PDA

View Full Version : Which unit was the most pathetic today?

Rain Man
10-15-2006, 06:45 PM
Poll to follow, unless Cowher challenges it and the refs make me put up a poll about Pullmahhairoo.

JBucc
10-15-2006, 06:46 PM
So hard to choose. Make it a multiple choice one so I can pick O and D

Bowser
10-15-2006, 06:47 PM
E - all the above.

With Colquitt being the exception. They should charter him a flight home on a Lear so the suckiness of the rest of the team doesn't seep into his bloodstream.

Easy 6
10-15-2006, 06:54 PM
The units

Ari Chi3fs
10-15-2006, 07:01 PM
even the Brats were burnt.

FAX
10-15-2006, 07:13 PM
This is the third game this year when I felt that our Chiefs weren't properly prepared.

The first was the Cincy game. Then it was the Cards, and now this one. I honestly believe that Herm is having trouble getting this team ready to play.

I know that the "Herm doesn't block" argument is valid. Yet, my impression is that we're getting behind early in games unnecessarily. It's as if our game planning is comparatively inferior or we're just not ready to take the field from an emotional standpoint.

For that reason, I'm going to say, "coaching staff" even though it isn't one of your choices, Mr. Rain Man.

FAX

OldTownChief
10-15-2006, 07:18 PM
Our Punter and long snapper were the only players on the team that came to play.

dj56dt58
10-15-2006, 07:19 PM
Who are the 2 smartasses that said they all played great?

And how has nobody voted for any defensive position? I mean the offense played bad but the efense was bitch slapped up and down the field. I would expect better play out of a defense having law, surtain, johnson, mitchell, allen, and hali going against a struggling offense than I would an offense w/o its starting qb, an offensive line that can't block shit, 1 decent reciever, a rb that can't get out of the backfield this year, going against a great defense in a hostile environment. The defense didnt even try...

MichaelH
10-15-2006, 07:19 PM
If you add poor coaching, I'll go with that and the all of above option.

JohninGpt
10-15-2006, 07:20 PM
Our Punter and long snapper were the only players on the team that came to play.
Yeah, and with the amount he played, Colquitt probably got more yardage than the rest of the league combined.

Rain Man
10-15-2006, 07:22 PM
I voted for the offensive line, which is having its lunch money stolen week in and week out, but the defensive backs played their worst game of the year this week, too. There were several plays in the first half where the camera had to go with a fisheye lens just to show the nearest Chief to the receiver.

Bwana
10-15-2006, 07:23 PM
ol

Count Alex's Losses
10-15-2006, 07:23 PM
The OL has to perform better. We can't go three weeks sucking shit in the run game. That's not winning football.