PDA

View Full Version : someone needs to up a pic or gif of. .

mac58
10-15-2006, 04:22 PM
LJ pulling that mofos hair. . it caused the only little piece of happiness ive had all day

runnercyclist
10-15-2006, 08:24 PM
I'd like this pic too

Bwana
10-15-2006, 08:27 PM
No kidding! As I stated in another thread, LJ treated him like a Caveman treats his bitch. LJ gave him the hair grab, toss, and drag back to the cave treatment.

Guru
10-15-2006, 08:31 PM
That was hilarious, even with the penalty. I hope other players take note and start tackling him the same way.

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 08:32 PM
I can't believe you folks are so giddy about this. I thought it was the lowlight of a shitty day.

Guru
10-15-2006, 08:34 PM
I can't believe you folks are so giddy about this. I thought it was the lowlight of a shitty day.

Well, in that case, it was the best low-light of the day.

thurman merman
10-15-2006, 08:34 PM

yeah, very poor sportsmanship. totally unnecessary.

Reaper16
10-15-2006, 08:35 PM
Me too. It was desperate and low, and a little ironic.

Bwana
10-15-2006, 08:38 PM

Really? I tend to lean toward the 45-7 ass kicking we took, but that's just me.

unlurking
10-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Desperate and low?!?!

It was LEGAL.

If he didn't have that mass of ass hair back there LJ would have tackled him by the jersey. I'm sorry, but if you don't want to get tackled by your hair, cut it.

Reaper16
10-15-2006, 08:47 PM
Desperate and low?!?!

It was LEGAL.

If he didn't have that mass of ass hair back there LJ would have tackled him by the jersey. I'm sorry, but if you don't want to get tackled by your hair, cut it.
Yeah, it is legal. It was still a move out of desperation, and it wasn't the most sportsmanlike of tackles. It was both desperate and low, if legal.

Bwana
10-15-2006, 08:47 PM
Desperate and low?!?!

It was LEGAL.

Bingo, it is indeed LEGAL to grab the hair in a tackle. LJ didn't get the 15 yards for treating him like his cave bitch, he got the 15 for running his mouth after he gave him the hair treatment.

TrickyNicky
10-15-2006, 08:51 PM
My understanding was he got it for taunting because he was trying to get the tangled hair from out of his hand so it looked like he was holding on to it. Or something like that, yeah.

mac58
10-15-2006, 08:59 PM
how was this a bad sportsmanship or a lowlight?. . .whatever is on a player u grab. . .so all the players in the league can start growing there hair long and now u have to watch how u tackle them?? get a ****ing haircut or tuck it in ur jersey or its fair game. . .

mac58
10-15-2006, 09:01 PM
while we r on the subject if I was defender I would rip off warrick dunns necklace. . .

KcMizzou
10-15-2006, 09:05 PM
Eh, if the guy chooses to wear his hair like a big-ass convenient handle in an NFL game, he'd better be prepared when people use it.

Toad
10-15-2006, 09:13 PM
Allright, since no one else is saying it, I will-

"GET A DAMN HAIR CUT!!"

Mojo Rising
10-15-2006, 09:33 PM
It was a legal tackle. It became an issue about 3-4 years ago when Ricky Williams had a mop hanging out the back of his tackle. The flag should not have been thrown. Once the ref threw it he wrote it off as LJ pulling his head up after the tackle. His hand was stuck in that tanley mange.

Reaper16
10-15-2006, 09:46 PM
It was a legal tackle. It became an issue about 3-4 years ago when Ricky Williams had a mop hanging out the back of his tackle. The flag should not have been thrown. Once the ref threw it he wrote it off as LJ pulling his head up after the tackle. His hand was stuck in that tanley mange.
I think it was completely unrelated to the hair. LJ was in the face of another Steelers player shortly after the tackle, iirc.

listopencil
10-15-2006, 10:06 PM

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when it happened for the same reason. So did KC get a flag for that or not?

I think it was completely unrelated to the hair. LJ was in the face of another Steelers player shortly after the tackle, iirc.

I hope so. The long hair on football players annoys me.

KcMizzou
10-15-2006, 10:10 PM
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when it happened for the same reason. So did KC get a flag for that or not?
There was a 15 yd PF called on LJ specifically, but supposedly it had nothing to do with the tackle.

Some people have said he pulled him up by the hair afterwards (I didn't see anything like that, but to be fair.. I was working when it happened)... others have said it was for mouthing after the play.

JPost
10-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Chiefs are hair pullers...hahahaha

ISN'T THAT WHAT BITCHES DO? ... Oh wait. HA!

Bwana
10-15-2006, 11:19 PM
Chiefs are hair pullers...hahahaha

ISN'T THAT WHAT BITCHES DO? ... Oh wait. HA!

:spock:

Shouldn't you be down on your local crack corner smoking poles for quarters Ace? :shake:

JPost
10-15-2006, 11:30 PM
:spock:

Shouldn't you be down on your local crack corner smoking poles for quarters Ace? :shake:

Hair pullers... ahahahahahahahahahaha

PROUD OF THAT?

blueballs
10-15-2006, 11:30 PM
if they put some hair on the football maybe LJ would hold on to it better
-damn I didn't just type that

dr00d
10-15-2006, 11:31 PM
yea, like yea~~! my dad can beat up your dad!~

Psyko Tek
10-16-2006, 01:46 AM

you ever play the game?

you take the guy down by what ever means necessary...

KCChiefsMan
10-16-2006, 03:26 AM

PROUD OF THAT?

Bwana
10-16-2006, 07:14 AM

PROUD OF THAT?
Yeah, I kind of liked the whole caveman technique and give it the Bwana stamp of approval. If you let your hair grow half way down to your ass, bad things can happen in the NFL when that person tires to run with the ball. As a bonus, it was a (Say it with me now troll) LEGAL tackle. (Thanks to our little weed burning buddy Ricky Williams) :bong:

Now run along youngster before mommy catches you on her computer again and you get another spanking about the head and shoulders with the big wooden spoon. This may result in further brain damage causing more 3rd grade moronic posts. Please leave the posting on here to the adults for now Mmm-kay? Try again in a few years when you either grow up, or the brain damage subsides.

Ba-Bye

scott free
10-16-2006, 07:42 AM

PROUD OF THAT?
I pulled the hair in your moms crack last night and she giggled with each thrust..................................................

runnercyclist
10-16-2006, 08:21 AM
I just googled it. Apparantly no one caught that magnificent tackle on film.

JPost
10-16-2006, 01:33 PM
Ahahahahahahaha.

Still can't believe you idiots are happy about a grown man pulling another man's hair.

Holy shit, what a bunch of bitches. Ahahahahahaha.

seclark
10-16-2006, 01:35 PM
Ahahahahahahaha.

Still can't believe you idiots are happy about a grown man pulling another man's hair.

well, it's not as funny as a kick in the sack, but still pretty comical.
sec

scott free
10-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Ahahahahahahaha.

I bet your happy when "uncle" joe pulls your hair....yep i knew it, i can see you grinnin' from here.

Rain Man
10-16-2006, 02:00 PM
There was a 15 yd PF called on LJ specifically, but supposedly it had nothing to do with the tackle.

Some people have said he pulled him up by the hair afterwards (I didn't see anything like that, but to be fair.. I was working when it happened)... others have said it was for mouthing after the play.

Bob Dole and I are studying this type of penalty intensely to determine how it's called, and our current working hypothesis is that it has something to do with either pointing a finger or wearing a jersey with red on it.

bgguitarman
10-17-2006, 02:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVO93amUv7Y