PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances that Trent is back next week?

Hammock Parties
10-15-2006, 05:30 PM
I imagine he has been cleared to play this week. They'd probably like to give him another week so he can get more practice time in, but given the state of our offense, they need him. Is there any risk in throwing him out there a week early?

DMAC
10-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Arent you set on Huard?

Bowser
10-15-2006, 05:32 PM
I imagine he has been cleared to play this week. They'd probably like to give him another week so he can get more practice time in, but given the state of our offense, they need him. Is there any risk in throwing him out there a week early?

Bring him back against the Charger's D? Hell no!

He'll be just fine going tagainst the Seahawks in a couple of weeks, if he's cleared to play.

tk13
10-15-2006, 05:33 PM
Are you being serious? Trent suffered a serious head injury, I think there'd be just a little bit of risk involved in bringing him back too early...

DMAC
10-15-2006, 05:34 PM
Is this GoChiefs sister?

OldTownChief
10-15-2006, 05:35 PM
Go write another article on "Air Huard" idiot. To answer your question...ZERO chance.

milkman
10-15-2006, 05:38 PM
Wow GoFeisty, it didn't take long for you to jump off of Huard's nutsack.

That's the fastest dive I believe I've ever seen.

elvomito
10-15-2006, 05:39 PM
more importantly, is the o-line going to play next week?

Hammock Parties
10-15-2006, 05:43 PM
Wow GoFeisty, it didn't take long for you to jump off of Huard's nutsack.

That's the fastest dive I believe I've ever seen.

I don't believe I said anything about Damon Huard.

milkman
10-15-2006, 05:50 PM
I don't believe I said anything about Damon Huard.

Not in this thread.

But your post implies that you don't have faith in Huard now, so it's pretty apparent you jumped after riding his sack for 3 weeks now.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2006, 05:53 PM
I don't believe Green was capable of preventing us from getting our asses handed to us, today. I think it's clear his absence, in addition to a piss-poor offensive line, is really hampering our running game. We need him.

milkman
10-15-2006, 05:56 PM
I don't believe Green was capable of preventing us from getting our asses handed to us, today. I think it's clear his absence, in addition to a piss-poor offensive line, is really hampering our running game. We need him.

So if Green wasn't capable of preventing us from getting our asses handed to us, why do we need him?

Spell it out for me.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2006, 05:58 PM
We need him so the running game isn't shut down so badly.

milkman
10-15-2006, 06:00 PM

Why?

What does Green bring to the table that Huard doesn't?

Hammock Parties
10-15-2006, 06:02 PM
Pie.

OldTownChief
10-15-2006, 06:02 PM

"Air Huard" can't spread the D?

ChiefsFanInSeattle
10-15-2006, 06:03 PM
No chance of Trent returning next week. He only late this week even did any kind of working out, according to what I read on the KC Star web site. Even if he returns to full speed practice this week, Seattle is the earliest I'd expect to see him.

WilliamTheIrish
10-15-2006, 06:04 PM
.....He only late this week even did any kind of working out,... .

Wha...?

milkman
10-15-2006, 06:05 PM
Pie.

Are you a puss who won't admit to Huard's faults, and your misguided faith.

Deberg_1990

They need to top being so predictiable on 1st and 2nd down. Dont always run, run....

I guess they dont feel like they trust Huard enough to make the same throws that Trent could make?? It looked like Huard did try to make some of those throws today and failed. Honestly, he showed his limitations today. He has a slow ass delivery and release. He isnt very accurate at anything over 15+ yards. He is nothing more than servicable. Hes not bad, but nothing special either.

I don't think Trent wants to play behind this line. If he does, then he was hit harder than we think.

Bwana
none

milkman
10-15-2006, 06:08 PM
They need to top being so predictiable on 1st and 2nd down. Dont always run, run....

I guess they dont feel like they trust Huard enough to make the same throws that Trent could make?? Honestly, it looked like Huard did try to make some of those throws today and failed. Honestly, he showed his limitations today. He has a slow ass delivery and release. He isnt very accurate at anything over 15+ yards. He is nothing more than servicable. Hes not bad, but nothing special either.

I've been saying this for over a year and a half now.

GoFeisty refused to believe me.

Deberg_1990
10-15-2006, 06:12 PM

Yea, i respect that he has been able to come in and win the last few weeks, but i had to laugh at all the "Air Huard" run hes gotten the past few weeks. Dude, is not a starter and never will be. To be fair, most backup QB's in the league are about the same caliber as huard.

