PDA

View Full Version : Night Crew "I don't wanna think about the game" thread.

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 11:01 PM
Aside from the horrible....terrible....really bad sports weekend I had a great weekend on a personal level.

Anything interesting happen to anyone else?

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 11:03 PM
Aside from the horrible....terrible....really bad sports weekend I had a great weekend on a personal level.

We already have a nite crew thread. You know, the lost thread thread.

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 11:03 PM
I f*cked your dad.

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 11:04 PM
We already have a nite crew thread. You know, the lost thread thread.
Well I can lose this thread to.

Besides...you aren't even a real pastor. What makes you think you can make a post like this to me?

|Zach|
I f*cked your dad.
Bad.

luv
I had two people puke in my apartment last night. Luckily, they're own women were here to clean up after them. Other than that, pretty uneventful.

What's up with the rep. I'm not complaining, just curious. Is red the new green? And what is the story behind the rainbows?

B2chiefsfan
I f*cked your dad.

:spock:

B2chiefsfan
10-15-2006, 11:05 PM
I f*cked your dad.

That's the quote of the year..........:)

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 11:06 PM
I had two people puke in my apartment last night. Luckily, they're own women were here to clean up after them. Other than that, pretty uneventful.

What's up with the rep. I'm not complaining, just curious. Is red the new green? And what is the story behind the rainbows?
Red is the new green. Thats my understanding.

Thats Morph's thing...I don't know the full story. I am here to delete threads. Thats all.

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 11:07 PM
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5195/dadcp3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

luv
10-15-2006, 11:08 PM
Red is the new green. Thats my understanding.

Thats Morph's thing...I don't know the full story. I am here to delete threads. Thats all.
Very disappointing. You're supposed to be all-knowing. I'll bet deleting threads is fun, though.

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 11:09 PM
Well I can lose this thread to.

Besides...you aren't even a real pastor. What makes you think you can make a post like this to me?

Don't make me drive to Springtown to whip you!!!!

FAX
10-15-2006, 11:10 PM
... I am here to delete threads. Thats all.

ROFL

FAX

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2006, 11:10 PM
No.

What a terrible weekend.

Friday I get excited because I'm going to a sorority barn dance...turns out to be negative 50 degrees in the ****ing place and they charge 3.25 for a 12 oz. ****ing beer. Major bust. After my "date" passes out on the bus, I head back to my apartment only to find about 18 girls there I went to high school with.

I ended up hooking up with some girl that I don't even know, but had a locker next to mine and I always vented to her about my ex-girlfriend being a bitch...so essentially I hook up with a girl because she thought I was cool because I dated a girl in her class that was two years younger than me because I'm a douche bag. She then proceeds to bite my ear as hard as she possibly can because I don't know what the **** is wrong with her...and then after I about cry, I try to do the girl and then she asks if we're going to date...well after about 12 hours of drinking I of course say no and that pretty much ruins the whole ordeal (thank god man, ew)...

So then I wake up the next morning with the worst headache ever and have to drive this bitch to her friends dorm (she's 18 by the way, lol)...very awkward.

That's ok though, my dumbass roommates make fun of me nonstop the whole day Saturday about it. Whatever. So then we find a party at some girls apartment the next day and find out she has major OCD. Bitch was weird. No joke. About 1 AM I'm having three girls over because I was bored as hell at this place, and I go to let them in and this girl jumps me and is like, "the cops are outside you're not opening the door." I'm like, "lady, I'm 21, the cops are ****ing 4 floors down, relax. If anything happens I'll take the blame." Nope, dumb bitch says if I open the door I have to go. See ya.

End up going to the bar my friend works at, get wasted, blah blah blah. Go home. Psyched for the Chiefs game. I wake up at 7 AM...can't sleep, play about 4 hours of madden. I'm psyched. Watch the early games...and then the Chiefs stay competitive for I don't know, 3 minutes?! ****ing ridiculous weekend.

I'm not a happy little ninja right now...and my ear ****ing hurts.

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 11:13 PM
Very disappointing. You're supposed to be all-knowing. I'll bet deleting threads is fun, though.
Ya know, I almost made a thread about it last week.

We don't delete threads. This board has been around for a while...alot of weird shit has gone down...maybe one or two have been deleted...

But prob 2 or 3 times a day we are asked to delete a thread. I just wonder what brings on the request...

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2006, 11:13 PM
Oh and to top everything off...

I've been trying to win that god damn gridiron challenge game on ESPN for years now...I was ranked like 119th out of trillions of people coming into the week...

I adjusted my lineup thirty ****ing times and finally settled on Tatum Bell over LT because of the way San Fran defended Larry in KC...

Not only that, after T.O. and his WR coach argued...took him out for Lee Evans (after watching Evans against the Bears)...

Yep. ****ing brilliant Rick.

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 11:14 PM
This is the first weekend I have had off since the dawn of time so I came to KC to catch up with friends and family...

After seeing how some of my buddies were living I have pretty much decided to move to downtown KC when my lease is up at my place in Springfield next summer...

I think it will be a great place to live, good for my photography. Lots of good things happening in the area. The increased cost wasnt quite as much as I figured.

