PDA

View Full Version : Gotta hand it to the Squeelers

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 09:39 AM
At least they stick up for their own players when they feel somebody has done something to them that was inappropriate. Is it any wonder LJ wants to go there?

This game was the hardest game to watch since the meltdown at pile high. I had a feeling we were in for a very long season when Herm came in and wanted to fix the number 2 rated O in football. :cuss: Just concentrate on fixing the D Herm. What's up with that? This San Diego game coming up has the potential to really get ugly.

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 09:55 AM
The only thing i wanna hand the squeelers is a grenade.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 10:04 AM
The only thing i wanna hand the squeelers is a grenade.

I feel your pain. LMAO However, when a team is playing like one it doesn't allow what happened to Trent and LJ to just slide. It's like having somebody sucker puch your buddy and just standing there after it happens hoping he is OK.

brent102fire
10-16-2006, 10:10 AM
The Chargers are better than the Steelers on Offense and Defense. I expetct nothing less than other ass kicking this weekend... :shake: :banghead: :cuss: :mad:

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 10:15 AM
I dont like retaliatory penalties that hurt us in yet to be decided games, but this one was in the bag, so yeah it would have been nice to see some real fire from our boys. Especially since it was on our sideline. Atleast Jared came to LJ's defense.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 10:38 AM
I dont like retaliatory penalties that hurt us in yet to be decided games, but this one was in the bag, so yeah it would have been nice to see some real fire from our boys. Especially since it was on our sideline. Atleast Jared came to LJ's defense.

If you let people take pot shots at your franchise players you deserve whatever happens to you. Imagine going after Jordon or Bryant's head and really hurting them. Imagine what would happen if you went after Rothlisberger, Tomlinson or Bradys head. How about a franchise player of any good baseball team. There is a good reason great teams protect their franchise players, they're great teams. As soon as we did nothing for Trent or LJ I knew this team wasn't a great one, at least at the time. I don't buy into any of that PC BS. Go after a franchise player there should be a price to pay.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-16-2006, 10:49 AM
Look at what Atlanta did after Vick was cheapshotted yesterday. Their whole sideline went after Pierce.

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 10:51 AM
You guys are doing a pretty good job of persuading me :hmmm:

morphius
10-16-2006, 11:03 AM
Well, Herm telling his players that he wants nothing to do with them getting into fights and that he believes that it doesn't do anything good for the team might just have something to do with the lack of any retaliation.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 11:29 AM
Well, Herm telling his players that he wants nothing to do with them getting into fights and that he believes that it doesn't do anything good for the team might just have something to do with the lack of any retaliation.

Great. Let me fix this #2 rated offense and while I'm at it I just want you guys to know if teams go after our franchise players I want you all to stand there and whine about it like a bunch of bitches on the rag. Fricken pathetic. Thanks Herm you ****ing dumbshit. I don't care if I they get kicked off the team if someone goes after your franchise players you have to respond. You simply can't give card blanche for the beheading of of Green and LJ.

sedated
10-16-2006, 11:44 AM
Our team not going after the opponent after the 'cheap shots' might have to do with the fact that Trent and LJ were lying motionless on the ground.

That usually makes everyone hope they are okay, intead of being worried about getting in a fight.

How many fights have you ever seen going on around a guy that looks dead on the field?

Straight, No Chaser
10-16-2006, 11:48 AM
The Chargers are better than the Steelers on Offense and Defense. I expetct nothing less than other ass kicking this weekend... :shake: :banghead: :cuss: :mad:

Sorry. I don't think there was another team that would have beat the Steelers at Hienz field yesterday. Chalk it up to bad timing or something.

---->

morphius
10-16-2006, 11:57 AM
Great. Let me fix this #2 rated offense and while I'm at it I just want you guys to know if teams go after our franchise players I want you all to stand there and whine about it like a bunch of bitches on the rag. Fricken pathetic. Thanks Herm you ****ing dumbshit. I don't care if I they get kicked off the team if someone goes after your franchise players you have to respond. You simply can't give card blanche for the beheading of of Green and LJ.
Actually the players are not even whining, I think it is the "move on" attitude. Shit happened, there is another play coming up right now...

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 12:35 PM
Actually the players are not even whining, I think it is the "move on" attitude. Shit happened, there is another play coming up right now...

Yea there have been one hell of a lot of plays since Trent was hurt he just hasn't been in any of them. As for LJ we are just lucky the guy can still play football. Personally I wouldn't want to play for a team with that attitude just like I woldn't want to have a friend who would sit there and move on after some guy dropped me with a sucker punch.

morphius
10-16-2006, 12:47 PM
Yea there have been one hell of a lot of plays since Trent was hurt he just hasn't been in any of them. As for LJ we are just lucky the guy can still play football. Personally I wouldn't want to play for a team with that attitude just like I woldn't want to have a friend who would sit there and move on after some guy dropped me with a sucker punch.
Yeah, we both are hockey fans :D

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 01:02 PM
Yeah, we both are hockey fans :D

Speaking of which those Sharks are looking good.:thumb:

morphius
10-16-2006, 01:19 PM
Speaking of which those Sharks are looking good.:thumb:
I haven't paid much attention yet this year, though it doesn't look like my Av's are off to a fast start. Luckily it is a long season, and if the Chiefs don't pick it up I may try to start watching a bit earlier this year.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 01:33 PM
I haven't paid much attention yet this year, though it doesn't look like my Av's are off to a fast start. Luckily it is a long season, and if the Chiefs don't pick it up I may try to start watching a bit earlier this year.

You know what ironic? Last year I went to couple games with a good friend of mine and the Sharks were letting people cheap shot them. We both agreed that team had no heart and never went back. We watched form home and the story never changed. This year they are taking shit from nobody and they look like a real team. There is just something about letting other teams punk you especially when it's a franchise player that shows the heart of the team. I could give a rats ass what Herman has to say.

morphius
10-16-2006, 01:38 PM
You know what ironic? Last year I went to couple games with a good friend of mine and the Sharks were letting people cheap shot them. We both agreed that team had no heart and never went back. We watched form home and the story never changed. This year they are taking shit from nobody and they look like a real team. There is just something about letting other teams punk you especially when it's a franchise player that shows the heart of the team. I could give a rats ass what Herman has to say.
Yeah, it was pretty disgusting watching the Cinci player smiling and yucking it up while the OL stood around and did nothing. You never used to see that.

HemiEd
10-16-2006, 01:49 PM
This was bothering me last week, it had festered since the Trent Green hit from Gaethers.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149532