PDA

View Full Version : Hypertension/kidney stones/diabetes/ weight loss////

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 02:59 PM
I would feel like I wasn't doing the BB justice if I didn't post this. lil momma being as young as she is has extreme hypertention and several kidney stones. Her doctors for three years have been prescribing her all kinds of shit to try and get it down and nothing helped. They have also tried the ultrasound to break down the kidney stones so she could pas them with no success. Finally after me harping on her as well as the chiroprator at the office she manages we finally convinced her to try something natural a very intense 30 day cleanse. All you get to eat is fresh raw vegetables and fruit as well as all these herbal teas and the natural drinks and supplements he gives you in the kit. Of course they claim they can cure almost everything with this program so I thought it would be interesting to see how she did. Day one she started out with a blood pressure reading of 189/115 and yes this is a normal reading for her. Last night she reached the half way point with a reading of 144/86. Unfriggenbelivable. I fully expect her be lower than normal upon completion. They say it will dissolve her kidney stones as well and I will let you know if it does. She has definately felt them moving around since this program though. As a bonus not only does she lose weight too (she was never fat) she actually gained a cup size during this as well. PBJ

Anyway, enough for now I will let you know about the rest as she completes it. Their websight is www.herbdoc.com

Kyle401
10-16-2006, 03:01 PM
she actually gained a cup size during this as well. PBJ
She's pregnant. Never trust that herbal stuff.

Rain Man
10-16-2006, 03:02 PM
I'm interested in this, but I don't want to gain a cup size.

Unless it works for male cups down below, too. That would be cool.

jiveturkey
10-16-2006, 03:02 PM
I took your advise on the garlic supp for my sinuses and in just a couple of weeks it has changed me.

I'm starting to read up on some of the other natural supps and am finding a lot of good stuff.

ROYC75
10-16-2006, 03:10 PM
Great news ......

BTW, Has she tried a daily dose of cranberry extract and saw palmetto for the kidney stones ? Works well for me. By taking a daily recomended dose, I have not had anymore trouble with them.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 03:12 PM
I took your advise on the garlic supp for my sinuses and in just a couple of weeks it has changed me.

I'm starting to read up on some of the other natural supps and am finding a lot of good stuff.

I have helped more people with that advise in the last year. Funny thing was I never read about it. I just noticed after I took it that I didn't have allergies anymore. Glad it helped out dude. :thumb:

morphius
10-16-2006, 03:19 PM
I have helped more people with that advise in the last year. Funny thing was I never read about it. I just noticed after I took it that I didn't have allergies anymore. Glad it helped out dude. :thumb:
okay, what is the garlic sup?

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Great news ......

BTW, Has she tried a daily dose of cranberry extract and saw palmetto for the kidney stones ? Works well for me. By taking a daily recomended dose, I have not had anymore trouble with them.

Interesting, thanks for sharing. She can't take anything while she is on this program but if they are not gone when it's done I'l certainly give that a shot. So your kidney stones are gone now? She will have hers scanned when she is done. I was talking to another chiro that works with a lot of athletes. He also has a sports medicine degree and is a nutritionist. He says if you alkalize your body long enough it dissolves them. That dude claims to have never been sick with so much as a cold for over 15 years. I have known him for about that long and have never seen him with the sniffles or anything. There is a lot to understanding this stuff but it's important. Funny thing with this cleanse. I told her if she could complete it I would do it in January. Looks like I am going to have to do it now and I am not looking forward to it watching her go through the program. I imagine post 30 or 40 though everyone should do it every 3 years or so. It's not for any weak asses though so if people don't have a ton of will power don't waste the money. It's not cheap either.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 03:27 PM
okay, what is the garlic sup?

I take the 600mg ones. I love this company BTW. I usually get my order within a couple days and have never had a product that wasn't fresh.

http://www.iherb.com/store/ProductsList.aspx?c=Herbs&cid=NOW_garlic

Hog Farmer
10-16-2006, 03:31 PM
www.naturalcures.com (http://www.naturalcures.com) - This guy can tell you how to cure anything without medicine.

StcChief
10-16-2006, 03:31 PM
Congrats, Natural cures are the best.

I always believed (heard) lack of daily water contributed to Kidney Stones. Skip Coke/Pepsi etc Diet or not....

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 03:36 PM
www.naturalcures.com (http://www.naturalcures.com) - This guy can tell you how to cure anything without medicine.