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 11:16 PM
Hootie...send those 18-year olds my way. I will lie to them and screw the hell out of them. Thanks buddy.

Hell...17-year olds are legal down here.

luv
10-15-2006, 11:17 PM
Ya know, I almost made a thread about it last week.

We don't delete threads. This board has been around for a while...alot of weird shit has gone down...maybe one or two have been deleted...

But prob 2 or 3 times a day we are asked to delete a thread. I just wonder what brings on the request...
What would cause you to want one of your threads to be deleted? Reasoning would probably be similar. In my case, I've said something idiotic. Nowadays, however, I know you all have come to expect that from me, so it doesn't bother me as much. :)

Bill Parcells
10-15-2006, 11:18 PM
Hootie...send those 18-year olds my way. I will lie to them and screw the hell out of them. Thanks buddy.

Hell...17-year olds are legal down here.
Where do you live GoChiefs???

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 11:18 PM
Texas.

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 11:19 PM
Bill is going to run...not walk to Texas to reel in some 17 year old box now.

Short Leash Hootie
I'm not kidding about my ear hurting dude. I don't know how anyone could possibly consider that to be a turn-on.

I'm with you though, dude. 18 year olds are the best. Even the ugly ones that your friends make fun of you for the next day...

Short Leash Hootie
Someone asked me if I'd do a 15 year old the other day...

I thought about it, and I probably would.

SUE ME

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 11:20 PM
I'm not kidding about my ear hurting dude. I don't know how anyone could possibly consider that to be a turn-on.

I'm with you though, dude. 18 year olds are the best. Even the ugly ones that your friends make fun of you for the next day...
How old are you?

Bill Parcells
Bill is going to run...not walk to Texas to reel in some 17 year old box now.
Heh.

Short Leash Hootie

PastorMikH
Bowled a 678 series Thurs.
HS team won 40-6 Fri
Jayhawks lost
Finally got around to doing some maintenance on the Landcruiser I've been putting off for several years.

Other than that, it hasn't been the best weekend.

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2006, 11:22 PM
I did realized today that I'm a huge Chiefs homer...for probably the 1,932 time in my life.

I don't know why, I really don't. I had an awesome feeling about today's game. Roethlisberger hadn't been playing well, I think Willie Parker is bad...I liked our friggin' matchup. Porter wasn't playing...

SICK...sorry, I won't even talk about it.

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 11:23 PM
HS team won 40-6 Fri
Jayhawks lost
Finally got around to doing some maintenance on the Landcruiser I've been putting off for several years.

I haven't bowled in 2 1\2 years. It sucks.

luv
10-15-2006, 11:23 PM
HS team won 40-6 Fri
Jayhawks lost

That reminds me...I went bowling last night with some friends (before coming back here). First game I bowled an 88. Second game, I tied my record high of 146! Alcohol seems to help me bowl better.

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 11:24 PM
Someone asked me if I'd do a 15 year old the other day...

I thought about it, and I probably would.

SUE ME

Just move to Texas and find some 17-year olds that look 15.

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2006, 11:25 PM
I definitely dig the younger looking girls...

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 11:27 PM
I haven't bowled in 2 1\2 years. It sucks.

'Course when your parents own an alley, it's pretty easy to get tired of it. I know I did way back when my step dad owned one.

Bill Parcells
10-15-2006, 11:28 PM
That reminds me...I went bowling last night with some friends (before coming back here). First game I bowled an 88. Second game, I tied my record high of 146! Alcohol seems to help me bowl better.
Thats strange..I always bowl better early,and then spiral downward as the booze kicks in

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 11:28 PM
Oh hey! I just realized my new keyboard will arrive tomorrow.

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN.

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2006, 11:29 PM
I'm not a very good bowler. I lucked out once and bowled a 249...but my average was always around 160-165. My friends family owns the bowling alley in my hometown, so we all did a lot of bowling. Some of my friends averaged in the 200-220 range. Took that shit serious...

I didn't learn how to throw the ball right until I was 17...once you get the curve down bowling becomes a lot easier.

luv
10-15-2006, 11:30 PM

You like 18 and younger girls because, to them, you're "older" and it's easier for you to score that way. :p

For most, sucking the ear lobe is a good thing. Some people may just be into pain, I guess. SHe must've thought you were wilder than you are.

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2006, 11:31 PM
I have nothing to look forward to. My McDonald's game board is to the point where I am missing one piece on every color...friggin' gay game. It used to be a lot cooler back in the day. If I get one more New York Avenue on my large fry I'm going to piss all over my hallway.

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 11:31 PM
I'm not a very good bowler. I lucked out once and bowled a 249...but my average was always around 160-165. My friends family owns the bowling alley in my hometown, so we all did a lot of bowling. Some of my friends averaged in the 200-220 range. Took that shit serious...

I didn't learn how to throw the ball right until I was 17...once you get the curve down bowling becomes a lot easier.

I used to try to throw as big of a curve as possible. Then I moved to SW Kansas where oil dries fast and realized a big hook was too hard to control. Now I run the right gutter about 2/3 of the way down the lane where my ball turns into the pins.