WilliamTheIrish
10-15-2006, 06:13 PM

GoFeisty? Outstanding!!! LMAO

OldTownChief
10-15-2006, 06:14 PM
Honestly, he showed his limitations today. He has a slow ass delivery and release. He isnt very accurate at anything over 15+ yards.

But he's Air Huard. Didn't you read the article?

OldTownChief
10-15-2006, 06:15 PM
To be fair, most backup QB's in the league are about the same caliber as huard.

I'd put Huard in the lower 1/3rd.

Deberg_1990
10-15-2006, 06:16 PM
But he's Air Huard. Didn't you read the article?

hahaha......

Some guy on 810 just said it best. His arm strength is suspect. He floats the ball and it gives the defensive guys that millisecond more to react. Very well said. I dont mean to pile on the guy, Hes not the reason we lost the game. Just keeping things in perspective.

milkman
10-15-2006, 06:20 PM
Yea, i respect that he has been able to come in and win the last few weeks, but i had to laugh at all the "Air Huard" run hes gotten the past few weeks. Dude, is not a starter and never will be. To be fair, most backup QB's in the league are about the same caliber as huard.

All I'm really doing here is trying to get GoFeisty to acknowledge this fact publicly.

But he's a puss, so he won't.

cdcox
10-15-2006, 06:26 PM
0% this week
30% next week
60% week after

Hootie
10-15-2006, 06:45 PM
Green brings a lot more to the table than Huard does. A LOT MORE.

I like Huard, I really do...but his batted balls are getting ridiculous...and Green is just simply better in this offense. There is a reason Huard is a backup.

Sure-Oz
10-15-2006, 06:50 PM
Defenses respect Green and not Huard, cause our own coach dont even have respect for huard! I hope he is back after the next 2 weeks.

Hootie
10-15-2006, 06:52 PM
I don't think today's game falls on Huards shoulders whatsoever. Solari called a terrible game. We should've just friggin' ran hurry up the whole game and ditched the running game...until they started to respect our passing game. The one thing about today's game was Pittsburgh really wasn't getting to Huard...so if we can't run block, we might as well pass block. I rather throw three incompletions than watch LJ get crushed in the backfield because our LT is the worst football player in the NFL.

I think Huard intentionally hit him in the head with that football...

FAX
10-15-2006, 06:55 PM
Trent isn't the answer now. We have so many problems it's hard to know where to start the repairs. Oline, dline, fullback, safety, coaching ...

My fear is that Trent comes back only to be flattened like a Greencake again. I would hate to see that.

FAX

FloridaMan88
10-15-2006, 07:07 PM
Having Trent Green at QB isn't going to change the fact this defense isn't going to be playoff-caliber as long as Goonther is defensive coordinator

Skip Towne
10-16-2006, 09:18 PM
All I'm really doing here is trying to get GoFeisty to acknowledge this fact publicly.

But he's a puss, so he won't.
Have you ever noticed the %age of the time GoChiefs is right? Well, let me help you out. It is abysmal. The guy has never set foot on a football field and what he knows he either read someplace or somebody told him. He is the master of second hand news.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 09:22 PM
I watch more football than you, old man. My knowledge comes mostly firsthand.

Skip Towne
10-16-2006, 09:28 PM
I watch more football than you, old man. My knowledge comes mostly firsthand.
That's what I said. You watch and that is all. Second hand news, fatass.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 09:29 PM
That's what I said. You watch and that is all. Second hand news, fatass.

Let me go suit up for a few games then...like you. Idiot.

Hootie
10-16-2006, 09:31 PM
LMAO. Skip always uses the "he's never stepped foot on a football field" line.

Skip, are you that ****ing stupid? Does it really matter? I bet John Clayton played a lot of ****ing football.

Shit, if you ever played football, it was a far different game that it is today. I've never seen you post anything remotely useful to this website, other than useless drivel that usually makes little sense. You're a sad old man...

Skip Towne
10-16-2006, 09:32 PM
Let me go suit up for a few games then...like you. Idiot.
I've played the game, you haven't. You are a typical lardass pretender. You aren't fooling anybody. Everybody on this board knows what a phony you are.

Hootie
10-16-2006, 09:33 PM
I'll start a flag football team...will that make me a more credible fan?!

What does having played the game (at any level other than the pro level) have to do with the amount of knowledge you have on the subject? Shit. High school football and pro football aren't even the same sport.

Hootie
10-16-2006, 09:33 PM
You played the game?! Back when the ****ing helmets were leather. Was the forward pass even invented by then old man?? You're a ****ing joke.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 09:34 PM
I get paid for my football opinion.

You never have, and never will.

Whether or not I ever played the game is completely irrelevant. I have friends who played high school football. They don't know shit.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 09:37 PM
Nice rep, Skip. LMAO

Skip Towne
10-16-2006, 09:40 PM
I get paid for my football opinion.

