PDA

View Full Version : Cohwer is a class act...

chief52
10-16-2006, 09:45 AM
If I was good enough to play in the NFL, which I am surely am not, I would love to play for Bill Cohwer. He would be my first choice to play for. I love his attitude.

Who would you want to play for?

noa
10-16-2006, 09:47 AM
I would want to play for Bill Belicheck. He seems to really impart the team over the self mentality that is crucial to winning.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 09:48 AM
Cohwer is a great coach,I would love to have him in KC.

runnercyclist
10-16-2006, 09:48 AM
Herm Edwards - he coaches the Chiefs! :thumb:

Sully
10-16-2006, 09:49 AM
#1- Dick Vermiel. If he liked me, it wouldn't matter how crappy a player I was, I was guaranteed a job for years.

Reerun_KC
10-16-2006, 09:49 AM
Cowher, Belicheck, Vermiel, Shannhan, Sean Payton to name a few...

People I would avoid, Billick, Marty, Herm, Miami's coach, anything Detriot or Minnisota....

KCChiefsMan
10-16-2006, 09:50 AM
probably Jeff Fischer

chief52
10-16-2006, 10:00 AM
probably Jeff Fischer
QUOTE=chief52]Interesting note on Fisher...

My buddy and his kid are big Titan fans...kid is 12. They went to an auction in which Fisher was the guest speaker...had their Titan stuff on. One of the auction items was being able to go down on the sidelines for the Titan game at Oakland. Be on the field before and during the game etc.

My buddy told Fisher they were going to win that item. Ended up it went for a lot of $$$ and my buddy was way priced out. Fisher came up to him after the auction and asked if he got the item. He told him how much it went for and Fisher said he could see why he did not get it.

Then Fisher told my buddy how to contact him and told him to bring his son down for the Raider game anyway and he would take care of them for free!!

I will always think of him as a class act.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I think Fisher would be a good one as well.