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2006, 11:32 PM
You like 18 and younger girls because, to them, you're "older" and it's easier for you to score that way. :p

For most, sucking the ear lobe is a good thing. Some people may just be into pain, I guess. SHe must've thought you were wilder than you are.
Uh first off, I know why I like 18 and younger.

Secondly, I understand sucking the ear lobe can be hot...but when one bites an ear lobe so ****ing hard that it swells up second later...yeah you're right, I'm not that wild.

luv
10-15-2006, 11:33 PM
Uh first off, I know why I like 18 and younger.

Secondly, I understand sucking the ear lobe can be hot...but when one bites an ear lobe so ****ing hard that it swells up second later...yeah you're right, I'm not that wild.
I was giving you shit, hence the :p . You shouldn't take me so literally.

Short Leash Hootie
I used to try to throw as big of a curve as possible. Then I moved to SW Kansas where oil dries fast and realized a big hook was too hard to control. Now I run the right gutter about 2/3 of the way down the lane where my ball turns into the pins.
My good friend throws the prettiest ball you'll ever see...but he's such a headcase that once he gets down and leaves a few 10 pins...he's done for the game. It's 250+ or 140 at best. A little confidence and that guy could be a stud bowler.

Short Leash Hootie
Sorry, I'm having a bad day.

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 11:40 PM
My good friend throws the prettiest ball you'll ever see...but he's such a headcase that once he gets down and leaves a few 10 pins...he's done for the game. It's 250+ or 140 at best. A little confidence and that guy could be a stud bowler.

Bowling would be sooo much easier if there were no 10 pin.

We had a guy get on our team towards the end of last year (he was the bowling alley owner btw). He bowled great the first night and set something like a 215 average. Then for the next month worked his way down to a 175-180 average. He fussed to me about some of the other guys not bowling their average. I was like, "yeah, they missed thiers by 10 pins, you missed yours by 50. I can cover their 10-15 pins in the cleanup spot but your 50 pins is killing me."

:)

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2006, 11:46 PM
When I was in a league, I started off with a 135 average for the first half...but then I ended up being the most improved bowler in the league after I brought it all the way up to a 162...

We started crushing teams because I was hot for a few weeks and was getting a shit ton of handicap points.

We finished third in the league...it was fun.

|Zach|
10-15-2006, 11:47 PM
I was never good.

www.LunarBowl.com

heh.

Florida_Bronco
10-15-2006, 11:49 PM
I f*cked your dad.

You are such a worthless attention whore.

Demonpenz
why don't you have some dirty hot sex with me.

Dunit35
A new chiefs fan was born into this world Saturday morning.

Paisley Marie...my first time being an uncle.

http://photos-060.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v48/139/112/77201046/n77201046_30372060_27.jpg

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 11:51 PM
When I was in a league, I started off with a 135 average for the first half...but then I ended up being the most improved bowler in the league after I brought it all the way up to a 162...

We started crushing teams because I was hot for a few weeks and was getting a shit ton of handicap points.

We finished third in the league...it was fun.

Last season was my first season back after a 4 year layoff. I was quite rusty for the first two months in. (I started in Nov). I was averaging 150 the first month. Once the rust came off, I went the last 2 months without one night under 600 series. I threw 2 700+ series with a lot of handicap. I ended up with first and second place in high series handicap but didn't get the $ because I was a few games short one the season to qualify.

luv
10-15-2006, 11:52 PM

http://photos-060.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v48/139/112/77201046/n77201046_30372060_27.jpg
Precious! Congrats, Uncle Dunit35!

Demonpenz
10-15-2006, 11:53 PM
i had a 188 average last time i bowled but once i moved to kc from st joe i haven't bowled since then.

Short Leash Hootie
10-15-2006, 11:53 PM
I never bowled a 700 series...

I don't think I ever got close, either. I bowled a few low 600's, which I felt good about.

Count Zarth
10-15-2006, 11:55 PM
You are such a worthless attention whore.

Chill, brother. You are uptight and take everything way too seriously. By the way, I've forgotten more about football than you will ever know.

PastorMikH
10-15-2006, 11:57 PM
I never bowled a 700 series...

I don't think I ever got close, either. I bowled a few low 600's, which I felt good about.

Those 2 were my first. Oddly, I shot a 268 on both series. The 268 is my high game to this point and I've hit it twice. I still get nervous after 6-7 stikes in a row.

big nasty kcnut
10-16-2006, 12:25 AM
Had to work today if i gave you all my workplace number would you update me on the game.

Psyko Tek
10-16-2006, 02:18 AM
the only thing better than bowling and beer,
is .22 pistols and beer
finish one you got a new target
and ammo is cheap

Thai Cheif
10-16-2006, 04:48 AM

I got to see a picture of Coach Edwards in a clowns outfit. It was hilarious I have to admitt. Make this game easier to take.

Guru
10-16-2006, 04:50 AM

Poor little kid. Has no idea what the Chiefs will to ya. :(

Congrats Dunit.

Thai Cheif
10-16-2006, 05:10 AM
You mean like this? You are such a worthless attention whore.