You never have, and never will.

Whether or not I ever played the game is completely irrelevant. I have friends who played high school football. They don't know shit.
I don't believe for a minute anybody is paying you for that tripe you put out. Got any proof or is it just more of your big mouth?

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 09:43 PM
I don't believe for a minute anybody is paying you for that tripe you put out. Got any proof or is it just more of your big mouth?

Now you're calling me a liar? Eat shit.

I'll issue a challenge to you right now. We'll battle for the remaining 11 weeks mano-a-mano in an NFL pick'em contest. You and me alone. We pick the games each week. At the end of the year, the loser bears the winner's choice of sig.

What say you? If you're so much goddamn smarter than me, let's see you prove it.

Hootie
10-16-2006, 09:43 PM
last time skippy told me to prove something, after I proved it, he ran away from the thread.

The dude is a ****ing loser.

Skip Towne
10-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Now you're calling me a liar? Eat shit.

I'll issue a challenge to you right now. We'll battle for the remaining 11 weeks mano-a-mano in an NFL pick'em contest. You and me alone. We pick the games each week. At the end of the year, the loser bears the winner's choice of sig.

What say you? If you're so much goddamn smarter than me, let's see you prove it.
I have absolutely no intention of having anything to do with your phony ass. And yes, you are a goddamned liar. Nobody would pay for your shit. Prove it or shut the f*ck up about it. When you post your ignorant shit on here it is largely ignored. What little response you get is negative. And you expect anybody to believe they are paying you? You are the only one on here that is that stupid. Prove it or stfu about it.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 09:52 PM
I have absolutely no intention of having anything to do with your phony ass. .

It's real easy skip. You just post the winners each week. There's no way either of us can cheat. It's all out in the open on the board.

Are you a man or a mouse? The gauntlet has been thrown down. Are you a bad enough dude to beat GoChiefs?

Rausch
10-16-2006, 09:53 PM
Call me selfish but I don't want him back until we've had a chance to fix this line.

I'd prefer him to call games/coach/comment after he retires and not be a slobbering retard...

Skip Towne
10-16-2006, 09:54 PM
last time skippy told me to prove something, after I proved it, he ran away from the thread.

The dude is a ****ing loser.
I have no idea what you are talking about but I pay very little attention to anything you say.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 09:56 PM
C'mon Skip. Let's go. Let's do this. I want to see you drop your incredible knowledge on me for 11 weeks.

Hootie
10-16-2006, 09:57 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about but I pay very little attention to anything you say.
I bet limpy...

Skip Towne
10-16-2006, 09:57 PM
It's real easy skip. You just post the winners each week. There's no way either of us can cheat. It's all out in the open on the board.

Are you a man or a mouse? The gauntlet has been thrown down. Are you a bad enough dude to beat GoChiefs?
I am not about to make any kind of deal with the likes of you. You are a lying, cheating little man who still lives with his momma. You can shove your gauntlet up your pudgy ass.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 09:58 PM
I am not about to make any kind of deal with the likes of you. You are a lying, cheating little man who still lives with his momma. You can shove your gauntlet up your pudgy ass.

There's no way for me to cheat. You're just scared I might beat you. And I would. I'd destroy you in an 11-week pick'em. We'd end the contest early for mercy's sake.

You ****in' pussy.

Skip Towne
10-16-2006, 09:59 PM
Not to get off the subject here, you need to PROVE you are getting paid for your shitty articles. I say you are a f*cking liar.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 10:01 PM
If I prove it, will you agree to enter the contest?

Skip Towne
10-16-2006, 10:04 PM
There's no way for me to cheat. You're just scared I might beat you. And I would. I'd destroy you in an 11-week pick'em. We'd end the contest early for mercy's sake.

You ****in' pussy.
Obviously, you ignorant f*ck, you weren't around when the Planet had the pick 'em contests. I was in the top five both years. My objection is having to deal with your phony ass. Your entire history is filled with lies, deceit and attempts to cheat. I won't lend you any credibility. I think you are a despicable piece of trash. And you prove it everyday. You are a disgrace to society. Your parents are total failures.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 10:05 PM
Yes or no, Skip.

Yes or no. There's no way for me to cheat. None whatsoever.

YOU ARE SCARED.

Skip Towne
10-16-2006, 10:07 PM
Yes or no, Skip.

Yes or no. There's no way for me to cheat. None whatsoever.

YOU ARE SCARED.
You flatter yourself you piece of dung. NOBODY is afraid of you. I refuse to have anything to do with you. You make me sick. You should have been knocked in the head when you were a pup. Society would have been well served.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 10:10 PM
C'mon Skip. Let's go. There's no way I can cheat. None. Nada. Zilch. Zip.

