PDA

View Full Version : Hey GoChiefs...

Florida_Bronco
10-15-2006, 04:43 PM
I picked KC, 20-13. With Porter, his backup, Townsend and Simmons out, they are really hurting. Big Ben is in no way prepared to face our defense.

Great call dude! Your football knowledge continues to astound me. So far Ben is 16/19 for 238 yards 2 touchdowns and no interceptions.

Maybe you should consider a new career in Star Wars and restaurant reviews.

pr_capone
10-15-2006, 04:45 PM
Great call dude! Your football knowledge continues to astound me. So far Ben is 16/19 for 238 yards 2 touchdowns and no interceptions.

Shut up n00b

Cochise
10-15-2006, 04:46 PM
ROFL

PS - You don't get raises for sucking.

Basileus777
10-15-2006, 04:47 PM
This is easily the worst thead started today, and thats saying alot. Send a PM next time you want to talk nonsense to GoChiefs.

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Hey dipshit. No one is perfect. As far as my football knowledge, I'm currently 2nd in the Orange Mane pick'em league, so you can go fist yourself.

scott free
10-15-2006, 04:48 PM
Maybe you should stop selling your ass to factory workers for sweet-tarts, just tell that old dude you are sore and need to go home and wash up.

Florida_Bronco
10-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Hey dipshit. No one is perfect. As far as my football knowledge, I'm currently 2nd in the Orange Mane pick'em league, so you can go fist yourself.

No, it was you being a typical blowhard and shooting your mouth off about something you knew nothing about.

As far as that pick em league...here is the standings and I don't even see your name on the list. http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1308461&postcount=2

Go have another donut, lard ass.

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 04:55 PM
No, it was you being a typical blowhard and shooting your mouth off about something you knew nothing about.

I made a PREDICTION. It was based on what I had seen to date from two football teams. Yeah, it was wrong. NO ONE IS PERFECT.

And yes, I AM second in that pick'em league. Here's a screenshot for your ignorant ass:

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1141/trollja1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Are you done trolling, you ignorant f*cktard?

Florida_Bronco
10-15-2006, 04:59 PM
Ahhh, I did not know about that pick em league.

You didn't make a prediction, you made a statement saying "Big Ben is in no way prepared to face our defense" and you were made to look like a fool again.

And no, I'm not done. I'm going to give you a real dose of your own medicine. You show up on the Mane thumping your flabby man tits everytime the Broncos lose, but you cry foul when we do it to you? Fat hypocritical piece of shit.

I feel sorry for your fellow planteers that are going to have to point up with all of your shit when you take your year long vacation from the Mane.

DBroncos4life
10-15-2006, 04:59 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=47391

Just saying

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 05:00 PM
Eat shit, trolls.

DBroncos4life
10-15-2006, 05:02 PM
Eat shit, trolls.
I have 32 posts now you have over 10K on the Mane. Pretty sure you're the troll. ROFL

Florida_Bronco
10-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Eat shit, trolls.

What the **** Bobo? You have a good ole time coming over on the Mane and baiting people and stirring up shit, yet you get your pink panties all up in bunch when someone does the same to you?

What's the deal with that Bob?

I'll tell you what it is, you're a little front running bitch.

Florida_Bronco
10-15-2006, 05:06 PM
I have 32 posts now you have over 10K on the Mane. Pretty sure you're the troll. ROFL

Dude, don't you know that fatass is the only one allowed to troll? It's like a man law or some shit.

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 05:11 PM
Both of you can eat the corn nuggets out of my shit. I don't go over to the Mane and call people out for retarded crap like you have done in this thread. I'm there to talk football. Sometimes people don't like my opinion, and it gets labeled as trolling. Christ, I got banned last week for posting a picture of Jake Plummer and Jason Elam. It was identical to the original photo, apart from the fact that I moved Elam down about three inches. OH NOES! You folks over there are 99 percent sandy vaginas. You're a bunch of whiny, bitchass motherf*ckers, and you deserve exactly what you get.

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 05:12 PM
heh, FB humping GoChiefs leg...again.

I am so glad there are no men stalking me like that on the internet.

Florida_Bronco
10-15-2006, 05:21 PM
Both of you can eat the corn nuggets out of my shit. I don't go over to the Mane and call people out for retarded crap like you have done in this thread. I'm there to talk football. Sometimes people don't like my opinion, and it gets labeled as trolling. Christ, I got banned last week for posting a picture of Jake Plummer and Jason Elam. It was identical to the original photo, apart from the fact that I moved Elam down about three inches. OH NOES! You folks over there are 99 percent sandy vaginas. You're a bunch of whiny, bitchass motherf*ckers, and you deserve exactly what you get.