Yea I read his first book. Feds are going after him like you wouldn't believe. He is throwning the FDA and the Pharmaceutical business under the bus big time and their NOT real happy about it. Reading that book will change the way you look at health care forever. THey are trying to keep people from even reading his stuff.

Hog Farmer
10-16-2006, 03:37 PM
I'm currently doing a heart/artery cleanse. It takes 90 days and I'm about 60 days done. I already feel better and can definitely tell a difference. The product I use is from www.extremehealthusa.com (http://www.extremehealthusa.com)

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm currently doing a heart/artery cleanse. It takes 90 days and I'm about 60 days done. I already feel better and can definitely tell a difference. The product I use is from www.extremehealthusa.com (http://www.extremehealthusa.com)

have you been monitoring your blood pressure?

Hog Farmer
10-16-2006, 03:42 PM
Yea I read his first book. Feds are going after him like you wouldn't believe. He is throwning the FDA and the Pharmaceutical business under the bus big time and their NOT real happy about it. Reading that book will change the way you look at health care forever. THey are trying to keep people from even reading his stuff.

Yes, what he says makes a whole lot of sense, Pharmaceutical companys don't want to CURE a damn thing , they want you to take a pill for the rest of your life so they can make profits. Every time somebody comes up with a cure for a particular disease they tend to turn up dead before it can be made public. This guy has supposedly had attempts on his life too.

Hog Farmer
10-16-2006, 03:44 PM
have you been monitoring your blood pressure?

No! But I have been drinking lots of beer. Especially after yesterdays game.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 03:48 PM
No! But I have been drinking lots of beer. Especially after yesterdays game.

I can certainly understand that. :cuss:

chiefqueen
10-16-2006, 03:51 PM
Yes, what he says makes a whole lot of sense, Pharmaceutical companys don't want to CURE a damn thing , they want you to take a pill for the rest of your life so they can make profits.

Come on, get with the program, don't you know your suppose to pay for your doctor's and pharmacist's house, med school loans, country club dues, and his kids' impending ivy league educations. That's why they push the drugs.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 04:34 PM
Come on, get with the program, don't you know your suppose to pay for your doctor's and pharmacist's house, med school loans, country club dues, and his kids' impending ivy league educations. That's why they push the drugs.

You know another good story is pops. His doctors had him on Lipitor and were trying to get him to take another medication for his high blood pressure. Recently he was diagnosed with bladder cancer and he didn't like what his doctors kept telling him. Finally he went to seek out some alternatives. He met a doctor who talked about a new treatment injecting tuberculosis into his bladder but said it would make him real sick. He went to see a naturopath who put him on a diet to deal with that and told him to quit taking the Lipitor. He just finished treatment and they are going to see in another 5 weeks if the cancer is gone. His new diet kept him from feeling anything from the treatment. His blood pressure is also below normal now. Lipitor apparently messes up your bodys ability to create Q-10 which is vital in cell reproduction which is really bad.

Simplex3
10-16-2006, 04:40 PM
It's suprising that people will take a pill for yellow nails when the listed side effects are things like rectal bleeding and increased risk of heart attack. What the hell are we thinking?

I ingest two non-food substances each day. One multi-vitamin and another salmon oil tablet. Both of those are due to the fact that we've f**ked up our food supply so badly that it's difficult to actually get enough of those without getting tons of pollutants and poisons as well.

I hope that I live a long, happy, healthy life. More than that, though, I hope that my body goes before my mind does.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 04:47 PM
It's suprising that people will take a pill for yellow nails when the listed side effects are things like rectal bleeding and increased risk of heart attack. What the hell are we thinking?

I ingest two non-food substances each day. One multi-vitamin and another salmon oil tablet. Both of those are due to the fact that we've f**ked up our food supply so badly that it's difficult to actually get enough of those without getting tons of pollutants and poisons as well.

I hope that I live a long, happy, healthy life. More than that, though, I hope that my body goes before my mind does.

How old are you?

Simplex3
10-16-2006, 04:49 PM
How old are you?
34 and feeling great.

BIG_DADDY
10-16-2006, 04:58 PM
34 and feeling great.

Multi Vitamin / Mineral is really all you need then. I would suppliment C if I was you like 5 grams a day. One gram every 2-3 hours when you can. Garlic is cheap and good. You can take it naturally if you want but it gets a little fragerant. Awesome blood purifier though.

Post 40 Q-10 200MG for cell reproduction. Great anti-ager.