You're not going to enter into this contest under any circumstance, are you? What if I submit my picks to someone trustworthy every week?

DomerNKC
10-16-2006, 10:11 PM
someone must have told him (probably priest) that he gets paid whether he suits up or not. I dont look for him in there any time soon...if ever. he will milk this for as long as he can, or until the chiefs get a better left tackle.

Hootie
10-16-2006, 10:13 PM
someone must have told him (probably priest) that he gets paid whether he suits up or not. I dont look for him in there any time soon...if ever. he will milk this for as long as he can, or until the chiefs get a better left tackle.
oh, well, you're dumb

|Zach|
10-16-2006, 10:14 PM
Yowza.

DomerNKC
10-16-2006, 10:18 PM
oh, well, you're dumbwitty response moron.

Hootie
10-16-2006, 10:21 PM
witty response moron.
after the comment you made you didn't deserve a witty response...

Skip Towne
10-16-2006, 10:24 PM
C'mon Skip. Let's go. There's no way I can cheat. None. Nada. Zilch. Zip.

You're not going to enter into this contest under any circumstance, are you? What if I submit my picks to someone trustworthy every week?
I will not aid in your self promotion in any manner. I would probably beat you but that is not the point. We were talking about your constant and continual propensity to lie and cheat. F*ck your guessing contests, PROVE that you weren't lying about getting paid from that obscure rag that prints you. I'm guessing your "pay" is a free subscription to what nobody will pay for in the first place. It is just your nature to lie, cheat and stretch the truth. But I can understand that since my degree is in psychology. If I was as f*cked up as you are, I would do everything in my power to embellish an otherwise pathetic resume. You suck at life!! You depend on your mother to support you at 25 years of age. Doesn't that embarrass you even a little bit? Do you know no shame? How do you justify your existence? You're too distasteful for me to even keep discussing. I want to enjoy what is left of the evening. I'm waiting for the proof that ANYBODY pays you in US Dollars.

DomerNKC
10-16-2006, 10:24 PM
you probably couldnt read it anyway.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 10:27 PM
I'm waiting for the proof that ANYBODY pays you in US Dollars.

I'm waiting for a reason to give it to you.

Rausch
10-16-2006, 10:27 PM
C'mon Skip. Let's go. Let's do this. I want to see you drop your incredible knowledge on me for 11 weeks.

You don't need to be calling anyone out.

Skip Towne
10-16-2006, 10:38 PM
I'm waiting for a reason to give it to you.
How about trying to gain a single kernal of credibility on a board where you are regarded as a joke? That should work for a reason. Until you prove it I stand by my statement that you are a goddamned liar.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 10:46 PM
How about trying to gain a single kernal of credibility on a board where you are regarded as a joke?

I contribute more to this board than you do. Go **** yourself.

Here's your proof, assbag:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8744/proofwj1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Hootie
10-16-2006, 10:48 PM
Oooh, skip = BURNED

Hootie
10-16-2006, 10:52 PM
Skip likes to disappear when he's proven a douche bag. Seriously, I almost feel bad for the guy...he's about as pathetic as they come.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 10:53 PM
He's a poor pathetic old bastard. I wonder if he can even use PayPal through that shitty WebTV? :D

Halfcan
10-16-2006, 11:04 PM
As bad as our line is right now-I hate to see him come back too early.

Hootie
10-16-2006, 11:05 PM
As bad as our line is right now-I hate to see him come back too early.
I thought he was retiring?

jidar
10-16-2006, 11:59 PM
hahahah

what an awesome thread.

what the **** is the matter with this ****ing board though? I mean a guy asks when Trent is going to be back, which ought to be the #1 thing on every Chiefs fans mind, and suddenly it's time to throw down.

sheesh

Rausch
10-17-2006, 12:35 AM
hahahah

what an awesome thread.

what the **** is the matter with this ****ing board though? I mean a guy asks when Trent is going to be back, which ought to be the #1 thing on every Chiefs fans mind, and suddenly it's time to throw down.

sheesh

Kinda' like when 6 guys get together at the bar an' none of them are getting laid.

Funny how a fight always breaks out...

Psyko Tek
10-17-2006, 01:01 AM
more importantly, is the o-line going to play next week?

that avatar just knocks me off topic,

ChiefFan31
10-17-2006, 01:06 AM
Im sure this has been covered and has also veered well off topic at this point on page 5.

However, The chances are Zero IMO

Why would we want to see him killed?

Seattle or after, or perhaps next season, or...