Bullshit, you fat tub of grade B lard. You come over there and troll and bait people with posts that are thinly disguised as real football talk. Case in point being the discussion about Matt Leinhart after you guys played them, and you came in praising him and threw in "he will be better than Cutler" at the end of your post when there was nothing regarding Cutler in the thread. You just wanted to stir up some shit and cause a fight.

If you're gonna dish it out, you better be ready to take it. Now go take your ass back down to the basement and cry in your John Elway pillow case.

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 05:24 PM
Would you like to have sex? I want to stick my pineapple cock up your supple white ass.

Florida_Bronco
10-15-2006, 05:24 PM

You've admitted to being as tired of his shit as I am.

Florida_Bronco
10-15-2006, 05:25 PM
Would you like to have sex? I want to stick my pineapple cock up your supple white ass.

Can you find your dick under all that lard?

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 05:27 PM
The question is can you find my dick under all that lard. Then you can suck it. Come on baby, spread for me.

Florida_Bronco
10-15-2006, 05:31 PM
The question is can you find my dick under all that lard. Then you can suck it. Come on baby, spread for me.

Sorry man, I lost my magnifying glass last week...although I doubt it would have made a difference.

Bill Parcells
10-15-2006, 05:38 PM

OH SHIT!!!

I Almost pissed myself over that one Zach!!!! ROFL ROFL

OldTownChief
10-15-2006, 05:42 PM

I don't see it that way at all. Gochiefs runs his mouth over there and they have every right to call him out here IMO. The quote posted in the thread starter makes gochiefs look like a real dumb ass.

Florida_Bronco
10-15-2006, 05:46 PM
Oh Bob, how is that CroyleNextMontana thing working out for you?

Also, looks like you are down 55 points in your ban bet with Steve Sewell. We're going to enjoy not having you around, bitch!

Florida_Bronco
10-15-2006, 05:49 PM
I don't see it that way at all. Gochiefs runs his mouth over there and they have every right to call him out here IMO. The quote posted in the thread starter makes gochiefs look like a real dumb ass.

Thanks man. Bob's biggest problem is he posts stuff like it's a fact and then he looks like a dumbass. There are also several Chiefs fans over there who are respected because they don't act like idiots, so it's not just because he's a chiefs fan.

greg63
10-16-2006, 10:32 AM
I love this thread. LMAO

Florida_Bronco
10-16-2006, 12:46 PM
I love this thread. LMAO

GoChiefs sure didn't!!

L.A. Chieffan
10-16-2006, 12:47 PM
wow. donkey fans are cool

jspchief
10-16-2006, 12:48 PM
I think FB should keep his cripplefights over at the retard home. Like any of us are supposed to give a shit what gochiefs said on the Mange.

FAX
10-16-2006, 12:51 PM
Who is Mr. Florida_Bronco and why do his posts smell like an open tuna can?

FAX

Florida_Bronco
10-16-2006, 12:53 PM
I think FB should keep his cripplefights over at the retard home. Like any of us are supposed to give a shit what gochiefs said on the Mange.

Wasn't it you who said "GoChiefs is our dog to kick around" just awhile back? If so, could you please keep your dog in your own damn yard?

No worries, he far behind Steve Sewell in their 1 year ban bet, so at the end of the regular season all of his dumbassery will be confined to CP...and my God do I feel sorry for you guys.

Florida_Bronco
10-16-2006, 12:54 PM
why do his posts smell like an open tuna can?

Some statements are so lame and retarded they should be quoted just for ridicule...

...this is one of those statements.

tk13
10-16-2006, 12:54 PM
Here's the list of people who care about this thread:

jspchief
10-16-2006, 12:56 PM
Wasn't it you who said "GoChiefs is our dog to kick around" just awhile back? If so, could you please keep your dog in your own damn yard?

No worries, he far behind Steve Sewell in their 1 year ban bet, so at the end of the regular season all of his dumbassery will be confined to CP...and my God do I feel sorry for you guys.It's the internet you moron. None of us have any control over what he does. However, if he's such a plague to your shithole BB, maybe you guys should just ban him.

Or I guess you could just become a hypocrite, lower yourself to his level, and start trolling Chiefs boards.

Florida_Bronco
10-16-2006, 01:05 PM
It's the internet you moron. None of us have any control over what he does.

No shit?!? Don't take yourself too seriously man.

However, if he's such a plague to your shithole BB, maybe you guys should just ban him.

He's been banned at least twice, with me leading the charge on the most recent one, and he's most likely going to be gone for a year due to his ban bet.

