PDA

View Full Version : Has Father Time Officially Caught Up To The Chiefs?

Simplex3
10-15-2006, 06:50 PM
I know Roaf retired and Welborne is gone, but it just doesn't look like Shields, Wegeman, and Waters are pulling the same weight they used to either. Gonzo isn't dominating, Kennison is dropping balls. Knight is a step slower (can you believe that?), Law and Surtain have been good but not great.

We've been asking for a couple of years now when age was going to catch up. Has it finally happened or has the loss of two single guys really screwed this team up that bad?

blueballs
10-15-2006, 06:51 PM
Dick Curl

JohninGpt
10-15-2006, 06:52 PM
I think they left they're ass in thier other pants.

FAX
10-15-2006, 06:52 PM
Father Time hasn't caught up with them, Mr. Simplex3.

He's pulled down their pants and given them a big fat one right in the buttski.

FAX

Valiant
10-15-2006, 06:53 PM
ITs playcalling all playcalling...

Teams know what we are going to do, we do not deviate from the plan... Solari and the other decisions on O are killing us, I will not say much about the defense since this is their first really bad game..

Our rushing attack is pitiful, our passing outside if the 49'rs game has been atrocious..

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2006, 06:53 PM
This place is great.

I agree, today sucked total ass. I don't think it's reason to throw in the towel.

If Green gets this team 3-3 or 3-4, we have a chance.

Chiefs football is the one thing I look forward to every year...don't ruin this shit for me.

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 06:54 PM
4-3

B2chiefsfan
10-15-2006, 06:55 PM
Hold on to your lugnuts, it's time for an overhaul!!!!

Next year will be a transition year on O.

Looking for things to get worse before they get better.

Simplex3
10-15-2006, 06:56 PM
This place is great.

I agree, today sucked total ass. I don't think it's reason to throw in the towel.

Chiefs football is the one thing I look forward to every year...don't ruin this shit for me.
:spock:

You're right, if only *I* had wrapped up and not slipped in coverage *I* wouldn't be ruining the season for you.

CHENZ A!
10-15-2006, 06:57 PM
**** off father time.

plbrdude
10-15-2006, 06:57 PM
This place is great.

i'm with you. we fell to 2-3 , now we're done. steelers climbed to 2-4, and they're back on track to the play-offs.

Adept Havelock
10-15-2006, 07:02 PM
Father Time didn't "catch up" to us. He's lapped us a few times.....

milkman
10-15-2006, 07:03 PM
Age has caught up to the O-Line and Knight, but Kennison has always been a ball dropper.

Unfortunately, the O-Line is what made this offense go.

milkman
10-15-2006, 07:04 PM
i'm with you. we fell to 2-3 , now we're done. steelers climbed to 2-4, and they're back on track to the play-offs.

Different division.

plbrdude
10-15-2006, 07:07 PM
Different division.

missed point.

ROYC75
10-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Well, he has with me anyways ..............so it is possible !

Ari Chi3fs
10-15-2006, 07:10 PM
http://www.cityofbn.com/images/fatherTime.jpg

apparently Father TIme is a Cards fan.

Dammit Father Time! :cuss:

GoHuge
10-15-2006, 07:16 PM
Father Time didn't "catch up" to us. He's lapped us a few times.....Yeah where off the lead lap for sure. Maybe we can catch a lucky dog.

4th and Long
10-15-2006, 07:18 PM
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2126/fathertimexg1.jpg

milkman
10-15-2006, 07:21 PM
missed point.

What was the point?

plbrdude
10-15-2006, 07:24 PM
that we're ready to throw in the towel.

plbrdude
10-15-2006, 07:25 PM
and the steelers aren't

the Talking Can
10-15-2006, 07:28 PM
Father Time stuck a power drill in the Chief's starhole.

plbrdude
10-15-2006, 07:31 PM
Father Time stuck a power drill in the Chief's starhole.
that surely has to hurt.

Dark Horse
10-15-2006, 07:36 PM
Now that our safeties have shown their true colors, It's time to give Bonecrusher a shot. Sure he will blow some coverages but he should also be good for a few forced fumbles and maybe a decapitation or two.

milkman
10-15-2006, 07:40 PM
and the steelers aren't

I didn't miss the point.

The Donkeys and Chargers look like better teams than the Ravens and Bengals.

MadMax
10-15-2006, 07:49 PM
Oh good lord! Trent Green will not pull any miracles outta his ass... If we go 7-9 we will just be dicking ourselves out of another wasted draft pick.And if that ruins it for ya....well welcome to my 35 year ongoing nightmare..We WILL NOT WIN A SUPERBOWL IN MY LIFETIME :( had to vent, been a long day... /cry all I asked for today was not to be embarresed as a Chiefs fan...pffffft!

Knob
10-15-2006, 07:58 PM
Oh good lord! Trent Green will not pull any miracles outta his ass... If we go 7-9 we will just be dicking ourselves out of another wasted draft pick.And if that ruins it for ya....well welcome to my 35 year ongoing nightmare..We WILL NOT WIN A SUPERBOWL IN MY LIFETIME :( had to vent, been a long day... /cry all I asked for today was not to be embarresed as a Chiefs fan...pffffft!

I feel the same way. We are an 8-8 team maybe. We need top 10 picks in the draft for talent. I'm tired of average chief teams who finish with nothing but the 18th pick in the draft. Let's be really bad or really good. Tired of average. We beat San Fran, and Arizona. Why did we do this, cuz all it does is let them pick in front of us in the draft. We are not going to the dance. So lets prepare for the future.

eChief
10-15-2006, 08:01 PM
It's not father time, it's Herm's style of playing the game. Just score enough to win. Problem is that he has let the offense go and concentrated on the defense only.

Until we get a little priority with the offensive game plan we are going to suck wind.

LJ seems to need to put the diaper back on while he rides the bench. got to do something to piss him off.

Herm screwed the pooch when he called LJ the started before the season started, it took the pressure off of him to perform.

CHENZ A!
10-15-2006, 08:25 PM
I feel the same way. We are an 8-8 team maybe. We need top 10 picks in the draft for talent. I'm tired of average chief teams who finish with nothing but the 18th pick in the draft. Let's be really bad or really good. Tired of average. We beat San Fran, and Arizona. Why did we do this, cuz all it does is let them pick in front of us in the draft. We are not going to the dance. So lets prepare for the future.

I wouldn't care if we were 0-15, and playing on the road in Detroit or something, and we had to lose to get the 1st pick, I'd still want us to win.

I want us to win every game regardless of whether or not it hurts our draft position, and I'll take mediocre over really bad any day.

There is no rule saying you have to be bad before you can be good, if that was the case then we should have won multiple SB's in the early 90's, because we pretty much sucked ass in the 80's.

Knob
10-15-2006, 08:28 PM
I wouldn't care if we were 0-15, and playing on the road in Detroit or something, and we had to lose to get the 1st pick, I'd still want us to win.

I want us to win every game regardless of whether or not it hurts our draft position, and I'll take mediocre over really bad any day.

There is no rule saying you have to be bad before you can be good, if that was the case then we should have won multiple SB's in the early 90's, because we pretty much sucked ass in the 80's.

Good Post...Your the only one to say that. I respect that. I didn't go through the 80's (heard about them). Maybe I'd feel different if I had to watch that span of chiefs games.