PDA

View Full Version : CBS sucks

eChief
10-15-2006, 05:13 PM
they took the chiefs game off so they could show the rest of the jets miami game.

what a bunch of wankers.

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 05:15 PM
Why wouldn't they? Terrible thread.

KC2004
10-15-2006, 05:16 PM
Ummm looks to be a good idea on their part. Granted I was pissed to but lets get real. Do we show a blowout or a barn burner? Hate to say it but they made the correct call.

eChief
10-15-2006, 05:19 PM
Why wouldn't they? Terrible thread.

Not the point at all. When I buy tickets to a Chiefs game I arrive early and I stay until the clock says 0:00.00 I never leave a game until it's officially over. I think the networks need to remember who it is that is paying them to show the games. The consumer that watches the games is where their money comes from. I might be single minded on this but I'm a Chiefs fan first then an NFL fan after the Chiefs are finished, win or lose.

If you don't like the thread don't post on it.

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 05:20 PM
Not the point at all. When I buy tickets to a Chiefs game I arrive early and I stay until the clock says 0:00.00 I never leave a game until it's officially over. I think the networks need to remember who it is that is paying them to show the games. The consumer that watches the games is where their money comes from. I might be single minded on this but I'm a Chiefs fan first then an NFL fan after the Chiefs are finished, win or lose.

If you don't like the thread don't post on it.
Sorry, I didn't realize you had literally no idea how network TV works. I will move on.

Hydrae
10-15-2006, 05:22 PM
The only thing that bothered me about it was they did it when we were trying to get a second TD. It was 3rd and goal when they switched. The timing was all wrong, not the decision to go to the more interesting to the general audience game.

Spott
10-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Actually, I got to see the whole Jets game down here. For once, I am very glad that the Chiefs game wasn't shown here.

Sam Hall
10-15-2006, 05:46 PM
I agree CBS sucks, but they're not putting on the worthless broadcast that is "Football Night in America." What the hell is NBC thinking? I hate the presentation. It's no fun. Where is the football? I miss "NFL Primetime."

eChief
10-15-2006, 05:52 PM
Sorry, I didn't realize you had literally no idea how network TV works. I will move on.

The only thing sorrier than your reply is your lack of knowledge of what I said.

The fact that they change programming doesn't mean that I have to like it. Think about it if you have the capability to do so.

I worked for FOX for 10 years as a transmitter engineer. You are probably right, I don't know how the networks function.

dj56dt58
10-15-2006, 06:00 PM
That would piss me off if it happened to me too but what's worse is how many other games they showed WHILE OURS WAS STARTING, then they have a 10 minute long commercial break before taking us to our game.

www.cbs.com scroll to the bottom click feedback and tell em what ya think