You can take it further but those are the basics.

Simplex3
10-16-2006, 05:03 PM
Multi Vitamin / Mineral is really all you need then. I would suppliment C if I was you like 5 grams a day. One gram every 2-3 hours when you can. Garlic is cheap and good. You can take it naturally if you want but it gets a little fragerant. Awesome blood purifier though.

The salmon oil gets me Omega-3s which may help keep the alzheimer's at bay later on, which I'm predisposed for. I do eat quite a bit of garlic, so that shouldn't be a big issue though I'm certainly going to do some more research on that. I eat a lot of fruits, so vitamin C isn't an issue for me. I also eat 6 times a day, so frequency isn't a problem either.

Thanks for the tips, though. I'll certainly check them out.

MichaelH
10-16-2006, 06:15 PM
I can't believe the Govt. could be up to no good. (10)

I'm very interested in natural remedies. Just reading about the common symptoms makes me feel like I need help. I wake up feeling very unrested, hardly ever able to sleep all night long. I ache all over and I'm sure my blood pressure is high. And I'm only 37. :(

Mosbonian
10-16-2006, 06:29 PM
Interesting stuff....

I guess I am the anomaly...I go for regular check-ups each year. Last year my Dr. told me that I needed to shed a few pounds more and that would help with the blood pressure. On top of that, he recommended that I drink more water, drink at least one glass of cranberry juice each day, and take a multivitamin supplement.

Not one time did he intimate that I should look into blood pressure medicine or medications to ensure my long good health. He prescribed exercise, less fats, more water, less beef and pork and more fish and poultry.

Why all the hate for Dr.'s?

mmaddog

Ari Chi3fs
10-16-2006, 06:56 PM
I take a multivitamin, extra Vit C, and my doctor said that a complex B vitamin would be brilliant to take as well.

Does eating all that garlic make you stink? heh.

Hey Simplex, how much weight have you lost now?

Simplex3
10-16-2006, 08:23 PM
Still at about 100lbs. I took a few weeks "off" (just maintained weight), but I'm back on the horse now. I should have these last ~25lbs shed by mid to late winter and be ready to roll.

Between that and all the cardio work I've done it's like a miracle (that took a year to complete). I run about 2 1/2 miles three times a week and hit a heavy bag another three times a week (in the mornings), then I lift weights 6 times a week (in the evenings). A year ago any single one of those workouts in a given week would have killed me. Hell, getting dressed would get me winded.

redbrian
10-16-2006, 09:22 PM
You donít think the supplemental companies are in this for a profit?

The supplements are not cheap and they are not regulated so you donít have a clue as to whatís in them.

The only supplement that I have ever taken that actually had a beneficial effect for me, was Glucosamine & MSM.

I took 2 caps a day (as opposed to the 4 to 6 recommended by the manufacturer, could it be they wanted me to take more than I needed to make a stinking profit), until the 180 pills were gone.

The crunching in my shoulder was gone and has not returned, that was 3 years ago.

Now if I had followed the manufacturerís recommendation I would still be taking the stuff at a rate of 4 to 6 caps a day and at $33 a bottle.

Skip Towne
10-16-2006, 09:29 PM
More shamanism from BD. I don't do any of that shit and I haven't been to a doctor since 1968. And that was for a physical for employment.

morphius
10-16-2006, 10:09 PM
More shamanism from BD. I don't do any of that shit and I haven't been to a doctor since 1968. And that was for a physical for employment.
You also live alone and have the social life of the troll under the bridge...

...without the goats.

Simplex3
10-16-2006, 10:13 PM
You also live alone and have the social life of the troll under the bridge...

...without the goats.
Baaaa means no, morphius. Baaaaa means no.

big nasty kcnut
10-16-2006, 10:23 PM
God bless lil momma big daddy and hope she'll be ok soon.

BIG_DADDY
10-17-2006, 02:20 PM
God bless lil momma big daddy and hope she'll be ok soon.

Dropped another 8 points in just one more day, at 136 now. This program has been awesome and may have saved her life. She is going back to jiu jitsu in November.

Yea well she eats pretty healthy for most and has been to the hospital may times for blood pressure so high they thought it could kill her. 3 years of doctors and prescription and no results. This program has been awesome for her and most likely saved her life as they really wondered how high it would go passing those stones. All of her grandparents died around 50 from heart disease as well. You want to make fun of that go ahead. The garlic thing has helped many people this last year as well.

