this is disgusting

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2006, 04:35 PM
we weren't prepared today. Terrible tackling, terrible game plan, it's sickening.

I apologize to everyone for being optimistic for this game. I underrated the Steelers apparently.

I'll give Herm a pass this week -- a loss is a loss. Let's just put the back ups in and not let this game be too demoralizing for our young players.

It's not the end of the world.

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2006, 04:37 PM
and we should our whole LJ plan right now...

Here's the deal: We can't ****ing run the ball because our offensive line is ridiculously bad. We might as well pass the ball 90% of the time so defenses stop keying on the guy. I feel bad for him, KC's run blocking is absolutely horrendous.

Dartgod
10-15-2006, 04:38 PM
NO HEART!!!

:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Deberg_1990
10-15-2006, 04:41 PM
We arnt as bad as this, but we are not very good either. This is an 8-8 team that got everyone overly excited the past few weeks by beating a couple of bottomfeeders.

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2006, 04:45 PM
I am going to stay optimistic.

ck_IN
10-15-2006, 04:49 PM
<i>This is an 8-8 team that got everyone overly excited the past few weeks by beating a couple of bottomfeeders.</i>

And there you have it. We lost to a weaker Denver team we won against Frisco and squeaked a win against Zona. That's nothing to be proud of.

This is an old upper lower tier team. The Steelers are by far the best team we've played and they're showing us for exactly what we are.

tfree32
10-15-2006, 04:59 PM
The sad thing is that the Chiefs are not just a bad team, they're an old bad team. The offense is ancient except for LJ...the line looks terrible this year, and the skill guys are all 30+. As bad as the offense is, the defense is worse, and brining in veterans like Law won't solve the problem.

Time to blow it up and rebuild around LJ....IF he has the patience to run behind this swiss cheese line for a couple of years while the team is rebuilding. Otherwise trade him for some draft picks.

GoHuge
10-15-2006, 04:59 PM
LJ with the hair has got to be the funniest thing I've seen today. If you don't want it pulled on cut the shit off.

milkman
10-15-2006, 05:03 PM
The Steelers look like they came into this game on defense with two goals.

Stop LJ, and defnd the short pass.

The Chiefs haven't even attempted to stretch the defense, because they don't have the confidence in Huard to do it.

This will be the game plan for every defense now that they see that Huard is incapable stretching the defense.

We are screwed.

TrickyNicky
10-15-2006, 05:04 PM
You know, for a blowout, the Steelers fans aren't really even into it...

ROYC75
10-15-2006, 05:08 PM
I expected a loss, esp. after Cincy and Balt. loss today, Pitt was a wounder animal losing 3 in a row.

But to be embarrassed like this ? This is sad !