Also, you shouldn't be insulting other message boards, seeing as how CP is using a version of VBulletin that is almost 3 years old, while Taco John keeps the Mane updated with top of the line features.

Or I guess you could just become a hypocrite, lower yourself to his level, and start trolling Chiefs boards.

Hey, all my "trolling" has been confined to exposing GoChiefs for the clueless idiot he is. I haven't poured salt in anyone's wounds over the loss. I didn't come over here and gloat about your loss or anything.

And just for the record, you can see I at least have some support from your fellow Chiefs fans.

Dartgod
10-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Why is this shit even here? Take your dipshit ass back to the Mane, troll.

Count Zarth
10-16-2006, 01:06 PM
I missed on a prediction, and now I'm a clueless idiot. Wonderful.

I'm sure you knew before the game that the Chiefs would lose by 38 points.

Please leave. No one wants you here.

Frazod
10-16-2006, 01:08 PM
We need to bring back Romper Room. And this thread needs to go in it. :shake:

HemiEd
10-16-2006, 01:09 PM
It's the internet you moron. None of us have any control over what he does. However, if he's such a plague to your shithole BB, maybe you guys should just ban him.

I think even Taco knows that banning him would hurt their board.

vailpass
10-16-2006, 01:10 PM
wow. donkey fans are cool

Outstanding avvy."Throw the Jew down the well" is one of his most hilarious spoofs.

jspchief
10-16-2006, 01:10 PM
We need to bring back Romper Room. And this thread needs to go in it. :shake:No shit. The last thing this place needs is a bitch fight between gochiefs and some donkey douchebag that thinks any of us give a damn.

Dartgod
10-16-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm pretty sure that someone who has over 10,000 posts on a BB is not a troll. Only 32 posts though? :hmmm:

Florida_Bronco
10-16-2006, 01:55 PM
I missed on a prediction, and now I'm a clueless idiot. Wonderful.

I'm sure you knew before the game that the Chiefs would lose by 38 points.

Please leave. No one wants you here.

You didn't miss on a prediction, you stated something as fact and got made a fool of.

You're not wanted at the Mane, yet you still show up there, so why should I be any different?

Florida_Bronco
10-16-2006, 01:56 PM
I'm pretty sure that someone who has over 10,000 posts on a BB is not a troll. Only 32 posts though? :hmmm:

Bob is the definition of a troll going by his actions on the Mane.

Count Zarth
10-16-2006, 01:57 PM
Absolutely not. I get labeled a troll simply because people don't like my opinions. I certainly don't post bullshit threads like this one. And I stick around to take my lumps.

|Zach|
10-16-2006, 01:58 PM
GoChiefs loves threads like this.

Just fueling the fire.

Count Zarth
10-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Actually I hate this thread. It's stupid. He's stupid. His obsession with me is disturbing. The Mane and CP would both be better places if he simply forgot I existed.

Dartgod
10-16-2006, 02:00 PM
Bob is the definition of a troll going by his actions on the Mane.Once again, nobody here gives a flying F*** YOU what he does over on the Mane. It seems to me that someone with over 10,000 posts should be pretty easy to find over there. Yet you decide it's necessary throw a flaming bag of poo over here to get at him. I don't understand the logic.

Frazod
10-16-2006, 02:07 PM
Time to flush this one, I think. Could one of the mods do the honors?

vailpass
10-16-2006, 02:16 PM
GoChiefs loves threads like this.

Just fueling the fire.

Exactly. Draven's entire self-identity is based on attention he receives on the intarweb be it positive or negative. By parading as a football fan he has found a very large population segment in which to practice his attention whoring.
Posting to insult Draven is non-productive; any kind of attention tastes sweet to him.

Count Zarth
10-16-2006, 02:18 PM
You know that's not true, vailpass. I'd rather both you and Florida Chonco would just **** off and die.

jspchief
10-16-2006, 02:41 PM
You're not wanted at the Mane, yet you still show up there, so why should I be any different?Because gochiefs is a dumbass. Why the hell would you want to emulate him?

King_Chief_Fan
10-16-2006, 02:42 PM

I don't care if you are a pussy donk fan troll.
That is funny right there

Florida_Bronco
10-16-2006, 06:34 PM
Actually I hate this thread. It's stupid. He's stupid. His obsession with me is disturbing. The Mane and CP would both be better places if he simply forgot I existed.

Bullshit Bob, you are 100% troll.

Florida_Bronco
10-16-2006, 06:35 PM
Because gochiefs is a dumbass. Why the hell would you want to emulate him?

This whole thread is dedicated to his dumbassery...but I see your point.