I take a multivitamin, extra Vit C, and my doctor said that a complex B vitamin would be brilliant to take as well.

Does eating all that garlic make you stink? heh.

No it has a protective coating.

jiveturkey
10-17-2006, 02:25 PM
You donít think the supplemental companies are in this for a profit?

The supplements are not cheap and they are not regulated so you donít have a clue as to whatís in them.

The only supplement that I have ever taken that actually had a beneficial effect for me, was Glucosamine & MSM.

I took 2 caps a day (as opposed to the 4 to 6 recommended by the manufacturer, could it be they wanted me to take more than I needed to make a stinking profit), until the 180 pills were gone.

The crunching in my shoulder was gone and has not returned, that was 3 years ago.

Now if I had followed the manufacturerís recommendation I would still be taking the stuff at a rate of 4 to 6 caps a day and at $33 a bottle.Of course they're in it for a profit and you need to try and get a recommendation from someone before you take something. There a couple of supplement companies that I trust and NOW is one of them.

Your shoulder stopped crunching and it cost you under $40. How much would it have cost if you went to your doctor? Would a perscription have fixed it or just treated it and what is your perscription co-pay?

Dave Lane
10-17-2006, 02:45 PM

What is Q-10?

Dave

BIG_DADDY
10-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Of course they're in it for a profit and you need to try and get a recommendation from someone before you take something. There a couple of supplement companies that I trust and NOW is one of them.

Your shoulder stopped crunching and it cost you under $40. How much would it have cost if you went to your doctor? Would a perscription have fixed it or just treated it and what is your perscription co-pay?

I don't even bother. The naturopath pops went to see to help him through cancer won't even accept new clients except through referal. Even then there is an interview process. He tells you I don't want to hear anything about the FDA or using drugs too or any of that. If you're going to go down that road just go see somebody else. What he has done for him has been nothing short of amazing. That's why he will only take referals for new clients he hates being questioned by all the BS being promoted by the pharmaceutical companies out there. There are many good supplement comanies. Some even choose to be regulated even though it is not required.

BIG_DADDY
10-17-2006, 02:55 PM
What is Q-10?

Dave

It's a coenzyme produced by the body and necessary for the proper function and reproduction of cells. It's a great anti-ager and also very good for heart disease.

http://www.thenutritionreporter.com/CoenzymeQ10.html

http://faculty.washington.edu/~ely/coenzq10.html

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/coenzyme-q10/NS_patient-coenzymeq10

Radar Chief
10-17-2006, 03:21 PM

You tellíim Skip.
Silly freakín nutrition shit. WTF is he thinkín. ROFL

sedated
10-17-2006, 03:22 PM

my brother knows that guy

says he's a cocky douche bag

redbrian
10-17-2006, 04:19 PM
Of course they're in it for a profit and you need to try and get a recommendation from someone before you take something. There a couple of supplement companies that I trust and NOW is one of them.

Went to the doc during this period he said itís the best stuff to take for the problem, although he thought I should be taking the dose recommended by NOW which is 2 to 3 times more than what I took and that I should stay on the stuff.

Guess he is in cahoots with the manufacturer.

KILLER_CLOWN
10-17-2006, 05:02 PM
Herbal cleanses are GOOD, much better than a trip to the doctor. Colloidal silver replaces antibiotics with better results as it kills virii,bacteria and fungus. I take a regiment of vitamin A,E,C(2g), Milk Thistle which rebuilds Liver tissue, Coral Calcium which helps oxygenate the body. Little known fact is that Cancer thrives off of lack of oxygen and can't survive oxygen rich environments. Omega 3 fish oil and garlic tabs. I started this regimen almost a year ago and it's amazing how much more energy I have along with the fact that I haven't been sick since. Truth be known we really don't need Pharmaceutical companies the way they operate now offering very little in the way of cures but only a temporary feeling of wellness so we can keep going back to them.

KILLER_CLOWN
10-17-2006, 05:04 PM
You tellíim Skip.
Silly freakín nutrition shit. WTF is he thinkín. ROFL

Probably because he didn't receive all the wonderful "Vaccines" that were forced on most of us.

Knob
10-17-2006, 05:48 PM
Good for lil momma. What is her hx. Lifestyle changes to keep BP low are hard to keep. Who wants to eat anything with no salt, flavor, or appeal for the rest of their lives. Good luck

IMO the best solution is diet, and excersise, it's just hard to do.