PDA

View Full Version : I've learned three things this weekend

Bowser
10-15-2006, 06:26 PM
1) Logical and I should never, EVER start ****Official**** threads. If we even consider doing it from here on out, we should be taken out back and shot.

2) Gunther needs to be fired. It was like the Chiefs D was suprised there was a game today. I'll admit I remember and hope for the Gun of old, but he doesn't have Derrick Thomas, Neil Smith, James Hasty, Dale Carter, Dan Saleamua, Joe Phillips, Donnie Edwards, or Tracy Simien anymore.

3) The term "super-nookie" turns Jenny Gump on. She likes the rough stuff, apparently.

I am now going to go and finish drinking myself into oblivion.

KcMizzou
10-15-2006, 06:28 PM
4) ****Team A is thrashing Team B**** Threads should only be used to jinx rival teams. Reverse mojo style...

Bowser
10-15-2006, 06:30 PM
4) ****Team A is thrashing Team B**** Threads should only be used to jinx rival teams. Reverse mojo style...

Where were you 30 hours ago? :cuss:

Fire Me Boy!
10-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Here's the only thing that is certain: we aren't as bad as we were today and we aren't as good as we were against the 49ers.

As I see it, without Roaf and Green, our offense is capable of handling itself against bad to mediocre offenses, assuming the defense is handling itself. Our defense is a big question mark. We clearly were not prepared for today.