PDA

View Full Version : I hope those Duke Lacrosse guys do hard time.

Rain Man
10-15-2006, 07:49 PM
I saw the first little bit of 60 Minutes, and it's criminal that they paid $800 for two hours of time by those two uglysauruses. Did that whole team have a cellulite fetish or something?

Mr. Laz
10-16-2006, 10:52 AM
in other news...............

did you see that 2 of the duke players had alibis ....... proof that they were somewhere else at the time of the alleged attack and the prosecutor wouldn't even look at the proof?

:shake:

noa
10-16-2006, 10:54 AM
KILL WHITEYS!!!

redbrian
10-16-2006, 10:55 AM
did you see that 2 of the duke players had alibis ....... proof that they were somewhere else at the time of the alleged attack and the prosecutor wouldn't even look at the proof?

I think you need to check your sarcasim meter.

The crime for hard time is not for rape but for, bad taste in strippers.

Mr. Laz
10-16-2006, 10:57 AM
I think you need to check your sarcasim meter.

The crime for hard time is not for rape but for, bad taste in strippers.
i got the sarcasm :)

....... i was changing the subject.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 10:58 AM

That's because it's the prosecutors moment of fame. They don't care about guilt of innocents, they care about the percentage of convictions and winning big one's like this when their name is out there to promote their career. I am completely disgusted by judicial system and the law in this country, there really is no justice.

dr00d
10-16-2006, 11:01 AM
I can't believe they let those d-bags on tv...that is just as bad as Adrian Petersons dad and his feel good story on gameday...bleh...Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Why the hell are we giving these criminals tv time for god sakes? Petersons dad was in jail for 12 years for being a con artist...it wasn't like he was an innocient or something...please..

Amnorix
10-16-2006, 11:02 AM
That's because it's the prosecutors moment of fame. They don't care about guilt of innocents, they care about the percentage of convictions and winning big one's like this when their name is out there to promote their career. I am completely disgusted by judicial system and the law in this country, there really is no justice.

There is quite alot of justice, but no system is perfect, and our judicial system is definitely far from perfect.

Ultimately, prosecutors are politicans, and its unfortunate when they put politics ahead of being good and worthy members of the criminal justice system. Frankly, that guy deserves to be sued for prosectuorial misconduct, and sanctioned by the Courts, this one is so beyond bad.

Mr. Laz
10-16-2006, 11:03 AM
Why the hell are we giving these criminals tv time for god sakes?
ummm ...... "dude"

so you've decided they are guilty already?

Phobia
10-16-2006, 11:04 AM
I saw the lead-ins for that broad. It was pretty apparent she was lying - to me, anyway. I haven't followed the situation very closely and I didn't watch the 60 minutes thing.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 11:09 AM
There is quite alot of justice, but no system is perfect, and our judicial system is definitely far from perfect.

Ultimately, prosecutors are politicans, and its unfortunate when they put politics ahead of being good and worthy members of the criminal justice system. Frankly, that guy deserves to be sued for prosectuorial misconduct, and sanctioned by the Courts, this one is so beyond bad.

It's 2 fold. It's the prosecutor in this case. Speaking of politicians it's also the agenda they push into law. When you are facing less time for brutalizing and almost killing a baby as you would be for selling pot seeds out of Canada the system is broken. With justice like that we are lucky there is steak on the table.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 11:11 AM
ummm ...... "dude"

When it comes to somebody being accused of rape it's amazing how many people immediately assume guilt. We have seen it time after time on this BB.

NewChief
10-16-2006, 11:18 AM
I hadn't been following this case at all, but if 60 Minutes got it right, the Prosecutor needs to be going to jail.

siberian khatru
10-16-2006, 11:21 AM
These are privileged white guys. They surely are guilty of something, somewhere. Kudos to Nifong for pursuing social justice.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 11:44 AM
I hadn't been following this case at all, but if 60 Minutes got it right, the Prosecutor needs to be going to jail.

Boys club, no way they go after him.

NewChief
10-16-2006, 11:47 AM
Boys club, no way they go after him.

I would look for a countersuit of some type, though. Whether it's against the accuser or the prosecutor, I don't know. It's a ridiculous case (once again, assuming that 60 minutes represented it accurately).

StcChief
10-16-2006, 11:50 AM
60 minutes story and the 'other' stripper refuting the claims....of the drunk chick.

Don't see how a jury could convict these guys.

Not one shread of evidence.

carlos3652
10-16-2006, 11:54 AM
ummm ...... "dude"

I think he was talking about AP dad...? Or maybe not?

dtebbe
10-16-2006, 02:19 PM
in other news...............

that should make it easy for them to clear themselves, and then counter -sue. I'm just not sure how you can bring a case against a DA. When you look at possible future lost wages, etc. there are some major damages.

DT

Simplex3
10-16-2006, 02:27 PM
What kills me isn't that one moron got into the DA's chair, I get how that happens. What gets me is that NOWHERE in the process was ANYONE smart enough to look at this horrid POS and say "whoa, we might want to wait until there is some f**king evidence that doesn't disprove the charges."

Let's face it, though. Had the charges not been brought and the arrests not been made we would have been treated to weeks and weeks of riveting TV with Jesse Jackson and the other race pimps out talking about how blacks get no justice in this country.